Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dionysian Resort (Supple Nail & Emperor_Nero)

When Nero pulled Trinity's mouth off his balls she panted to catch her breath, her lips parting instinctively as the tip of his cock hoovered in front of her eyes, pointed at her face. Her eyelids fluttered half closed and then squeezed shut reflexively as the first hot, gooey jet of cum hit her. She jerked back for a moment but forced herself to stay there, stationary as he painted her face. It dripped down over her nose and off her chin, she could feel fat drops falling onto the heaving slopes of her breasts. It filled her mouth as well, one jet landing along her tongue and another squirting up onto the roof of her mouth. She closed her mouth and the last dollop fell across her lips.

She was almost too disoriented to hear Nero as he gave her his curt instructions, tucked himself away into his slacks, and left without a backward glance. It wasn't the parting of lovers, or even sexual equals. It was a man who had made use of an appliance and then, finished, left without further thought. His casual dismissal of her hit her harder and deeper than anything he'd put her through in the interview. It was like she wasn't even worth his notice.

As she thought that her fingers crept along her thigh. When they brushed the lips of her pussy she couldn't hold herself back any longer. She fell forward, supporting herself on one arm while the fingers of her other hand rubbed furiously at her clit. She tried to stifle her moans but couldn't, convulsing and and dripping as she came there on the floor. The instant she finished a wave of shame washed over her. Who was watching? Did she have no control over herself? She felt humiliated by her own weakness and pushed herself unsteadily to her feet.

She cleaned up in the washroom and pushed her hair back into some semblance of order, looking herself levelly in the eye and steeling herself before marching out. She ignored the receptionist but felt her smirking at her back.

She must think I'm such a slut. Oh god, is she right?

-------------

The packet was in the mail the next day. The scariest thing about it was its brevity. It wasn't a long legal document, pages and pages detailing what would happen to her, what would be allowed and what would not be allowed, what she could expect to happen to her. It was simply a short legal waiver that stripped her of her autonomous rights as an individual, a guarantee that she would not be harmed in any permanent way during her stay, and a notice of lien to the tune of $500,000, held for her at a reputable bank and released to her at the end of three months.

There was no cancellation clause. There was no partial compensation. There was no way to back out before the period was over.

Almost without realizing it Trinity's fingers slid up under the hem of her skirt as she went down initialing each clause.

--------------

Seven days later she stood outside a nondescript hangar at the local private airport. She had brought exactly what the instructions had told her to: nothing at all. She had on the same business suit that she had worn to the interview (vigorously dry cleaned with the last of her cash) and that was it. No phone. No ID. Just the contract in a manila envelope.

Her heart in her throat, she reached up and knocked on the hangar door.

The door almost instantly opened, revealing the same man who had led her interview, a small smirk on his lips. "I'm glad you've chosen to accept. From this point on, if you chose to board this plane, you give up everything for the period of employment. You are no longer and individual. I own you. That means if I tell you are going to strip, you strip. If I tell you to masturbate, you better play with yourself with the same needy nature you showed me after the interview. And if I decide I'm going to fuck your lovely pink cunt, I will." He said, his voice calm and controlled, perfectly powerful. "This is your last chance to back out. If you decide to board the plane, you will undress completely before doing so, and will enter the cabin, kneel beside me, and be silent. Should I want something from you, i shall order it." He handed her a packet. "This will suffice as information before your formal training." He explained.

With those words, he turned on his heel and headed into the building, toward the black private jet and the walkway up to the door. By the steps to that door stood a completely nude woman, wearing only a pilot's hat. Nero paid her no attention as he climbed the steps. She was only there to attend to him if the passenger decided not board, and to ensure that the passenger followed his orders before boarding. He had watched the video as the young girl had knelt over on the floor of the exam room and desperately worked herself to an intense orgasm, breasts heaving, fingers moving in the slick folds of her pussy, her moans delicious in the air. He had no doubt that she would soon appear and kneel on the floor in front of him, naked and ready. No girl who gained that much pleasure from being humiliated, poked, groped, and abused would let this sort of thing go. Perhaps even just looking at the packet would dampen her cunt.

He settled down in the main chair. Within that packet was a brief collection of basic rules- a slave will not wear clothing unless instructed to. A slave will not cover herself in any way. A slave is denied orgasm or pleasure unless otherwise instructed. A slave may ask to pleasure her master, may beg for the honor. A slave may ask once to be allowed pleasure or orgasm, but no more if denied. A slave is her master's property. A slave will keep herself wet and horny and ready for her master while in his presence. These and other rules would be taught in more length later.

"Y-yes Sir." Trinity said,

Trinity nodded nervously and stepped into the hangar after Nero, taking the packet that he handed her and hustling slightly to keep up with his lengthy strides. She blanched when she saw the the woman standing at the door of the plane in the nude. She fixed Trinity with a neutral gaze, but to her it felt like a blistering judgement. Which was ridiculous, she was obviously in the same contract that Trinity was. Trinity knew that it was her own embarrassment that she was feeling, but that didn't make it any easier.

Nero ignored her and ascended the stairs into the plane but a raised hand from the naked stewardess told her that she was forbidden to follow. It took her a split second to realize why and she blushed. To delay the inevitable she opened the packet of papers that Nero hand handed her and thumbed through them. They were as simple as the contract that she had signed and her blush deepened as she read them. It was so...clinical. Sterile. Not at all like the messy, wet, humiliating interview of the week before. Again she got the feeling like this wasn't a contract between people. It was an owners manual for an object.

Trinity set the papers on the bottom step of the ramp and turned shyly away from the acute gaze of the stewardess. She worked off her jacket and realized that her hands were trembling a she undid the buttons of her blouse. She got down to her bra and panties and hesitated. Could she really do this? Before she had undressed in the privacy of the interview room, and not even all the way. Nero's dominating presence had been necessary to quash her fears to get completely naked. Now there was someone watching her every move and she was in the exposed expanse of the hangar, although nobody outside could see what she was doing.

At last Trinity made up her mind, stepping out of her panties and letting her bra fall to the pile of her clothing. She picked up the packet of papers and felt ridiculous, like a secretary delivering briefs in the nude. She dropped her eyes shamefully as she made her way up the ramp, the stewardess watching her, and padded onto the soft carpet of the airplane. She covered her privates modestly with the packet and hunched her shoulders forward instinctively around her pert breasts. Her heart beat faster when she saw Nero sitting there and silently made her way to his side, kneeling with her knees together and the papers held over her chest in crossed arms.

"I'm here, Sir."

Nero gave her a long look. "Hm. One infraction." He said calmly. "A slave should never cover herself and should remain on display at all times." He said, his voice still cool and dominating. He stood, pulling the packet from her grip and setting it aside on a coffee table nearby. The cabin of the airplane was mostly empty space, with a dining table at the rear with four chairs around it, then Nero's chair facing a coffee table and television on the wall, which was off.

The papers no longer shielding her chest, his left hand slid softly, caressingly up her neck to her hair, which he gripped lightly, pulling her head back slightly, so she faced directly forward. His foot kicked her knees apart, spreading her legs and displaying her young sex. "Hands at your sides, resting on your thighs." He ordered. He waited a long moment for her to comply, then spoke again. "This is the kneeling position, remember? Don't forget it."

With that he returned to his chair. "Now, slave. You must be punished for your failure to follow the rules. Stand and lay over my knee, ass in the air. I'm going to spank you only ten times for the first infraction, but any further punishments will escalate in severity." He said. "The flight will last for six hours, and in that time I will condition you for training. That will include many different things, including some teaching of rules, test of your skills, and some questions that we will use in training."

As he waited for her to get in position, he spoke easily, eyes watching her nubile body in motion. "While I deliver your punishment, I want you to consider what your kinkiest, most twisted and dirty fantasy is. Have an answer for me by the time I'm done turning your lovely ass pink." He said, Palm sliding softly and gently over her butt as he prepared to deliver the first strike.

Trinity shrank away from him shyly when he took the papers that were covering her modesty but forced herself to face forward, kneeling back into the position that he had showed her in the interview. Hands down, chin up, her long slender neck straight. How could she have forgotten? She could feel the cool air of the cabin blowing across the open lips of her pussy and blushed when she realized that the coolness meant she was getting wet.

Fear chased arousal from her mind when she heard his next command. She glanced nervously at the door. Did she really want to go through with this? The plane hadn't taken off yet, she could still walk out. No. It was too late to turn back now.

"Yes, Sir."

She pushed herself awkwardly to her feet, unused to rising from such a compromising position, and padded timidly over to where Nero sat. Being so close to him made her breath catch in her throat. Even seated he was much bigger than her, the simple fact that he was strong enough to physically restrain and dominate her filled her with a nervous excitement. She knelt next to him and draped her thin waist across his thighs, feeling the muscles sliding and bunching under her belly. Her hips hung off one side of the chair and she supported herself with her arms on the other. Her breasts hung down enticingly and she blushed, fighting the urge to cover them with her hands.

She stiffened when his hand slid up the back of her thighs and cupped the tight cheeks of her ass.

"D-don't hurt me, please." She said timidly, her face turned to the floor.

Nero smirked slightly. "I won't lie. This will hurt." He said softly. He delivered one strong slap across her ass, leaving a red handprint on the lovely flesh. "Count my strikes, and thank me after each, properly. So that would be "One, thank you sir."" He instructed her. His hand gently rubbed over the soft skin where he had struck, then delivered a second strike. Again he gently caressed her before delivering a third. This process continued on and on, until he had delivered nine slaps to her lovely slim butt. Then in one quick motion, he slid her legs apart and delivered a quick deft slap across her sweet young cunt. And proceeded to gently caress there too, fingers playing slowly in her delicate folds, now flushed pink.

"Now, slave. I'm going to give you a choice. Either we can do the most difficult part of the in-transit training first, or we can do the most humiliating. Which would you like?" He asked quietly. His fingers didn't stop in their slow, teasing motion, caressing the damp lips of her cunt.

"One, thank you Sir." Trinity said nervously.

The first slap had been hard, but not as painful as she was expecting. It was an impact certainly, and the sharp crack of his hand against her firm ass had ricocheted around the cabin, but it wasn't a savage or brutal blow.

"Two, thank you Sir."

"Three, thank you Sir."

The blows came inexorably, the timing never varied, the location never wavering, the force the same each time. But something did change. Each spanking made her ass more and more sensitive. And so while the first blow had been painful, but not extremely so, each subsequent blow hurt more, and more and MORE. Nero didn't have to worry about hitting her harder or softer, he could vary the intensity of the punishment just by how many spankings he administered.

"Four, thank you Sir."

"Five, thank you Sir."

"S-six...thank you Sir."

"Seven, s-seven, thank you Sir."

Now her voice was tight with pain, her knuckles white where they pushed against the floor. Once again she felt like she was losing control of the situation, but this time the force scattering her thoughts was pain, not pleasure.

"Eight, thank you Sir."

"N-n-nine, t-thank you Sir."

"!"

For the first time she cried out when his hand slapped down on the tender, sensitive folds of her pussy. She jerked, her back arching, and made as if to throw herself off of his lap. She got the impulse under control and settled back down over his knee.

"Ten. Thank you. Sir." She said, her breath coming heavy.

Although traces of her arousal remained glistening between her lips her pussy started to lubricate itself again as his fingers moved gently through the folds. They glided over the sensitive skin, still tingling from the blow, the heightened sensations sending lightning bolts of arousal through her mind.

Oh god, difficult or humiliating? The biggest barrier for her had been shyness, nervousness, and her sense of embarrassment. But she was quickly learning that even a small amount of pain had an enormous effect on her. She was terrified that the difficult route would involve more pain, and so with her nervousness sitting in her gut like a lead weight she said,

"H-humiliating, Sir. Whichever has least p-punishment."

He could tell how the pain escalated as her voice trembled and her slender body shook. Then that tenth and final blow across her lovely cunt made her cry out and arch her back, an action and sound that were beautiful and sexy, no matter how they were caused. She slowly calmed, panting, named body still draped compliantly over his knee. And while she might not have enjoyed it, and she shouldn't have, she didn't hate it so much to ask to leave. He discreetly pressed a button to cue the pilot to take off.

"All right then, pet." Nero said softly, finger still caressing those slick folds between her legs. "But first, you need to answer my question, in great detail. Tell me your darkest, most perverted fantasy." He said, speaking calmly as he slowly slipped his middle finger inside her, not pausing a second, sinking the digit into her hot, wet cunt without faltering. His hand slowly moved back and forth, sliding the finger in and out of her, other fingers pressed to her pussy and rubbing softly against the sensitive flesh.

His other hand slid down her side to cup one of her petite breasts, fingers gently flocking over the nipple. "After you answer my question, the next phase of the training will be simple. You will kneel on all fours on the table behind me, legs spread. You will keep yourself hot and wet and horny as I photograph you in various positions, using the equipment aboard this plane. Those pictures will be sent to the resort and prepared into an advertisement to promote you to our patrons, so that you may be more easily sold after your training."

Trinity swallowed hard. This was a new and unique kind of violation, and it cost her in ways that even the intense physical domination of the moment couldn't compare to. She was bent over Nero's knee, her ass glowing red from her punishment, his fingers coaxing mewling, crooning moans out of her as they slid over her pussy and flicked the hard nubs of her small pink nipples. But, even though she was letting him, not struggling or fighting, all of the energy of the moment was external to herself. It was about what he was doing to her. But to admit her fantasies, that was to let him inside her mind. It was a voluntary surrender different and more personal than even when she had knelt submissively while he spilled his cum across her face.

"My f-fantasies aren't that extreme. I imagine my lover coming to me in the night, caressing my body, making me cum, making me obey him. I mean..." She trailed off nervously, but as the unmistakable pressure of liftoff pressed her into Nero's lap she knew there wasn't any holding back any longer.

"I fantasize about being held down by h-his friends. Their hands are all over me and no matter how much I s-struggle they're too strong. They hold me down and spread me open and then they-they take me. Without my consent or any concern for my...they...I fantasize about my face being pressed down while they ravage me from behind. Sometimes they cuff me or tie me. They cum e-everywhere. I fantasize about being gagged or having my mouth taped over so I can't even scream when they flip me over and...have their way with me." Trinity said, a hot blush flowing through her cheeks to rival the warmth in her ass.

Nero made a soft sound of approval. "Hmm. A regular cum slut, aren't you? Well. I'll promise you that your fantasy can be fulfilled." He said with a smirk, the finger inside her slowly slipping out of the damp folds of her cunt. His finger teasingly circled her clit once before his hand was gone. "Up, slave. Go to the table and kneel." He ordered.

When she was off his lap, he stood and vanished into a back closet, returning with a large toolbox. He set it on the coffee table and opened it. Inside there were all kinds of things, blindfolds, gags, vibrators, dildos, clamps and nipple clips, a few small crops, anal beads, lubricant, other bottles with labels like "Icy Hot" and "Aphrodisiac" on them. He removed a camera from the box as well.

"First, without any toys. Ass in the air, face against the glass table, and spread your lovely cunt for me with your hands. I want to see that lovely pink slit." He ordered her, one hand pressing downward in the area between her shoulder blades. With the other hand, he spread a little bit of the aphrodisiac gel over her tight asshold and cunt. It would stimulate her to produce more of her slick juices and make her already wet and pink pussy even more flushed and sopping for the camera. And it would tingle and arouse her further. And he would deny her the ability to get herself off.

A little teasing torment he always enjoyed.

Trinity complied quickly and obediently, pushing herself up and padding over to the table. The glass was smooth and cool against the palms of her hands and for a moment she was worried that her weight would crack it, but it bore her slender frame easily and she moved onto her hands and knees there. She watched over her shoulder as Nero brought out the tools of his trade and a wave of nervous arousal thrilled through her. She remembered the interview and her pussy clenched involuntarily.

She bent at the waist when he pushed her gently down, her cheek and the upper slopes of her breast pressed against the table. The position forced her to arch her back and stick her ass up into the air, the tight cheeks of her ass pulled open by the motion to expose the cleft of her anus and her pussy. Her eyes followed Nero and she nodded slightly, reaching down between her legs and splaying her fingers on either side of her pussy, pulling the damp lips open until she felt to cool air wafting over her inner depths.

He started applying some sort of slippery lubricant to her already moist pussy but when his thumb trailed up and rubbed it around the crinkled ring of her ass she clenched. She remembered the sensation of the anal beads and had no doubt what was in store for her now. The lubricant that he used heated and tingled and she panted, even more love juice accumulating in her folds.

She blushed when she heard the camera clicking behind her. It was the most exposed she had ever been, and now there was hard evidence of what a slut she was.

Once satisfied with w large collection of pictures of her spread pussy, flushed pink from natural arousal and added stimulant, he set the camera aside, moving to his toolbox of toys. From within he drew out several clips, which he approached her with. A touch of her shoulder guided her to sit up briefly, and he slowly and deliberately clamped a rubber-padded clip to each nipple before giving her pretty breasts a slow and thorough caress. The camera came back and took several pictures of her clipped nipples and her kneeling nakedly and obediently on the glass table. Then the camera was put aside again, and she was returned to her previous position.

He moved behind her with a vibrator about the size of a marker, and slowly pressed it into her tight ass before turning it on. "Play with your dripping cunt, little slutty slave." He ordered, and picked up the camera again. "Tell me, how does it feel to be so horny? That lubricant must be making you more and more hot and needy by the second. How does it feel to know that I'm not going to let you cum? Not for a while, anyway. I'm going to make you squirm and writhe until you're literally leaking your lovely pussy juice. Then I'm going to make you worship every inch of my cock and balls before taking you roughly over that table. And you will not cum until I tell you to." He teased her.

He watched her and listened for any reply she might be able to make, then placed a large dildo on the table in front of her, tip pointing to the ceiling. "Suck, slave." He said with a smirk. "Show me how you worship a cock like every good slut should. Kiss and lick and suck on that cock."

When Nero gently urged her up Trinity fought the urge to hunch into herself, instead holding her shoulders back and assuming the 'ready' position that he had shown her. She felt especially exposed over the glass table, her naked pussy open beneath her. Her eyes followed the clips and she winced when he placed them on her. They pinched her erect nipples painfully, a dull throbbing ache that seemed to wax and wane as other parts of her anatomy drew her attention or relinquished it. The taut pertness of her small breasts meant that the clips stood straight out from her chest, not drooping or pointing towards the table, and the minor weight added by their angle intensified the sensations.

When he bent her over again she complied wordlessly, clenching and then relaxing as he slid the small vibrator into her well lubricated ass. It wasn't big enough to be painful and her ass was too un-trained to get any pleasure from the sensation. Instead it was just alien and strange. A new stimulation adding to the mix that was washing over her. The vibration made her belly tighten as she clenched around it involuntarily. Nodding weakly in gratitude she reached between her legs again at Nero's command. Her left fingers spread herself open and her right began to tease and circle her clit.

"Yes sir, I'm so hot. I need it, I need to...c-cum. Please sir, please make me cum." She panted, her eyes fluttered half closed as she stroked herself. Her fingers were slick with her juices, lubricant and the viscous liquid of her desire wetting the inside of her thighs.

Her eyes focused on the dildo that he plopped onto the table, sticking it down with a suction cup base and leaving it wobbling obscenely in front of her eyes. Timidly she reached forward, re positioning herself to take the rubber head in her mouth. She knew that she was putting on a performance and she took her time, looking up at Nero as she swirled her tongue around the head and began working the shaft with her hands. She licked up and down the length of the massive cock, soaking it in her spit and rubbing it with her hands. She knew from the interview how Nero liked it and tried to take as much of it down her throat as she could. By herself though she was unable to overcome her gag reflex and settled for theatrically sucking on the head, moaning and licking the shaft as she slobered over it.

Nero continued to take pictures as she played with herself, getting the lovely image of her fingers, slick with her own need, circling her clit and her flushed cunt. Her lovely lips wrapped around the toy cock and began to put on the show he wanted, and he could tell she was trying to please him by performing as she had on him. After clicking away a few pictures of her toying the cock with her mouth, he set the camera on a tripod focused on her head bobbing on the plastic cock. It was set to take a few pictures ever second or so.

In one step, he was suddenly standing by the table, and a strong hand forced held head down the full length of the dildo, lips pressing to take balls, and he held her there for easily ten seconds, if not fifteen before grabbing her by the hair and pulling her off the cock. "No cumming just yet, slut." He ordered, and grabbed a bottle from the box. It appeared to be body oil, or something like it. It was made with similar aphrodisiacs as the lube, and wouldn't help her needy state. With ease he pushed her back into the kneeling position, and plucked the clips from her nipples, not bothering to remove them gently.

Then he began slathering her with the tingling oil, starting at her neck and then down over small, lovely tits, which he cupped and reader for a moment. He seemed to enjoy her breasts, fingers flicking over her lovely nipples. As if testing her reactions, he lowered his lips to one of the pink buds and brought it into his mouth, suckling and licking for a long moment before roughly biting the tender flesh. Then down her sides and across her stomach his hands continued, sliding easily between her legs to cost her wet slit in the oil, even slipping a few fingers inside her to tease. Then the oil was spread down her pretty young legs.

"Your instructions are now this. Soon you'll be be really horny. Moreso then you are already. You are not allowed to touch yourself any further. You are to serve me and pleasure me as best you can without me giving orders, and you will get me to cum all over your pretty body again. Perhaps I'll make your pink cunt pretty with my seed. But until after I cum, you won't."

When Nero's firm hand pushed down on the back of Trinity's frail neck her eyes shot wide and she tried to push herself up against him reflexively. He kept up his steady, inexorable pressure and she relaxed against him. Fear still shot through her, but she cooperated. The massive cock invaded her throat, triggering her gag reflex and making her cough and spasm as it invaded her throat. Threads of saliva blew out across the glass tabletop and her eyes watered. When her nose pressed to the cool glass she started back up but hit another moment of panic as she felt Nero's hand still holding her down. The surface fear of having that monstrous invader crammed into her throat transitioned quickly into the primal, inescapable fear of suffocation. As the seconds dragged on her panic mounted and she started squirming, pushing against him, and struggling. She was on the verge of wild thrashing when he let her up and she pulled back off the cock with a massive gasp.

Tears and saliva ran down her face as he pushed her back up and yanked the clips off her nipples. She paused for a moment in shock, her disoriented mind taking a moment to register the pain, then she wailed a long, low moan and cupped the tender nubs.

Her hands fell to the side as Nero oiled her up, the sheen of her flesh reflecting as she panted helplessly. A new wave of arousal washed over her, battling with the panic of a moment ago and the humiliation that she felt at being manhandled that way. Even Nero's nipping bite at her nipple and his fingers weaving through her pussy lips were just sensations swallowed up by the whole.

"Y-yes sir." She said, coughing a little as she scooted forward on the table.

The vibe in her ass made a tiny rap when she settled back on her haunches, her fingers traveling up Nero's thighs over his slacks. Her fingers worked feverishly at his belt, pulling open his fly and reaching into his shorts for the thick cock that had painted her with jizz before. She repeated her performance from the interview, trying to remember what he liked. She stroked the shaft and took the head into her mouth, trying to hide her nervousness at having a cock in her face so soon after her airless panic attack. Her tongue swirled around his glans and her fingers cupped his balls, gently kneading them while her other hand slid up and down, spreading her slick saliva over the shaft.

The camera had captured almost every second of her humiliating choking experience with that large dildo, just as it would now begin taking snapshots of her eager worship of Nero's thick, long cock. Her saliva quickly painted his cock, but her timid and nervous suckling weren't good enough for him. She was being to gentle, and not eager enough.

"Come on, slut, but some energy into it. I want to hear you moan while you cram as much of my cock in your mouth as you can. If your mouth leaves my shaft for one second, it better either be sucking my balls or begging me to fuck you." He growled, grabbing her by the hair and forcing her down on his shaft a bit more intensely, tucking her face roughly for just a moment before releasing her hair. "You're going to beg to be fucked. I'm going to work you up and get you so horny that you'll leave a trail of cunt juices where you walk, and so fucking needy you can't think without a cock in your mouth, cunt, or ass. Your only purpose for the next six months is to give pleasure. Whether you get to cum or not doesn't matter. You should crave your Master's cum. In you, on you, always. You are his little slut, to do with as he pleases." He grabbed her hair again, pulling her off his cock.

"Does that excite you, slave? To be used as a sex toy, an object, to be toyed and teased and fucked?"

Back
Top Bottom