Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whoa! Goldmine.

xXx_AlchemY_xXx

Meteorite
So I've been looking for a group of role players, that were worth a damn, for literally like two years. I didn't think communities of us this size even existed anymore. And the strangely invisionfree-esque feel of it all. It makes me feel like I'm thirteen again.

Had to go pick an Avatar and shit, didn't want to post all naked feeling and stuff. So anyway, what are things like here? Pretty laid back?

Well you just had to vex me like that didn't you, Snark? You came and took my spot and I got kicked to the void. I might hate you for it eventually.

So...what's the RP scene like here, is it all sexual or is it pretty general? I got a pretty mixed review about it here when I asked around Gaia, which surprisingly enough I've still been visiting. That place is stagnant now, though.

Onanisama said:
Apparently dead, since you joined August 2014 and have only made 4 posts since then.

Now I am worried that I have joined a silent site.

Most of this forum's activity is in pms. Elliquiy has started to move in that direction also.

Both sites get thousands of posts a day, though.

Also, the hour in which she was on kind of says a lot. This site's primary user base is US/Canada, which means the time in which she was on was when most would be sleeping. Unless you suffer insomnia. <.< Ahem. So, that should also be taken into very heavy consideration.

This is true....so very true. XD
Though the posting rate and number of PMs and what not are much higher at certain times and that time was definitely on the lower end. However, yes. Even then...still a steady flow. I think someone was just extremely impatient.

Back
Top Bottom