Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound for Trouble {Darkest Nightmare & The Supple Nail}

Darkest Nightmare

Super-Earth
Trooper Everett Daniels pulled his cruiser over with a little sigh. He always got the shitty calls and a vehicle in distress was about as boring as you could draw. Up ahead of him, half-pulled onto the small shoulder of the narrow country lane, was an old, beat up pickup truck. The call had come in from dispatch thirty minutes ago that someone had reported the vehicle, with a woman inside, apparently broken down in what was essentially the middle of nowhere. A rural county to begin with, this particular road was a dozen miles from the nearest town and had nothing but dense trees and some abandoned farms on it. With no cell reception, the driver was lucky she'd been spotted at all and might have faced a long night in the car by herself.

The mid-afternoon sun was very bright and Everett pulled on a pair of dark sunglasses, hiding his blue eyes. Leaving his air conditioned car was not going to be fun on a hot summer day like today, the baking asphalt of the road was sending up visible waves of rippling heat that made it hazy just to look at. He glanced in the mirror at his short cropped, slightly curly brown hair to make sure it was in order. The face that stared back at him was handsome, with high cheekbones and eyes that tended to smolder under his deep eyebrows, but almost boyish still despite Everett just turning thirty this year. He kept a short, stubbly beard to make him look a little older, though his superiors frowned on it. Mustaches were encouraged, beards acceptable, but try and have something a little more sexy, like stubble, and you get snickering comments non-stop.

Fucking cops, so Goddamn conformist.

With another sigh, Everett exited his cruiser into the sweltering, humid air, and began to walk towards the pickup truck. A tall, fit man, he worked out habitually and his toned muscles were easily visible in the short sleeved uniform shirt he wore during the summer. Despite this being a routine vehicle assistance call, Everett felt his adrenaline rising and his hand rested on his pistol as was protocol for advancing on an unknown car. You never could tell what might happen, and he'd had plenty of colleagues that were shot during what appeared to be routine stops. Especially out here, with all the inbred, redneck, country boy fuckwads, this 'woman' could be a long-haired meth freak in withdrawal.

The window was open due to the heat and Everett approached it cautiously, giving the door wide berth. Once he saw that it was, indeed, a woman, and a pretty one at that, he relaxed visibly. The dark sunglasses proved helpful as he let his eyes travel down the girl's figure while he approached the door. He placed his hands on the hot metal of the window frame and, leaning in slightly, flashed the woman a big smile and gave her a pleasant nod.

"Afternoon Ma'am," Everett said, glancing around the inside of her car out of habit to look for guns, drugs, or anything else suspicious. "Having some car problems, I assume? We got a call in from a trucker over CB, he didn't stop but thought that the scenery out here wasn't pretty enough for someone to pull over and enjoy it. I'm Officer Daniels, but you can call me Everett, if you like."

Kristin slammed the hood down in frustration, wincing at the rusty squeaking sound as it clamped shut. Even with a good look under the hood all she could tell was that it was broken. She had no idea why. It had enough coolant and oil, the spark plugs seemed okay, and the engine would turn over, but she couldn't for the life of her get it to start. It had been over an hour since the rumbling, coughing, rolling pile of scrap that was her truck had unceremoniously died on her and deposited her in the middle of a baking country road miles from anywhere. The last vehicle to pass was about half an hour ago, a big rig truck that hadn't stopped even when she'd jumped up and down and waved her arms.

She shuffled dejectedly back to the cab and sat on the cracked faux leather of the seats. Both windows were rolled down and the passenger door was wide open but she still couldn't tell if it was hotter in the cab or out in the blazing sun. Sweat poured down her and she had long ago shed any layer that she could and still stay decent. She was middling height, with a waifish, slender frame. The tanned skin of her legs was mostly exposed by the jean shorts that she wore, tapering down from athletic thighs to shapely ankles. Her hips were slim but flowed up appealingly to her tiny waist, her form contoured by a sweat soaked white a-shirt that clung to her wetly. Her bust was generous for her frame but not overlarge considering how small she was. Her features were wide and honest, with laughing eyes and a luxurious mouth all set under her straight dark hair.

She was reclining in the semi shade of her cab nearly dozing off and didn't hear the gravelly scrape of Everett's car rolling to a halt behind her. She jumped in surprise when he addressed her but heaved a deep sigh of relief when she saw his uniform.

"Oh, thank god you're here officer." She said.

His eyes were hidden behind reflective aviators that gave his features a mysterious, authoritative air. She couldn't help but think of Boss Godfrey. What we got heah is failyah to communicate. She smiled slightly at the thought and in simple relief to be rescued, her cheeks dimpling. He was good looking too. She found it paradoxical how much someone could get away with just by being attractive.

"It just broke down, I don't know what happened. Well, it was coughing and sputtering up a storm first. I barely got it over to the side before it died. Good thing too, I'm sure I couldn't push it. I'm Kristin Evans. How did you know I was out here? There's no cell reception and I haven't seen another car for almost an hour."

Everett let an easy smile stay on his face as he peered into the cab of the truck. Kristin was hot, literally and figuratively. Sweat was dripping off her skinny frame, soaking her white t-shirt and making it hug her ample breasts like she was a contestant in a Spring Break contest. Her jean shorts were tiny and the long, athletic legs that flowed out of them were also glistening with perspiration. He was again thankful for his dark sunglasses as he let himself freely ogle her rare combination of supple curves and skinny build. The heat was making her pant slightly, causing the round mounds of her breasts to heave temptingly before his eyes. The overall image was very erotic, like she'd just finished a heated, marathon fuck session, and was resting, throughly exhausted and dripping with the effort.

"Well, you are lucky, temperature is almost 100 today. You'd be a prune in a couple more hours, and who knows, it might be until tomorrow before you got noticed again!" said Everett, enjoying the relief and joy his appearance had caused. It was always nice when a pretty woman was excited to see him, even though in this case, most of it was due to the fact he was in uniform and clearly here to help.

"The nearest town is Bendfork, about fifteen miles away. They have a garage that can take a look at your truck. I'm happy to call a tow truck and give you a lift back there," Everett continued, stepping back to appraise the beat up truck. "I'd offer to take a look, but I'm guessing you might need a real mechanic to get his hands on this... classic."

Classic was a kind word. The truck fell into that awkward age between being called vintage and something a collector might restore, and just being old and beat up. It looked to have had a lot of miles and the cop reckoned whatever repair it required was likely going to take a while, and cost some money.

"Bendfork doesn't have a proper hotel, but Jim who owns the only bar/resturant in town has a spare room above he lets out," the trooper continued. "Hopefully they can fix it by tomorrow."

Everett turned to regard Kristin one more time, giving her a pleasant grin. An nice twenty minute ride back to town with this lovely lady made this shitty assignment suddenly a lot more fun. Who didn't mind some time to chat up with an attractive woman? Perhaps he'd take the scenic route, not that there was much to look at around here.

"Sound like a plan?"

When Everett stepped back to take a look at the truck Kristin got out too. She knew that you weren't supposed to leave the vehicle during a traffic stop but Everett hadn't pulled her over, he was coming to her rescue, and he seemed genuinely helpful and friendly. Besides, the hot pleather of the seat was leaving a sweaty bar on the backs of her thighs between the bottom of her shorts and the edge of the seat that was getting uncomfortable. She stood next to him with hands on hips looking over the rusty truck.

"Yeah, a mechanic or a miracle worker. Or a junk man. Rrrgh." She gave a little growl of frustration.

"It's my dad's truck. He warned me not to take it but I didn't have the money for a plane ticket. I'm headed to Atlanta for a job. Well, to look for a job. I figured if it could get me all the way there it would've given it's last hurrah and deserved retirement. I guess not." She said, and kicked at one of the worn tires ruefully.

"Hell, Bendfork sounds like the Ritz Carlton compared to Route 49." She said, glancing up and down the barren highway as she spoke.

"Let me grab my things."

She jogged back to the cab and leaned in through the front window, bending at the waist and going up on tip toes to reach in. As short as her shorts were she realized that she'd be giving Officer McHandsome quite a show. But he was cute, and he seemed nice, and after a long, hot afternoon a little flirty banter wouldn't go amiss. She reached in and retrieved her purse and her flannel shirt. She tossed the purse onto the hood of the cab while she pulled the shirt on, tying the ends in a loose knot below her breasts. The sleeves were already rolled up and she liked the way it complimented her outfit. She tucked her purse under one arm and jogged back to Everett, well aware of how bouncy a proposition that was.

"Sounds like a plan, stan." She said with a very white smile, giving him a playful punch on the arm as she passed him and walked around towards the passenger side of his cruiser.

Kristin was a piece. Everett couldn't deny that. The view the dark haired girl gave him as she leaned into the cab of her truck was just too delicious to not ogle. That heart shaped ass wriggled temptingly as it bent over the window frame, and the already short jean shorts rode up and exposed what looked to the open jawed officer like the entire bottom half of her ass cheeks. And, of course, that tiny little sliver of sweat soaked fabric that ran between them and through her legs was all that covered the spot that any man would most be interested in exploring.

Get your head out of your pants, Everett!

He had to be professional. He was on the clock. He could control his raging hormones for this short ride and, who knows, maybe she'd be around later tonight when he got off duty? He hoped he didn't get any calls that might keep him out late. Today was his swing shift where sometimes they needed him working an extra six hours. Shit. Just his luck if that were the case.

"You pack light, I see," joked Everett when she emerged with just a small purse and a shirt. It took all his willpower to keep his face straight and smile easy when she spun and turned to put her flannel shirt on. That smile grew tight as she jogged towards him, her breasts bouncing in a fashion that was just impossible to ignore. "Well, let's get going."

Everett started the cruiser and got on the radio first, ordering a tow truck out to pick up Kristin's vehicle. Once business was taken care of, he started to chat with his passenger as he navigated the winding, empty lanes back toward Bendfork. It was going to be about a twenty minute drive, give or take, plenty of time to get to know this girl who was going to be visiting town for a night. She would instantly be the hottest girl in town, no doubt, the moment he dropped her off.

"So, I can only assume some stupid GPS directions on your phone got you on this hell forsaken road? Were you trying to avoid highways or something given your truck's motor?" joked Everett. "You are lucky it wasn't a dirt road, I had a bunch of tourists that we had to tow out of a creek after they followed their phone onto a dirt hunting road!"

"Atlanta, huh? Big city and a fresh start, is that it? What's the draw of Atlanta? Got a guy there or something?" Everett asked eventually, trying to be casual. He was all too aware that there was a very pretty, slightly sweaty, and rather scantily dressed woman sitting a foot away, and it was hard to keep his eyes on the road. He stole occasional glances over at her while they talked. "I'm from Bendfork originally, and live just outside town still. The State Troopers were more than happy to assign me back to this hellhole as no one else wanted to work this part of the county! It's not that bad a town though, and I like the rough feel of the country. Although the inbreds that live here can be a real handful, you are lucky you didn't get 'rescued' by Jeb and the boys."

"Yeuch, no thank you. I'm definitely not interested in re-enacting Deliverance, although I'd definitely make a good lookin' Burt Reynolds." She said with a giggle.

The air conditioned interior of Everett's cruiser felt wonderful after the long, hot wait by the side of the road. The seat only reclined a tiny bit before hitting the cage in the back but she leaned it back as far as she could, stretching like a cat and ruffling her hands through her hair to give it some air. She could feel the rivulets of sweat drying as they ran down her neck and through her cleavage, soaking into her a-shirt. She knew she was going to need a long shower before she would feel like herself again, or a bath if it was available. Somehow she doubted that.

"I haven't got GPS but I downloaded the driving directions before I left. I must've taken a wrong turn though, because to be honest I don't know where we are now. I did a boneheaded thing and saved them to my phone." She smiled wryly and reached into her purse to pull out a cheap smart phone, its screen dark.

"Damn thing's been out of batteries for hours.

I'd don't so much have a fella in Atlanta as I'm leaving one in Plainview. Asshole." She spat, her words full of sudden bitterness.

"We broke up six months ago but he just keeps calling and he just keeps comin' around the diner. You know how it is in these small towns, a restraining order won't do much good. Everybody knows each other and most just shake their heads and assume we'll work it out. 'Sides, a girl's gotta strike out on her own sometime. Me, I'm sick of the rough feel of the country. I'm ready to give city livin' a try, even if it's only for a while. I'm just getting things figured out, you know? I've gotta go lots of places and try lots of things to decide what I want to do with myself.

We had plenty of 'Jebs' and 'Bucks' back home. Noooo thank you."

"Country girl going to the big city, sounds exciting," replied Everett. Kristin was proving to be pleasant conversation, and even more pleasant eye candy as he caught glimpses of her stretching, ruffling her shirt, and adjusting her hair out the corner of her eye. With a body and face like that, she'd have no shortage of male admirers willing to help her get a fresh start in a new city. And he could see how a boyfriend could be a stalker with a girl as sexy as her. "Well, I bet your old ex just knew he'd never find a better girl. But believe me, I get a lot of stalker ex calls and guys can be creepy, real creepy, when they get obsessed."

Everett gave her a friendly grin as he said his warning, reassuring her that he wasn't one of those types. He was a police officer, sworn to serve and protect, and her rescuer this afternoon. She could trust him.

"Oh, and here is Bendfork. There's the gas station, the garage is behind it. They probably won't be around to look at your car until the morning," said Everett. They were pulling into Bendfork as he spoke, although there really wasn't much to pull into. Main street, if you could call it that, was just the intersection of two roads with one of them forking out after a sharp turn leaving town. Someone had named it long ago in a typical show of banal, country functional description. There were a couple shuttered buildings that hinted of better times in years past, but the gas station was the centerpiece of town and the only reason why anyone would ever stop. Jim's restaurant and bar, called the Bend in the Road, was the only other major building that seemed busy of the half-dozen that sat by the intersection. A handful of beat up pickup trucks were already parked along its cinder block side despite it only being late afternoon. The building was two story, but the first level had a tiny row of black windows that had neon beer signs glowing behind them. Clearly more bar than restaurant, and a country dive bar at best, and not the kind of place a young girl would normally go into by herself.

"Well, this is Jim's. It's not much to look at but, but he'll be behind the bar. Just tell him Everett said you heard he might have a room for the night. He'll set you up and watch out for you. Here is my card with my cell number on it in case anything comes up," said Everett, putting the cruiser in park in front of the dingy bar. He took off his sunglasses and let his bright blue eyes twinkle as he studied Kristin. "And, uhm, well I often come by for a beer after my shift is over. Make sure the locals don't get too wild you know. So if you are around in an hour or two, I'll check in on you in person, if you don't mind."

Everett flashed her a big smile, holding his breath slightly as he awaited her response. She was a very good looking girl, a rare sight in these woods, and a fun night at the bar getting to know here could lead to interesting things. Particularly if she found sleeping in his house more attractive than Jim's dirty spare room. Let's just hope work didn't keep him late this night, of all times.

"Exciting, but maybe a little cliche." She said as they rolled into town.

Kristin wasn't terribly impressed by Bendfork, it was the kind of one horse town that she'd passed dozens of times and never had the inclination to investigate. It was a little smaller than Plainview--but not much--and rather than nostalgic she felt bored by it. Like she knew everything that was going on without even stepping foot in the town. There would be the lazy old timers, the kids who just wanted to get out of town, the hicks who couldn't imagine why anyone would want to leave.

Even the bar where Everett dropped her off seemed familiar. She had never spent much time in either of the bars back home but she knew the type. Dingy, grubby, smelling of stale beer, cigarettes and gasoline.

"Thank you, Everett." She said earnestly, smiling up at him through her long eyelashes. She took the card with his number on it, tucked it into her back pocket, and rested a hand on his chest for just a moment longer than was necessary. It was partly relief to be in friendly territory and off the road, partly just to feel the hard muscle there under the uniform. With a start and a blush she snatched her hand back and whirled around, skittering towards the swing doors of the little canteen.

"I'll be here, I guess." She said over her shoulder to hide the pink in her cheeks.

The diner was about what she expected. A dried out waitress who she assumed was named Flo (although a glance at her scuffed name tag named her Agnes) was peddling a pot of coffee between the booths. Two fellows who looked like regulars glanced up at her from their tables, eyes hooded under mesh trucker hats lingering on her body. Jim was what you'd expect from the proprietor of such an establishment. Short, balding, with ruddy cheeks and a tired look in his eyes. His white apron was stained but to Kristin's surprise the rest of him was squeaky clean, neat, and well groomed. He gave her a friendly smile and she felt herself relax a bit, especially when the truckers gave off ogling her and went back to their conversation.

Kristin slid into a stool by the bar and explained her situation, showing him Everett's card and inquiring about the room in the back. The rate was reasonable even though she didn't have any alternative, and while it wasn't likely to be the most pleasant of stays at least she wouldn't be breaking the bank. A small tube TV on the bar was playing NASCAR with the sound muted but since nobody was paying any attention to it Kristin got Jim to let her change it to the Discovery channel. Fortunately it was an old documentary on giraffes and not the ghost and alien hunting garbage that mostly ran. Kristin settled in to wait.

She had nowhere to be and nothing to do except wait for the tow truck to find out what the damage to her truck was, and how long she would have to wait to get it fixed. She was hungry but still hot so she bought one of the dubious looking egg salad sandwiches from the rotary display near the door and ordered a coke from Jim.

It was getting on towards evening and as boredom began to weigh on her Kristin switched from coke to rum 'n coke, although she only had one in order to keep her head clear. The tv was on mute and the juke box was playing, the clattering sounds of the pool table ringing lazily over the dingy interior when the bell over the door tinkled. Heads turned reflexively then went back to their original trajectories with a sort of resigned ritual but Kristin perked up at the newcomer.

"Everett, over here!" She said, giving him a small wave as he sauntered in.

Everett was dressed in a pair of worn jeans, work boots, and a farm related t-shirt, a far cry from his uniformed appearance earlier in the day. His blue eyes went wide in surprise as he saw Kristin and he gave her a tentative wave back as he changed his course and headed towards her section of the bar. The smile he gave her was unchanged, but perhaps a bit more leering as he let his eyes drink her in with a bit more obvious appreciation than earlier in the day, like he was seeing her for the first time.

"Hey there," Everett said as he settled in next to Kristin, catching Jim's attention and ordering the usual, which turned out to be Bud Light in a bottle. The bar was getting crowded now, a mismatch of country folks ranging in age from grandfathers to a group of loud twenty year olds in work clothes that had been eying Kristin before Everett's arrival, as if summoning the courage to approach her. They looked visibly deflated as Everett appeared to move in on her with such confidence. "Fancy meeting you here!"

His eyes twinkled mischievously and he glanced down at his clothes, waving a hand in an apologetic fashion as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Sorry I'm not in my baby blues, I need to change when work is over. I'm no longer a cop when I'm off the clock and a uniform is just too much of a reminder," Everett continued, taking a sip from his bottle of beer as he eyed Kristin. A tattoo was visible on the inside of his forearm as he raised it, a sinister seeming black knife. The brown haired, muscular man couldn't seem to take his sparkling eyes off Kristin. She was like a colorful flower in a field of scrub grass, glowing in the dark lighting of the bar. Women like her weren't common around here, and she was still getting not well disguised glances from the male patrons despite Everett sitting with her. If he had been a minute later, some other guy might have gathered to courage to chat her up! "So... what do you think? A real dump, huh?"

Kristen scooted over down the bar to make room for Everett, feeling a kind of halo of protection that he exuded causing the lecherous eyes of the patrons to gravitate away from her. Most of them had been eyeballing her all night with varying shades of intent and she didn't feel like listening to a parade of one liners and clumsy pickups once one of them got up the gumption to break the ice. Maybe they didn't want to tussle with the local cop, or maybe they just had the good manners not to butt into a private conversation, but when Everett sat down Kristin felt their eyes slide off of her. Or at least the eyes confined themselves to furtive glances now and again.

"I do love a man in uniform, but I guess you can't wear it all the time. Shame." She gave a fake pout and then smiled to show that she was joking, leaning over to jostle Everett playfully with her elbow.

"Jim showed me around. Nice guy, but I guess his back room isn't exactly the Ritz Carlton either. Even compared to Route 49."

She spun around on the stool and hooked her elbows on the bar, lounging back and crossing her knees. She felt her self leaning towards Everett, sneaking glances at him out of the corner of her eye. His powerful arms were exposed and he sat like a monolith, undeniably male. She realized what she was doing but wasn't bothered by it. Hell, it was all just part of the adventure. Being rescued by a small town sheriff and flirting up a storm.

"I'm just glad you came in when you did. I was afraid I was gonna have to grab one of those pool cues and start cracking heads just to stir up some excitement. What is there to do for fun around here?"

"I sometimes wish I could wear it all the time, it certainly would help with picking up ladies," chuckled Everett back, the easy smile flashing on his boyish face. He took a swig of beer and rubbed his scruffy beard, looking thoughtful for a second. He had a restless energy to him, fingers tapping the bar surface and body shifting as he talked with Kristin, like he was excited or uncomfortable, maybe doing something he felt guilty about? But, he seemed to relax as they settled into the conversation, and the drinks. "I mean, I've been told I can make more money taking the uniform off for bachelorette parties or whatnot, if you get my drift. Girls can't get enough of it, it must be the handcuffs!"

"I couldn't do that though, disgrace to the colors and all," Everett continued, grinning and leaning towards Kristin conspiratorially. His eyebrows rose and he added with a meaningful nod towards her, "Besides, I need to take that dang thing off to kick back. I'm a different man when I'm off duty. A lot more fun and without the need to be Mr. Trooper, sir, anymore."

"Oh, staying at Jim's? That's right, he's not what I call a proper hotel. Or even motel. Most of his guests seem to live through the night though, so you got that going for you. If you can stand the sound of jukebox music and drunken rednecks at 2am that is. Did I really suggest that you stay here? You should be angry at me," Everett replied to her comment about the accommodations, chuckling at the end and shaking his head in sympathy. He did feel bad she was staying at the restaurant, it was about as miserable a night one could pay money to endure! Well, desperate times call for desperate measures, he guessed.

Her question about having fun made him chuckle and he shook his head, giving her a look like she had just made a joke.

"Fun? In Bendfork? In case you haven't noticed, this is it!" he replied, gesturing around the dim room with the scattered, redneck clientèle. He spun towards her, hand reaching out to rest on her hip as his face was suddenly much closer to hers. Up close, she positively glowed in the dark and seedy bar, seeming so fresh and tempting. And so fucking hot as well. Temptingly hot. "I, however, know how to have a good time. And I have a spare room in my house that has way fewer cockroaches in it than Jim's, plus a lot less drunk rednecks running around, at least if you don't count me as one. If you want some fun, we can always go back to my place and I'll show you how we have a good time in Bendfork."

Everett let the invitation hang out there, his best friendly smile on his face. He was Trooper Daniels, her handsome knight in shining armor or some similar bullshit. Of all the men to go home with in a remote country dive bar, he had to be the safest bet by far. Who wouldn't want to take him up on his offer, right?

"I can believe it." Kristen said when he joked about entertaining at bachelorette parties, looking him up and down appreciatively. She had been ogled all night, it was her turn to do a little ogling.

They flirted and bantered back and forth a bit, Kristin giggling where appropriate and finding to her surprise that her laughter was genuine. She definitely liked Everett, and the more time they spent at the bar the more the evening was feeling like a date. What had started out as a setback was turning into an adventure of its own. The seedy, mundane rumblings of the sleepy bar seemed transformed by her excitement into exotic and enticing sounds. There was a hint of the unknown and a tantalizing taste of danger in the air.

When Everett whirled towards her and drew her in close, his hand possessively on her hip she felt her breath catch. He was very close. She could see the rough stubble that was beginning to show on the square block of his jaw, masculine and wild. Her eyes darted between his eyes and his mouth. She leaned forward subconsciously.

She bit her bottom lip as she considered his proposal. Their proximity was clouding her judgement and at some level she recognized that. But for every story she'd heard about dangerous strangers she'd seen one more romantic comedy that told her just to go with her instincts. Why shouldn't she be the damsel in distress? And if something happened between them...well, wasn't that what adventure was all about?

She nodded, suppressing an involuntary smile a she took his hand.

"Take me out of here."

"My pleasure," replied Everett, giving Kristin a wink. He stood up, seizing her hand tightly, and dropped a ten dollar bill on the bar with his other hand to settle the tab. He turned and gave her one last, pleased smile, before pulling her through the crowded bar past the numerous grinning male onlookers. One or two lewd hoots followed their passage. "Let's get the hell out of this shit hole."

Outside, Everett's personal car was a pick-up truck. While in considerably better shape than Kristin's beat up and broken vehicle, it wasn't anything fancy to brag about either. He got in and unlocked the doors as he let Kristin hop in the other side. Unlike his impeccably neat cruiser, there were empty cigarette packs, some crushed beer cans, and other debris in the cab that he sheepishly tossed into the jumpseats behind them. Gunning the engine, he pulled out of the bar parking lot and turned down the main road towards his house.

"I think we'll be a lot more comfortable at my place," Everett reiterated as they started driving. "Relax, I'm a cop, not a creep from a dive bar. This will be fun, trust me. Otherwise, if you go looking for fun in town you'll wind up cow tipping, drag racing, shooting beer cans, or arguing over how inbred your family is. Don't worry, I've got plenty of alcohol, including wine, and no ogling rednecks."

Of course, as Everett said the last, he glanced over appreciatively at Kristin, eying her sexy body in a an unsubtle fashion. His place was a couple miles away from the town, down a narrow and twisting lane. The house itself was on a large parcel of land, probably a former farm, and at the end of a half mile driveway. It was an unassuming rancher, set on a little hill, but looked very well maintained and clean. The yard around the house was well groomed as well, grass cut, hedges trimmed, and immaculately cared for, and the sun had set leaving little else visible beyond the circle of light from the front door light. Everett pulled into the empty parking area and hopped out, heading to the front door.

"Welcome to my palace, my dear," Everett joked as he opened the front door. The interior was also clean and surprisingly well decorated. Most of the furniture looked to be modern, of the Ikea type, but all relatively new and chosen with some basic sense of style that many country men would lack. Of course, a giant flat screen TV dominated the living room, which had a big sectional leather couch across from it. A large picture of Everett in his uniform on police academy graduation day was hung on one wall. Everett noticed Kristin glancing at it and smirked, "My parents had it framed and forced me to hang it. Sorry, I hate it just as much. But, more importantly, what can I get you to drink? Beer? Wine? A cocktail? Make yourself at home, have a seat darling."

Kristin's heart beat in her chest the whole ride and she couldn't stop stealing glances over at Everett. He wasn't being particularly subtle about checking her out but rather than off putting his gazes made her feel sexy and desirable. In any other circumstances the state of his truck would have been off putting. In the heat of the moment it just make him seem more human, personable, and real.

"I don't know, being oggled by a redneck might not be the worst thing to happen." She said, slipping into his passenger side door. She drew her knees up coyly and perched on the seat, her legs partially tucked under her and her frame facing Everett. Her arm draped across the back of his seat and her small hand rested on the broad expanse of his shoulder, the other curled in her lap. While he watched the road she watched him, when his eyes swept over her form her own fell demurely to her knees. The unintentional overlap where their eyes met felt charged and portentous.

She was rather more impressed with his home than with his truck. The neatness of the decor spoke of discipline and frugality, and it had a homey, lived in feel. There was that alien sensation that always came when entering someone else's space. It was impossible not to feel like an intruder, at least for the moment.

"Wine. Red, if you have it." She said with a giggle, although neither of them had said anything particularly funny. The wine would help with that.

She pauses in front of the mounted picture and admired it for a long moment before cracking up, doubling with her elbows on her knees.

"You were so...young! Your face was so round!" She teased. There really wasn't much of an appreciable difference between the man retrieving the wine glasses and the fresh faced recruit in the portrait. The stubble was missing, giving his cheeks a youthful, clean shaven hue.

Kristin looked around appreciatively as she made her way to the couch, still chuckling, and sat down with her feet tucked under her once again. She reclined back, leaning her neck back and looking at Everett in the kitchen through the corner of her eye.

"Nice place. You must do pretty well for yourself." She said with a flirtatious smile.

Everett busied himself in the kitchen, finding two clean wine glasses and uncorking a bottle of red. He laughed at Kristin's comment, yelling back at her, "Watch it - that wasn't that long ago. And yeah, I was wet behind the years. I hate that picture. What a tool."

Everett re-entered the room with the glasses and gave Kristin a pleased smile as he saw her on the couch, legs tucked under her coquettishly. Her body contact and flirtatious eyes during the ride had not gone unnoticed and Everett couldn't help but assume that this was going to be a fun night. A very fun night, although he hoped her idea of fun was the same as his. Handing her a glass, he sat down on the couch cozied up to her and raised his glass for a toast. One arm went around the cushion behind her back, just above her shoulders. "Here's to beautiful woman getting stranded at dive bars! May I always be there to rescue you!"

After a clink of their glasses he took a sip, blue eyes sparkling as he stared at Kristin with unabashed desire. Placing the glass down carefully on the coffee table, his hand moved to rest on her bare thigh as he leaned closer, letting his eyes dip down to examine her cleavage for a brief moment.

"So, I hope you aren't going to make me put on the uniform to impress you again. Or use the handcuffs," Everett joked as his face grew dangerously close and his grin faded to a sensual expression of desire. The hand on her thigh gave a little squeeze, slipping a tad higher, and he dropped the arm on the couch onto her shoulders. "That reminds me, I never did frisk you, did I? That is a big, big slip up."

And then he pulled her slightly towards him, mouth opening as he started to give her a deep, lusty, and very aggressive kiss.

"Mmm, I'll drink to that." Kristin said, and took a long deep drink.

They sat the for a long, pregnant moment and Kristen wondered if he was going to make a move. She wondered if she would...no. She had made the decision when she got into his truck. She wouldn't stop him. Her heart began to race when he placed a firm hand on her thigh and she quickly set her wineglass down on the table. She was breathing heavier, the manly scent of him filling her nostrils as he leaned in. She leaned in as well, their lips almost touching as he spoke. She could feel the gentle, alternating currents of his words against the softness of her lips and smiled.

Then he kissed her.

Kristen kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and running her fingers through his hair. She pushed herself against him, returning the kiss with a feverish intensity until they broke off, panting. She sat with her forehead touching his, her eyes still closed and a breathless smile on her lips.

"Oh, we may be taking things out of order, but you can frisk me any time. And those hand cuffs..." She said jokingly, her words punctuated by her heavy breathing.

She shifted against him, swinging one leg over his as she re-positioned herself straddling his lap. She moved her hands to the sides of his face and leaned in to kiss him again, this time from above. Her soft breasts pressed against his chest and she closed her eyes, moving against him softly.

After all the teasing, flirting, and being tormented by the sight of this girl in her short shorts, Everett was fucking horny. Every ounce of the pent-up desire that had been building all evening in his body poured into his greedy, hungry kiss. His mouth was open and and his tongue swirling out, delving deep into Kristin's mouth. She tasted so sweet, a mix of wine, rum, and lip gloss that only aroused him more. And when she responded hotly to his mouth, her arms wrapping around his neck and pulling him closer, Everett was almost stunned. She was a horny little slut, huh?

"Mhmm. Fuck, you are delicious," Everett murmured as they paused to catch their breath. Her taste was still on his lips and he felt flushed, blood pounding in his head and his cock stirring in his jeans. He was even more surprised when she mounted him, straddling his lap and forcing him to sit back against the couch with the weight of her body. Her mouth was on his again, needy and insistent, and Everett responded by reflex, his hands cupping her firm ass cheeks, half-bared in her tiny jean shorts. Gripping those twin, perfect globes, he groaned as her thighs pressed on his hardening cock as she shifted above him. He'd expected fun from her, but had no idea she was going to be so aggressive. What a score.

Craack.

One of Everett's hands slapped down hard on her ass. That firm globe was jiggling slightly when he gripped it again and he gave it a hard squeeze. It was hard to contain his excitement now, he wanted to touch her, feel her, and explore every inch of her body. Her breasts were pressed against his upper chest, tantalizingly close to his mouth as she kissed him from above. She was like an unexpected present that had turned up at his door, ready to be unwrapped and full of delights.

"You like that?" Everett asked, grinning up at her after his unexpected blow. His hand rubbed her ass now soothingly as he stared at her face. He moved his hips under her, letting her feel his long, hard cock resting under her bare thigh. "You have me turned on, baby. I'm so hot for you."

"Let's get you ready for my frisk, I'm going to have to check every inch of your body, very carefully," Everett said, eyes going down her body as she pulled her head away. The hands on her ass slid up and toyed with her flannel shirt. With a grin, he grabbed the bottom of it and pulling it up and over her head so she was in just her tank top, breasts straining against that thin fabric as she panted before him. His hands instantly went to those full, soft mounds and he kneaded them under his fingers, his touch rough and a bit possessive, but his thumbs found her nipples, those nubs hard enough to poke through her bra and shirt, and he brushed them with a delicate, teasing touch.

"Mhmm, damn, you are sexy. How about we have some fun for real? You ever been cuffed by a cop before?" Everett asked the question with a naughty grin, his blue eyes twinkling. The thumbs on her nipples were joined by fingers and he rolled those buds back and forth, feeling them so clearly through the layers of fabric. Hard as fucking nails. He bucked his hips lightly, rubbing his cock against her though and giving a small moan. "How about it? Let's make tonight wild."

"Mmmm." Kristen moaned into Everett's mouth as his hands moved over her, gripping and caressing in all the right places. He pulled her into him, his hands on her ass, his firm grip holding and spreading her ass cheeks. She felt him begin to stiffen and stir between them, his cock rising to a restrained tent in his pants. She rubbed her mons up and down his length, the contact muted by two layers of jeans between their skin. The contact, the kissing, the atmosphere, everything was hitting her buttons in all the right places and she felt herself getting helplessly, uncontrollably wet.

"Aaah-haha!" She squeaked and laughed when he slapped her ass. The contact was harsh and real, a hard, sensuous counterpoint the the soft urges rising in her loins. She pushed her mouth to Everett's desperately, trailing the moist line of her bottom lip along his jaw as she leaned in to whisper in his ear throatily.

"Mmmm, I like that."

She kissed him again, this time sucking his lower lip and dragging it back before releasing it with a lingering lick as she straightened to give him access to her shirt. She lifted her arms as it came up over her head and shook her hair out behind her, taking the supple fabric from him and tossing it carelessly behind her.

"Oooh, I'm ready for my...nuh!" She began teasingly but cut off with a gasp when he reached up to cup her tits. His fingers were electric when he rolled them across the hard buds of her nipples. They were so stiff it was almost painful, so sensitive that she could feel every bump and jiggle of her flesh that sent the tender nubs rubbing against the fabric of her bra.

"That's it, baby, touch me." She moaned, arcing her back and pushing her breasts into his hands. Her own fingers were reaching down between them, fumbling with his belt and the fly of his jeans. She stopped when he spoke though, a wicked grin spreading over her features, the pale skin flush with arousal. She brought her wrists together in front of her, presenting them to him in the 'you got me' gesture. If she had been in her right mind she would have thought twice about being cuffed by a complete stranger, but she was hardly thinking rationally at the moment. Arousal overwhelmed her reason and all she could do was let herself be swept along by the moment.

"Oh, officer." She said with an exaggerated pout. "I've been a bad, bad girl."

If she had been a bit more rational she also would have cringed at such a cliche line, but in the heat of the moment she just went with it.

Kristin was exceeding Everett's expectations in every way. She was hot, had a killer body, and apparently was not only horny, but kinky as well. She was a marvelous find, and her teasing response to his question about cuffing her sent a surge of hot desire through his body, causing his already hard cock to twitch in his jeans. Of course, the question caused her to abandon her efforts to unbuckle his pants and free that straining rod, but Everett was patient. He knew his cock would come out to play shortly, and with Kristin in an even more delicious position than merely on his lap.

"I know you're a bad girl, and bad girls around these parts need to get punished," growled back Everett, grabbing her wrists in one hand and yanking them straight up in the air over her head, so her breasts were pulled up and pushed together slightly. Holding her by an ass cheek, he leaned her back and lowered his face between her soft mounds, burying his mouth in the valley of her breasts and nuzzling deeply. Even with her tank top still on, it was a delicious feeling, and he slowly worked his way up her neck, using his mouth to lick and suck the soft skin of her throat. He ended his teasing with another slap of her rear and then released her wrists, grabbing her firmly by the ass with both hands now. "Let's hope I don't discover that you are a dirty slut, those get the stiffest penalty."

Everett's eyes were sill twinkling at his joke when he grabbed Kristin by her firm rear and stood, lifting her up with him. She was a light load for his muscled arms and he just started walking with her, headed towards the master bedroom, while giving her non-stop, hungry and sucking kisses. Kicking the door open wide, he carried her into the room and unceremoniously tossed the girl onto the King sized bed. Again, the bedroom was clean, well decorated, and very much in harmony style wise with the rest of the house. Everett, despite his messy pickup truck, seemed to have good taste.

"Don't move, you are under arrest," the brown haired man said, pointing a finger at Kristin and giving her a stern look. He went to his dresser and rummaged in the drawers, searching for handcuffs. It took him a couple attempts, making him curse in frustration, before he finally found a pair. There was a big smile on his face as he spun and lifted his hand high, the metal cuffs swinging on one of his fingers. Striding over to Kristin on the bed, her reached down and pulled her onto her knees in front of him, hands dropping to seize the bottom of her tank top as he kissed her again. He broke the kiss only to pull her tank top off, leaving her in just her bra and her jean shorts. "I'm going to have to do a search, you know, everywhere."

Keeping an easy, playful grin, Everett took one of Kristin's slender wrists and slapped a cuff around it with a loud, metallic snick. He touched her chin gently, fingertip tracing her lips, and then her reached back and grabbed a handful of her long, black hair. Getting a firm grip by the base of her skull, he pulled downward, forcing her chin up roughly in counterpoint. He studied her for a second, eyes blazing and intense, before an evil grin came to his face. Suddenly, he gave her hair a savage tug, twisting her backwards and face down onto the bed. Before she could even react, he leapt onto the bed and straddled her ass, pinning her down. With his strength, he easily pulled both her arms behind her, cuffing the other wrist to the first. In a flash, she was helpless, both arms cuffed behind her back as his bodyweight rested on her rear.

"Sometimes a cop's got to get a little rough, you know, I hope you don't mind," Everett murmured, leaning down over her bound form to slowly lick her ear. His blue eyes were intense now, breathing coming quicker as he started to look hungry, almost panting with excitement at Kristin's posiition. His teeth seized her earlobe and he gave it a tug, hard enough to cause her pain. "Dirty sluts need to be shown how to respect the law, after all."

"Ooohmmm." Kristin moaned encouragingly as Everett buried his face in her breasts. The sensation of his hard, sucking kisses in the tender valley between them was maddening, a madness that traced its way up over her sculpted collar bone and along the line of her neck as his kisses trailed upwards. She turned her face to kiss him deeply as his lips ran along the line of her jaw, dropping her arms around his neck again when he released them. She relaxed onto him, getting closer as he pulled her ass tightly to him and pressing her breasts against the broad firmness of his chest.

"The 'stiffest' penalty, eh?" She said with a throaty giggle. "I can't wait."

"Wuh! Hmhmhm!" She squeaked and laughed as he lifted her.

She could feel his strength in the ease with which he lifted her up, handling her as if she weighted nothing at all. His muscles flexed and coiled against her, his hands digging into her ass. She locked her ankles behind his hips to support her weight and held herself up with her arms behind his powerful neck. She bounced playfully when he tossed her onto the bed, breaking their kiss and pulling herself up onto her elbows. She leaned up towards him, her hand outstretched to pull him down to her but she froze and put her hands up in mock surrender as he declared her under arrest, a teasing grin on her face. Her eyes focused on the glittering hoop of the cuffs as he twirled them through his fingers, her heart beating faster at the thought of having some naughty fun.

When he pulled her up her hands went to his thighs, her nails raking over his jeans as she looked up at him seductively. She reached for his belt again but he reached down to lift the hem of her shirt and she lifted her arms to give him access. Her face colored with that half remembered shyness that was so swallowed by the moment as her hair fell behind her, brushing her bare shoulders. She wished she were wearing something sexier, her bra was a simple purple one that was more comfortable than showy. She had always liked the look of herself in lace. But Everett didn't seem to mind, tangling his fingers in her hair and pulling her up for a kiss. She thought.

But with a sudden speed and power he wrenched her around, pressing her face into the pillows and pulling her arms behind her. Kristen heard the ratcheting metallic click and felt the cool steel of the cuffs against her wrist and let out a cry of surprise. For the first time fear shot through her. Her hands were cuffed behind her, not in front, instead of a sexy constraint she was rendered totally helpless, in the power of the man who held her down. For an instant his great strength flashed into her mind but she pushed it away. Everything was okay. It had to be, right?

His teeth grazed her ear, more painful than sexy, and she realized that she didn't know anything about Everett. Always before when she'd been intimate it had been with someone she trusted, someone she knew, her boyfriend. An 'ooh, you look so good' could be interjected with an 'ow, you're on my hair' without breaking the mood, the rough patches in the sensuality smoothed over by trust. None of that existed with Everett. This was simply passion, excitement, and now a tinge of nervousness. There was a raw edge to the moment, something unlike the gentle lovers she had known. It was frightening and tantalizing.

Struggling to keep the situation light Kristin ignored her predicament and pushed her fears to the back of her mind, instead writhing sensually beneath Everett.

"Mmmm, yeah, show me. Show me the law." She said, unable to keep the faintest quake of fear from her voice.

Everett sat up, grinding his hips slightly as he straddled Kristin's ass. He had a fevered smile on his face, eyes glinting hungrily as he took in the squirming and cuffed girl beneath him. It was a great feeling, one of the best, mounting a helpless woman like this. He was full of anticipation of what he could do to her, anything really, and the thrilling realization that she was truly helpless under him. He liked that she was playing along still, not freaking out and begging him to uncuff her. While hysterical pleading had its own charm, Everett much preferred the willing sluts, the ones whose limit he had yet to discover.

And there would be plenty of time for begging after he'd pushed her beyond those limits.

"Yee-haw, looks like I got me a bitch to ride," Everett joked, bouncing on Kristin's ass like a cowboy riding a horse. He reached back smacked her ass cheek loudly, chuckling. Then his hand rose again and he slapped it down between her thighs, palm clamping down on Kristin's sex with an audible thwack. With just the strip of her jean shorts and her underwear covering her mound, he could feel the heat emanating from her core and gave it a little squeeze. "And she's got a juicy little cunt too, one that needs some country cock, huh?"

Everett stood up and reached down, fingers diving under Kristin's belly until they found the button to her shorts. He unfastened and unzipped them, his fingers ending at the top of her slit and pressuring the button of her clit briefly. Then he seized the shorts by the waist and tugged them off of Kristin's firm ass, dragging them down her legs and tossing them aside. In only her underwear, she looked even more tempting and Everett exhaled, staring at her ass with unabashed admiration. "Damn you got a sexy ass, fine. Very fine."

The tall brown haired man reached down and scooped up Kristin by her waist, twisting her and throwing her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. One hand held her legs, while the other started spanking her ass cheeks as he began walking with her back towards the living room. There was a swagger to his walk and his face was beaming with excitement, like life just couldn't get any better.

"Let's go have some fun. You are going to cum like you've never cum before, girl.'

Kristin let out a sultry 'Mmmmm' when Everett swatted her playfully, but her sensuous noises of approval turned into a sharp squeak when he slapped his hand against her pussy, hard. She tensed and clenched her legs. He was being too rough. Kristin's fear was feeding her arousal, hoovering at the edge of her consciousness. She actively wasn't deciding how much more she would take. She was simply growing more and more uncomfortable with the situation without realizing it. Everett was being just rough enough to upset her ever so slightly, but not rough enough to show her how truly out of her depth she was.

His next sensual motions, flicking a finger over the hooded bud of her clit shrouded in the wet crotch of her panties, scattered her caution even further. She moaned.

"I want that cock." She panted, lifting her hips to let him drag her tight jean shorts down over her legs. They tangled at her knees for a moment and she kicked off her sneakers quickly as he pulled them over her shapely ankles. Her legs were one long, toned swath of tanned perfection, molding up into a heart shaped ass highlighted by the stripped panties that arced in a triangle over her cheeks. Like her bra they weren't especially sexy, mismatched with her other underthings, but they hugged her tight ass like a glove, the hint of a tan line showing near the hem.

In just her bra and panties she felt that sexy kind of exposure, that tentative heat that always builds the first time you're with a new lover. Untried. And in Everett's case as mysterious as a single afternoon.

She shrieked a laugh when Everett scooped her up and the cathartic contractions dissipated her fears somewhat. She kicked her legs at the knees lazily, like she was swinging them beneath her sitting on a fence, more to show off her shapely calves than anything else.

"Oooh, make me cum baby." She crooned into his ear, twining her fingers together behind her and forgetting for a moment the predicament she was in.

Back
Top Bottom