Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for quick smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LuffNStuff

Hello! Currently looking for just some quick smut play, that could possibly lead into something long term if we so desire it.

So either hit me up with your own personal tale, throw me a post and I'll just respond to it. Other wise I have a few ideas below I am throwing out. I don't really want to talk and discuss right now, I just want to get into it. Thanks. So we can go with quick hellos or just start with a post and I shall respond!

Also, Having a lot of internet issues lately. So posts seem to be getting eaten. So if you don't hear back from me, send me another message or two. Stupid internet. Apologies in advance.

Craving: risk of Pregnancy, blackmail, humiliation. Cheating. Coercion, possibly drug related. Maybe a little forced sex that turns into her loving it? Lots of cum, maybe even some bukkake action. Love a sloppy mess.

Innocent wife turned into a cheating slut. Maybe she meets a guy at the bar who talks her into it? Maybe a long time friend forces her into it? Or gets her to experiment with drugs and opens her mind to something more. ( Kind of really craving this one. )

Teen girl runs into a vampire( Can also be a werewolf or some other form of supernatural creature.) who isn't all that warm and cuddly, and he certainly doesn't sparkle. Instead he decides to take the girl for himself, and ruin her pussy for anyone else.

A couple of girls go out for spring break when they find themselves being taken hostage, or kidnapped, and having time to kill, the man decides to have himself a little fun with the girls. After breaking them down they become his partners in crime.

A girl finds herself off bus in Hollywood trying find her fame. When she meets up with a guy who says he is a producer. But once she goes for the interview the only way she has to prove herself is on her back, and bent over his desk and various other places.

A good christian girl gets talked into going to a party by her friend where she meets the bad boy. Who takes it as his divine duty to relieve her of all inhibitions.

Bartender gets paid to keep the bar open for a late night bachelor party, where she is really expected to earn her tips tonight.

Teenage girl gets invited over to hang out with a boy she likes on game night with the guys. When the game gets high stakes to the loser having to strip down and do whatever the winners want, what happens when she loses?

Undercover Cop as a whore gets in a little too far. Being tempted by the money? Or maybe the guy knows she is a cop and decides to teach her a lesson?

A young secretary is called out her boss's cabin where he was suppose to be vacationing with some of his friends. So when she shows up it is nothing like she expects as they take her, put a collar on her and start the process of breaking her down into a willing cum dumpster. ( Really craving something along these lines lately. Mind fucking, real fucking, rough sex, All of that dark depraved shit. )

More will probably come next time I'm feeling super smutty, or again throw me a post with your own idea! Lets just have fun!

Still feeling kind of in the mood for quick smut. And Apologies for anyone that thinks I ditched the other day. Having internet issues!

Apologies for the disappearing act. But back and ready to role play! And feeling more smut than anything lately.

I like a lot of your ideas, and think we could have some fun sometime. Do you play on YIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom