Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magical Cosplay and Transformation! [M/Futa x F/Futa][AIM/YIM Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
A new thread means new cravings, and this time I'm in search of transformation RP! As usual, I'm still on the East Coast, only searching for IM RP, and this time I'm looking to play a male or futanari character (cock and balls, no pussy!) against a female or futanari. I'm more interested in smut than story, but that carries a wide definition for me. Sweet cuddling and snuggling, fiery passion with nothing held back, and wild and rampant lust all fit the bill!

Today what I'm looking for is an RP based around the idea of costumes or accessories that completely change the wearer. The character(s) who dress up find themselves changed in body (and possibly mind!) in the act of cosplaying with rising lust as a second side effect, and smut ensues! Admittedly I don't enjoy male transformation much, so if you'd like my character changing as well I'll be playing a futa.

For the changes, I'm interested in characters from video games and anime, along with monster girls, fantasy races and races from WoW and other MMOs, as well as more generic transformations such as cat girl, maid, bimbo, and more! I'm typically interested in all sorts of transformation RP, so don't be shy about asking about that either!

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light Bondage and Discipline, Ageplay (Older Women), Robot/Android Girls, Slime/Goo Girls, Succubii, Transformation, and Magic.

My No's:

Rape and Non-con, Humiliation and Degradation, Furry, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

Thanks for reading! If you're interested, send me a PM and we can exchange AIM or YIM contact info to get in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom