Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snows Anthro Request thread {all welcome}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow white

Planetoid
Hello! this thread is for all my Anthro/furry request thread.

So first things first. I am Snow White, or you can just call me Snow. I Love to RP have since I started when I was 16. I am also very much into books and video games (Skyrim being my favorite video game of all time!)

I only play Female characters! I will play with Males, females, shemales, futas, and whatever else, but I will always play a female character.

I am always trying new things out with rps but I do have some straight up no nos such as , Bathroom stuff, what goes in the bathroom should stay there and not end up in an rp, and a lot of blood just isn't exactly a turn on. other then that I am pretty willing to try something out. So just ask me about it.

I will play dom or sub, I have no problem playing either, but I will not always play Dom for every Rp after three or four rps playing Dom in a row you get bored of it if you can also play sub.

Okay so I don't really have any plots at the moment, but there will be an update in the future so look for it. I am open for just about everything at the moment so just drop me a PM and we can talk

Picture Ideas

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10

thats about all the picture for now. If you come up with a plot for one of the pictures message me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom