Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Heroes! (Pokemon with a story...huh...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo-Law

Super-Earth
So, I've modified my little thread here. I'm going to start of with...

THE CRAVING: A Pokemon role play with an actual story!

I've just gotten close to beating Pokemon Omega Ruby (which yes, has some semblance of a story already) but the remake is pretty cinematic, having actual cut scenes and such. So that got the brain juices a-flowin. I was thinking of doing a multi-region Pokemon role play, focused on two friends on a journey together (or depending on the plot, completely separated) and whatever teams that could end up coming against our heroes with their own agenda's. Heck, like with Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, ancient, slumbering pokemon that could be released by accident or on purpose.

But yeah, lots to discuss with this, lots of places it can go!

Same as all my other ideas, I would like to make them episodic: each week or so there would be a start and an end to a particular conflict, with slight passages in time leading into other stories that our characters share. Each of us could end up coming up with small plots and little events.

If interested in my craving, don't hesitate to send me a PM! Or an E-mail! I do RP's over that as well. :3

Other plots:

The Fallen Goddess

The bare-bones idea would be that a powerful Goddess, in a struggle against another deity (be it just another like her, or otherworldly like Cthulhu for example), loses her power and the world begins to fall into darkness. The only way for her to reclaim her throne and her power, is to find a chosen human and mark him as her champion. When she arrives at a town, she listens out until she hears of a man who's power is unparalleled in the land. She finds him and marks him...but she made a mistake on his name. The person she marks is completely different, but now she has made her choice.

And hilarity ensues.

The idea behind this is essentially an episodic, week to week adventure leading through an overarching plot to get them to the end, with comedy, adventure, and action along the way. Maybe a little romance? If they survive long enough! Will they make it? Will the goddess reclaim her throne? Will the hero not be such a wimp?

PM me to hammer out more details and we can find out!

I'm very open to ideas, and I love hearing my partner get involved in the brainstorming. So if you have an idea (and I have a few of my own, I assure you.) please send them to me at your leisure.

Pairings: (essentially one-shots)

Outside of story driven plots (that involve only a fraction of smut) I also enjoy my fair share of one-shots (which is basically smut with a small semblance of story). Pairings included are: (the bold listings will be your character. If not in bold, it can be either one)

Teacher x Student (not just talking about the classroom kind)
Witch x Witch Hunter (I have a plot for this, sort of? I'd like to work out the details for it, but it could be turned plot heavy really quick.)
Human x Neko
Nurse x patient

Fandom

If it's a fandom you're craving...it probably won't happen. XD I'm not a huge fan of fandoms, cause I don't think I can RP up to the standards of said fandom. Performance anxiety? I don't know. BUT...I do have one fandom. And here it is!

1.) Monster...Hunter...

If you know about this game, right on! If not, I'll explain: Minimal story aside, you are a Hunter tasked with hunting down the monsters of the land: Wyverns, velociprey (raptor like creatures) and things of that nature. (there are a lot of these things. So no lacking in the enemy department. o.o)

These are the pairing for this that I'm willing to do. Same rules apply as above.

Hunter x Hunter
Monster-turned-anthro x Hunter
Palico morphed into Kemonomimi x Hunter
Guildmarm (the MH4 version, and the almighty giver of quests in the game) x Hunter

2.) Pokemon...

So, with pokemon Sun and Moon coming out soon, I was hoping to end up with a few pokemon RPs. My current craving is above, but I can just do small one shots:

Pokemon anthro x trainer (either one of us can be the trainer)
Pokemon anthro x Nurse Joy (for the fun of it)
Trainer x Trainer (because this probably happens)

If you would like to RP any of the above, or are just looking to chat a bit about the world or anything else, send me an email (listed below) or pm me on this sight! :3

Kinks:

So...now on to important things. Like kinks! (sex in roleplays on this site is sort of a given at this point...right?) My tastes are wide and varied. I have a significant amount of kinks, so I'd much prefer to just add my f-list, located here. https://www.f-list.net/c/ashraim

If you don't see it on there, chances are I read it over and said no. Everything up there is what I'm into. :D Another thing I'll mention: I'm heterosexual. I play heterosexual males. There's not an exception to this. XD Sorry.

I do roleplay over PM's and email at the moment (if you ask nicely, I'll give you my sn for a messenger. ;3) The email address is echolaw99@gmail.com

RE: Looking for a night of fun...

Bump for boredom and randomness! I need something fun!...and maybe a bit on the sloppy side. ;)

RE: Episode What!? (hetero search for episodic fun!)

Bump! Added a few more things to clarify! Added a SINGLE fandom...and the only one that will guarantee my undying affection to anyone willing to RP it! :3

Bump for some fun times. :D

Bumping: Really craving the monster hunter scenario. I can teach if needed! :D

Bumping: The monster hunter craving struggle is REAL.

Bump for the ULTIMATE JUSTICE!

(No real changes, just removed the option for one type of pairing because I find it boring. >.>)

RE: New Plot! Super vague so lets work out some detail!

Bump! New plot! Still looking!

Bumping! Cause...yeah...

Bumping, bored. Long day. >.> All day availability for RP planning! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom