Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a female for a long term, detailed and romantic RP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy994

Moon
Hello peoples of Blue Moon! :)

So, I'm gonna cut to the chase. This is where I tell you about me and what my general rules are. So I'm a guy, I'm nineteen, nearly twenty, and I live in England. And if you were wondering, yes I am very cliche/stereotypical. I drink an arguably unhealthy amount of tea and I love to complain about the weather. :) I dunno what other stereotypes there are about the English but I'm sure I probably fit them. :L Anyhoo, onto my rules/ the bit that says what I'm after in a partner.

As the subject states I'm looking for a female partner, and I'm after a romantic, story driven rp. I've tried doing non romantic rps, but tbh they make me kinda sad. I know that's probably weird, but I consider myself to be a very romantic person and roleplaying in a world without romance or love just makes me sad. That said, I don't want it to be all flowers and rainbows and unicorns. I'm more than happy to roleplay in the most horrific, apocalyptic, destructively negative world as long as there is some form of love and romance. And as for the sex, well, I like it, who doesn't? but I don't want it to dominate the rp. THe sex should happen for the story, not the other way around, I think the ideal ratio is seventy percent story, thirty sex. Anyway, I've rambled on way too much, here's a list of what I'm after in a partner + other stuffs.
1 - Firstly I like my partners to be descriptive. I don't wanna be the only one describing stuff and putting effort in. As far as I'm concerened we're writing a form of story and that involves creating a world and I don't wanna be doing all the work.
2 - Be grammatically correct. I'm not gonna lie and say I won't turn into a grammar Nazi. I totally will, and I'll lock up all your silly misspelled words in camps and invade their country and do mean things. Ok maybe I went a bit too far with that but you get the picture.
3 - I'm not overly fussed about the length of a post. You could give me a post that's only three sentences long, but if they're grammatically correct and pretty detailed then I'll forgive you. :)
4 - I would much rather RP via thread than pm. I can do PM, but I find it much easier to keep track of rps through threads and to plan them in pms.
5 As far as I'm aware my only real limits are pee and poop and vomit. Aside from that, I'll try anything once. Oh and when it comes to the age of characters, the youngest I'll play/play against is sixteen and the oldest is probably about thirty.

Ok, so, with all that outta the way, here's a few plots I've got in mind.

Plots​

War of The Gods. Taken

The wind howled through the abandoned husk of New York, blowing up papers and brown autumn leaves. The son of Zeus walked through the streets, the wind leaving him untouched as it scoured through the city at his command. He looked up as the sky darkened and rain began to pour from the thick black clouds, drenching the ground and the son of Zeus. Lightning flashed over head and thunder roared like a lion in the sky. Further down the street the son of Poseidon stepped foward, glaring at his enemy. The two studied each other for a few moments, ready to charge when the third made his appearance. The son of hades, shrouded in darkness and decay, a horde of dead following him. Some were mere skeletons, others recently dead. Lawyers, teachers and nurses alike followed him, looking on with dead eyes. Lightning flashed overhead, and as the thunder boomed throughout the city, they charged.

Ok so, Basically this story is set in the present day, and is based on Greek mythology. Basically a war has erupted between Zeus, Poseidon and Hades, known as the big three. The lesser gods have turned on each other, aligning themselves with whomever of the big three they think will win. Even the demigods of the world have turned on each other. So far the fighting has been contained to America but is starting to spread through out the world. My character has left America, returning home to England to escape after a recent betrayal. He's gonna be a son of one of the big three, can't decide out of Poseidon or Hades. :L Anyway, your character would come into it soon after he arrives in London, and what she wants will be up to us, wether she wants his help in the war, or to escape as well.

Their Planet.

The gunshot still echoed in my ears as I ran, clutching my daughter tightly to my chest as she screamed, tears running down her cheeks, her bright ginger hair whipping about her face. I can hear the snarling and growling behind me as I run, my legs burning, my head pounding and my stomach empty. To my left I see a warehouse shutter door start to roll up slightly, and someone gestures for me to come inside. I don't hesitate. I dart inside, falling to the cold floor as the shutters slam down. My daughter still sobs into my chest as I gently whisper to her, comforting her. The introductions are made between us and the stranger, and I say.
"This is my daughter, and there is nothing I won't do to keep her safe, just so we're on the same page."

This is basically a zombie roleplay, with my character being about 26, with a seven year old daughter. Your character would be a woman that they meet, and to be honest the rest of the story we can add. They could be travelling to a supposed safe haven, or just aimlessly wandering, looking for somewhere to be safe and make their home.

The Scourge of the west.

The bullets thudded into the wanderers chest, knocking him back, before he falls to his knees, blood dripping onto the dusty earth. He looked down, even as a sixth bullet thudded into his chest, looking at the blood dropping onto the ground. Blood and dust. That is all I am. That is my legacy, here in this western land. Blood and dust. That is all I will ever have, now till the end of days. He thought as one of the shooter walked over and placed his gun against the wanderers forehead. And then he moved, springing up and snapping the gun from his hand, tossing it aside before grabbing the shooter and sinking his teeth and fangs into the mans throat, ripping it out, the blood nourishing him, healing his wounds as the woman looked on, horrified by the sight of it all.

Right, so this one is a vampire story set in the wild west. My character is several hundred years old and came to the west from England, looking to escape his past life and live as an outlaw, indulging his vampiric needs. I'm thinking your character would be a naive girl he meets, who wants to join him on his adventures.

After The End

I rode my horse back through the forest, small green buds starting to form on the dead trees for the first time in years. My clothes were dusty, bloody and stained from days of travel. My bolt action rifle was slung over my shoulders, worn, beaten and held together by tape, rope and various supplies I'd scrounged. As I ride I look to my right and smile at you before urging my horse on, racing you to the top of the hill. Once on top, we can see our village, returning home after days scouting. Finally, afters years of struggling, things were starting to look up for the community. Then I heard the scream, followed by a gunshot.

So basically this is a post apocalyptic rp, with our characters being part of a community that is just starting to thrive. My character is a scout/ranger and your character could be anything, another scout, a nurse, a teacher. I'm thinking something bad happens, the village gets attacked, or some of the people kidnapped by bandits, that starts a journey to rescue them. Let me know what you think and what your ideas are.

Ok, so that's it so far, I'll probably add a few more ideas up soon, but for now let me know if anything takes your fancy and what you think, if you have any ideas etc, and hopefully we'll be able to work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom