Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Womans Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovelyxSavage

Planetoid
About me:

The names Riley  I'm pretty new to this site but have been roleplaying for upwards of six years. Although my names typically a guy name, I am in fact a female (surprise!). I know that my gender IRL is important to some fellow role players. I'm pretty laid back about roleplaying and like to think I don't have too many rules. Speaking of.....

Personal Rules:

I only play in third character and prefer that others I roleplay with do as well. I really have no reason for the preference aside from the fact that I think it sounds better  

Do not try to cyber with me. No pics. No cam. No mic. I get the roles we play can get a little steamy and such, but im not interested at all and you probably will not like the response you will get.

Rp Rules

I don't consider myself a grammar natzi by any means but I do prefer you to be literate. I am a stickler for correct spelling and no text talk, though. Snd me a message Lyke dis, and you definitely won't get a response.

Your reply isn't required to be lengthy, but at least five sentences would be nice.

I reply to every roleplay at least once a day and would prefer if you do to. I understand that RL gets in the way sometimes so I won't get all pissy if it doesn't happen, but please let me know. No one wants to be into a storyline and constantly watching their inbox, ya know?

I prefer roleplaying by private message or email. I will not role play by forum. IM such as kik can be negotiable.

I love tons of smut as much as the next girl, but you can only do so much in so many positions before it gets old. Therefore I tend to enjoy 60% plot and 40% smut. I love sensual roleplays with some story to them.

Now to the fun stuff! 

Kinks and what I roleplay:

Fetish cravings:
Incest (this is my main kink.)
Squirting
Sex Toys
Tribbing/Scissoring (I love this! )
Reluctance/rape.
First time experimenting
Innocence.

Not into:
Excessive violence.
Slave/master.
Gore.
Scat.
Mutilation.
Anything that belongs in the bathroom.
Anything to do with feet.
Fisting.
Anything fantasy. I stick to playing normal humans.

FYI: I prefer GxG roles and have very few interests in BxG.

Pairings or plots I enjoy:

Mom x daughter
Sisters
Babysitter x parent
Brothers girlfriend x sister
Teacher x student
Aunt x niece
Grandma x granddaughter
Doctor x patient
Best friends

And plenty more that I just can't think of at the moment. Don't be afraid to message me with your plot ideas, I'm open to most.

ok am a male i can play a female i would love to do incest and learn how rape is done on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom