Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Pop Princess (loneiysong & CrimsonMaster]

Johnny just smirked when Jillie asked for relief. It was such a small thing to ask for, but he did enjoy the way her voice sounded when she begged. Johnny reached down and pulled Jillie to her feet. He then picked her up in his arms and sat her on top of the piano. Johnny spread Jillie's legs open while kneeling down. He drove his head between her parted legs. Johnny began licking & sucking at Jillie's swollen little clit. He placed two fingers at the opening of her pussy before shoving them inside. Johnny used his fingers to fuck Jillie as he eat her pussy like a starving man. He would give her the relief she desperately wanted. Johnny & Jillie weren't entirely alone. Watching from outside, mostly hidden by some bushes was Charlie Blake. A man who worked around the house doing odd jobs. Charlie worked as gardener, pool man and Mr. Fix it for the Evans family. He had been doing so for many years. Charlie was an older black man. No one was really sure how old Charlie was. The best guess placed him in his late sixties, or early seventies. Charlie had seen many things happen in this house over the years. He never dreamed that he'd see young Jillie acting the way she was. Charlie had seen her grow up over the years. There was no doubt that she was a woman now. Charlie peeking in on the goings on in the music room. He was very turned on by how sexy Jillie had become.

Jillie whimpered as he pulled her to her feet. She groaned laying on the piano and spread her legs. She gasped and gripped his hair and moaned as he gave her swollen clit attention. It felt so good. But when he drove his fingers into her pussy, she moaned louder. It felt so good. She rocked her hips up and against him and moaned. Her eyes were closed in sheer pleasure. Opening her eyes, she felt someone watching her, she looked at Charlie and grinned and blew him a kiss and moaned arching her back giving him an extra show.

Charlie's first reaction was to run when Jillie showed that she had seen him. His heart raced with fear. Working for the Evans family was Charlie's only job. For at least 20 years, Charlie took care of this house and the grounds. Charlie was scared that Jillie would fire him, or say something about him spying on her. This was a private moment between her & Johnny. Charlie was to frightened to notice that Jillie didn't mind. She needed to seek him out and make things better. Charlie did slip away from the window. He went back to work. Johnny didn't miss a beat. He ravaged Jillie's pussy with his mouth, tongue and fingers. Using two fingers from his other hand. Johnny pressed them against Jillie's asshole. He pushed deeply into her sweet ass. Johnny was going to make this an orgasm Jillie wouldn't soon forget. And since she wanted to cum so badly. He'd make sure it was a big one.

Jillie grinned and moaned rocking her hips. She watched CHarlie disappear. When Johnny pushed his fingers into her asshole, she moaned and rolled her eyes up. "Ohh baby yes...yes...uncle Johnny." She panted and rocked her hips hungrily and wantonly as she held his head in place and moaned louder and louder panting harder and harder. She could feel the orgasm building violently in her body.

Johnny continued to work over Jillie's pussy. He sucked on her clit like it was a tiny cock. Letting it slide between his lips. His tongue licked at her slit as if he was a dog. Flicking up, down and around the swollen clit. Johnny's fingers pounded her pussy & asshole without mercy. Pushing deeply into both holes. She wanted to cum, he was doing his part. It was now up to her to release and enjoy the sweet embrace of pure pleasure.

Jillie rolled her eyes back and threw her head back and howled as she came and came hard and furiously into his mouth. Her asshole and pussy clenched around his fingers. Her fingers dug into his hair as she moaned and then laid back moaning panting softly. Sweat rolled down her body and she moaned with a huge smil on her face.

Johnny waited until it was all over. Once Jillie had reached the high of her orgasm and was slowly coming down. Johnny rose up from between her legs. He smiled looking down on her. " Is that what you wanted?......Is that what my my little slut needed so badly from Uncle Johnny? " Johnny asked while watching the look of pure pleasure which had washed over Jillie. It was still written clearly on her face. Johnny noticed the clock on the wall. Time was money in Johnny's world. He couldn't stay much longer and play with Jillie. Johnny did however want to leave her in the proper mood for working on music. He moved around the piano and sat down at the keys. Johnny began playing while asking Jillie if she remembered how they would put on shows when she was younger. Jillie always loved preforming in front people, even when she was a child. Johnny would play the piano while Jillie sang songs and danced. As piano players go, Johnny was pretty good. He couldn't sing worth a shit though. The song Johnny started playing wasn't one he and Jillie did. It was however, from the same artist. The song was New York State of Mind by Billy Joel. Johnny was a long time friend of the Piano Man. It wasn't long before Johnny started playing a song Jillie knew well. It was one she sang to many times. My Life " Remember this one? " Johnny asked with a grin stretching over his face.

Jillian sighed and nodded groaning softly. She smiled wider and then stretched out her legs and yawned softly and smiled. She then looked at him as he sat down at the keyboard of the piano. Rolling onto her side, she grinned and watched him as he played the song by Billy Joel. She giggled rolling onto her stomach and then nodded. "Yes, I remember this song very well. You want me to sing for you?" She crawled over the piano and looked at him kissing his lips gently.

Without an answer, she got up and started to sing and dance around him and finished it on his lap and kissed his lips deeply and wrapped her arms around his neck and sighed snuggling in close.

Jillie's performance was playful, but then she always was that type. Johnny enjoyed watching Jillie dance naked. Her moves these days were more sexual. This wasn't so odd since she wanted a more adult image. Johnny stopped playing when Jillie ended up in his lap. He kissed her back, moaning into the kiss they shared. Once the kiss broke, Johnny said he'd be back later. He would pick Jillie up later in a limo. The couple could then go out for dinner and some fun. Johnny wanted Jillie to feel just like a slut. Their whole evening would be about her getting used. Johnny suggested that she keep herself busy. That could be working on songs, or finding a new playmate. Charlie finished his work and retreated to the small apartment he lived in above the garage. There he sat worried that his livelihood was over. Johnny left Jillie in the music room after they shared another kiss.

Jillie let her fingers get lost in his hair as she deepened the kiss. Her tongue slid out tasting him. When he broke the kiss, she snuggled her head under his chin and smiled. She kissed his neck and bit playfully on it as he began to give her hints on what was in store. Giggling, she enjoyed the last kiss and sat finishing up her song list for the new album she was going to use to promote her new image.

When she was done, she went up to where Charlie's room was and feigned anger.

"What the hell was that?" She raised an eyebrow and watched him carefully. She had plans for Charlie. Great plans. She worked diligently to keep from laughing.

Charlie was sitting quietly in his small apartment. Normally, one could hear blues music coming from above the garage. On this day however, it was like a tomb. Charlie was sure his job was over. He was sure that if Jillie didn't fire him, Eddie would once he returned from the road. The door flew open and Jillie stepped in. Charlie jumped when she asked her question. " IIIIIIIII. " Charlie started to stammer. A look of panic spread over his face. The olde man showed fear through his eyes as he looked at Jillie. " I'm sorry......I was working........I didn't mean to spy.........I heard noises coming from inside. " Charlie hung his head feeling that the end was near.

"Do you inspect every little noise, Charlie?" She stepped forward. She looked over him and smiled. Her toes curling into the soft rig covering his floor as she looked over his bed. She knew exactly how to keep herself busy and she knew what she was going to do. She would need him to gather some things though.

"What would you do to keep your job?" She placed her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at him. She loved touching her own soft skin and imagined how it must feel to others.

Charlie heard Jillie ask what would he do to keep his job. There were perhaps a few things which Charlie wouldn't do. He wouldn't kill anyone, or kidnap anyone. Hurting another person just wasn't in his nature. It would pretty much depend on what Jillie wanted from him. He had very little and she had everything she wanted. So, Charlie knew this wasn't about money. It was clear that Jillie wanted something. What that was, Charlie couldn't even begin to guess. " What do you want from me Ms. Jillie? " Charlie asked while keeping his head down.

"First I want you to get some rope." She grinned adn giggled softly looking at him. Watching him, she grinned and waited. When he got teh rope, she held it in her hand and looked at him. "Now I want you to get a handkerchief." She smiled and then took it when he brought it back. "Now strip." She grinned and sat down and crossed her legs still holding the rope and the handkerchief.

Charlie wasn't sure why Jillie wanted the items she asked for. He didn't question her. Charlie went quickly to get what Jillie wanted. First the rope, which he found some down in the garage. The handkerchief came next. Charlie had these in his apartment. Once Jillie had these items, she told him to strip. Charlie was stunned by this request, but he did as he was told. Standing in front of Jillie, Charlie removed his clothes until he was naked. For an older man, Charlie was very fit. He was very active working around the house & grounds. His hands were rough from years of hard work. His body was firm even though it showed signs of age. Charlie's cock was limp, yet it still hung down from his body about 7 inches soft. His balls were huge for a man of his age. Charlie never had many opportunities for getting women. He was always a hard working man. Charlie stood waiting for what Jillie wanted next.

She smiled and looked him over. "Lay on the bed." She stood up when he did and moved forward over him. She straddled his chest and then tied down his arms and grinned looking at him letting her breasts move over his face. She then looked at him and smiled. "Now you are going to be a good boy, and let momma take care of you." She smiled and then gagged him with the handkerchief. She then moved down and began to stroke and fondle his cock and smiled looking up at him.

Charlie moved to the bed and laid down just as Jillie wanted. He watched her move towards him, climb on the bed and straddle his chest. The warmth & wetness from her pussy felt wonderful. This didn't make Charlie feel any better. He still felt that Jillie was up to something bad. Soon, she tied his hands while her tits brushed over his face. Charlie watched, yet didn't fight to stop her. He was quickly gagged before Jillie moved down. Charlie suddenly felt Jillie touching his cock. This seemed very wrong. Charlie knew that Jillie shouldn't be doing these things. Not to him, he was the hired help. Plus, Jillie could have any man she wanted. Why would such a beautiful young woman want an old man like him? Sure, Jillie & Johnny shared some passion in the music room. That was different because Johnny was her manager. Charlie wasn't anything important. Jillie's action brought little moans from Charlie. He couldn't do more because she gagged his mouth.

Jillie arched her back and moaned softly. She smiled and continued to stroke his cock. "Ohh good boy, get nice and hard for momma." She smiled and leaned down kissing down his neck and over his shoulder. She continued to stroke him and then leaned down and kissed his nipple and began to suck it and then when she got him nice and hard. She moved up and aimed his cock at her pussy and sank down and moaned adn gasped touching and fondling herself. "Good boy, good baby boy." She moaned and began to grind her hips up and against him moaning softly.

Charlie could only guess that this would end as torture. It had to be. There was no other reason why Jillie would tie Charlie down and gag his mouth. He laid there unmoving. Light moans could be heard coming through the gag. Charlie didn't understand all this "Mama" & "Boy" stuff Jillie was doing. He guessed that she was doing this as part of her game. Charlie watched Jillie move to kiss his neck & shoulder. Soon, she moved down to his nipple. Charlie moaned again. He began enjoying these things Jillie did. His black cock grew in her hand to a full 10 1/2 inches. Charlie watched Jillie move down to his cock. He felt the tip touch her pussy. This was an impossible dream coming true. Jillie was going to fuck Charlie. A low groan was heard coming from Charlie. His cock was slowly slipping inside the wet & warmth of her slit. Jillie had taken Charlie's big black cock into her tight white pussy. His eyes watched Jillie as she began to ride him.

"Ohh fuck baby, you are huge." She smiled and began to rock her hips slowly but was gaining speed. "Ohh baby, do you like momma fucking your big fat black cock like the slut she is, well do you?" She panted and looked down at him. Her breasts bouncing as she bounced herself up and down on his cock as it was shoved deeper into her hot tight embrace. Moaning, she grinned and panted and blushed as she was almost to the base, he hit her cervix. "Fucking killjoy." She grumbled but smiled to Charlie. "What do you think? Do you think I can make it fit?" She swayed her hips around watching him. "Can momma fit all of her baby boys cock in her slutty cunt?"

Charlie couldn't answers any of the questions Jillie was asking. She had him gagged properly. His eyes continued to watch his sexual tormentor as she rode his cock. None of this made any sense to Charlie. If Jillie just wanted sex. She could have gone about it in a different manner. Perhaps, this was a trill for Jillie? Forcing a man into sex while he was tied down. Charlie wasn't sure. He was sure that it felt good. His moans, although muffled, could still be heard. The only other way Charlie could respond too Jillie's questions was by nodding his head. He did this during most of her questions. Charlie's balls began moving tightly towards his body. This was a sign, he'd be coming soon.

As if Jillie sensed that he was about to cum, she grinned and came to a full stop. "I guess you want answers don't you. I have been very rude." She grinned wickedly and reached out taking out the gag but not releasing him. "Charlie, I want you to hunger for me like you have never hungered for anyone. I want you to be my fiercely loyal pet. I want you to become aroused just by the look of me." She smiled letting him cool down before she began to ride him harder than before.

Charlie was moments away from cumming. He had wanted to feel the release from inside Jillie's pussy. She however, denied him this pleasure. Charlie's eyes showed the shock he felt when Jillie stopped fucking him. He didn't have to speak of this. Jillie did remove the gag before she told him of what she wanted from him. Charlie had thought that Jillie may torture him. He never could have guessed she do so sexually. It was torture when she stopped fucking Charlie. Jillie continued on telling Charlie what she expected from him. There was a point when he would have questioned her on this whole situation. But after feeling how wonderful Jillie's pussy was. Charlie was hooked like a fish. All he wanted right now was to cum. It didn't matter whether it was inside, or outside Jillie's body. " I swear.......I'll do what you want.......I'll be what you want. " Charlie said before Jillie began riding his cock again. This wasn't the first time Charlie had sex. However, he couldn't remember sex being so good. Perhaps, it was his choice of women? Certainly, Jillie wasn't like other women. She had a sense of power about her. She could be subservient, or domineering. It all depended on her mood and who she was with. In Charlie, Jillie found a pet she could control and used when she wanted. Her own personal, vintage sex toy.

Jillie grinned. She began to fuck him all the more harder and leaned back moaning as she finally got his big fat cock past her cervix. She moaned and panted gripping his sides tightly. Sweat was pouring off of her body by now, but she didn't really care. She was thinking of all the delicious little things she was going to make Charlie do. She looked down and panted hotly to him. Dominating a man was such a fucking turn on that she lost herself completely.

Charlie guessed that by becoming Jillie's play pet, his job was safe. It certainly wasn't the worst extra job to have. Charlie could think of a long list of things not as pleasant as fucking Jillie. However, he couldn't guess at what she had in store for him. Charlie would find out in time what he was getting into. Right now, Charlie was just enjoying the royal fuck he was getting from Jillie. Since the gag was removed from his mouth. The muffled moans & groans were now much louder. It was very clear how much Charlie was loving this. Once again, his balls started to pull up tightly. Charlie's breathing became heavy. Not knowing that Jillie was on birth control. Charlie warned her that he was close. Part of Charlie would love to get this horny slut pregnant with his child. He never had a family outside the Evans family. It would be quite the story. A pop star giving birth to the baby of a much older black man who just happened to be the hired help. Charlie fought against the urge to cum. He wanted to give Jillie the chance to climb off. When it became clear that Jillie wasn't going anywhere. Charlie relaxed and unleashed a flood of seed into her body. 8, or perhaps 9 thick ropes of cum shot into Jillie's sweet pussy. It had been a while since Charlie last enjoyed a climax. His huge balls emptied themselves. Giving Jillie every drop of his cream.

Back
Top Bottom