Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Supergirl's Search for Fun~

Supergirl

Mew
I have decided to have a new start so I have made a new thread area!! :angel:
So my last thread I had everything on one thread post but this one I think to help organize it better and give each spot more room I am going to separate the areas per post on this thread, hopefully this works out! :)

Introduction
(Must read!)

Hello everyone! :angel:

I've been role-playing for several years, though I haven't been apart of this site all that long I have been role-playing for longer than that. :) I mostly started role-playing on gaiaonline and had done so for several years and then I found this site and have been roleplaying on this one ever since especially since I like knowing I can express all parts of my creativity without any limits!! I am semi-lit I write 1-3 paragraphs sometimes more if I'm inspired enough. I require romance in any plot based role-play please!

NOTE: The age range I play goes along with my own age. So the lowest age I'll go is 16, the highest 25 though usually my characters currently are between 19-21 :)

Also I prefer using images whether they are realistic or anime, it does not matter but I am not much for description for myself, though I am not against it either :p

I choose the images for my own characters and everything about my characters. You will not choose any images for my character, create a personality for my character or anything. I do everything for my character as I need to be comfortable playing them and they need to connect with me. You will not control my character as far as saying what she does or says, I will say it for myself if I want her to do it.

I do ask that you write at least 1 paragraph per post, I very much hate one-liners or posts that have little detail and don't give me anything to work with. Those role-plays die very quickly for me and can get bored easily and I don't like that lol. :) So yeah please post at least 1 paragraph though please feel free to write more!!

I can play both male or female, I don't care what kind of pairings whether it be f/f, m/m, m/f, etc. I prefer characters to be equal as far as dominate submissive wise (switch), my characters are always switch and I would like for your character to be switch as well.

One last thing, If you are tired of the role-play or no longer want to do it please notify me before you leave the role-play as I dislike people randomly up and leaving the role-play leaving me hanging. If you are getting bored with it or whatever then we can also discuss it and figure something out :)

Also!! I am currently in college and have a boyfriend so I am often busy between the two, so it is harder for me to post once per day like I used to and instead may post more rarely but do when I have the time!

Okay so I think that's all I need to really say about that stuff xD If you have any questions feel free to ask or if I feel I need to add more I may update later or inform you in a pm.

To show you read the above please add a heart :heart: in your pm somewhere!

Feel free to make suggestions, give me ideas or tell me any specific plots or pairings you were looking to do! We don't have to do the ones listen below, I'm fairly open :)

I ONLY do PMS, no exceptions! That means no instant messengers, personal e-mails or threads.

------
Rules for partners​
1. Never put into your post what my character does, says, looks like, wears or anything!!! I control everything about my character and will express it in my posts, you may say what I have already written for my character but you will not add on anything for my character for me. This is one of my biggest pet peeves and if done is one of the quickest ways for me to lose interest and drop the role-play.

2. I make everything for and about my character! My character needs to be my own and in order for me to play them I need to connect with them. So I will choose their personalities, what they like or dislike, what they look like (Usually use images so I will pick the image and if I do not add onto certain details like her eyes or breasts that is not clarified in image then ask and I will add for you do not assume and add it into your post), their name, everything. I will not accept made characters for me or picked out images for me!

3. Do not godmod

4. Do not make your character so arrogant and egotistical that I hate him (Basically where he thinks he is better than everyone else and treats them as such or talks as if he is above them)

5. Do not post one liners or less than a paragraph! I understand an occasional post here and there because you either may not have the time to write a full post or may have writers block, if this is the case it is fine but if it is every post than I will try to inform you first, otherwise I will most likely drop our role-play! I want my partner to add to the story along with me not me doing all of the work and if I am doing all the work I lose interest very quickly.

6. This rule goes along with number 5. When replying I expect you to help add to the role-play and story so in order to make sure I am not doing all the work please do not JUST reply to what I have written but write more as well otherwise it feels like all your doing is conveying your characters reaction and are now waiting for me to come up with the rest.

7. Do not drop our role-play without first informing me otherwise I will be waiting for a reply that will never come and that irritates me especially when I could be out looking for new role-plays to replace the one you dropped. So please be considerate and inform me as I myself am considerate of all of you and inform you when I feel that I need to drop the role-play.

8. Be respectful and polite, not to much to ask I do not think :)

I will add onto the rules whenever I feel there is more to be added so check back now and then :)

If any of these rules are unclear for you please feel free to mention them and talk to me about them! Otherwise if any of these are broken than I will do my best to discuss it with you and resolve it (I say do my best because if you have done it several times or have done it so severely I am utterly pissed off beyond reason than I may not even bother discussing it) otherwise the role-play will be dropped.

I have had to many issues with some of these rules that I felt the need to make a rule list for my partners to view ahead of time.

So if you feel that you cannot follow them do not bother asking to role-play with me, unless you feel you can discuss with me why you should be the 'exception' to the rule although there will rarely ever be any exceptions what so ever.

~Pairings~

Pairings

Now time for pairings, whatever I add xD I also double which means we can also do multiple characters if you would like. (Note: I am fine if one of us plays one character and the other two on occasion but usually I prefer for us to play equal amount of characters unless the plot otherwise requires something else)

Whomever means: whatever you/I choose or whatever goes with the plot we decide on.

Note: I do fantasy as well just don't list them because there are loads of options so if you want it we'll figure it out!

Pairings:
Good x Evil
Angel x Angel
Demon x Demon
Angel x Demon
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Lycan
Fallen angel x human/whomever
Demon x human/whomever
Friend x Friend
Friend with benefits
Best friend x Best friend
Boyfriend x Boyfriend
Boyfriend x boyfriend's best friend
Boyfriend x boyfriend's brother
Girlfriend x boyfriend
Girlfriend x boyfriend's best friend
Girlfriend x boyfriend's brother
Girlfriend's sister x boyfriend
Girlfriend's best friend x boyfriend
Girlfriend x Boyfriends Ex
Girlfriends Ex x Boyfriend
Girlfriends Ex x Boyfriends Ex
Student x Student (I prefer college)
Bad girl x bad boy
Bad girl x nice guy
Badboy x good girl
Badboy x whomever
Gamer x Geek
Gamer x popular
Jock x popular
Musician/band member x fan
Musician/band member x band member
Knight x protected
Princess x Citizen
Prince x Princess
Prince x Knight/Staff
Protector x protected (Means does not have to be a knight specifically, can be creative with this especially in a fantasy world!)
Protector x Enemy
Pirate x hostage
Pirate x crew member
Pirate x citizen
Ill person x doctor
Ill person x Ill person
Ill person x whomever
Ill person x savior (Not god)
Girlfriend x cheating boyfriend (note they can also be married or engaged, not just gf and bf)
cheating girlfriend x boyfriend
girlfriend x the man she is cheating with
the girl he is cheating with x boyfriend (we can also do multiple characters where we do both the girlfriend x boyfriend and the person they cheat with)
Ex x Ex
Pregnant girl x Husband/Wife
Pregnant girl x Fiance
Pregnant girl x Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Pregnant girl x another man (By this I mean that other guy ditched her and she meets another man that stays beside her)
Pregnant girl x Cheating boyfriend
Cheating pregnant girl x boyfriend
Pregnant girl x other guy
Another girl x baby's father (This is basically the opposite of the above where the mom died or left leaving the father with the child and he meets a woman who helps him)
Single mother (teen to young adult) x whomever
Single dad (Teen to young adult) x whomever

Other:
Summer get away (usually beach house and multiple characters)
Victorian era
Mythology

~Plots~

Plot Ideas

(I can specify more for each plot and my ideas but I also like to leave my plot ideas a little more open to adjust to each partner :3 Also remember require romance!)

(Note: I make the plots from my perspective and include your characters part but we can also switch it where you play the part I describe and I am the other part)

Old childhood friends
A boy and girl who knew each other their entire lives and were best friends but when they got to high school they tried to stay together but ended up having a falling out do to the groups/friends they fell into and got caught up in all the drama and shit high school brings.
Now a few years later, graduated from high school moved out of their parents and into a new town, a new beginning for their lives they meet again and find they both are so different from when they knew each other all those years ago. Can they be friends again? Will they fall in love with each other? What will happen?

Worlds Collide
There are two worlds on one earth, humans and the unknown (vampires, werewolves, fairies, etc) but the world of the unknown is tired of being just that unknown and unable to be themselves on this earth they live on. They make their presence known and the world we know it changes in a blink of an eye. Now years later humans have taken to hiding except those braver than most and the unknown have taken over the world, not all of them are bad but humans tend to focus on the negative ones and group the unknown all together forgetting they are as much like humans a good side and a bad side that not all are the same. (For how the world looks after years later, think post-apocalypse style)

Abused Love
A girl is with a guy who is no good for her, he uses her and abuses her but makes excuses for it and unknowing to her cheats on her as well. Her best friend see's this and tries to help her, tries to get her to see whats going on and eventually get into a huge fight. She feels horrible about everything and eventually things go to far and her boyfriend beats her and rapes her before he leaves her and makes it sound like it's her fault. She keeps to herself wanting to go to her best friend but not wanting to admit that he was right, it's not until the ex comes back to her "their" apartment to get his things and rapes her again does she finally go to her best friend and moves in with him since she's not safe at the apartment anymore. What will happen between her and her best friend?

Choices Made
A princess falls in love with a member of her staff and tries to keep it secret from her father who would disapprove greatly but what she hadn't planned for was her father to arrange a marriage for her. What she didn't expect was to actually like the man she is arranged to which she must choose, the man she is arranged to or the man she fell in love with who is but a simple staff member? (He can have a low job or he could be a knight, either way he works in the castle xD)

Optional: What happens when her father finds out about her lover and sends him away so he cannot distract her from the man she is suppose to marry, the man he has chosen for his daughter? What will she do?

Hope in the middle of Chaos
(Can be any Race just chose Elves for an example)
A war is waging between various species that there seems to be no peace left between anyone simply chaos. A princess of the elves wants to stop these wars but many tell her she has little power as a princess to do anything but stand back and watch. She gains the determination to stand up and fight but will she use her powers as a princess to do so or will she take a road no one expected, a road to leave the castle and dress like anyone else becoming a traveling princess who makes her presence known only to those who can keep it away from the leaders of the species including her own father. Slowly she brings hope, a kind of peace to each village and person and warms each individuals heart giving them each their own strength to do something, to help.
What happens when she meets the prince of another species, one who has chosen a similar path of action as she has? Will they work together or choose to work by themselves? Will they become friends or enemies? Will something unexpected happen, like falling in love?

Broken Love
I got the idea from the song If I were a boy by Beyonce and Unfaithful by Rihanna basically combing the two songs into one plot:
(Girlfriend x boyfriend, fiance or married for the guy and girl)

The two have a strong loving relationship, one that everyone envies and wants. But things become rough when he is suddenly the boss of his family business and at first things are good until he begins getting more and more busy and soon his entire life seems to be about his job. He begins to neglect her and ignore her because he's so preoccupied with is work and she does everything she can to keep their relationship going but when she attends parties for his business she notices how he flirts with other woman and how the other woman look at her not with anger or jealousy but with pity and sympathy because of how her guy is acting with other woman and how he treats her.

This just fuels the fire and she starts doing what he does to her to try and get him to realize what it's like but that doesn't seem to do much at all a reaction here and there but barely does anything. While flirting with one of the men she finds he is everything she wants in a guy, everything she could ask for and reminds her of the relationship she had with her guy before he became the boss of his family business causing her to start spending more and more time with him until she is now cheating on her guy with the man but this causes the guy to realize whats going on, for him to realize what happened between them since he took over the business, how they were before and how they are now and how his girl has changed so much because of him.

Songs:
Unfaithful - Rihanna
If I were a boy - Beyonce

Bucket List
A woman (or man) finds out she is very ill (We can decide on the illness together) and tries to fight but also knows that she does not want to spend her last moments of life in a hospital taking treatment everyday waiting for the day when she will die. So she decides to make a bucket list and complete it.
Either she has a boyfriend/fiance/husband and they go together, she goes with her best friend
or she meets someone on her adventure who decides to travel with her.
or she settles in one area for awhile and falls for someone there.
Either way it involves romance and growing together and finding themselves :) We can make it where she eventually dies or we can make it where living her life the way she wants to the fullest and having love, faith and hope is what cures her and she lives and we go from there :)

Escape
A girl has things coming at her from left to right never seeming to catch a break until she decides to create her own break. Needing to get away from everything she travels to Ireland (or Scotland) and gets her own place for awhile. While she is there she meets a very handsome man who at first offers to be her tour guide in this new country but soon things grow between them and it becomes much more than them being strangers. Suddenly she see's a new start for herself here but the question is can she stay here with him and make it work? Can she leave what she had left in her country behind her forever or will it catch up with her?

Best Friends Lovers
You play two woman and I play two men, they are couples (Whether they are dating, engaged, married, idc) but we start off where they are doubting who they are with. The guys are best friends and your girls are best friends so they often are hanging out together as couples and go on double dates all the time. But the reason they are having doubts is because they either have always had feelings or are forming feelings for the opposite person they are with. So it is romance, drama and cheating. :) Mix of plot and smut.

Raper's Crush
Note: Any pairing!

Your girl is the best friend of my guy's sister and they all have known each other since they were babies. For whatever reason your girl moves in with us (Whether she was kicked out, wanted to, idc) and makes it difficult for my guy because he has always had a thing for her. One day he can't control himself and rapes her (whether they have the house to themselves or there are people there), he starts to do this everyday whether he does it nice and quick or draws it out. We can discuss how it goes from here and how your girl reacts from the beginning to how it will play out throughout.

Vampire's Love
A woman is taken captive by a random stranger and brought to his castle. It is unknown why she is brought there but the longer she stays there the fonder the man grows of her and starts giving her more permissions in the house but never lets her leave. She finds him very strange and unusual, different than most men she knows and grows curious of him. As she learns more about him she begins to discover he is not a human but something more. He is a vampire. Even knowing this fact she falls for him but cannot help but feel wary of his intentions towards her.

Childhood Friends
Childhood best friends have done everything together and have never left each others side no matter what they encounter. They decide to move in together and everything seems perfect! That is until they are confronted with how they really feel for the other and have to decide what to do with these feelings, if they will take a chance or stay in the safe boundaries, or if they decide to be friends with benefits. (Idea is that they have always seen or heard about each others dating life but when they move in together they see it more up close and have to live with it day to day, they realize just how jealous they feel and protective they are of the other but as they learn how they feel about the other they struggle with what to do)

Damaged Goods
A girl who has had the worst home life, gone through very bad relationships and often gets bullied feels invisible so keeps to herself and always tries to keep her distance from everyone around her. She has even grown distant from friends who she used to be close with. Everyday she goes by people who barely notice her until one day she comes across a boy who sees her and notices her who she instantly has a connection with. She tries to avoid him as she feels weird that he notices her but the more they encounter each other the harder it is for her to ignore him, mostly because of how persistent he is. Eventually she begins to become friends with him until she gets so comfortable with him she begins to slowly open up to him.

Couples Struggle
A couple have been together for awhile but hit a rough patch and are struggling to get through it, struggling to stay together. They have to fight for each other, for their love and make what they have work no matter what obstacle they encounter. They fight so hard they start to slip and end up slowly cheating on each other (or one cheats on the other) and do so many things that hurt each other and it isn't until they are on their last thread does it hit them what they really have together, how strongly they feel for each other and need each other.

Common Ground
Two couples have been struggling and fighting for their relationship but they get so tired of it all they finally have to accept that it won't work out and part ways. Two individuals (1 from first couple, 1 from second couple) encounter each other and strike up a conversation and as they learn just how much they have in common. They become instant friends maybe even instant best friends and start spending all their time talking to each other or hanging out with each other. One night they end up drinking to much and sleep together, at first it is awkward until they decide they both really need a friends with benefit relationship, no relationship strings just something to blow off steam but have that connection where they can still talk with each other. As they go through things together their relationship starts to form into much more but neither notice it, not until people are making comments to one of them if not both about how they are together. They start to think about it and come to the realization what they have and how they feel.

Dreams guilty pleasure
Two people had an instant connection but parted ways soon afterwards (We can decide how long they knew each other). The guy has tried to date but can't seem to get this girl off of his mind and goes on a journey to find this girl, when he finally finds her she is a married woman although she has no kids as of yet but has been married for several years. When she sees him sparks fly and she can't deny the connection they had or how she still feels about him, ever since they parted ways she couldn't get him off of her mind but couldn't hold onto the thought of him either. And yet here he was having been looking for her. She allows him to stay with her and her husband since he does not have a place there and the husband thinking they were old friends sees no issue with this. As the two catch up their connection is undeniable and soon they end up sleeping together unable to resist each other. They struggle with their feelings along with her being married and often sneak around with each other having sex and enjoying their guilty pleasure of each other. The question becomes what will happen between them?

Three can be a Fun Crowd
Idea of three friends who grew up side by side and were always close. Two guys, one girl. Over the years they became like older brothers to her, protective and sensitive to knowing she did anything with any guy. And then around the same time all of their feelings started to shift toward each other. She fell for both guys and they both fell for her. Unable to choose the group now live an unusual life with all three of them in one relationship.

~Images with plots~

Images with plot
(Some have plot ideas (Some are basic so we can expound upon together and some are detailed) and others are just images to start ideas with, Also any of these images can be modified for any gender pairing m/f, f/f, m/m)

-----

Perfect Relationship

Plot Idea:
This will be a long-term role-play!!
We can start when they first meet or when they first start dating, but we follow their relationship from dating, to getting engaged to being married :) We go through all the stages of a relationship with the characters, a perfect romance rp!!

-----

Princess and Protector

Plot idea:
The princess and knight fall in love with each other and are together every moment they can have without letting her parents know about them. Her parents arrange a marriage for her but she tells them she is in love with the knight and either one, they let them marry or they do not and the two run away together to spend their lives together. We would follow when they fall in love with each other and have a relationship together to spending their lives together one way or the other.

-----

Princess and Prince

Plot idea:
The princess cannot seem to find a prince who she feels suites her or whom she can ever fall in love with so goes through meeting after meeting much to her parents displeasure who suggest just choosing one and she will learn to love them, but the princess does not think love should work that way so ignores them and keeps her confidence in waiting until she finds him. Then one day she meets the one, the prince she has been waiting for and the two spend time together until they fall in love but decide to wait to marry just to torture their parents but one day they do become engaged after much courting and marry, I would like to continue after they are married as well

-----

Bride to be

Plot Idea:
(Note any pairing can be used but I am using best friend x best friend as plot base)

A girl loves her best friend but he does not want her or at least won't tell her so she ends up seeing someone else for awhile until they get engaged, this is when her best friend starts to see how he really feels about her. The day of the wedding he tries to tell her how he feels even though she is to marry another man in a short amount of time. The two end up kissing (Can turn into more) and he convinces her to call off her wedding to give him a chance

-----

Demon's heart

Plot Idea:
He lives among the humans with a human form but his true form is that of a demon. He meets a beautiful woman who takes his breath away and he often watches her and may talk to her on and off but never makes a move because he is a demon and does not see himself with a human so avoids being involved with her. But she takes notice of him and furthers their socialization until they can be considered friends and eventually asks him out. They begin to go out and she starts to notice some weird things about him but at first thinks nothing of it, soon she learns of his true nature whether revealed by him or she finds out another way, she then must figure out how to deal with this new realization of who he truly is.

------

Missing Piece

Plot Idea:
Got this idea from Greys Anatomy Izzy and Denny as well as the song Last kiss by Miley Cyrus

(They can be best friends, bf/gf or engaged)

They had known each other since they were little kids and had planned to be together until the day they died, little did they know the end would come for one of them all to soon and the other having to go through life without their other half. One thing they had not expected was to see the ghost of their loved one wherever they went, to talk to them and interact with them as if they were still there but they can never feel them but bit by bit they swear they could almost feel the warmth of their skin the longer they see them. (We can either have where the one person eventually moves on, she/him joins her/him in death or maybe he magically comes back from the dead)

-----

Pirate's life

Plot Idea:
A woman (can also be princess) meets a pirate and the two hit it off and end up falling in love with each other but he has to return to the seas but promises to come back for her. It has been years and during that time she has waited but now her parents and friends keep encouraging her to move on and that with how many years has passed and with his life at sea he is probably dead.

Option one: She decides to listen to her family and finds another man the two start to see each other and by the time her pirate lover returns she is engaged and due to marry this man and now she must decide whether to marry the man she is engaged to or to go back to her pirate lover

Option two: She ignores her families wishes and waits for him until his return when they can be reunited again

-----

Inseperable

Plot idea:
She is from a very wealthy family and her parents expect her to marry a man with the same wealth or a career that will give her the best life possible. Except she falls for a man who is of lower fortune and never wants to part from him, swearing she will be with him forever and never marry anyone else. (Think the notebook)

-----

Pirate crew

Plot Ideas:
A new/or present crew member comes aboard and notices the captain and the two seem to connect and after awhile become lovers

-----

Gothic love
(I have many ideas for this one!)
1. They are of the same race but of different clans and fall in love or they are arranged to marry and at first are against each other but once they start to talk and get to know each other they begin to fall for each other.

2. They are of two different races and meet and fall in love but because their kind usually do not mix they have to find a way to be together or they are arranged to marry and begin to fall in love (Another option that applies to the first one as well is they already loved each other so the arranged marriage just helps them along)

3. Vampire Knight style (If you have seen it)

4. They are students at a school!
He is a popular boy but she is seen as one of the lower outcast girls but he notices her although she does not see why. She tries to avoid socializing with him even though he never gives up and eventually gives in and they begin to start a friendship but soon grows to much more. (We can do other options as they go to the same school just this one of the ideas)

(I can come up with several more but for now stick with those!)

~Songs without plot~

Songs without plot
(It is basically like the images but just songs being the inspiration! Some have plot ideas (Some are basic so we can expound upon together and some are detailed) and others are just songs to start ideas with, Also any of these images can be modified for any gender pairing m/f, f/f, m/m)

Yaoi Sexy
(We can even use video as plot)

----

With arms wide open by Creed

~Songs with plot~

Songs with plot

(It is basically like the images but just songs being the inspiration! Some have plot ideas (Some are basic so we can expound upon together and some are detailed) and others are just songs to start ideas with, Also any of these images can be modified for any gender pairing m/f, f/f, m/m)

-----

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold

Plot Ideas:
For this song what comes to mind is something horror!

One idea to start with is to follow the name of the song. The horror is in their dreams that turn to nightmares and it becomes a constant battle.

Another is similar to the first but when their dreams start to turn to nightmares things begin to happen in reality.

(May come up with other ideas but just horror! haha)

----

Monster by Skillet

Plot Ideas:
(Few ideas here)

1. Two people are together (Whether dating, engaged, married) but while one is away someone comes to the house and kidnaps their loved one leaving a simple note. This causes a murderous side to come out of the lover who comes home to this and the people begin to realize it may have been a bad idea to kidnap this persons significant other (think Taken). (another idea like this except the lover trying to get back their significant other has multiple personalities)

2. A girl is kidnapped but soon realize they should have done background check on her.
Option one: She has multiple personalities and one of them is either a protector or a murderous personality that takes over
Option two: After much torture and going through days if not weeks and months of what they put her through she snaps.

3. So many bad things happen to one person that mentally something happens and it begins to take over them until they see nothing else.

They could form multiple personalities and only wake up to the after affects of what their personalities have done. Or they snap and become murderous we can choose whether for good or evil.

----

All of our stars by Ed Sheeran

Plot Ideas:
A girl goes through life like everyone else until the day she finds out she has cancer. She does her best to live a normal life but soon the cancer starts to affect her 'normal' life, her friends start to stop visiting her until she starts to feel alone. Then she meets this very handsome man but because she has cancer tells herself she cannot be with him but after awhile lets herself become friends with him determined to not be more until eventually she can't even help that (Fault in our stars idea).
----

~Smut Images~

Smut images
Student teacher

Boys

Girls

Study group

School slut

Yaoi

Lesbians

Naughty fun

Affair #1

Affair #2

Affair #3

Affair #4

Affair #5

Affair #6

Affair #7

Affair #8

Affair #9

Futa

Girl on girl

Female Lovers

Threesome, two guys, girl

Threesome, two girls, guy

Threesome girls

Dinner

The maid

Naughty maid

The staff

Home alone with the maid

The secretary

Public sex

Hot

Innocantly naughty

Shower sex

After school fun

Official business

Beach fun clothed

Beach fun bikini

Training

Hooters

Hangout

Late night fun

School Bathroom

Nurse break

Nurse futa

Naughty nurse

Holy nurse

Nurse physical

Love making

Younger and Older (I rarely do this but this image can also be used for a mother x son or teenage boy and older woman but it must be interesting!!!)

Nerds

Princess x Thief

Goth girl

Innocent

Orgasm

School lovers

Horny woman

Horny school girl

Business meeting

Work

Rough

Cowgirl

Bathing

Night wedding

Wedding sex

Pre-wedding sex

Naughty bride

Wedding orgy

Slutty girl

Prostitute

School orgy

Mother and son (Note: Rarely do anything besides sibling incest)

Naughty teachers

Slutty teacher

Secret fun

Virgin

Son and mother

Girls, Girls, Girls

Woman lovers

Tough girl

Tough girl #2

Outside fun

Rough school girl

Naughty nurse fun

Paid sex

Sailor girl

Sailor girl #2

Sex addicted school girl

Huge tits

Subway sex

Hooker

Hot sex

Hot sex #2

Hot sex #3

Hot tub sex

Horny girls

Class president

Innocent fun

Naughty gals

Girls experimenting

Sweaty sex

Daughter x father

Desperate girl

Horny innocent girl

Horny innocent girl #2

Servers pleasure

Servers pleasure #2

Slutty girls

Christmas special

Temptation

Prostitute job

Porno girl

Hard working

Boyfriend, lover and a girl

Manly love making

Secretarys job

Sensual lovers

Sex Addict

Maid and staff

Yes!

Secret watcher

Sensual lust

Gimme

(Apologies for it all being squished together! I tried to space them out but for some reason it wouldn't work so instead I put linings between each section to help better separate them!)

I can think of many many other ideas so just ask and I'll provide! :)

That's all I can think of at the moment. If I think of anything else I shall update! Also note: Updates will also be provided in comments below so check them as well!​

Role-play around Halloween season! :D :D In Halloween mood so be cool to have Rp around that time too if not something based upon Halloween ;) (Season)

Back
Top Bottom