Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Seeking Lit. Female For Smut RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshi

Meteorite
Hi!~

I'm Kenshi, and I'm kinda new to BlueMoon. I have been roleplaying for a year or two now and I thought it would be better to move on to other sites, rather than stay on the one I initially began at.

I'm looking for a possible long-term partner that would either do RPs through PMs here, or through the Kik Messenger app. I prefer a romantic-smut kind of thing, and plots are soon to follow.

I enjoy Slave or Pet/Master, me being either. Word of warning, if I'm a Master, I'm a rather kind one, because I don't exactly enjoy hurting people. I kind of prefer being a Neko pet, if you're into that kind of thing. Other than that, I'm open to pretty much anything, besides hardcore BDSM and fisting and things like that. Any bodily fluids other than cum are a no-go for me.

I'm critical about grammar and spelling, so don't come to me without knowing your stuff. I'll accept little occasional slips, but if you're a person who doesn't capitalize and punctuate your sentences, I'm gonna deny you. Sorry. I usually write at least 1 or 2 paragraphs to a post, so don't expect some 8 paragraph masterpiece every time.

I'm open to any plot ideas, since I'm not exactly very great with coming up with bases. I'm better at tacking on details or making slight changes. But, if you would like to join me in a sexy smut adventure, just send me a PM and we can chat.

See ya in cyber-space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom