Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

First Night.

DoneWriting

Super-Earth
Info - Something written with a muse in mind that I wanted to share. Will do some original stuff soon.

Idea - One-on-One, First Sexual Encounter, New Submissive, First-person, BDSM.

I was quiet, slipping into your room on booted feet that were accustomed to having to be silent from time to time. When you had the opportunity to see you'd notice I had dressed rather differently today. I had a pair of Army Combat Uniform pants in the urban camouflage pattern tucked sharply into those desert colored boots. Those pants cinched at the waist by a sand-hued rigger's belt, the only top I wore was a one of my old tan undershirts that had also been severely tucked into the pants through force of habit. A simple black Camelbak branded assault pack slung over my shoulder. If it weren't for my beard I may look like a Soldier again.

I let the pack slide off my shoulder slowly and then set it on the foot of your bed. A step or two brought me to your side, and I carefully peeled back any sheets and covers draping your form. Hands then hovered over your shapely thighs, barely avoiding touching your skin in an effort to give you as much sleep as possible. You moved. Rolling up onto your hip and facing me now as you slept, I let my eyes come to your face. My blue gaze remaining there, studying you as I waited for your chest to rise and fall rhythmically again before moving once more.

I try to be quick both hands working together as they found the hem of your panties I tugged. One side moved, the other pinned under your hip. So I brought plan B into action. Both hands found those panties on your exposed hip and barely lifted it from your flesh. I leaned in and over, using my teeth to start a rip on those undergarments. Those hands make mincemeat of it then, tearing through them easily, the next step would be harder.

Hands once again find your panties between them, this time just over you pussy. You're laying in such a way it's impossible something doesn't touch you when I lean over. My beard brushes against your thigh as my teeth come down on the fabric and start the rip. I pull away as the same time my hands finish the rip and then pull those panties completely off your form. You move again, just your legs this time, as if trying to get warm. I hold up my prize and grin. The thought that you might be angry doesn't even slip through my mind. Time to start the next phase.

My hands, still clenching those ruined panties, open that bag finally and start emptying it on the bed. I grab one of them, along with the panties and begin to climb onto the bed finally. I'm not happy about what has to happen next because I know it may make you upset, so I try to be gentle about it. I straddle your sideways form just over your hip and lean down onto you lightly, lips come to your ear. "Mm. Hello princess." Soft, close enough my voice seems to vibrate a little in your ear. I see your eyes flutter, your body writhes a bit, trying to understand why it's pinned currently. That's when you look up at me. I smile, you're tired, I can see it plainly in your face, but you muster up a smile too and open your mouth to say something.

Before you can, the feel of fabric hits your tongue, my hand over your mouth as I begin to stuff your panties past your lips. I can see you panic a little, anyone would in that situation, I stop briefly about halfway through when that panic looks terrible and just hold my hand over your mouth so you can't expel the work I've already done. Your hands attempting to slap mine away. "Shhh, it's okay doll. I won't do anything to hurt you." I'm close to you again, my lips press to your temple and I just shush you a few moments more, kissing various spots across your face until your breathing becomes less ragged and you calm.

Just a moment more given to ensure you're alright before I continue then. The full amount of those underclothes stuffed past those pretty lips. Filling the inside of your mouth from the roof to your tongue, making it impossible to speak clearly. You think you can taste yourself on them, or perhaps that's just in your mind. It's then that I produce the cap-piece to this part of the night. It's a simple ball gag. Blue rubber, chrome fittings and black leather. My hand leaves your mouth long enough for the ball to be put into place. It's not abnormally large, but it does force your jaw open, and serves a dual purpose of keeping those panties in place. Wouldn't want to wake your roommate.

I take time properly fitting that gag, ensuring your hair isn't in the way and that it's draped properly. I move so that you're able to get on your back now, facing up at me, and I admire my handiwork. It's tight, not unbearably so. Possibly uncomfortable but you would get used to it in time. I take this moment to ensure everything safe, sane and consensual.

"Nod your head for yes, and shake your head for no when I ask you the following questions, princess." I pantomime with my own head to make sure you understand what I mean by both. I capture your hands now and pin them above your head, giving me a reason to get real close to you, face to face now. "First: Are you hurt?" You shake your head. "Good. Do you want to me to continue?" Hesitantly, you produce a nod. I smile, "Do you feel like I would continue if you didn't want me to?" A shake of your head. Good. That's all the real talk we'll have for awhile now. Last thing. "Okay, since you cannot talk you have a safe signal now. Snap your fingers three times and I stop. Do you understand?" I pantomime what I mean again, and you nod. Time to get down to business.

I make you watch as I pull free a matching set of ankle and wrist cuffs. Lined on the inside with a soft material, black leather on the outside with four little chrome D-rings spaced evenly on them. I go to work on your wrists, one at a time, pulling the straps tight on those cuffs before interlacing my fingers with yours to ensure you can move your hands, normally but those cuffs won't come off. I kiss your knuckles lightly and then move to your other wrist to repeat the process. Soon both of your arms are adorned with their new jewelry.

Instead of moving to your ankles immediately I produce a length of chain with a clasp on either end, it's less than a foot long. Moving with you, I guide your hands through the slats in the headboard, ensuring they're spaced before connecting those cuffs by that chain, effectively cuffing you to the bed. It's then that I finally get off of you.

You're free to struggle against your bindings while I get your ankle restraints ready, and as you do so you find they hold quite nicely. I can't help but grin a bit at the struggle. "Aren't you so cute..." I grin wickedly, and I see that expression change on your face as if I had just challenged you. You make the next part of my job harder. Moving your leg when I reach for it, I'm forced to look at you and just see that teasing look in your eyes. "Oh, that's adding to your spanking, doll. Keep it up and I'll make sure both those ass cheeks are a pretty red color before we're done." The threat in the air, but I don't think you really know I'm up for it. I reach. You pull again. I level my gaze at you. My voice flat, devoid of anger, but refusing to be ignored. "That's five extra, per cheek girl. You are going to stop now." I didn't follow it with a threat. Just waited. Gaze on your own.

I watch the tease go out of your eyes then, more of a pout than anything replacing it. Your foot comes to me. I smile and press my lips to the top of it. "That's my good little princess." Your ankles are wrapped then, bound, and I produce two more things from my bag. A thin silver chain, this one with clasps at either end and one set right in the middle of it. You can guess it's probably around ten feet long. The next is a set of small bars that appear to be connected by a cord. I go to work on the bars first.

A few moments pass of me screwing things together and you see in the end it's one continues bar about for feet long. To clasps at the end, which I then connect to the inside of your ankles by those D-rings on your cuffs. You're forced to spread wide then and I get the first real good look at that sweet little pussy. I can't help but slip a hand between your legs, one finger pushing deep into your currently vulnerable cunt. Splitting those delicate petals on the outside for just a moment before slipping back out, glistening with your juices. I pop that finger in my mouth. "Mmm." Eyes connecting with yours again. "Enjoying yourself I see." I wipe the leftovers off on your thigh and then grab that chain.

Connecting the ends of the chain to your ankles, I grab the middle of it and walk up the side of the bed until I can reach the headboard. As I pull it behind the headboard, your legs are forced up, suspended by that chain, and raising higher as the slack loosens and I connect it to the chain between your wrist-cuffs. You're legs are forced back far enough that your hips have to shift and, in your currently stretched and vulnerable state, I now have full access to not only that flower between your thighs, but your cheeks are spread and that little pink, puckered hole is exposed as well.

I stand back and smile. "And now you're ready." My hands crossing over my chest, admiring the view. "Maybe just for posterity's sake?" I grin as I catch your eye and slip my phone from my pocket and snap a quick picture. You bury your head into the pillow as best as you can, and I don't make it a point to force your face into it. But soon, you hear your phone alert you that you have a text. "And one just for you." I smile wickedly and put the phone away.

"Now, where to begin..."

I stand there quietly for a moment, my gaze on the sight before me, hand slipping up to cup my chin. Gaze staring intently as your sweet little lips and ass, and from this angle you can see me do it. I move to the bed once more, sitting the the edge of it, the angle making you look through your own legs in order to see me, my hands in that bag once more. I pull small standard crop free of the bag and then a flogger. This particular flogger is little more than a mess of little leather straps attached to a black wooden handle. You don't see any glint of metal on either of the implements, and I show them to you rather boldly, making sure you know what is about to happen. A perverse little smile on my lips. "We need to see to your spanking first, don't you doll?"

Your eyes betray a small sense of fear at those items, knowing basically what they can do but having yet had the opportunity to actually experience them. I put the crop on your belly. I want you to feel it there and remember our conversation on what I like to use it for. It balances on your body by the whip-thin half of it, handle off one side, black leather swatter off the other. So light, it almost doesn't make sense that it can be used for what it's intended for.

I lift the flogger by the handle, the leather strands draped down by gravity and swaying with each movement of my hand. I come up to the side of your bed and just hold that implement over your flesh, slowly letting my hand drop, the leather soft on the back of your thigh near your left knee. I let it follow the curve of your thigh down to your ass, still just letting that leather kiss your flesh with it's touch. No spanking yet. The leather strands touch the bed and I slide them over slightly before coming raising them again. They drift ever like so many sinuous snakes up the center of your ass, touching that exposed blossom between them on their way up to that ripe flower between your legs. I sway my hand back and forth as those lengths slide in between and around your already swollen petals.

Some of those strands are lucky enough to be graced with your nectar before I pull it away, holding that handle near the spot the leather meets it. I lean in forward, my shoulder touching your left foot. At the same time I lower that flogger and the handle is pressing lengthwise against your dewy lips much like a cock would had it missed it's mark. I press my lips to the inside of your left ankle as my eyes lock with yours. My tongue leaving a trail of my saliva on your flesh as I let it lap your ankle once. "I think it's only fitting we baptize your new toy, don't you princess?" Wicked grin returns.

You can feel that length sliding down and away from you now, smooth, nearly phallic handle leaving your flesh before you feel the touch of it once more, this time guided directly on the mark. I part your delicate folds with it then, pushing it three inches deep into you and letting it sit there for a few heartbeats. You're hungry and I get to watch your eyes close as it shallowly delves within you. No comparison to any true cock, but at this point I'm hardly sure that you care.

It's gone almost as abruptly as it entered you, and I raise it once more. You get to witness the your honey glistening off that black wooden haft just before I switch my grip on it and hold it properly once more. I give my wrist a flick and those leather strands strike out quickly, a hundred little kisses and light stings finding your right cheek. I watch as your body reacts to the surprise touch of that lash, your whole body seeming to jump in those bindings. Your eyes wide, yet unreadable now. I stop briefly, waiting for those three snaps to come.

They don't. And I continue.

My hand flicks the opposite direction now, and those kisses and stings are visited upon your left cheek, oh so close to your tender parts. Another jump, was that a moan I heard? It was hard to tell with your panties from the night before still filling your mouth, steeped in both your saliva and your excitement from last night's dream. I don't stop this time though, no, I gather a rhythm.

Right cheek, left cheek, right cheek, left cheek. It goes on and on, those kisses and stings seeming to travel all over your bottom now, spreading out with a warmth when the lash is drawn away, and then coming back once more just after it touches on the last cheek. The warmth never given time to leave your prettily pinkened flesh now. Never enough to mar your flesh, never enough to bruise, just enough to change that hue. Moments go by, I don't know how many because I'm not counting, I'm lost in the rhythm myself, watching your writhe and make your little noises into that gag. But finally, it comes to an end. No warning, that lash just stops moving and I set it down out of sight.

"Mmm, look at you princess. All pretty just for me." My hand comes forward then and I just cup your right cheek, squeezing lightly, digits clenching possessively. That's when my gaze hits your cunt once more. Sometime during the attention you'd started dripping. And with the position you're forced in currently there was only one place it could go. Your sugar had found it's way all the way to the bed, following that parted little crevice and anointing everything in it's path on the way. I let my hand leave your ass then and just delicately trace my thumb around the outside edge of your pussy. "You like that, didn't you?" You didn't have to answer, even that puckered little bud in your bottom was glistening with your excitement.

"I'm not done yet."

When my thumb is halfway through that second circuit around your mons, having smeared that escaped honey across the entirety of it. I smile and my thumb leaves you, heading straight for my lips, I taste you once more just before leaning over and digging in my pack once more. Hands finding something, I pull them free. It's just a simple set of medical scissors, something you'd find in any decent medical kit, normally only for emergencies but put to different use this time.

I don't waste any time, standing up, towering over you. Tan shirt tight on my chest, leaving little to the imagination before I lean over you. I grab your top with in the middle and cut a hole in it. No care for any buttons, zippers or other fasteners now. Scissors are discarded, my big hands find the hole on either side and pull opposite directions. The ripping is audible, primal as that clothing comes apart, tearing both towards your throat and down to the hem. I growl with the effort, and in a moment it's done. I smile down at my handiwork then. You're nude for all intents and purposes now. The only fabric on your form about your shoulders, the rest having been torn away to reveal your body beneath. The first of the early morning's chill finally touching your nude upper body.

I smile down at you, blue gaze flitting from one of your nipples to the other, already effected by the morning's going on. Stiff little pieces of flesh standing erect. Those same hands that had enjoyed ruining your nightclothes were quick to capture both of your breasts at once. Squeezing them both possessively, palm flat on your nipples. I can barely hear you grunt or groan against your gag. Fuck am I hard now. It's almost painful again. But there's so much fun to be had still I put it at the back of my mind. Your breathing impeded from your mouth I can hear your deep breaths through your nose. Sitting on the edge of the bed so I can lean over your vulnerable form, my mouth coming to a close on your nipple, taking quite a bit of the surrounding breast with it.

While giving attention to your left breast, my hand leaves your right breast. I pull once in a hard sucking motion, pulling back as I do so until your nipple is trapped between my teeth lightly and I let go. In the meanwhile my hand slips into my pocket and withdraws two rubber covered metal clamps connected by a thin chain and with bells dangling from them. "Don't think I've forgotten about this pretty things, doll." Hand slipped over your chest, dropping both of those little clamps into the valley between your breasts. I select one carefully and move the the screw so that the clamp stays in the open position. Slipping it over your recently moistened nipple, I begin to slowly turn that screw again. That clamp closes, my eyes are more on your face than my work as I go. Clamp tightening until it's pinching your nipple lightly and I see just the tiniest wince in your eyes. I stop there.

My eyes go to the clamp then, gorgeous little nipple caught by it and turning a little cherry color. Taking the chain in my hands I pull lightly, watching your breast move with the motion, your back arching. The clamp doesn't slip, and I smile, looking up at you. "Perfect." Time to repeat the process with your other nipple. I have to lean a bit further over you this time and you can feel my body press to yours. My mouth on that neglected flesh, pulling at it once more like a babe at breast before I adorn you once more.

I give into my urges then, this close to you, your scent on the air, my gaze locks with yours after testing that clamp and I shift slightly on the bed. As if magnetically drawn to you now, I can't stop looking at you. You blush, but it just adds to the gorgeousness of those features. I'm over you then. My eyes still on yours. Left hand slipping up to caress your right cheek and follow your jawline to your chin. My lips press to your nose then, I break our stare just to lean forward and press a kiss to your forehead then, hand leaving your chin to toy with your hair a moment before I sit back again, catching my breath and getting focused once more.

I move off the bed and unzip another pocket on my bag. Getting on my knees on the bed, I get between your legs, and you can see what I've found. It's a Sharpie, black permanent marker. I take the cap off and easily slide it halfway into your dripping wet pussy. "Hold that for me princess.." I smile as I lean in and begin writing. I begin on your thighs, writing first on the inside of the right one, and then on the left. Your view obscured by the angle you're stuck at, you just feel the touch of that marker on your skin as it draws it's long lines. I peer up and I can see your face already turning beet red, drawing a huge smile from me. I move down to your bottom, you can feel that marker as it scrawls across your ass from right to left then, barely avoiding that tiny crease between your cheeks.

I reach between your legs then and begin writing something big on your lower tummy, just above your sweet little gash. Soon the title "Daddy's Pretty Li'l Cockslut" is visible. You'll have to make sure to wear shirt's long enough to hide it for a few days. I smile wickedly as my eyes lock with yours then. "Want to see the rest, doll? I know you do. Here.. let me help you." That dreaded camera again. You close your eyes and turn your head, you definitely don't want anyone to know you had this written on you, let along whatever I've written on your legs. The flash goes off, and at this angle unfortunately I get most of your body, including the half of your face you weren't able to cover.

You hold your eyes closed for more than a minute, enough time for me to move to the side of the bed. "Look at me, girl." You're probably mad, all these photos taken, the first time we've played like this and there's already evidence. You probably even have the urge to be petulant right now, and your eyes remained closed as if you're going to just shut me out right from here. You feel my hand in your hair then and I pull just enough to make you open those eyes and look up at me.

You go from embarrassed to narrowing your eyes at me in a split second. If looks could kill. I don't say a word, instead I turn that phone to you and show you the picture I've taken. You can see everything now for the first time. Your legs in the air from the angle I can see, the glistening little trail from your pussy all the way to the bed where you are starting to soak through. The glint of the chrome from your nipple clamps and of course that black graffiti on your creamy flesh. "Fuck Me Please!" written down your left thigh and up your right thigh. "Daddy's cocksleeves." written across your ass, arrows guiding themselves to to both your messy little cunt and virgin ass.

I only give you a minute to take a look at them before my fingers move to the button and delete the photo. There's too much going on in it for me to be comfortable to have it even at this point. Maybe another time. I let you watch me delete it and can visibly see the relief in your face. It's almost as if you had focused only on that picture and had forgotten the predicament the rest of your body was in.

All of this attention and maybe thirty minutes have passed since I entered your room. I put the phone away again. Letting my eyes slip to your pretty features once more before raking down your body slowly. Both of my hands working on the fly of my pants, quickly undoing the buttons there.

"Time for some real fun, girl."

Fingers make quick work of every button on that fly except for the waist. I stand there, in full view of you as I part the camo from itself my customary black cotton boxer-briefs tenting through the space left it. One hand casually pulls aside the fly of those as well. You're witness to my cock being free of it's confines for the first time tonight. Hard, veined and pulsing with each heartbeat as it throbbed before your eyes. There was an obvious need there, and I felt the urge to sate it now.

A few steps took me from the side of the bed and onto it. Your hips still positioned ever so carefully by those bindings. Legs spread, your entire lower half still vulnerable to my attentions. I'm up on my knees and when you look down your form I'm framed by your legs, that spreader would make it hard for me to lean over you, but that didn't stop my hand from slipping between that hole the spreader and your legs made. Hand flat between your breasts and dragging down slowly. It catches that chain connecting those little clamps on your nipples together and gives it a wicked little tug as it passes by. Slowly moving down over your tummy to find it's way to your hips pushing that crop away for the moment. Apparently that would be used some other time.

Instead my hand stops to cover your cunt easily, palms over those folds and dragging down as digits brush along your hood. I stop. Hand lifts and comes down quick, giving a soft slap to that precious little bead. You see my jaw clench, it takes all of me not to follow up on that, my gaze fixing itself on your face. I remove my hand then and it joins it's brother on your ass, carefully lifting your hips and your lower form to line you up with my prick.

You're almost forced to look up your body now, I let a wicked smile reach my lips and then glance down at your hips. I don't know if the next surprises you or not, because my eyes aren't on your face as that spittle leaves my lips on it's way to your tiny backdoor. The saliva seems to splash over that rosebud, my attention still given to your bottom as my hips line up.

You feel the pressure of my manhood and at the same time I look up to watch your face. Eyes wide. Back arching whether in response to the taboo feel of the head of my prick against that muscle or in an effort to get away I can't tell. That entrance is hot and slick to the touch. That pressure remains firm, pushing inexorably, it'd only be a matter of time before you'd open for me. I can feel those walls weakening slowly, you're beginning to open like a flower to the sun.

And I pull my hips back. My hands sliding you easily to the bed once more. A mischievous in my eyes as I try to read your face. I can't tell if you're more upset I stopped, or upset that I started to begin with. I can't help but smile. "Another time perhaps, doll." Hand slips up to grab your left leg between ankle and calf and I push you back by it slightly. I lean with it, and then my hips come forward with little guidance. That thick head touching just sought of your pussy and easily finding entrance to those velvety folds.

If you're watching me, I close my eyes as I bury myself balls deep into your sweet body. I make an audible moan then. I've been aching for this nearly since we began. My body holds you there, deep within you as my gaze starts to open. I can feel your slick, tight walls clench down on me hungrily and open my eyes, those blue orbs meeting your own as my free hand slips forward and grabs that chain between your breasts.

It starts slow, my hips pulling back and nearly removing me all the way. "Mmm. I bet you like that doll. You love Daddy's cock in you... don't you princess?" Hips push forward and I seat myself in you again, a rush of your juices nearly coating my balls. At the same time I put a little tug on your nipples. And once seated I pull back again. "You want me to fill every little hole you have don't you, slut?" Another thrust, another tug. I grunt this time and slide back again. I can hear you making noises, but so muffled by those panties it's barely audible. I can only imagine how moist those panties are now, how steeped in your own taste you are. I'm almost jealous.

"Mmm. This is my fucking pussy." Another tug as a slam home. Clenching my jaw again, I can feel that beast within me wanting to get free and just have it's way with you. It wouldn't be long. Your cunt aching, your nipples tender from the attention. I slip back a bit quicker now. "I own that pretty little ass, don't I girl!?" I pound back into you, my rhythm becoming even quicker, my breathing a bit hoarse. I pull on that chain and this time the tension remains as I pull back. My hand on your leg clenching hard. I give into that animal need then. "God I'm going to fuck you silly, doll!" I growl, at this point probably more of a threat than a promise considering the need that's pushed up inside me.

I growl and my eyes go half-lidded, the feeling of your tunnel clenched around my pistoning shaft making the world fall away in that moment. I am nothing and everything all at once. This is the only thing that matters, the here and now the only thing I can imagine in that moment. It takes so much effort to keep the pressure on your nipples steady while holding you in the right position and slamming into you over and over again. My muscles all straining to keep the pace. Lost in the euphoria that is your body.

It happens so quickly I don't have time to warn you. I barely have time to release that chain with my hand before I cum. Hot seed spraying the inside of your steaming sex, each thrust bringing more, so much that it joins your juices in coating all of my manhood. The hand that dropped your chain finds it's way to your other leg as I continue to pound into you. "You feel so fucking good!" In the excitement I pull back too far and you're sprayed across those outer lips and up to your belly. "Fuck!" Mid-orgasm my right hand leaves you to find the base of my prick and milk the last of my essence onto your body.

In the end you're filled and decorated on your tummy and thighs with streaks and droplets of my shiny opal seed that's slowly beginning to cool on your flesh. I'm catching my breath. My eyes had been closed at the end, but now they're open and on your face. My hand leaving you, slipping into my pocket, my cock still half-hard and coated in our mess and not put away. "A reminder." Phone comes free. I only catch the bottom half of you. The words, the smears left by our lovemaking, the mess on the bed. Nothing above your breasts. I am keeping this one. It goes away.

And then breakdown begins. I start with your legs, you've been a trooper but for your first semi-suspension it's been a long time. Your legs are visibly trembling, I can't tell if it's from the sex or the amount of time they've been required to stay in that position. I slip up the side of the bed and unclip the clasp holding your ankle chain to the bindings on your wrists.

Lowering them slowly I immediately go to work unclipping the chains and then unbuckling your ankle cuffs. I place a small kiss on each of your ankles when the cuffs come off and then toss the cuffs, still attached to the spreader, onto the floor. I shift then and climb over you, straddling your waist as I lean forward through the headboard and unclip the chain connecting the to of them then. One at a time I undo your wrist's and place a small kiss to them as well before I lean over you.

Two things left, your nipples and your gag. I leave the nipple clamps in place and carefully lift your head from the bed to find the buckle behind your head. The ball gag comes out, my hand pulling those ruined panties free next. They're moist, and I can see you move your jaw to get blood flowing again. I smile, and just as you are about to say something I kiss you.

I take my time, my tongue making it's grand entrance delicately. Touching your teeth, your tongue. Exploring your mouth as I hold you pinned under me in that kiss for longer than a minute. Finally I come up for air. Breath ragged, still straddling you I grin as one of my hands guides those ruined panties down to clean my cock before stuffing it back into my pants.

"Next time, you're cleaning me up." I wink. "Now," I lean back and grab a plain gray teeshirt with the word "Army" from my bag and toss it on your chest. "put this on. Don't clean up anything it covers. I want to go meet this roommate of yours."

Fin

Back
Top Bottom