Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fatherly Love (Red Demon & Cupcakemon)

cupcakemon

Super-Earth
Joshua had been surprised when his mother told him that she had been leaving. His dad seemed to be in a different place and a little too suspicious the past few years. It had been his choice to go with his mom, just because he didn't trust his dad fully. He didn't know what had caused his suspicions but they were there so he thought that it was better to go with his mother. She had wanted him to go anyways and according to her his father thought that it was for the best.

They had been all packed and yesterday, left last night, and somewhat settled in by morning. His mom having picked somewhere far away from his dad. Joshua didn't really mind, the house was close to the college he wanted to go to next year. Barely out of high school at the age of eighteen he already had plans more important to him than his parents' divorce. They chose to get it and yeah part of him was upset that he had to leave town but he wasn't a little kid who could convince them to stay together.

"Joshua! I have to go to the office until late. Get yourself unpacked and there's money for pizza on the counter," he heard his mom call from across the house. "Okay! Bye!" Joshua called back, green eyes sliding from the door back to one of the open boxes. The door opened and closed and he reached over, turning up some music. She would be out and since he had the house to himself might as well kill the silence with loud music. Staring at the boxes he couldn't find the one with his clothes, which were the most important. Groaning he dragged himself out of his bedroom and out to the living room.
They had moved all their stuff into the basement so that the house wasn't overly crowded with boxes. Granted it was a small house with a basement but still the upper floor didn't need to be crowded.

Entering the basement Joshua ran a hand through his black hair. It was dyed but made his green eyes pop out more. "Okay, clothes box. Where are you?" he muttered as he walked around the boxes. He noticed a door that seemed to lead to the back door that was still open and frowned. Hadn't his mom remembered to close it when they were done? Shaking his head he walked over to it, closing and locking the door. It was a little creepy that it had been opened, somebody could have walked in and stolen something. Shaking it off he took a deep breath and turned around, walking to a pile of boxes to look at the names.

Simon had been out of town for a week at his grandfather's house. A few years ago he had made a discovery there that had changed his life. He hand not been prepared for what he found when he got home. The papers that his wife had left told in details of the pictures and chat correspondences that his wife had found on his computer. There it said that she had left with Joshua to an undisclosed location and if he ever tried to contact them again she would drag him through court in a divorce that would leave him penniless. She had the evidence to do so and would use them. Lastly there was a paper he had to sign and send to a lawyer that would finalized the divorce and where he agreed to stay away from both her and Joshua.

Simon was furious. He had grown apart from his wife but he loved his son. And she had taken his beloved son away! The large man smashed his fist into the table and the sound of cracking wood could be heard in the kitchen. Simon roared as he picked up the chair and smashed it into the floor, sending wood flying in all directions. That woman... that woman would not succeed in taking his son away. The thought was just too unbearable. He wouldn't leave his son with that terrible woman. He needed to get him back.

Several hours later Simon had found the house where his son and ex-wife had moved in. There was no doubt that this was the place. He got in through the basement door and listened. It seemed like the bitch was going to meet her lover at her working place - he had known she had seen other men the past year, but he had not really cared. She could no longer excite him sexually and mentally she was also a dead end. So he had just let her have her 'evening meetings' with her boss or whomever. Simon had been content with spending the time with his son.... his beautiful and sweet son.

Simon heard Joshua coming down into the basement and he hid behind some of the boxes. He was much more agile and quiet than his 6'2" and 220 pound of muscles would suggest. His eyes had grown accustomed to the dark so when Joshua switched on the light it took a few moments for him to regain his sight. He saw Josh close the door that Simon had entered by and then he stepped forward. Simon blocked Joshua's path to the stairs and looked at his son, "Joshua. I'm here to save you." He said. Simon's clothes were soiled in mud as was his normally blonde hair. His blue eyes looked at his son like he was the most precious thing in the world, and to Simon he really was. "Come with me son and let us get out of here." He reached out to take Simon's hand.

Joshua had no idea about what his mother had planned. That she had lied about his dad agreeing to let him go. He knew he had gone to his grandfather's house but she said it was because of the divorce and that he didn't want to see them. Part of that was hard to believe because his dad seemed to treasure him a little too much. Not that he could complain because it meant he had gotten away with more things. Like once coming home drunk off his ass from a party he shouldn't have been at. He didn't remember much from that night, just waking up in the morning.

But now Joshua and his mom were gone and his father away from their new life. He had to behave at least until he was twenty one and not get caught coming home drunk. He didn't want to hear her go off on him about underage drinking and how stupid he was for drinking so young. Right now he just wanted to unpack most of his things, order pizza, maybe jerk off a little, then pass out in his bed. Then in the morning unpack more with his mom. That was all he wanted to do right now other thank think about his dad and having left him behind. It was better not to focus on that sort of thing.

Joshua jumped a little as Simon placed himself before him. Placing a hand on his heart he let out a deep breath. "Fuck, you scared me!" he exclaimed before processing what he had said. Save him? He didn't need saving, he came here of his own free will. "What do you mean save me?" He questioned. Just looking at his dad said something was off. He was covered in mud and there was a look in his eyes that made the black haired male feel lie a piece of meat. A piece of meat his father wanted more than anything. Frowning he took a step back, unsure if this was really his father in the right mind.

"I'm fine where I'm at dad. Mom said that you didn't want me with you," he said, backing away a bit. He didn't let his dad take his hand, instead he kept it away from him. "I don't think that you're in a good place right now. You just broke into the house through the basement. Instead of using the front door and knocking. But I came with mom so I'm going to stay here with her. I think you should go home cause you're kind of covered in mud," he added after a moment. Oh he did not like that look in his eyes right now. It was rather unsettling and made Joshua want to run for it.

Simon looked at his son as the teenager backed away from him. The bitch had really turned the boy against him. His sweet lovely boy. He would get back at her for it but right now he needed to get Joshua away from this place. Away from this woman. "You don't understand Joshua. You don't belong with this woman. You belong with me. I love you Joshua. I want you to come with me." The large man moved a step closer to his son. There was no way for Joshua to run, he had just locked the door.

Simon stopped as he got closer to his son. He looked at the young man's face and smiled. "You are so beautiful my beloved son. You belong with me." The look in Simon's eyes were desperate, he really needed his son to be with him. This time Simon grabbed out for Joshua's hand faster than would have been expected. His strong hand took the teenager's hand in a grip that was impossible to break. Simon had never used this kind of strength with his son, but now he did. He held onto the boy's hand and pulled him closer. He just had to smell his son.

Joshua was freaked out. His dad was acting strange, stranger than he had expected him to be. "That woman is my mom. Your soon to be ex wife. I get divorce is messy but I chose to come with mom because its close to where I want to go to college," he told him. Joshua's back hit the door and he looked up at his dad. He was barely 5'10" and his father still towered over him. "I want to stay here near the school I want to go to."

"Look dad, I'll still come to see you but I want to stay here. You need to calm down," he said. Before he could do anything Simon had his hand in a death grip, making the teenager wince. "Ow, dad! That hurts! Let go!" Joshua demanded, trying to jerk his hand away. He was pulled forward and winced even more. His dad never used this kind of force against him. Never jerked him forward like this. "Let go! You're hurting me dad!" he exclaimed, trying to use his free hand to push him back away from him.

Simon's eyes were staring at his son, they were red and bloodshot. "Calm down? CALM DOWN?" He yelled. "You have no idea what you are talking about. How can I calm down knowing that you are staying away from me because of a stupid school? HOW??" Despite of Joshua's hand trying to push away from him, Simon pulled his son closer and put his other hand around his waist holding the teenager closer still. His heart was racing like a horse and felt strong and powerful in his chest. His breath was heavy and sweat was running down his face.

With a much lower and much more tender voice he said, "Don't you see it son? I'm the one that loves you. That's why she has taken you away from me. To hurt me and you. She's off with her lover right now leaving you home alone. Don't you see that it would be better if we were together?" The arm that held Joshua's wrist let go and he put it around the boy's neck to hug him. Hug him close and hard. He loved being this close to his son and soon he would be it every day and night.

Shit. Shit shit shit. His father was pissed and Joshua had no idea what to do. He couldn't get his hand out of his grip. "It's not like I'm staying away forever! I still planned to visit just here is more ideal!" he exclaimed. He was pulled closer and his father's arm went around his wait, pinning him against his chest. Joshua needed to get away, it was clear that his dad had lost his mind and was upset more about the divorce than he had thought. This didn't feel safe and he wanted to get away from him and run for it, then call his mom and the police. At this rate police was going to be the first call because his dad was speaking nonsense.

A shiver ran down his spine at the tone Simon used on him. "What do you mean if we were together? You're my dad, us being together is not a possible thing," he asked. Joshua was scared of what his father meant, even more as he was held tightly against his father's chest. Winging he tried to push away from him, struggling to do so. "Let go of me, you've lost it! We can't be together! You're my dad! Not some random guy who could be a fuck!" Joshua snapped, trying even harder to force himself away.

As Joshua tried to get away it seemed like his father was just growing stronger. Effortlessly he held the struggling boy closer still. His arm around the slim neck held Joshua's face against his chest and was blocking off his ability to breathe. With a gentle voice he whispered in his son's ear. "It's all right son. It's all going to be all right. Daddy will take care of things for you." He held his son close, the feeling of the teenager's slim body next to his was exciting him and he was getting an erection. "Just relax son. Go to sleep and relax. Daddy's going to make everything right."

Joshua continued to struggle, finding it harder and harder to breath. His vision was fading in and out, black dots taking over. His father's voice soothing him into blacking out. It only took a few moments longer before blackness took over. As he slumped against his body he could feel the erection in his father's pants growing, but that didn't seem to matter to Joshua. He just closed his eyes and let his mind fade into the darkness. Whatever his dad planned he was nothing but a helpless victim to now.

As his son passed out in his arms Simon kissed his forehead and whispered to him. "Don't worry son. Daddy's going to make everything all right." Then he took a few t-shirts from the box with his son's clothes and ripped them apart. He tied the boy's hands and feet and then he took the first and best thing that he got his hands on and stuffed it into they boy's mouth. He didn't realize that it was a pair of his ex-wife's panties. Then he carried his son out of the door in the basement. He made sure to wipe off any fingerprints on the door. Prints on the boxes were easy to explain, but prints in a house he shouldn't know where were was much harder.

Simon carried Joshua into the garden and out the back of the garden. Not far from the house there was a small wooded area and it was there he had parked his car. He put the limp body of his son in the trunk of his car and got in side himself. He drove far away before heading in the direction of his grandfather's house. He wanted his son there. It was far from everything and he didn't want to stay in their old house any more. On the way he posted the signed divorce papers, now he would never have to see that bitch again.

Once he got to he house he took Joshua out of the trunk. Effortlessly he carried the boy into the old house. It was a house build over one hundred years ago. More like a mansion than a real house and with a large woodland area on the grounds. Simon really liked the place and remembered running in the woods as a child. He put Joshua in a room in the attic and looked at his sweet boy. He looked so happy and peaceful. It was good that he had been saved. Simon removed his bounds and then undressed him. He kissed his beautiful boy. He had seen him like this before. The time he got home drunk he had also undressed him and when Simon had wanted to kiss his boy good night he had ended up with Joshua's arms around his neck and the teenager's tongue in his mouth. They had both ended up naked in his bed and the teenager had stroked his father's cock until Simon had cum so hard he almost passed out. The next day it didn't seem like Josh remembered what had happened. But his father made up his mind that day - Joshua would be his.

And now he was! Simon left the naked and sleeping boy alone and locked the door behind him. Then he went out. He still had a nagging feeling that wouldn't leave him. Like his ex-wife was looking over his shoulder. He would not have that bitch ruin the happiness he and Joshua were about to have together. He needed to do something. To clear his mind he went for a run in the forest...

Everything seemed surreal to him. His mind occupying itself with other images, making it seem as if his father breaking into his house was all just a dream. He dreamed of when he was younger, going to his great grandfather's home with just his dad. Those were times his mom couldn't get off work and he and his dad were alone. Not that Joshua minded all too much. He got to go out with his dad and explore the house the best a eight year old boy could do. Even get time with his father alone and get him to play with him. It was times like that he had treasured before his father seemed to be interested in other things. Things Joshua had no idea about but his mother didn't seem to enjoy. She never seemed to enjoy certain things that his father did.

Joshua groaned as he felt himself being moved about. In the trunk he managed to roll over onto his side and continue on his deep slumber. He hadn't even reacted as his father moved him more and eventually stripped him. Feeling the cold though he shivered, reaching out for a blanket and feeling nothing but hard flooring and a flat mattress. Groaning he slowly opened his eyes, looking around in confusion. Where was he? What had happened? Where was his dad? Fuck! His dad! He had been suffocating him last that Joshua remembered. Heart pounding in his chest he looked around, not seeing his father. He had to be here somewhere right? After all he had just kidnapped him.

Shivering it was then that Joshua noticed that he wasn't wearing any clothes. He was completely naked and exposed for whoever walked through the door. Standing he tried to gain his balance, wobbling towards the door. Slowly Joshua reached out and jerked the door handle, it refusing to open. It had to be locked from the outside. That was the only explanation. The next being that his father had kidnapped him. That he had taken him hostage and was the reason he was naked. Simon had to have lost his mind if he had done this to his son. His only son. Just for wanting to move out and his wife wanting a divorce. Right now he couldn't blame his mom for wanting to get a divorce, his dad was crazy.

Pounding on the door he tried to open it again and failed. "Let me out!" He shouted, hoping his father heard him. Or anybody real because just with him being naked he was scared. What was his father willing to do to him naked? It wasn't like he'd have to fight with clothing if Joshua struggled. His dad would probably just have ripped them off. "Let me go!" He shouted again with a new fear. What if his father was serious about them being together? About making them be closer than they had been. Try to fuck him or something. Joshua had no idea what his father had planned and he really did not want to find out like this.

If his father heard him he didn't respond. Joshua was left alone in the small room in the attic. There wasn't much in the room. A chair, a small cabinet - that was empty, a bed with a blanket and then the door and a window. The window looked over the front yard that was lit by the moon. His father's car was parked there so he had to be in the house somewhere. Then suddenly something was moving in the shadows of the trees further away. It was like the shadows themselves moved. After a while glowing eyes could be seen in the dark there was several pairs of eyes moving around. And then it could be heard. First it seemed to come from afar but then it got closer and closer. The howling of wolves! There was no doubt that this was wolves howling in the night. Wolves on the hunt.

Joshua soon gave up on the door, taking to looking around where he was trapped. He had no way to get out, not even the window seemed to be big enough to fit whole upper body through. Looking outside he saw his dad's car, so he had to be here at the house. Looking towards the trees he saw the animal lime eyes and quickly backed away. Joshua hoped that the wolves he had seen outside didn't see him. And try to break in, not that it was possible for wolves to do.

Several hours later the wolves seemed to disappear into the forest and the night grew calm. Simon had taken a shower and was only wearing a pair of jeans when he entered his son's room. He opened the door and locked it again behind him. Then he turned to his son. "I heard you weren't sleeping so I though I'd check up on you." His eyes were full of adoration. "You probably wonder why we are here and not back at the old house. Well I thought it would be appropriate that we started our new life together in a new place not tainted by that cheating and lying woman that gave birth to you." He walked to the bed and sat down.

Joshua tried to look for his clothes but couldn't find them. Whatever his dad did with them they weren't here. Standing up when he entered the room he kept his distance from his father. "This isn't okay. You can't just kidnap me and leave me in the room naked," he said. He frowned and stared at him. "What do you mean started start our new life? I want to go home." Joshua didn't like the look on his dad's face at this point. He wasn't sure why he was looking at him like he was some kind of lover instead of his son. It was starting to creep him out.

Simon couldn't get enough of looking at his son. He was so handsome standing there naked before him. He felt his cock start to harden in his pants. "It's going to be all right this is your home now. And I will make it all right. Just like the night you got home drunk. Don't you remember son? Remember what you did to me?" He reached out and grabbed Joshua's hand. He didn't hold it as tightly as he had earlier. But he slowly pulled his beautiful son closer. "Come here ad sit with your dad. Lets talk son." Not that he really was listening to what Joshua had to say about anything.

Joshua frowned and tried to back away more before his father pulled him to the bed. "What are you talking about? No I don't remember," he said, being pulled down. Sitting down he immanently covered himself with the blanket. "This isn't my home. I want to go back to the house with mom," he said. "Where are my clothes?" He didn't think that his father would answer the question because he was avoiding his questions. And if he was naked then it was because his dad wanted him to be naked.

Simon put a hand on his son's shoulder and moved closer to him. "It's your home now son. The only place where we can be alone and together. There's nothing for you to go back to. The woman doesn't love you like I do. She has only taken you from me to hurt you and me." He pulled Joshua to him. He pressed his naked chest against his son and his beating heart would be felt. It was hammering on. Gently he began to caress Joshua's back. "You must understand I love you more than life itself. You are everything to me. And I know that you feel the same way, I felt it and saw it that night."

Joshua was pushed against his father's chest and he could hear his heartbeat. It didn't seem like a regular heartbeat. He didn't understand anything that his father was saying and it was clear anything he said went in one ear and out the other. "I liked where I was," he stated firmly. Shaking his head he pulled back, trying to get away from his father. "I don't feel anything for you other than that you're my father. Whatever you're thinking that I feel is just that, your thoughts. Its in your head. I don't remember that night other than getting home and you giving me something to drink. Whatever happened shouldn't have happened," Joshua said. He put his hands on his fathers chest and pushed back, not liking where this was going. "Whatever happened should not have happened. Whatever you're feeling in not feeling."

Simon smiled to his son, "Of cause you are. You just have to remember." Then with an arm around Joshua's waist he put his other hand behind the boy's neck and kissed his neck. It was not a fatherly kiss but a sweet and tender kiss that a lover would make. "What you do when you are drunk is really your deepest desires and most hidden personality that comes forth. And I want you to express yourself just like you did that day." The hand behind Joshua's back rubbed him gently but firm, not allowing the boy to pull away.

But suddenly Simon stopped. He looked up and towards the window as if he'd heard a sound. With a sudden quick and strong move he held Joshua's hands together and bound them with the blanket. Then he proceeded to bind the boy's legs and put a gag in his mouth. "I'm sorry son. We are getting some guests. And since you seem like you'd rather call out to them I have to do this. Even if it hurts me." Leaving his son on the bed naked and bound, Simon opened the window and then left out the door.

Joshua shook his head at his father. "No, I don't," he stated. He shivered as his father pressed a kiss to his neck, the kind a lover would do. Jerking away he rubbed at the spot that his father had kissed, not liking it. "I don't know what you're expecting but it's not going to happen. I'm your son, not your lover. Whatever happened you need to forget about it happening again," he stated. The way his father rubbed his back made him uncomfortable but he couldn't get out of his grip no matter how hard he tried. His father just seemed too determined to let him go or be covered.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Joshua demanded as Simon bound his hands with the blanket. He couldn't even break from his father's grip, his hands being bound and before he could even think of stopping him so where his legs. A gag entered his mouth and he stared wide eyed at his father. He was exposed more than he wanted to be and that look his father had on made him worried. Whoever it was he did want to call out to, but couldn't thanks to the gag in his mouth. Attempting to call out to his father he stopped as soon as the door closed and looked around. He tried to listen about who it could be at the door, hoping it was somebody looking for him.

Simon left his son alone and soon a car would be heard coming up the drive. Outside in this abandoned area a car could be heard minutes in advance and Simon's supernatural hearing had picked it up long before his son ever would have been able to. He had opened the window to allow his son to hear what happened in the courtyard. The car that came up was a police car. Simon went outside to greet the officers.

"Good evening mister. I suppose you are Simon Grayson?" the officer asked.

"Yes that's me." Simon replied, "What can I do for you officer?"

"I'm sorry to report that your wife. Mrs. Grayson has just passed away. She was in a car accident and it proved fatal." The officer said cautiously.

Simon hid his smile and gave the officer a concerned look, "Oh no! Was.... was my son with her? Has anything happened to Joshua?" He shook his head, "No because you'd have said so.... Actually she was about to become my ex-wife. She just had me sign the divorce papers. I mailed them earlier today."

The officer looked at Simon, "No your son wasn't with her. She was with a man. The man she works for Mr. Kelly."

Simon just nodded, "Yes. I expected they had an affair. But I guess she got what she ..... well I shouldn't say that... should I?" He smiled at the police officer gaining some sympathy from the man.

"I'm sorry sir. But your son... we haven't been able to locate him however. He was not at the house and there seemed to have been a break in." The officer said.

"WHAT??" Simon all but shouted. "What are you doing here then? Get out and find my son. His mother have just died and he is what? Kidnapped???"

The officers tried to calm Simon down and after talking to them for about twenty minutes they left and told that as soon as they knew more he'd be contacted by the police. Then they left Simon alone. The man went smiling back to his house. That had gone so much better than he had expected.

Joshua tried to pull his hands and legs apart from each other to try and loosen the binding. Failing he turned his head to the window, listening as a car pulled up. As soon as he heard the doors shut he tried to call out to them through his gag but couldn't.

Listening closely he heard the police officers tell his father that his mother had died. Freezing on the bed he felt as if his heart was breaking. His mother had died, she was gone. His dad might not have liked her but she had been his hope that she would get home and suspect her ex husband to have done something with their son. Now that hope was shattered and he listened more at his father's reaction to him so called being kidnapped.

If only the police officers knew that he was in the attic, bound to the bed and gaged. Twenty minutes of his father and the police talking before the police left. Joshua stayed tied to the bed, refusing to move. He had lost his mother and he couldn't mourn her because he doubted his father would let him. Instead just tell him crazy tales of how they could be together.

After a moment he began tugging at the binds again, trying to get free from them. If his mom wasn't going to be able to save him then he had to get out himself. Even if he was tied up too well for him to get out of.

After the police left Simon went back to the room in the attic. He opened the door and stepped inside. He had worn a t-shirt for the cops and it was stretched over his muscled body. It was as if he had become more muscled over the last couple of years - not a small feat for a man just past 40. "I'm sorry for the small disturbance son. But I have some very bad news for you. It seems like there was an accident and your mother was killed." Simon however didn't seem one bit worried that his ex-wife had died.

He sat on the bed and undid the boy's gag as well as his restraints. He rubbed gently the places where he had been bound as if he hadn't wanted to hurt his son by tying him too tightly. He had brought a bottle of orange juice with him and handed it to Joshua, "I guessed you might be a little thirsty." He looked out the window before he closed it, "It's getting late..... the wolves are out tonight."

Joshua looked at his father, staring at him. A part deep down had to admit that his father was rather well built. The shirt showed off his muscled body and earlier when he was shirtless it had shown. But that was a small part of him and he was still upset his father had kidnapped him. As soon as he told him about his mother he looked away from him. He couldn’t talk to him, not with the gag in his mouth. That and Joshua was upset that his mother was dead. She was gone and he was going to be trapped here with his psychotic father.

Spitting out the gag he instantly sat up as soon as he was untied. Using the blanket to cover himself Joshua was hesitant to take the orange juice. But there was no way that his father would have put something in it since it was in a bottle. Once his father was done rubbing his wrist he took the bottle and drank from it. Joshua didn’t say anything as he drank the orange juice, finishing it and setting the bottle down. “Why am I naked? Can’t I have at least have my pants back?” he asked, ignoring what his father had said before. He didn’t want to be naked in front of him, not with how he was acting.

Back
Top Bottom