Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto PRG. Canon X Oc, Oc X Oc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Im The Unknown and I have been Looking to to a Naruto Based Rpg for a long time but could never find anyone who really wanted to. I love the naruto world, Love how their world works That is why I like to Role play it alot. You can be a Nitty gritty and and as dirty as you want. Im a vary open minded person and is willing to try anything once. I generally Like to use only Ocs only because I can never seem to get the canon Personality correct when I try to Rp canons. If its not Right then the Rp will be a bust So Im hoping to find some one who can do really good Canons. If not Im open for my Rp partner to use their Ocs too. Im a long term and Rapid Role player so as soon as you post Ill be quick to reply. I also like to keep the story meaningful and to last. I like reasons for the actions of my Oc/canons. If you do decide to use a Canon, We can either use an actual event based out of the anime or make up our own event. What ever Ideas are fine for me. Also please do me a solid, If you grow tired of this Rp or want to change some thing about it please just say so. I dont want to be left hanging or wondering what you are doing. Its really no fun to have your Rp abandoned. Lastly, My oce will be listed below. We can chose who will work best with whom ever you decide to be if you pick to be a canon or not. ( Note: Im quit attracted to power..the more the better and If you can pick what ever canon you want if you beside to be one. ) (^.^)

My Ocs:

The albino, Tsukiko Miyu : She a vary beautiful and cheery young girl with her abilities based off the element of diamond. Her power is some what strange yet its makes her an appealing young women in battle. Her origins are dark, being born out of an asylum and mutated to what she is today. She attends to questions her creation Her orientation : likes Men

The albino, Sora Miyu. He is the twin Brother of Tsukiko Miyu. He shares the same powers as his sister having this pink diamond ability. Unlike his Sister He not as calm and ceerful. In fact he is nearly Insane. He has a problem with the limbric system in his brain witch makes him vary violent in nature, This reflects in battle as well as every day life. He also suffers from some unknown illness that is found in him only. He can be calmed with the "right touch." His orientation : Like both men and women.

BlueJay: he is the most diverse out of all the ocs that I have. He can be played in the early days of Madara and Hashirama or the current events in the anime . His abilities are transformation based. When it come to battle he is like hitting a stone wall, His transformation allows him to switch into the form of his " spirit Guide" A Blue dragon which is inspired by the blue jay bird, and is represented by 30 tattoos that move in tangent with his body like living beings. BlueJay is one of the more odd forms of life, but those who do know him see him as a kind yet hardworking man , who enjoys nature and can never take just one side. His Orientations : Men and women

Rain: She is strictly from the early days of Hashirama and Madara. She made her self into a fantastic healer and had came up with new and creative ways of healing which was motivated by clan wars. She always set up shop under a huge willow tree and always allowed anyone, on any side to come to her for healing out of the kindness of her heart, However she was a force to be reckoned with in battle. Those who are close to her see her as sweet heart with a remote bubbly attitude. Her orientation : likes men

( Note: there are other Ocs, I just did not feel like posting all of them. Please Just Pm me if your intrested in this Rp.)
THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom