Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~¤ Curse of Loyalty ¤~ ( MissClover X theStig )

She looked away, her cheeks red with embarrassment. First she looked to the side, then up the sky littered with some branches that hung over the trail. She debated what she could do and there wasn't much she could think of. Finally she looked back up to him and sighed. "Look, I was only trying to cast a spell to make you loyal, not to turn into a..." Her hand raised and she planted her face into it, hiding her shame. She sighed heavily and pulled her hand away looking up to him. "I don't know what to do, Clayton. I don't practice this witchcraft shit in my free time! This was my first!" It was apparent that she was beginning to panic. She didn't realize he still felt that thing inside of him.

However, the gears in her head began to turn when she started to piece together what he was saying... She was keeping him human... Thus he would need her. Perhaps it was in her best interest not to help him. A small grin began to form in the corners of her lips. She hoped he wouldn't see as she looked away, letting her hair fall over her face a bit. The grin was only growing though and she began to hold back a giggle. She brought her hand up to her mouth, covering it just in case a chuckle would escape.

Clayton nearly felt sorry for her as she tried to explain, and was on the verge of panicking. He had the sudden urge to wrap his arms around her, hold her tight and tell her that he wasn't mad, that they would get through this. Somehow, he knew that this was not part of the spell. He nearly did it when suddenly he saw a small grin form on her lips. She looked away, but her profile only made it more obvious. Was it possible that she enjoyed this?

She put her hand to her mouth as if she were trying to cover a laugh. That made him snap. His eyes widened, a hot fire burning inside them. "You are laughing about this? What kind of person does this?" He gave her shoulders a firm, but not too hard shake.

Lakota lost it whenever he started to yell at her again and shook her firmly. She burst out laughing, bringing her fists up to defend her face just in case he wanted to slap or even punch her. "Look! Look.. look.." She hands unfolded and a gave him a motion to stop and let her explain. "Let me see if there is a reversal spell... Okay?" She said it with a huge smile on her face. It would be hard to trust her with that smile on her face, but what other option did he have?

She didn't plan to perform for a reversal spell. She had something else up her sleeve. She pulled out her phone and would type in on Google, 'How to reverse a spell'. While she did this, she would be thinking about something else. She wanted to test just how much control she had over this transformation thing. If she was keeping him from changing, who's to say she couldn't make him change back at her will... As she pretended to read her phone, her grin turned to a smirk as she began to think about wanting him to be a wolf again. Imagining him turning back and being her loyal companion. The smirk would only grow to a smile as she couldn't contain her excitement.

Clayton's eyes narrowed at her grin, but he released her shoulders so that she could use her phone. He watched her intently and angrily. What the fuck? She was googling an antidote?

Suddenly, he felt the hold she had on his human side release. That same grip took hold of the wolf within him and yanked it to the surface. He instantly fell to his hands and knees, his vision became edged in black. He tried to yell "No" as fur grew all over his body but it came out as a loud bark. He was a wolf again. Filled with anger. He resumed his growling, and jumping up on his hind paws so that he could push on her.

Once he changed, she couldn't help but burst out into laughter, skipping a bit with joy. She was humored beyond belief of the control she had over him. Even though he was growling, she doubted he could even hurt her if he wanted. When he jumped up onto his hind legs to go to push on her, she shook her head and waved her finger. "No! Down!" She pointed to the ground, giving him a command to get back on all fours. She wasn't about to let him put his paws on her. Despite her tone, she was still smiling. This made her happier than the loyalty spell. Yeah it was a little inconvenient to say the least, but this gave her power over him... More than she could have ever imagined. She'd go on, pacing a bit as she spoke, "Oh my God.. Clayton.. You have no idea just how Fucked! you are." She emphasized his situation as she chuckled slightly. A much more evil side showing now. Her cute giggles and laughter turned darker and ominous.

When she yelled and pointed down, Clayton found a strange, strong desire to do as she said. He stood there, on all fours looking at her.

She mentioned his name again, which sent waves of joy through him, until he heard the rest of what she had to say. He could hear her laughter growing ominous and dark. The joy was replaced by fearful anger. He began growling loudly, he leaned back from her, his head low. His growl turning to loud angry barks.

She put her finger to her lips, shushing him, but she wasn't completely serious about it, though. Her smile was wide and she couldn't help from giggling more. "You're going to draw attention if you don't stop that." She chuckled and would start to walk again, heading down the trail in the park that lead to the parking lot, where they were more likely to run into anyone if they were crazy enough to be out at the park at night. "I've got to get home. I have school in the morning." She teased, knowing he couldn't go in the state he was in, and what it meant for the stupid hockey game he cared so much about. She planned to leave him there as a wolf. Maybe then he would have time to think about how much of a douche bag he was to deserve this.

Clayton did not stop barking when she shushed him. He felt some urge to do as she said, but not nearly as much as her first command. He followed her, barking, and bumping into her hip with his flank. He would try to get in front of her and stop her from moving.

From inside, Clayton fought to find his humanity. He felt as though if he calmed down, and began thinking logically he would be able to return to his rightful form. However, just as he felt her keeping him human, he could now feel the same force keeping him as a wolf. His barking was becoming more and more frantic.

Lakota finally stopped whenever he continued to bother her and even got in front of her. She was standing in the open now, only about 10 feet from the parking lot. "Jeeze, fine fine. I'll turn you back." She placed her hands over her ears and closed her eyes. Her mind went back to turning him back into a human. However, she almost dreaded what he would have to say to her this time around. She had obviously tricked him into thinking she was going to look for a reversal spell, but instead turned him back into a wolf. Perhaps he might choose his words a bit more carefully.

She wasn't as keen on keeping him a human though as she was before. Her feelings on it were fickle, so she wouldn't keep a hold on him to remain human like she had before. This time it would be all in his hands if he held onto his humanity or not.

Clayton became human again. He quickly stood from his hands and knees not wishing to be on all fours in front of her. "You did that on purpose." He fumed. "Is this some fucking joke to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu" He had howled. He felt it happening. He was back on his hands and knees, hair staring to grow. He fought for his humanity. He had to calm himself down.

After several moments he was able to stand. He took a few deep breaths. It seemed that sometimes he influenced the changing. Other times, it was all in Lakota's hands. His mind went to tomorrow's hockey game. If he played angry, as he always did... he would turn. "Lakota. I'm going to need your help." He said. "I won't last the hockey game without you."

Her smile was fake and force as she gave him an apathetic shrug. "I don't know what to tell you, Clayton. You never wanted me around before. I don't see why this has to change things." She huffed slightly, "I mean, look at what you've done to me so far! You've treated me like a secret, as if you were ashamed of me. Well I'm glad the tables have turned now. Maybe you can know what it feels like to be the secret! The one who has to be ashamed." She started walking again, heading past him. She was still having issues with his nudity and she couldn't manage to look at him directly like this.

She would start to put her headphones in her ears, ready to go on and ignore him. Maybe his new girlfriend Valerie could help him out. She was more his type anyhow. Shallow and superficial. Oh wait, she wouldn't even give him the time of day now if she knew about this new side of him. She giggled again to herself, loving his situation more and more by the moment.

Clayton again filled with anger when she brought out her headphones. The growl that escaped his mouth reminded him to keep calm. "Lakota. I admit, I've been shitty to you, but this... Surely you can't think this is fair. Look, let's go find my clothes, and my keys and I'll give you a ride home at least. You can tell me what you want from me. We can work out this situation together." Clayton tried to appeal to her emotional side. He had to at least get through the next day.

She held her hand up to show she couldn't be bothered with him. "Good luck, Clayton." She turned the music on using her phone and would begin to play La La La by Naughty Boy. It seemed appropriate for how she was shutting him out and moving on. She didn't care to hear what he had to say.

Though his offer to drive her home was nice, she didn't feel it was all that necessary. She got herself here by foot before, and she could get home the same way. Plus, it wasn't the first time she walked home. There had been plenty of other times he didn't give her a ride. He was going to have to do more than just offer her a ride to get her to help him out. She'd see what he'd have to say tomorrow at school... if he was even brave enough to go that is.

Clayton gave up. He let her walk away, and just shook his head in disgust. How could she do this to him? He stalked back to the place where she had cast the spell. What kind of person does that and then leaves?

He found his shredded jeans. The pockets were in tact, and his keys and wallet still in them. He then walked out of the woods and drove home. He had a tough time keeping his emotions in check. He lay on his bed and had a difficult time sleeping. He decided to try masturbating.

After just 30 seconds, he had to stop. The arousal. It started to make him change. He could have cried out. Lakota... What had she done to him. He found sleep nearly impossible that night.

Lakota made it home without any trouble and managed to get to bed before 2AM. Her dreams were filling with Clayton being a wolf and him attacking her, ripping her to shreds. She woke up several times in the night in a sweat, screaming. One time her father even came in to check on her to make sure everything was okay.

The next day at school she hopped off the bus, a little groggy, with her hair still damp. She didn't really put much thought into her outfit, wearing a pair of boot cut styled jeans, her winter converses and the same thin black sweater she wore the night before with the hoodie as well. She went to her locker and opened it, only to find one of Kelsey's books falling out, nearly hitting her toe again. She silently cursed to herself, wishing Kelsey would get her shit together. She picked up the book and placed it into a strategic position so it wouldn't fall. Afterwards she retrieved her physics textbook and would shut the locker. She turned around and would look out to the locker court, wondering if Clayton was going to show up at school today.

A huge part of her wanted to see Clayton there, acting normal as usual. Then maybe she could believe it was all just a dream. However, there was still the selfish side of her that wanted him to not show up, scared to leave the comfort of his home. Needing her to be able to function in society.

Clayton woke up the next morning. He did not want to go to school, however the team relied on him too much. He would have to find Lakota and try to talk to her. He wore his dress clothes again, with his away jersey on. He tried several times to get close enough to her to talk to her.

Finally, he was able to fall in next to her in the hall. "I need to talk to you, now." He said quietly. "I need to play hockey tonight. I need your help. You tell me what you want to make that happen."

Lakota would begin to slip off to the side, so if he wanted to talk to her he would have to stop and make it appear like he was really talking to her rather than walking and talking. "I'm sorry, could you ask me over here? It's hard to hear you..." Gossip was strong in this school and word would travel quickly if he was seen talking to her. She wanted to see how desperate he was. Was he desperate enough now that he was willing to be seen talking to her at school?

She had already decided what she wanted in order to help him through the game but that was it. Only this one game. She felt like she did at least owe him that much, so her requirements were small this time around. Or at least they seemed small to her. Maybe not to him though.

Clayton stopped so that they could talk. His eyes scanned quickly, this way and that. Wishing that they would go unnoticed. One conversation between them would not cause much of a stir. However, if there were many more of these, it could cause problems for him. On the other hand, it would be much less of an issue than if he became a wolf in front of everyone.

He looked at her. "You heard what I said, I need to play hockey tonight. I need your help. You tell me what you want to make that happen."

Lakota smiled to see him actually stop and talk to her. She felt a tinge of happiness in this forced interaction. She only wished it was because he liked her and wanted to versus because he had to. She thought she could at least offer him some help throughout the school day. She thought to herself about him being a human and wanting him to stay that way, hoping it would help ease his mind about whether he would change at school today or not. She didn't want the secret to come out so quickly anyway. The longer it stayed a secret, the longer she could hold it over him. "Pick me up and take me to the game. And you have to take me home too. That's all I ask." She wanted to be fair. However, perhaps she could have laid down some ground rules, like not being dropped off in the parking lot while he drove off to park else where so he wouldn't have to be seen walking with her, and same when it came to leaving... She hadn't thought that far in advance, though.

She smiled to him, looking up into his eyes that she oh so adored, hoping he didn't hate her completely. There was still a side to her that still loved him, despite how cruel he was when considering her feelings.

As they talked, Clayton could feel her invisible hand gripping his humanity. It was hard to say if she were being kind, or simply reminding him that his fate was completely in her hands. Either way, he was grateful to be human. What she asked for wasn't so bad at all. He could tell she wanted to be seen with him, but it really wouldn't be a problem.

"No problem. We can even go in together. You can carry my hockey bag if you like." He added with a slight grin. "You do realize that this will add on an extra couple hours to the game, right? I usually get there about an hour and a half before the game starts to warm up and get dressed. It then takes me an hour, minimum to get out of my equipment and shower. I'm not sure what you will do during that time, but we have a deal."

Lakota bounced on her toes with joy. "Oh my god! Yes yes!" She lunged forward wrapping her arms around him. She quickly released out of habit from having to hide their relationship before. "That's fine. I don't mind." She said as she wiggled with excitement.

She then slipped away, skipping down the hall. She would keep her mind on him for the rest of the school day, thinking about him being a human and the closer his class was the more power her hold was on his humanity. Her papers were littered with hearts and at lunch she could hardly be bothered by the conversation at the table.

At home she would change into something a bit more cute. She stuck with the same shoes and pants but changed into a thin teal colored long sleeve shirt and wore a white eighties styled cut up tshirt, the teal showing through. She would wait impatiently for Clayton, paving the floors the closer it came to the game.

Clayton was not so happy with the public display of affection, but he would have to deal with it. All day long he simply avoided texts from Valerie. He didn't know what to do about her. Being anywhere near her could be a problem since arousal evidently could make him turn.

After school, he had his usual high protein pregame meal, and watched his favorite video on youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8_wrJpRDaU) to get him excited for a game. However, he had to keep his emotions in check in order to stay human with Lakota so far away.

Finally it was time to go pick her up. He drove to her house and pulled up, honking the horn once. He would stay in the car listening to "Bitter for sweet" by Blaqk Audio. A favorite pregame song of his. He'd have to restart it once she was in the car so he could allow himself to get properly psyched up.

She rushed out the door, yelling to her dad that she would be back after the game. She hurried over to the passenger side and hopped in. She looked over to him with a smile. "Thank you for picking me up. I really appreciate you doing this for me. I have been looking forward to this all day!" She started in right away before she could even close the door. "I was thinking about how this could really help our relationship, you know!" She smiled over to him, wanting to know what he thought... "What do you think? Do you think this will bring us closer together? I know I feel like it already has!" She was a very optimistic girl. She had pushed out of her mind that Clayton hated her more than ever now. Lakota was in a state of denial, actually believing they were in a relationship again.

Clayton could not believe what she was saying. 'Relationship?' Just the night before she had turned him into a wolf, and told him that he was 'fucked.' What the hell was she talking about? This was blackmail, pure and simple. He did not want to talk about the idea of them being in a relationship. However, he couldn't yell at her. He had to keep her at least somewhat happy. Otherwise, she could do the unthinkable to him in the middle of the game.

"Uh, Lakota. I don't want to be rude, but if you are going to ride along, you have to understand that I can't have any talking on the way there. You are a part of my pregame now, and that means listening to the music with me." He hoped that would shut her up.

"Oh yeah! Right. Sorry!" She said giggling a bit. She sat back in her seat and look around the car for a moment, then eventually try to focus on the music, but her mind kept wandering. Her mind started to shift from why she was there, her power to keep him a human, to the opposite end of the spectrum. She first began to think about the events of last night, and when he was a wolf. How he was intimidating when he was barking and growling, to how cute he was when he was jumping and licking at her. She started to smile, enjoying the feeling that he was actually happy around her for those short moments. If Clayton felt himself losing a grip on his humanity, it was because of her thoughts. She didn't even realize it. She was simply day-dreaming. A dazed look in her eyes as she stared off into space.

Back
Top Bottom