Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Male role player for a well developed plot line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seffire

Dust
So, I have decided for a plot that I am quite eager to do. It involves a girl in her early twenties, maybe 21? And a male in his early or mid twenties.

The girl, yet to be named, is troubled dancer. She got tangled into the wrong crowd in her college years and since then, she parties excessively, and occasionally finds herself in a stranger's bed. However, she is very smart and classy. Due to her dancing and her spot in the NYC ballet, she earns a good sum of money and hold herself together well, at least in the day time.

The man, yet to be named, is a young business man, on his way to being the top. He has a dark and mysterious past, basically having the whole Christian Grey persona going on, just toned down slightly. He's less brooding and wants the girl to open up to him.

One night, he spots the girl stumbling home, drunk. He sees a sort of innocence in her and immediately finds himself drawn to her. However, she has walls and allows only a physical relationship at first. But slowly, she opens up to him and begins to trust him.

If you have any other plot ideas, that is fine! I love working together to make a fantastic plot!

I am pretty much open to most things, and I will let you know if there is anything I do not like in your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom