Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literally looking for literate “literate” -- in a BMRP sort of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenmask

Meteorite
I’m looking for a someone, a writer, who wants to write. If you have a desire to mix a strange combination of spirits together and form a new personality on the laptop to send my way, I would very much appreciate being able to fold that back into something new with you.

It’s tempting to drop in the raunchy aspects and I have done so many times before, but I’d like to try something with more tension and seduction, and now having written that I know that I will not hear a peep from anyone.

So in trade, I’ll offer two RPs. One mine. One yours. Two PM threads at the same time.

One involving Halloween sluts, Doms, subs, whips, latex, whatever. I’ll do my side well. I promise. But you, you need to also do a second RP at the same time, no slacking now. Sure my character will Dom you, or sub you, or blow yours plus while my character wears a Bo Peep costume or whatever you like – I’ll describe it in detail so you’ll swear I’m totally into it – and maybe I will be. But in a second thread, we lock eyes and your character seduces mine. In your thread, at a Halloween party, we locks eyes, find a side room, and suddenly you find that the side room is trap made just for you. But once again, on the other thread, I want something either comical with inventive challenging twists or romantic with long smoldering looks.

Is that too much to ask? Come on. Blow me. Or let me blow you. Sorry, I mean our characters in 3rd person. 2nd and 1st are creepy. But let me dance as well in a separate RP that might bore the thoughts out of your head – just do it and do it so good.

Ok. Have a day.
GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom