Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Supergirl's Search for Fun~

Supergirl

Mew
I have decided to have a new start so I have made a new thread area!! :angel:
So my last thread I had everything on one thread post but this one I think to help organize it better and give each spot more room I am going to separate the areas per post on this thread, hopefully this works out! :)

Introduction
(Must read!)

Hello everyone! :angel:

I've been role-playing for several years, though I haven't been apart of this site all that long I have been role-playing for longer than that. :) I mostly started role-playing on gaiaonline and had done so for several years and then I found this site and have been roleplaying on this one ever since especially since I like knowing I can express all parts of my creativity without any limits!! I am semi-lit I write 1-3 paragraphs sometimes more if I'm inspired enough. I require romance in any plot based role-play please!

NOTE: The age range I play goes along with my own age. So the lowest age I'll go is 16, the highest 25 though usually my characters currently are between 19-21 :)

Also I prefer using images whether they are realistic or anime, it does not matter but I am not much for description for myself, though I am not against it either :p

I choose the images for my own characters and everything about my characters. You will not choose any images for my character, create a personality for my character or anything. I do everything for my character as I need to be comfortable playing them and they need to connect with me. You will not control my character as far as saying what she does or says, I will say it for myself if I want her to do it.

I do ask that you write at least 1 paragraph per post, I very much hate one-liners or posts that have little detail and don't give me anything to work with. Those role-plays die very quickly for me and can get bored easily and I don't like that lol. :) So yeah please post at least 1 paragraph though please feel free to write more!!

I can play both male or female, I don't care what kind of pairings whether it be f/f, m/m, m/f, etc. I prefer characters to be equal as far as dominate submissive wise (switch), my characters are always switch and I would like for your character to be switch as well.

One last thing, If you are tired of the role-play or no longer want to do it please notify me before you leave the role-play as I dislike people randomly up and leaving the role-play leaving me hanging. If you are getting bored with it or whatever then we can also discuss it and figure something out :)

Also!! I am currently in college and have a boyfriend so I am often busy between the two, so it is harder for me to post once per day like I used to and instead may post more rarely but do when I have the time!

Okay so I think that's all I need to really say about that stuff xD If you have any questions feel free to ask or if I feel I need to add more I may update later or inform you in a pm.

To show you read the above please add a heart :heart: in your pm somewhere!

Feel free to make suggestions, give me ideas or tell me any specific plots or pairings you were looking to do! We don't have to do the ones listen below, I'm fairly open :)

I ONLY do PMS, no exceptions! That means no instant messengers, personal e-mails or threads.

------
Rules for partners​
1. Never put into your post what my character does, says, looks like, wears or anything!!! I control everything about my character and will express it in my posts, you may say what I have already written for my character but you will not add on anything for my character for me. This is one of my biggest pet peeves and if done is one of the quickest ways for me to lose interest and drop the role-play.

2. I make everything for and about my character! My character needs to be my own and in order for me to play them I need to connect with them. So I will choose their personalities, what they like or dislike, what they look like (Usually use images so I will pick the image and if I do not add onto certain details like her eyes or breasts that is not clarified in image then ask and I will add for you do not assume and add it into your post), their name, everything. I will not accept made characters for me or picked out images for me!

3. Do not godmod

4. Do not make your character so arrogant and egotistical that I hate him (Basically where he thinks he is better than everyone else and treats them as such or talks as if he is above them)

5. Do not post one liners or less than a paragraph! I understand an occasional post here and there because you either may not have the time to write a full post or may have writers block, if this is the case it is fine but if it is every post than I will try to inform you first, otherwise I will most likely drop our role-play! I want my partner to add to the story along with me not me doing all of the work and if I am doing all the work I lose interest very quickly.

6. This rule goes along with number 5. When replying I expect you to help add to the role-play and story so in order to make sure I am not doing all the work please do not JUST reply to what I have written but write more as well otherwise it feels like all your doing is conveying your characters reaction and are now waiting for me to come up with the rest.

7. Do not drop our role-play without first informing me otherwise I will be waiting for a reply that will never come and that irritates me especially when I could be out looking for new role-plays to replace the one you dropped. So please be considerate and inform me as I myself am considerate of all of you and inform you when I feel that I need to drop the role-play.

8. Be respectful and polite, not to much to ask I do not think :)

I will add onto the rules whenever I feel there is more to be added so check back now and then :)

If any of these rules are unclear for you please feel free to mention them and talk to me about them! Otherwise if any of these are broken than I will do my best to discuss it with you and resolve it (I say do my best because if you have done it several times or have done it so severely I am utterly pissed off beyond reason than I may not even bother discussing it) otherwise the role-play will be dropped.

I have had to many issues with some of these rules that I felt the need to make a rule list for my partners to view ahead of time.

So if you feel that you cannot follow them do not bother asking to role-play with me, unless you feel you can discuss with me why you should be the 'exception' to the rule although there will rarely ever be any exceptions what so ever.

Love it! lets do an Succubus and human where the human plays with dark magic and summons the succubus then trapping her in the real world for his entertainment but things arent as they seem.

Weslyscott1209 said:
Love it! lets do an Succubus and human where the human plays with dark magic and summons the succubus then trapping her in the real world for his entertainment but things arent as they seem.

Message me if you want to discuss this please <3 Easier to keep track of and can go into more details with you there.

Love plot but right now in mood for a good smut rp but cannot guarantee my mood by the time you message me :)

Looking for some fun role-plays!! Also if I haven't sent you a rp starter for what we have discussed please send me a reminder!!

Apologies my laptop has not been coporating to work for me for over a month now. Just now was able to get the time to get on a computer to check all my stuff. I am sincerely sorry for the inconveniance!!!

Bumpy bump, laptop currently unavailable, has been for a few months now so only get on now and then when can find time.

Bump! I am back, apologies for being off for so long, had to get my laptop fixed! Now its fixed and should be able to get on more often although I do still have school and homework and a boyfriend ;)

Busy with college, health issues and life in general so may respond to role-plays slowly and may take a few days, weeks apologies ahead of time but still enjoy rps <3

Back
Top Bottom