Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Sci Fi Adventures (M seeking F 23/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malin

Supernova
about me: I am a 23 year old male, I enjoy every kind of rp, be it dark or light play, I do my best too see RP's through to the end. And I am currently seeking RP partners who are dedicated and can post at least once a day. I can only play males I have a hard time playing as a female character. I can play anywhere from Dom to sub.

My kinks are far and many

my limit is one pregnancy and birth so yeah none of that.

Any way onto the plots:

I have for the longest time wanted to do a Sci Fi plot where a bunch of assholes are out to save the universe across a few fandoms. So i figgured hey why not take my Sci Fi ideas and post them all into one thread.

Mass Effect Plot
An OC plot set on an outdated alliance cruiser. The ship was once one of the strongest in it's class has seen far too many years of service, and is now fickle and falling apart slightly. It's 'job' for the last few years has been to act as an orbital guard in a sector of space with only a single human colony on it. No one really gave the sector much thought, it's only value being that a few of it's planets have an abnormally high value of Iridium, so the outpost was established with the intent of harvesting, and manufacturing weapons for the alliance on the cheap.

That was up until a pirate armada showed up deciding that the weapons would have a much higher value to them. Now outgunned and out manned the crew of this untimly ship has too find a way to take down a pirate armada guarding the only mass relay in travel distance.

This plot requires the playing of multiple characters. Preferably each of them have some kind of flawed past that put them on the ship. As both the ship, and crew aren't supposed to have that great a value too the alliance fleet. The basic idea being that this is where Carreers in the aliance go to die. Each character has some criminal black spot on their record from incompetence to pissing off an admiral they shouldn't have.

Green Lantern:

Two people (can be alien human what ever) are given the greatest tool in the universe and are sent off after completing basic training to go be protectors of their sector. The twist:

They can't stand each other. Their planets have been at war for Eons representing the two largest factions in their sector. However when the war between their worlds threatens to ignite a weapon of universal destruction they must suck it up and work together in order to prevent their sector from going up in flames.

Guardians of The Galaxy:

not so much a plot as a pairing of I want to see Rocket Racoon get a girl, It can be Gamora or just just about any female in the marvel universe, but I would like it to be a cannon character, and I just want to pair someone up with a raccoon... It will be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom