Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Looking To Do A Yu-Gi-Oh-based Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Grave

Warrior
As the title says, I am looking to do a roleplay based around Duel Monsters, as seen in the Yu-Gi-Oh! shows and manga. I can do this as a private or a group roleplay, depending on how much interest I get. I'm looking for an adventure-type story, where the characters travel to different places to duel for story purposes. I'm open to adult themes with it, but the story will be plot-based.

The basic outline of the story involves my character, Scott Young, a college student with a love of Duel Monsters. He has a back story similar to Yugi Muto, the protagonist of the first series, in that his father runs a Game Shop that caters to Duel Monsters and other card or board game enthusiasts. One day, Scott buys a pack of cards and gets a very powerful card called "Number C69: Heraldry Crest of Horror", which he feels is a great boost to his deck. However, when he plays it in his next duel, he attracts the attention of a group of ten duelists who are looking to use Duel Monsters as a medium to take over the world. These duelists all have a unique style based around an archetype, and they definitely want his card. As such, Scott becomes a target, and as the story progresses, is forced to fight them and other threats around the world.

One character that I'm definitely looking for is a female duelist to be Scott's love interest. Of course, other friends and adversaries can be introduced, which is why the size of the roleplay is currently flexible.

This site will help anyone looking to brush up on their knowledge of the game:

www.yugioh.wikia.com

Specific details can be worked out as needed. I would really like to do a Duel Monsters roleplay, so if you are interested, you can reply back to this thread or shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom