Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxM plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcakemon

Super-Earth
Hi, my name is Cupcakemon or Eevee, don't ask they are both very old nicknames. Basically I am looking for mxm/m/m/yaoi threads. Dom or sub doesn't matter. I usually write anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs in third person. I can't write in first or second, its too confusing to me and if we end up adding more characters then first/second gets even more confusing.
Basically the run down is:
  • 11+ years roleplay experience
  • Rps in 3rd person, first and second are confusing
  • Will rp in threads, PMs, AIM, and email, preference in that order. ALWAYS MESSAGE ME ON HERE FIRST. I DON'T LIKE RANDOM ADDS ON AIM.
  • Open to plotting
  • Likes to talk to people OOC, get to know them better.
  • Likes to have open communication, I want to be able to talk to my partner/s and have them be able to talk to me.
  • Always open to add more characters to plot
  • Always open to do more than one thread with a person
  • Plays single and/or multiple characters.
  • Writes 1-6+ paragraphs, depending on what the other person writes
  • Prefers if the character is underage that they be no younger than 16. Anything 15 I'm not so keen on. Anything under? Well you're breaking the rules of BM.
  • Plays both dominant and submissive roles, also switch roles.
  • Loves darker plots, always up for them.
What I'd like of my partners:
  • Be able to write at least one paragraph or more
  • Be open to helping move the story along
  • Be patient with me. I rp on other sites too.
  • Be willing to submit their ideas to me.
  • If we do great with one thread and you really wanna do another, tell me and let us plot things out.
  • Patience. Its really needed. If I have responded in 3-4 days then message me. Chances are I haven't had the chance to reply yet, I forgot, or I did reply but it was eaten. I tend to do this as well. It's habit.
  • An understanding that you've read all three main post of this. I'm going to know if you didn't. Trust me.
  • That you've read the site rules. This seems odd but honestly? I've gotten into positions before where its clear the partner hasn't and either A: Gone inactive because they only wanted stuff on AIM or B: gotten deleted for some reason.

My f-list is here

Key
* -interested
** -Want
*** -Really want
****-Craving
***** - Seriously, badly want
Strikethrough - Already doing too many of said plot, or already doing said plot as one half, wanting to be other half.
Bold and Green - What I want to play, usually put because I'm doing the same plot but as the other person.
Pairings:
  • Father/Son ****
  • Older brother/Younger brother****
  • Twins *****
  • Uncle/nephew
  • Cousins
  • Teacher/Student ****
  • Teacher/teacher
  • Student/principal
  • Principal/teacher
  • Librarian/regular
  • Circus Ringleader/actor
  • war prisoner/captor
  • photographer/actor
  • Slenderman/Victim *****
  • Scientist/experiment
  • Prince/Peasant
  • Witch/Human
  • Werewolf/Human *****
  • Werewolf/Vampire
  • Vampire/witch
  • Prison guard/Prisoner
  • Master/Slave *****
  • BDSM Dom/New Sub *****
  • Kidnapper/victim *****
  • Serial killer/cop **
  • Sadistic psychopath/kidnapped victim *****
  • Tentacle monster/Human or humanish creature ****
  • Alien/human
  • Cop/Troubled kid
  • Hit man/Target
  • Addict/Druggie/Rehab employee/Ex Addict *****
  • Son of a Gang/Mafia x Son of rival Gang/Mafia
  • Zombie/Human *****
  • Drug addict/Jock

General Ideas:
  • snowed in strangers/friends,
  • lives alone in the woods by a waterfall and finds a confused lost
  • person walking around
  • x-men with powers of fire and ice
  • private security
  • Harem plot {Requires multiple characters} *****

Written out plots in next post

RE: Looking for mxm

Written out Plots
Everything is under spoilers because some are long and I don't want to make this post unbearably long for anybody

*Please note that if none of these work for you if you give me your kink list or f-list I can make a plot out of what you like.

Arranged Marriage:
Character A and character B are forced to marry each other under their parents’ demands. They are given a house by their families and told they must live there and stay until they are forced to make the marriage work

Soulmates
Everyone’s born with their soul mates name on their wrist - Both people are born with extremely common names, they end up dating one or two other people with the exact same name before finding their one. This Plot can be more interesting, or in this case painful, if you’re playing it as two people who don’t work out rather than the end game, and through all the fights and the drama they’re both thinking ‘it wouldn’t be this hard if this were real’ and it isn’t until after they break up and realize the true extent of their feelings that they realize that just because they’re soul mates doesn’t mean they don’t need to work, that it won’t be hard. Remember, every destined romance had to be fought for.

The Tattoo is in their handwriting - Illegible chickenscratch appearing on their wrist when they’re born and their parents joking about them marrying a doctor. “Is that a G? Or a J?” “It has to be a J, who would name their kid Gustin?” Not being able to tell who the hell your soulmate is for years just because they have shitty hand writing, and what if the signature grows as they do, it starts in chicken scratch, moves to toddler letters on and on. Calligraphy becomes the most sought after elective, what if they go by a nickname, it turns out to be your classmate and you never knew. Special Ops agents cover their wrists with thick leather bands because they don’t want people to use their soul mate against them. World Building ~jazz hands~

The tattoo shows up on your 18th Birthday - What if it shows up on your 18th birthday but it’s not the person you’re dating even though you desperately wish it was, or it’s your best friend, the one they’d always been jealous over. What if it’s you’re ex and you just have to sort out whatever it is that split you up, traverse the relationship like it’s new. What if they’re older than you and they already knew but let you go anyway because there was no telling if what the thought and felt to be true was until you turned eighteen. What if they fucked up too badly for you to go back, what if you had? Two teenagers acting like a separated husband and wife parents not caring because they’re ‘meant to be’ and you’re stuck in the dark trying to figure this all out.

The Tattoo appears when your soul mate is born - What if your soul mate dies, what if one day when you’re ten your soul mate’s name just disappears from your skin look someone took acetone to it. What if you move on and marry someone else who lost their soul mate and one day you wake up and you have a new name on your skin. Do you give up what you’ve already created, the love that you share for the promise of a better love, or do you stay, you ignore the new born who’s to be your intended, ignore for the moment the amount of years you’d have to wait for them to realize it was you.

And what if you stay, what if you ignore it because you can’t risk losing it again, it hurt badly enough when it was just the idea of it, but the reality. You don’t know if you could stand it. What if they show up on your doorstep one day, wondering why they’re soul mate didn’t come to them, everyone gets entered into a database with the name on their wrist so why didn’t they…? And then the other person steps out and they end up trying to figure out their relationship, the person they learned to love and the person they love as easy as breathing, both so very important, because one of them was chosen, and the other was just accepted.

Beneath the ocean blue
Character A is married off to Character C, a wealthy merchant. They travel by ship on their honeymoon and are struck by a storm. Character A is lost overboard and presumed dead but has been rescued by Character B, a Mer, who with the use of a magical artefact cares for him under the sea. Character B falls in love with Character A as they care for them. Character A begins to reciprocate the feelings but won’t act on them as they are still married to Character C. Character A wants to return to Character C and end things.

quarantine au. *****
our Characters are neighbors. have been for awhile. they say hello here and there. but, they really get acquainted when their apartment building is suddenly put on lockdown. no one’s getting in, no one’s getting out. they team up to try and find a way out of the building suddenly turning into a frenzied hell. old lady madeline down the hall just tried to eat off their ankles. they don’t particularly understand, but they are battling to get out. alive. together.

mr. and mrs. smith au.
our Characters are married. have been for awhile, but things haven’t been as happy - not that it matters. they’re always at work. but, both of them work for separate mercenary corporations. the companies set them up against each other. will one succeed or will they work together?

slave-ish au.
Character A has been wanted dead by a large company. they capture Character b as bait and use mind control on them, but Character A is the only thing balancing out their old self. they strike a deal with their boss to keep Character A alive. mostly unwillingly, they work under Character b.

dead island au. ****
hey! what a nice trip this ISN’T. Character A is vacationing on a nice island when it’s overrun by people eating people. apparently that’s fun. they run into Character b after a narrow escape and together they work together to first, find a little refuge then find a way off the infected island.

paranormal activity au.
my Character and your Character just move in together, whether it be as roommate or lovers when a bunch of strange occurrences start happening. starting with simply getting annoyed that the keys on the counter keep being moved. the entity starts to get more aggressive and starts terrorizing the pair.

Hades & Persephone **
character A is the dark God of the Underworld who falls in love with innocent Spring God character B. A kidnaps B and forces them to be their king. Even refusing to allow them above ground unless they’ve submitted to them.

THE PURGE: Killer Couple *****
Character A and Character B love the Purge, it’s the one time of year they can be free and get revenge on anyone and everyone they believe wronged them. (Even if it was just giving one of them a bad look). They are the couple people avoid because they know Character A and Character B will slaughter anyone who gets in their way. From 7:00pm-7:00am, the two of them raise hell, and can’t wait until the next year where they can do it again.

Forced Incest *****
twins: Character A has always been in love with his twin brother. Always watched him, put cameras around in his room, the bathroom, and such. Anything he could to watch his twin, to lust after him. Until the day that his twin comes home with a significant other. As soon as the other’s partner is gone Character A drugs character B, knocking them out and taking them somewhere where nobody can find them. They’re determined to make their twin love them, no matter what.

Father/Son***** – Character A use to never think dirty about his son. That was until he had hit puberty. He began to see his son differently and secretly lusted after him. Since character B’s mother left it had just been the two of them in the house alone. Character B starts to notice the lingering touches his father starts doing. Then how his father began to touch him. He tries to brush it off but character A continues to do it, hoping to get a reaction out of him. One night character B comes home drunk from a party, character A gives him more to drink and from there he can’t stop himself from taking advantage of his son’s state. He makes sure his son is in his room with pants on before the morning so he doesn’t remember what happened. Every so often character A slips his son alcohol or drugs to get him to that state of forgetting. Slowly letting up so his son remembers and thinks that what they do feels too good to deny.

Regular Incest
Older brother/Younger brother- Character A has always felt something towards his younger brother. Having helped raised him since their parents were always gone he tried to make the feelings go away. Character B always noticed the way that his older brother looked at him, having not understood it at first but things changing as he got older. It was hard to deny Character B’s feelings for his older brother growing. One day their parents leave the two alone for two weeks on a cruise. Character A accidently lets it blurt about how he felt about his brother. Character B admits that he’s curious as to what his brother has in mind. The next two weeks they explore each other, continuing in secret when their parents get home.

Harem { Requires multiple characters } *****
Two friends have been captured by a crazed man who wished to have them join his harem hidden away from the public. Held against their will they are kept, meeting the other members. They are pleasured by all members, a way to keep them happy and to make them stay. The idea of leaving kept out of their heads the more they cum and the more they fuck. The two are too pleased to want to leave despite having been kidnapped by their new master.

Cheaters***** {Requires multiple characters. OR can be done with 4 people. }
Character A and Character B are happily married and have been for a few years now. After having met at a party when they were much younger they decided it had been time to get married after high school. But now things seem different between them. They still seem close but Character B seems distant. Secret is that he’s been sleeping with his secretary Character C for the past few months. When Character A’s best friend Character D comes in to stay with them for a while Character A finds himself attracted to him and Character D to him. They start having their affair whenever Character A is gone. Out on his “business trips” and at work still late at night. Well one night Character A comes home early from a secret trip with his secretary to find Character B terrified because Character D has gone ballistic on him for saying he wanted to stop what they were doing. Character D is kicked out and Character C takes him in. They then decide to blackmail the two into doing as they want. While Character A and B must figure how how to fix their now broken marriage. {Ending is able to change. Completely up for it to change }

Kidnapped
Plot 1 - One day while walking home from a friend’s house late at night a boy finds himself approached by a male. Planning to just pass by him he then finds that his mouth and nose are covered and he is knocked out. Waking up he finds that his foot is chained to a wall and he is stuck in a semi dark room. The man he had walked by is there as well. He tells him that he’s keeping here as a pet. He does that, doing whatever he wants to the boy. Could there be love in such a twisted way?

Plot 2 - Character A had suffered being kidnapped years ago by some man who is still nameless to him. After being dumped on the side of a highway and found a day later he was never really the same. Getting home one night he sees the man who had kidnapped him years before when he was younger. It seems he had sold him off to some man { Character B } and kidnaps him again to fulfil the deal with Character B. Being given to Character B, Character A to let him do anything to him. Not that it stops the man half the time. Character B wants the company of Character A, to have somebody that is his own. It was why he let the kidnapper repay his debt with Character A.

Ice Prince:
Everyone knows of the famous Ice Prince. The one who no one wants to be servant for. He’s known or doing bad things to his servants, forcing them to do as he wants. Most have either run away or killed themselves while being in his so called care. It was heard of once that he had been a sweet male but betrayed by a servant he had been close to. Now the Prince needs a new servant and a boy is selected at random. He is rough around the edges really. Not wanting to be servant but determined since he doesn’t want the Ice Prince to get his hands on anyone else. So he stays, no matter what the man puts him through.

Cousins:
When they were younger Character A had moved in with his parents. Right into the house of his cousin Character B and parents. Since they were having problems involving money and needed a place to stay. Character B seems a bit clingy to his cousin Character A after they start to spend time together. No one ever really knows why but they find it cute and such. Character A has always been older than Character B by a few years and understands things a lot more than he does. So one day he proposes to his cousin and promises when they're older they'll get married. Promising that every day until the day they get married he'll give the other a bracelet, as a promise. But soon Character A moves away and so they are stuck writing to each other. A few years latter Character A returns, remembering his promise, only to find out that Character B has completely forgotten it and is with someone else.

Zombie/Infected x Human *****
Plot 1- Character A was infected with the virus a long time ago, but scientist had gotten to him before the infection could fully take over. Getting it under control he can still function in society. But he still craves human flesh and every so often indulges himself in it, making it so he has to move. Entering into a new town he gets himself into high school with no issue. Only as soon as he enters he finds a smell that he likes better than anything else. Turns out that smell is Character B. Character B is a quiet human, not talking much and usually taking care of the house since his parents died from an infected a few years ago. He has no idea about the condition of Character A and A keeps it hidden. Following him around Character A wants to make Character B his next meal, meaning that until he feels ready to eat him he keeps him protected from other dangers. Not wanting Character B to end up dead before he's ready to eat him.

Plot 2- Character A is a human who lives within the zones built to keep the infected out. Having been there since he was little he hasn't seen the outside, just knows that there are infected out there. One night he and his friends sneak out to the outside, wanting to kill some zombies just to say that they had. Only they run into trouble and have to run before they can get caught by infected. Character A gets separated from his friends and is about to be attacked when a fast moving infected saves him. Character B is a special type of infected, faster moving than the rest and better on his feet that his brethren. The infection in him changed him differently, making him more skilled for hunting humans. Character B hasn't had human in years and takes a chance when Character A gets separated to make him his meal. Fighting off the others he drags Character A to his hideout and keeps him there until he decides he wants to eat him. Or at least until the other infected forget that he has a human.

RE: Looking for mxm

CURRENT CRAVINGS:
A quick link to my current cravings

• Father/Son Plot-
    Character A use to never think dirty about his son. That was until he had hit puberty. He began to see his son differently and secretly lusted after him. Since character B’s mother left it had just been the two of them in the house alone. Character B starts to notice the lingering touches his father starts doing. Then how his father began to touch him. He tries to brush it off but character A continues to do it, hoping to get a reaction out of him. One night character B comes home drunk from a party, character A gives him more to drink and from there he can’t stop himself from taking advantage of his son’s state. He makes sure his son is in his room with pants on before the morning so he doesn’t remember what happened. Every so often character A slips his son alcohol or drugs to get him to that state of forgetting. Slowly letting up so his son remembers and thinks that what they do feels too good to deny.
  • Older brother/Younger brother
  • Twins
  • Teacher/Student
  • Slenderman/Victim
  • Werewolf/Human
  • BDSM Dom/New Sub
  • Kidnapper/victim
  • Sadistic psychopath/kidnapped victim
  • Tentacle monster/Human or humanish creature
  • Addict/Druggie/Rehab employee/Ex Addict
  • Zombie/Human Plot-
    1- Character A was infected with the virus a long time ago, but scientist had gotten to him before the infection could fully take over. Getting it under control he can still function in society. But he still craves human flesh and every so often indulges himself in it, making it so he has to move. Entering into a new town he gets himself into high school with no issue. Only as soon as he enters he finds a smell that he likes better than anything else. Turns out that smell is Character B. Character B is a quiet human, not talking much and usually taking care of the house since his parents died from an infected a few years ago. He has no idea about the condition of Character A and A keeps it hidden. Following him around Character A wants to make Character B his next meal, meaning that until he feels ready to eat him he keeps him protected from other dangers. Not wanting Character B to end up dead before he's ready to eat him.

Plot 2- Character A is a human who lives within the zones built to keep the infected out. Having been there since he was little he hasn't seen the outside, just knows that there are infected out there. One night he and his friends sneak out to the outside, wanting to kill some zombies just to say that they had. Only they run into trouble and have to run before they can get caught by infected. Character A gets separated from his friends and is about to be attacked when a fast moving infected saves him. Character B is a special type of infected, faster moving than the rest and better on his feet that his brethren. The infection in him changed him differently, making him more skilled for hunting humans. Character B hasn't had human in years and takes a chance when Character A gets separated to make him his meal. Fighting off the others he drags Character A to his hideout and keeps him there until he decides he wants to eat him. Or at least until the other infected forget that he has a human.
  • Harem Plot-
    Two friends have been captured by a crazed man who wished to have them join his harem hidden away from the public. Held against their will they are kept, meeting the other members. They are pleasured by all members, a way to keep them happy and to make them stay. The idea of leaving kept out of their heads the more they cum and the more they fuck. The two are too pleased to want to leave despite having been kidnapped by their new master.
  • Cheaters{Requires multiple characters. OR can be done with 4 people. }
    Character A and Character B are happily married and have been for a few years now. After having met at a party when they were much younger they decided it had been time to get married after high school. But now things seem different between them. They still seem close but Character B seems distant. Secret is that he’s been sleeping with his secretary Character C for the past few months. When Character A’s best friend Character D comes in to stay with them for a while Character A finds himself attracted to him and Character D to him. They start having their affair whenever Character A is gone. Out on his “business trips” and at work still late at night. Well one night Character A comes home early from a secret trip with his secretary to find Character B terrified because Character D has gone ballistic on him for saying he wanted to stop what they were doing. Character D is kicked out and Character C takes him in. They then decide to blackmail the two into doing as they want. While Character A and B must figure how how to fix their now broken marriage. {Ending is able to change. Completely up for it to change }
  • quarantine
    our Characters are neighbors. have been for awhile. they say hello here and there. but, they really get acquainted when their apartment building is suddenly put on lockdown. no one’s getting in, no one’s getting out. they team up to try and find a way out of the building suddenly turning into a frenzied hell. old lady madeline down the hall just tried to eat off their ankles. they don’t particularly understand, but they are battling to get out. alive. together.

Okay, not too sure how to do this.
Anyways, the Soulmate plot thing you thought up sounds really awesome and I'd like to participate in that. I like the idea of the tattoo being handwriting and growing as they grow.
So yeah.

Wolfey77 said:
Okay, not too sure how to do this.
Anyways, the Soulmate plot thing you thought up sounds really awesome and I'd like to participate in that. I like the idea of the tattoo being handwriting and growing as they grow.
So yeah.

Hey! Awesome, do you wanna message me and maybe we can plot it out some? Decide how we're gonna do it?

cupcakemon said:
Hey! Awesome, do you wanna message me and maybe we can plot it out some? Decide how we're gonna do it?

Sure! Word of warning, this is my first time on BMR, though not on others, so not too sure how it all works here. Anyways, do you just want me to PM you?

Wolfey77 said:
Sure! Word of warning, this is my first time on BMR, though not on others, so not too sure how it all works here. Anyways, do you just want me to PM you?

Okay! Well make sure you've read the rules group as well cause that is important. And yeah, just shoot me a pm and we can plot it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom