Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Pop Princess (loneiysong & CrimsonMaster]

Johnny of course didn't expect Jillie to really bury the hatch between her and Miley. Not unless that hatch was real and Jillie could bury it in Miley's head. Still, this was her punishment for speaking out. Johnny figured Jillie would get some pleasure out of this. After all, Miley was becoming a huge slut in her own right and all three of them would be fucking. Johnny knew Jillie was by now, a total sex loving slut. And even she could get pleasure from someone she hated. Miley did have a long tongue which would fit nicely up inside Jillie's pussy. Johnny sat back as Jillie grabbed Miley and started kissing her. He could see the look of pure shock in Miley's eyes. It was clear the girl hadn't expected this. Johnny raised his glass of whiskey and took a sip. He noticed a couple of photographers standing on the other side of the room. They were leaning against the wall and talking. It was clear that they hadn't seen what was happening. This maybe punishment for Jillie, bit it would make great press for her new image. While the girls were engaged with each other. Johnny waved his hand in the air until one man turned. His eyes caught sight of Johnny waving. The man's eyes then caught sight of Jillie kissing and fingering Miley.

It wasn't long before both photographers were snapping pictures from the other side of the room. Johnny just sighed while shaking his head. Some people just didn't get it. He wanted them to take close up shots of his slutty star Jillie. The pictures would be Jillie's launching pad to the new adult image. The good girl gone beyond bad. Johnny again waved at the two men. It was then they understood, Johnny wanted them to come closer. They continued to shoot pictures as they moved in. One man lowered himself down and captured Jillie fingering Miley's pussy. The other got a great shot of the two girls kissing. The man kneeling down looked up and asked Jillie to show her pussy. The sounds of pleasure could be heard coming from both young women. Miley, who ws surprised by Jillie's actions, was now into it. She was kissing Jillie back. Miley slipped that long tongue into Jillie's mouth. The two girls were acting like wanton sluts who didn't care who saw them. Johnny told the two photographers that he wanted a lot of pictures taken. He said both Jillie & Miley were gonna be fully naked and getting fucked while enjoying each other. Johnny planned on joining the girls, but right now. He wanted them to get into this moment.

Jillie hated and loathed Miley, but if this what it took to get into uncle johns good favor she would do more. She fought the urge to bite off that long snake tongue as it slipped into her mouth. She heard the clicks of the camera and turned as her picture was being taken. Arching her neck she moaned into the face of one cameraman while lifting her skirt to show her pussy. She slipped three fingers into miley and began pounding her hard and gripped her tighter.

"You're a fucking slut Miley, and you are going to eat out my pussy and enjoy it." She growled dominating my into her ear. She snarled and began to thrust her hips hard against Miley driving her into the wall and moaned louder and louder.

Johnny smiled when Jillie spoke. It was clear that she was taking charge. That pleased Johnny because she was making the best of out something she hated. This is just want Johnny was hoping too see and hear from Jillie. Johnny watched as Jillie pushed Miley against the wall. The photographers followed still snapping pictures. Mikey gasped when Jillie pushed her backwards to the wall. The words Jillie spoke about her being a slut rang in Miley's ears. It was true and Miley wouldn't deny it. She was a total slut and she knew eating out Jillie's pussy would be a delight. Miley found that she liked being under Jillie's control. It was trilling. A trill Miley never expected she'd like, but she did. " I'm your slut......Use me like the dirty whore I am. " Miley said as her breathing was becoming heavy. At this point, Miley didn't care what she was asked to do. She'd do whatever Jillie wanted. No matter how dirty, or degrading it was.

Hearing Miley say she was Jillies slut and whore, she grabbed her clit and pinched it harshly and leaned forward. "You belong to me, but you are not my slut. You are a slut that belongs to no man because no man wants. In fact, you are lower than a slut. To you a slut is a queen, someone to be revered. No one wants you or ever wanted you, they just want a quick easy pussy...say that Miley." She grinned. She was old friends with Jennifer Lawrence and heard what an awful bitch Miley was even when visiting her so called 'boyfriend' on set. She grinned and shoved another finger into her pussy.

"i mean, fuck miley, I can fit my whole hand in...there is no resistance." She shook her head and continued to stroke wanting Miley to cum so hard that if Johnny did take them both, and she knew that he would, it would take longer to please her. She leaned forward and bit the sensitive part of her breast around her nipple not too gently.

"Scream you pathetic piece of shit..."

Miley let out a loud gasp when Jillie treated her roughly. It was just how she enjoyed being treated in fact. Miley heard the words Jillie said and they were all true. " No man wants me!........I'm lower then a slut!.......I look up to real sluts like you Jillie!......You are my one true slut queen!......I'm just an easy pussy to be fucked! " Miley groaned out her words while Jillie fucked her. It was all so damn amazing. Jillie knew just how to treat Miley. Johnny slowly rose up from the booth he sat in. He moved over to where the girls had ended up. Johnny watched the photographers snapping away the pictures of Jillie & Miley together. This was pure gold in the making. There were people who'd pay any amount for these pictures. Johnny unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was already hard from him watching the action. Johnny grabbed Jillie's hips and pulled her back just a bit. He then jammed his cock straight up inside Jillie. Johnny fucked Jillie hard from the moment he entered her. His thrusts were savage and brutal.

She moaned feeling like this was JOhnny's way of saying she was forgiven. She growled and pushed Miley's head down. "I don't want to look at your face anymore. Go down and worship Johnny's cock and my pussy as they join." She groaned and felt her hips being thrust forward into Miley's face and she braced herself against the wall she had been pushing Miley against. She moaned and leaned back and looked at Johnny.

"I am so sorry, take me back." She whispered just so he could hear and whimpered as she gripped Miley's hair and pulled her closer to her shaved pussy.

Johnny thrusted his cock into Jillie while she spoke of being sorry. He whispered too her not to let it happen again. Johnny had by now forgotten about Miley. He was focused on how good Jillie's pussy felt around his cock. It wasn't until Jillie had pushed Mliey down and she was licking at Johnny's cock & Jillie's pussy that he remember she was there. The photographers got some great shots of Johnny fucking Jillie from behind. They took pictures of his cock pushing deep into her willing cunt and of Mliey down on the floor like the cheapest of whores. Johnny soon let out a long groan as he spilled his seed deep inside Jillie's sweet pussy. That was a great feeling. Johnny pulled his cock from Jillie's dripping hole. He ordered Miley to clean his cock before telling her to make sure Jillie's pussy was also clean. Once that was done, Johnny put his arm around Jillie. He led her away from Miley who was left sitting on the floor looking like a tramp. They walked away laughing while Johnny did up his pants. Soon the pair left the club and jumped into the waiting limo. Since Jillie was back on Johnny's good side, it was time for her to make him some money. Just as any good whore should do.

Jillie moaned and panted rolling her eyes. Fuck he felt so good. She arched her hips moaning as he slid into her. She moaned rolling her eyes and gripped onto Miley's hair pulling. She looked back at him and kissed his cheek as he whispered not to let it happen again. She smiled as she walked with him after being cleaned off. She smiled and leaned into his arms.

Getting into the car, she snuggled into him and nuzzled his neck draping her leg over him and kissed his neck and cheek and moaned softly and smield wider.

Back
Top Bottom