Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Helloooo~ looking for awesome nerdy rps (: f/f & m/f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi guys! Let me start by saying that pure smut just turns me off completely. I like some story and some action. If you're just looking for something to get your rocks off check with someone else... If you message me and you only seem to be interested in smut I probably won't bother responding.

I love some nerdy rps.. here are some cravings I'm looking for as well as a few plot ideas. :)

Star Trek.
Pokemon.
Medieval/Fantasy.
I enjoy royalty rps.
General sci-fi, perhaps Firefly-esque?

Plots;

(Sci fi or Star Trek) (m/f or f/f)
A ship lands on an alien planet where they are considered honored guests. The Queen/Princess of the planet takes a liking to the ship's Captain...

(sci-Fi)
Android/Human or Creator. (m/f or f/f)

Really this could go any kind of way. A space ship, a space station, the android could be an assistant for some kind of task or perhaps a security officer or something like that. Your character could be their creator or just a human or what have you. If you wanted to do a Star Trek rp we could kinda twist the universe rules and say they managed to replicate Data's engineering. :p You could be the Captain of the ship, the android one of the officers or just someone working on the ship. We can work it out. :)

Pokemon: (m/f or f/f)
Tons of rp options! I could play an officer, a gym leader, a member of the elite four or just a young trainer.

a plot of some sort, I'm really open-minded.

That being said when it comes to smut I honestly don't mind it. I enjoy things like:

Interracial couples (like alien/human, werewolf/human android/human ect)
Age differences.
Incest.
Public scenes.
Non-con.

I will do multiple rps with one person so don't try to cram everything into one, let's think it out. :)

I do m/f rps and f/f rps.

Honestly just bring a plot to me and we will hash it out. :)

Thanks!

I could do something star trek related. I'm pretty knowledgable on the franchise (mostly TNG era) and that plot sounds good to me so long as the characters are original. Just message me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom