Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

tantalizing titties inside! [mxf and fxf; lactation]

Status
Not open for further replies.

loish

Meteorite

hello there!

call me loish. i just joined this forum and am looking for a couple of partners to satisfy my cravings. as a forewarning, i have no desire to write out plot-based scenarios. a smidgen of plot is fine, but i joined blue moon for a reason—delicious, smutty stories.

i'll keep this short and sweet. so, i'm a submissive female looking for dominant men and women. admittedly, heterosexual pairings are my preference, but i want to branch out and give lesbian pairings a shot. i'm not expecting long posts, given the nature of this search thread, but i do expect detailed posts with proper english usage that give me enough material to work with. detail is a huge part of writing for me. if you cannot bother to describe your character, what your character is doing, what your character is thinking, et cetera, do not bother contacting me. my character will be somewhere in the seventeen to twenty-four age range. i'm looking to play opposite of characters who are in their twenties to thirties.

i don’t have an f-list or rabbit hole account, so you’ll have to ask me about specific kinks. i prefer non-consensual scenes to consensual scenes, so keep that in mind. also, i'm big on breast/nipple play and lactation (due to sexual arousal, not pregnancy). hot shit right there. in fact, those two kinks must be included for me to consider any role-play. i will not, under any circumstances, do scat and watersports.

some inklings:

- my character works as a waitress in a coffee shop where breast milk is offered as a substitute to regular milk. your character could be anything, really, but i would love a scenario where your character is my character’s teacher (high school or college level, though the youngest i will play is seventeen).
- our characters are siblings. your character still breastfeeds from the mother, but she has to leave for a week due to a business conference in another state. my character is forced to take over the mother’s role until she returns. your character doesn’t find anything wrong with breastfeeding from the mother, but becomes quite aroused when doing it from my character.
- our characters have been dating for a few months now. your character is intrigued by adult breastfeeding and attempts to get my character to cooperate.
- a kidnapper x kidnapped scenario would be appealing, but i'm not entirely sure how to go about this. help me out?

all role-plays with take place over private messages. when you contact me, please proclaim something other than your interest in my search thread. i mean, why the hell would you be contacting me if you're not interested? your message doesn't have to be elaborate, just let me know which idea you like the most (or suggest your own idea!) and if there are any additional kinks you would like to add. brownie points if you write an opening post and send it to me with your first message.

if you’re interested, go ahead and send me a message. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom