Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dionysian Resort (Supple Nail & Emperor_Nero)

The Supple Nail

Super-Earth
Trinity Marlowe shuffled her feet and looked up at the intimidating glass facade of the office building nervously. It was like a towering sheet of ice, sorted into the neat rectangular windows of a skyscraper by the constricting grasp of metal bands. In her nervous excitement it seemed a great natural spur jutting up and then bound to shape by man's will.

She smoothed the skirt of the new business skirt that she wore, glancing at herself in the mirrored glass of the sliding doors as she entered the building. She was a tiny woman, maybe a hundred pounds soaking wet, with dark hair that fell to mid shoulder in tousled waves around a slender, delicate neck. The folds of the cheap suit conformed to her slim frame like a drapery over a porcelain doll. The hem of the skirt just below her knees exposed athletic legs hidden under the semi transparent gauze of dark hose. Her hips were small but flowed up to her tiny waist. Her bust, hidden behind the double breasted folds of her new suit, was not over large for her petite frame. Her eyes were large and expressive, her mouth wide and pulled into a line of nervousness.

The way she glanced around at the tall buildings and rushing traffic of New York screamed country girl. She had a sort of vulnerable innocence about her.

She took a deep breath to calm her nerves and pushed through the doors. She was holding a single slip of paper in her hand and the faintest tremors of nervous shaking could be seen in its edges. The sound of her heels echoed through the mostly empty lobby as she crossed to the receptionist.

Half a million dollars. She thought. Half a million dollars!

She glanced down at the letter in her hands.

Dear Miss Marlowe;

You have been selected as one of a select hundred girls to be offered a three-month position as part of the BDSM resort (Dionysian resort) staff. You will receive ten thousand dollars up front, and the additional $490,000 dollars after the three-month period, totaling a half-million dollars for your time and work. You will be required to engage in certain unconventional activities that correspond with the nature of the resort, and will have to undergo a strict and extensive interview, followed by full health examination and other requirements before your potential acceptance, but we sincerely hope you will join us for what will be the experience of your life, opening doors to hidden desires and memories to last a lifetime.

Should you choose to accept and want to interview, we will be holding interviews in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, Miami, Toronto, London, Madrid, Taipei, Tokyo, Berlin, and Moscow. An airline ticket to the closest city has been enclosed with this letter.

Yours truly,

Nero Archon,
CEO of Dionysian Resorts

"Excuse me." She said when she stood in front of the receptionist, her small voice lilting and timid.

"I'm here to see Mr. Archon."

The receptionist looked up from her computer monitor and nodded. "Okay then miss, please follow me." She said, and stood, leading the way through a side door. The room on the other side was simple, painted white, and had a table against one wall, like a medical table. There was also a desk, and a singular chair in the center of the room.

"Mr. Archon wants me to let you know that the interview process will not be an ordinary one, and any failure to follow instructions will result in your dismissal from the interview." The young secretary told her. "You are to remove all clothing but your bra and panties, fold them, and place them on the desk before awaiting Mr. Archon's arrival." She added, her tone indicating that she had delivered these same instructions to others previously, and that the meaning of them was nothing new to her. "Then you should kneel by the medical table and await for him to enter. Do not speak unless he speaks to you, and address him as 'Sir'." Then she was gone, and the door closed.

A camera relayed the events in the room to Nero's personal office as he waited for the girl to comply. the interviews were always his favorite, filled with blushing and stammering and whimpering and often screaming. But it always ended the same way, if they made it through- a naked girl on her knees in front of him, mouth wrapped around his shaft, and a load of cum coating her tongue. But that was after tasks of humiliation and pain, squirming pleasure and uncomfortable situations.The drawers of the desk contained enough sex toys to open a store, and each and every one of them would be used on the poor girl before her two-hour interview ended. Her delicious cunt would be spread, clamped, pulled, prodded and teased, her breasts slapped and tormented. He wasn't gentle with the interviews, and they were humiliating and often terrifying to the subject, but rarely did a girl make it through an interview and decide not to work for him for that three months.

The money certainly helped.

Trinity's eyes shot wide, her brow quirked questioningly as the receptionist relayed her dispassionate orders. This was definitely not what she had expected. But she supposed it was reasonable, considering what they would be paying her. If the contract included some sort of modeling or photography component it would make sense to give her a once over.

She waited until the receptionist had left and then began to nervously unbutton her blazer. She stopped, completely frozen when she spotted the surveillance camera out of the corner of her eye. She was being watched, and the though froze her hands on her buttons. She had always been an extremely modest girl and the thought of undressing in front of a stranger was alien and distressing. Nervousness welled up in her and she hesitated for a long moment.

At last she continued, nervous and hesitatingly. Although she didn't realize it her hesitance turned her undressing into a sensual tease. She eased her jacket off her shoulders and folded it neatly on the desk. She stepped out of her heels and pushed them to the side, unzipping her skirt slowly and pushing it down her legs inch by inch to reveal taut legs contoured by her stockings. She blushed furiously as she unbuttoned her blouse and set it aside to reveal a sensible black bra that matched her panties. She set her clothing aside and shivered slightly as the chill air of the room wafted over her exposed skin. Although she would never admit it to herself, or even realize it for what it was, a tiny thrill of voyeuristic pleasure tingled up her spine.

She padded over to the medicinal examination table, the kind you see in the doctor's office, and knelt down beside it. She found she couldn't get comfortable and so she shifted her position so that the tops of her feet were flat against the floor. Without anything to lean on she found it most comfortable to sit with straight back, her hands resting atop her thighs, a posture that drew her shoulders back and presented her breasts appealingly.

Nervousness and embarrassment warred in her as she knelt there in nothing but her underwear and her stockings, waiting for the interview to start.

Then Nero entered the room- tall, dark-haired, handsome. he was well-built and broad, but not overly so, dressed smartly in a three-piece suit with a purple tie and matching handkerchief. His dark eyes landed on her, and he smiled softly, eyes dancing over her barely concealed flesh, to her presented breasts, her hands on her thighs. His eyes drank in her beautiful legs and soft body before he spoke.

"You are beautiful, aren't you." He said, but the words weren't a question. It was a statement, as he paced the floor in front of her. "I hope you aren't too embarrassed, it only gets more intense from here." He examined her with his dark gaze once more. "Your posture is fairly good, you back straight, breasts presented..." His leather-shod foot slipped between her thighs and gently touched each sensitive leg. "Legs spread more, get your panties on display." he ordered, no room for objection in his voice.

"We'll start with a questionnaire. Answer these questions for me. Have you, or are you interested in the BDSM lifestyle? Are you familiar with it? What sort of scenarios turn you on, make you excited? How old are you? What is your perfect mate like? Straight? Bi? Lesbian?" His questions came like machine gun fire, relentless, short, sharp, and to the point. He asked normal and sexual questions together without a change in tone, as if it were all the same to him.

He paced around next to her to lean against the medical table, A touch of his firm hand kept her head facing forward, and slightly downward. "Have you ever given birth? Had an STD?" He asked softly, fingers stroking through her hair, wandering down her neck and shoulders. "You are appealing... Though you seem nervous, but that is to be expected. This interview is designed to test your limits. If your limits can't bend to fit what we are looking for, we'll know when you SNAP." With the word "snap", his deft fingers found the clasp of her bra and undid it, tugging it from her breasts, his eyes watching her body and her face.

Trinity's nervousness deepened tenfold when the tall, handsome stranger paced into the room. He exuded an air of control, powerful and male. His motions were measured and controlled, his voice carried a tone of command that seemed to paralyze her. She stiffened when his foot crept between her thighs but relaxed when she realized he was only correcting her posture. She complied, sitting with her knees spread instead of together, then spreading them further when he tapped her thighs with the toe of his shoe. The position left her wide open, her panties stretched tight over the silky skin of her mound. It was an embarrassing, vulnerable posture but for some reason, maybe the tone of command in his voice, it didn't occur to her that she could disobey. The position forced her to correct her posture even more, lengthening her back and sitting up straighter.

She was about to speak when he began his rapid fire questions. Without time to think through her answers, disoriented by the alien situation and thrown off balance by her embarrassment and vulnerability, Trinity answered reflexively. She stammered, trying to calm her racing heart and think clearly.

Are you interested in the BDSM lifestyle?
"I...I don't know. I've never thought about it. I don't even really know what that means."

What sort of scenarios turn you on?
"Normal ones, I guess. Rose petals on the bed, long walks on the beach, being peeked at while changing, being held down and forced to...I mean...romantic dinners..."

Why did I say that?

How old are you?
"Twenty two."

What is your perfect mate like?
"Handsome, funny, powerful."

Orientation?
"I-I'm straight."

Ever given birth?
"N-no."

Ever had an STD?
"No!"

As he paced around her Trinity began to follow him with her eyes but he gently placed a firm, controlling hand on her head and faced her forward. She tried to keep him in her peripheral vision but lost him when he paced behind her. She felt a sudden trill of fear when he disappeared from her view, her only clue to his location the hand that stroked through her luxurious hair.

"Ah!" Her eyes shot wide and she gave a tiny scream when he swiftly unclasped and pulled her bra away from her. Her firm, handful sized breasts swung free for a moment, the cool air of the chamber wafting across her nipples, before she clapped her arms over them. She hugged her arms over her chest to cover herself and reflexively withdrew, her knees closing and her back hunching in over herself. Her eyes stared up at him in surprise and a little outrage.

She was so tiny, so small, and so helpless. So open and ready. She might not have known it now, but there was a submissive in her. He could see it. His dominant nature was already grasping the marionette strings and preparing her. She was perfect. And if she could make it through the interview, he would enjoy having her as part of the staff at the resort. Nero grinned as she quickly corrected the little slip. held down and forced to... "Held down and forced to what, pet?" He said softly, but then she was covering herself up, closing off to him. The hand in her hair that had been gently caressing now took hold of those soft strands and pulled her head back, causing her to straighten up once more. The other hand slapped her wrists as they came up to cover her firm breasts, and his foot managed to slip between her closing thighs.

"No. Stay in the position." He ordered, his dark, intense eyes looking down at hers, daring her to challenge. "And once you have resumed the position, answer the question." He added. "You want your mate to be powerful, hm? How powerful? Controlling your every move, every word, every emotion?" he whispered softly, a smirk playing across his lips. He watched her until she complied with his instructions. When she did, he would release his firm grip on her hair. But until then, he would use it as a handle to control her. Pain and pleasure, ruling sensations that control the mind.

And she definitely wanted hers controlled, whether or not she knew that.

The hand that had at first caressed and stroked twisted into a knot, snatching a handful of her hair and jerking her upright as she tried to withdraw. His foot prevented her legs from clamping shut and she struggled against him for one long moment, acting on instinct, before her quivering thighs finally relaxed. She kept her back straight, unable to pull away from him, her scalp burning where he was pulling her hair. She obeyed his command to maintain her posture but kept her arms crossed modestly over her chest.

"...and forced to what, pet?" He asked, and when he called her Pet she shivered.

"I...I don't know..." She said honestly, the hostility of the situation scattering her thoughts.

"Controlling your every move, every word, every emotion?" His voice came sweet and seductive, as commanding as it was silken.

"No!" She lied, to him and herself in the same breath.

"I'm not like that! I'm...normal. I just...I need this job."

Her chest was heaving as she panted and fear warred with enticement in her face. She was too proud, too inhibited to obey his commands at once. Instead she sat frozen between two extremes, caught like a fly between the desire to obey and her instincts to cover herself.

She could struggle all she wanted, but he held all the power in this situation. If she wanted to lie to herself, so be it. But her lies would not decieve him, and he would be undeterred by her modesty.

"Oh, are we shy?" He teased,slowly kneeling, yet still towering over her. One hand used her hair to keep her eyes on his intense gaze, his eyes teasing and challenging her. "Is there no place inside you that is proud of your curves and your body? That wants to present that beauty to me?"

That small smile came back as she tried to make sense of her thoughts, her phrases so broken when his were fine, complete, and total. "Normal? Unlikely. Not many people with normal desires would have knelt so obediently dressed in their underclothes. Not many people would not object to the term 'pet'." He challenged. "And I don't make mistakes inviting normal girls to interviews."

"Now. Show your body to me, pet. What do you have to be ashamed or afraid of?" He asked softly, free hand tracing her collarbone. "If you truly need this job, you'll do whatever it takes."

Trinity twisted to try and see his face but couldn't with his powerful hand controlling her head. Nervousness and trepidation were writ large on her features, her lip trembling with the intensity of the moment. She felt herself losing control of the situation, helpless to disobey him. She did want the job, certainly. Was that why she obeyed? She told herself that it was.

Trembling, haltingly, she dropped her hands once again to the tops of her thighs. Her face blushed crimson at his words and at the indecent, humiliating exposure. The small perky globues of her breasts pointed outwards into the sterile room, the barest hint of a tan line visible on her already pale skin. Her tiny pink nipples hardened and tightened. From the cool air in the room. Yes, from the air in the room and no other reason.

She fought embarrassment and struggled to remain motionless.

"Yes, Sir."

Nero smiled softly as her trembling hands slowly slid from her perky little breasts, exposing her chest to his gaze. his eyes drank in her lovely tits, and he nodded. "Good girl." he whispered, and released her hair, gently stroking it back into place. His other hand caressed her neck gently, sliding down to take one of the globes into his hand, thumb teasingly playing over the hard nipple. "Mm, we are excited aren't we?" he teased, pinching the nipple lightly and rolling it between his fingers playfully. "You'll do well with this job, if you can overcome your embarrassment and your hesitation." He said softly, and his hand fell away.

"Get up and get on the table." He instructed, tapping the medical table behind her. "On all fours, head down, ass up, legs spread." he ordered, taking a light grip on her chin and lifting her up. He stepped away as she moved, going to the desk and opening one drawer. From within he removed a bottle of lube, latex gloves, a set of anal balls, and an inflatable dildo. "Just so you are fully aware of the situation you are facing. If, at any time you do not feel you can take the interview any further, I suggest you leave. For now you can. If you decide to come to the resort, you stay for your three month, and you can't leave until your time is up." He explained, slipping the gloves on.

Nero's hand cupped her, kneading her flesh and drawing a soft gasp from Trinity's lips. She was breathing heavily now, both from fear and what could only be arousal, the one feeding on the other. A familiar slick feeling added itself to the fire in her loins and although Nero couldn't know why Trinity blushed as she felt wetness seeping through her folds.

Or maybe he would know.

Trinity's head snapped up at his next command. She hesitated but obeyed, gracefully rising to her feet. She was too embarrassed to meet his gaze, her eyes trailing along the ground as she padded to the examination table. Embarrassment warred with obedience in her. She found it easier to obey now though, as if some seal had been broken in her mind. She was already exposed to the cool air of the room. What more was it to simply change location and position? She climbed onto it, the motion sending her slim hips rolling enticingly as she pulled herself up. The surface wasn't wide enough to splay her knees as wide as they had been in the kneeling posture that Nero had directed her into but she placed them as far apart as she could on the surface of the table. She lowered her self to her elbows, placing her shoulders several inches below her hips and bending her body downward. Her breasts swung down below her and she could see down the curve of her belly and through the gap in her thighs as she bent her head downwards. Her back arched instinctively to make the kneeling posture more comfortable and that brought the cheeks of her ass rotating up into view, spreading and opening.

Upside down, her eyes widened in sudden panic when she saw the items that Nero pulled from the desk drawer. Some she recognized and some she didn't, but all filled her with a profound sense of vulnerability. Surely he didn't mean to...

But his words cut through her musings and her face snapped to his.

"I...understand, Sir." She panted haltingly, trembling slightly.

Her form was so pretty, so perfect. He noted her little blush and knew her arousal must be building, that she couldn't deny how exciting this was for her. To be nearly nude and humiliatingly played with by a fully clothed man who could manipulate her into doing such things. To lose control over the situation. To obey blindly. His eyes watched her as her graceful body complied with his orders.

His hand caressed slowly down her arched and curved back, over the lovely curve of her ass, lightly fondling her. "The kneeling position you were in is called just that- "kneel". Should we accept you, it will be one of the positions you will learn. The one you are in now is "presenting", but it works a lot better without these." His fingers gripped her panties and tugged them down, revealing her body and most intimate areas to him. He carefully removed the garment fully from her body, folded them, and place the panties and bra on the desk with the rest of her clothes.

Now his latex-gloved hands played over her body. His hand rested on her slightly parted ass cheeks, thumbs sliding between the outer lips of her sex, spreading both ass and cunt wider for his view. "You are wet, aren't you, pretty little thing?" He teased. "You like being naked and inspected and made to submit?" He asked quietly, releasing his grip and lubing up his index finger before placing it at the tight entrance of her rear. Applying a little pressure, the finger began to slide in, the other hand grinding lightly against her damp slit. Then he slapped her wet cunt lightly, enough to sting but not overly hard, and slowly slid a pair of fingers into that sopping hole. "Moan and squeal for me, pet."

Trinity stiffened when she felt Nero's hands on her ass, sliding over the smooth flesh and the flimsy fabric of her underwear. He could feel her flesh trembling ever so slightly as he dragged her panties down her legs. She felt awash in a sea of alien sensations and concepts. Kneeling, presenting, positions. She struggled to take in his words, to memorize them. She didn't know what would become important and what wouldn't in the future. For now she just focused on the sound of his voice.

She moaned when she felt his hands on her pussy, gently probing and exploring her feminine folds. When his thumb slid over the sensitive bud of her anus she stiffened and tried not to clench. Surely he knew what he was doing. All she had to do was stay still, accept it.

"Mnnn!" Let out a sound half like a moan, half like a cry as his finger invaded her rear entrance. She had never been touched there before and the sensation was...unique. Not painful exactly, not as pleasurable as being touched on her pussy, but it had its own kind of intensity. It was very tight and she could feel his finger moving around the ring inside her asshole. She gasped when he began to finger her pussy as well, landing a tiny slap on her wet folds. The added sensation transformed the experience, added new layers that her mind reeled trying to comprehend. All she could do was pant and tremble as he manipulated her flesh expertly.

Nero chuckled softly. "So tight and sensitive." He teased gently, and slowly began to add a second lubricated finger to her tight little anus. His other hand started up a rhythm of sorts, finger-fucking her rather roughly and intensely for ten seconds or so, then pulling out and delivering two slaps across that sopping wet cunt. Her little sounds of pleasure and reaction to the sensations bombarding her were so cute and so arousing, that he knew she would make it through the interview, and he would hire her. She loved this too much to not be perfect for the job.

Suddenly, he stopped and pulled all fingers from all her orifices, now going to the toys. He carefully lubricated each and every one of the anal balls and began to slowly push them into her, slowly adding more and more into her tightness. It was a tight fit, but he pushed them all in.

Then his gloved hands grasped her hips and gently shifted them to the table, turning her to face him and becoming upright once more. He leaned her back against the wall, manipulating her lovely little body however he wished, so she was now leaning against the wall, legs spread wide, hips rotated so he got a beautiful view of her needy sex and filled ass. Then he pressed the thick dildo into her right hand before moving to sit in the chair, facing her.

"Fuck yourself for me. Bury that cock inside you and play with your dripping cunt, pet. But you aren't allowed to cum." He said. "Play with yourself as if you were alone..." He knew how humiliating most found this part of the interview. There were few things more humiliating than having to fuck yourself for a stranger. Having them do it to you was one thing, but doing it yourself was another.

Trinity involuntarily fell into a rhythm, hypnotic and sensual, pushing her hips back into Nero's fingers when he invaded her and tensing ever so slightly for the light slaps that she knew would follow. She mewled and bit her lip, squeezing her eyes shut and basking in the intensity of the sensation. Then, all at once, he withdrew his fingers and she was left thrusting back onto empty air. She looked behind her in surprise and her fingers widened as she saw him approaching with the anal beads.

She only had a cursory idea of what they might be for but the copious amounts of lubricant that he was applying to them filled her with nervousness. She clenched involuntarily when the cold plastic butted up against the crinkled star of her anus, a spasm that subsided when she took a deep breath and forced herself to relax. There was a feeling of intense stretching, pushing, pressure. There was pain too, sharp and demanding, a twinging counterpoint to the pleasure that radiated from her core. She gritted her teeth. Then there was the slackness, the feeling of giving away as the first bead popped into the ring of muscle and was sucked inside. Her head jerked up. It was the oddest sensation, no longer painful, but the strangest thing was feeling the string that connected the beads together. She could feel it against the ring of her sphincter, pulling up through the crack in her ass. But before she could analyze and internalize this new sensation another bead followed, and another, one after the other until she was trembling and exhausted.

She was in a dream like state as his firm hands took her hips and maneuvered her, pushing her up against the wall. As it pressed between her shoulder blades the cool drywall brought her back to reality and her eyes snapped to the object in Nero's hands.

"I...I can't. It's too big..." She said hesitatingly.

But despite her words she took it. It felt enormous, veiny and intimidating. It was so big. Obediently her hands moved down and she maneuvered herself onto her haunches. The movement made her ass clench and the beads there shifted, eliciting a gasp from Trinity. She gently moved the massive rubber cock up and down her slit, coating it with her juices. Then she stopped. Could she really do this? Her eyes flicked to Nero, suddenly filled with panic. Do do this of her own volition, to step across that threshold, could she?

She hesitated for the longest moment, the cool rubber tingling against her folds. A blush of humiliation bloomed in her cheeks as she moved it upward, the head slipping into her. She had to push harder, forcing it inside. She only managed an inch or two, irresolutely moving it in and out. While she had the fortitude to continue she felt empty, boneless, as if her arms couldn't move on their own. She hoped her insipid movements would be enough to satisfy Nero.

Nero smirked slightly as he watched her reaction to the anal beads slipping into her. Her sexy, slender body trembled beautifully, in humiliation, exhaustion, and pleasure. He loved the control he had to weild.

Her soft, hesitant complain made him smirk. "You can. And you will." He responded, leaning back to watch her. His eyes met hers every time they looked to him, as if looking for him to tell her she didn't have to. but he firmly watched her, waiting expectantly. She shifted, gasping as the beads inside her shifted, a sensation she wasn't used to. It made him chuckle softly as she prepared the dildo at her entrance. She slowly lowered herself down onto the toy, blushing. Her little movements, just a little thrusting up and down the toy, only using a few inches of it. Nero calmly reached to the desk, picked up a riding crop, and expertly smacked it over each of her nipples, a strike per, enough to sting. "Take it more, slut! And thank me when I strike you." He snapped, hoping to train her a little now. She was liking this too much to not work for him. "Further into you!" He ordered, holding the crop loosely and casually, but ready to use it again. He was clearly amused by her humiliation, her flushed skin, and willing to make her scream if it meant she complied.

"Unless you aren't willing to? Are you going to stop? Quit? Walk out now? Or will you be a good little pet and follow my orders? Shove that toy into your wet sex." He stood and walked to her side, the tip of the crop softly trailing up her side, up her neck, to gently lift her chin to force her to look into his eyes. "Beg for me to use you. Tell me how much you want to be treated like a whore." He said, smirking slightly, knowing how he was pushing her limits. And he would keep doing it until she gave in, or gave up and left. But as she hesitated, she was testing him, she was trying to gain a little power through his sympathy. She wouldn't get it from resort customers, and not from him. "Fuck that toy cock."

Trinity trembled with a wild, uncontrollable arousal as the situation began spiraling out of her control. She was so far out of her comfort zone that she wasn't thinking clearly. It wasn't a matter of how much farther would she go, but when would she realize that she had gone farther than she had ever intended to, had ever though herself capable of. She wasn't skirting the line, she was staring at it behind her as she tumbled downwards into a spiraling well of submission and pleasure.

"Yes...si...Ai!" She yelped, more in surprise than genuine pain, as he brought the crop down sharply against her nipples. Her senses were polarized, too distorted to tell that it hadn't hurt that badly. She was feeling everything in binary, pleasure or pain, no overlap between the two. It hurt and she didn't want him to do it again.

Ah, that made everything simple. That crystallized the entire situation. Too off balance to make rational choices, too aroused to deny what her body was feeling, too cowed by his dominant presence to resist his commands, this became the simple, clear line between what to do or what not to do. Obey and receive pleasure. Resist and receive pain. As simple an equation as any a human mind could encompass.

"Th-thank you." She said, her lip trembling. She felt like she was on the verge of tears and about to burst out laughing at the same time. There was nothing of genuine gratitude in her thanks, she wasn't capable of that level of communication at the moment. It was simple submissive algebra. He commanded, therefore she obeyed.

Her hands began moving with a feverish intensity, pushing the thick dildo into her pussy and pulling it out again with a single minded, almost robotic motion. The feeling of suction as it pulled past her sensitive walls was intense, but the feeling of being spread, pushed aside, opened up as it pushed in was the most intense thing she had ever felt. Her eyelids fluttered with every stroke, her panting coming fast and heavy. The beads shifting in her ass moved with the dildo, displaced and moving back with each stroke.

"Please...please..." She gasped, her words forced out between her panting and moaning.

"I'm going to...I'm going to cum...I can't...I can't..." She said urgently, torn between two commands and unable to obey both any longer. The cost of obedience terrified her. The cost of disobedience terrified her more.

He smiled as she thanked him, and nodded. "Good girl." He said, a praise that sounded both sincere and playful at the same time. He watched as she forced the dildo into herself more and more, hearing the sounds of her wet sex and her heavy breaths. Then she began to pant and moan, forcing out words as she did. Then she began to pant about how she was going to cum.

"Stop." Came Nero's order, and he set the crop aside, taking the dildo from her hands and putting it on the desk. "No cumming." Then his finger found the little ring that marked the end of the anal bead string and began to pull, causing each bead to slowly be expelled from her tight little ass. When those toys were set aside, he pointed to the ground where she ahd been before. "Kneeling position, slave." He ordered, and paced around in front of her, the crop in his hand still.

"This is the final step in the interview. up to this point, you have been humiliated, toyed with. But at the resort, you will also be used and abused, and we need to make sure you can take it." He said, and his free hand undid the button of his pants, then the zipper, pulling them down along with the underwear underneath. A large, thick, erect manhood was exposed, with the heavy orbs of his balls hanging beneath. When he stepped forward, they were pressed to her face, the thick, hard cock hot against her cheek as it touched her. "Suck my cock, worship my cock, slut. Cover my cock and balls with your spit and suck me until I cum." He ordered, tracing the tip of the crop over her ass as she knelt before him. "And don't even think about touching yourself."

When Nero pulled the massive dildo from her pussy Trinity gasped and jerked, her cunt clenching emptily against the sudden void. She mewled plaintively, the sudden loss of pleasure making her feel light headed. Then he took the rings of the anal beads and began pulling them out, slowly, one by one. She felt the ring of her ass constricting and dilating, clenching involuntarily as he pulled them out of her depths. She moaned with each one, jerking her head and looking around wildly for some relief from the intense sensations.

Without hesitation she slid down off the medical table and fell to her knees. The position was the same, knees wide, hands on her thighs, but the situation was entirely different. She was completely naked, her feminine juices leaking from her pussy and down her thighs, the cold cooling of lubricant coating her asshole, her breasts undulating fluidly as she panted. With wide eyes she watched Nero as he circled her, fixed on the riding crop.

His cock was enormous as he laid it across her upturned face, the head tracing a hot figure on her forehead as it brushed aside the long strands of hair that had fallen there. She nodded helplessly, submissively, too sexually disoriented to resist him in the slightest. She rose up on her knees and tentatively took the tip in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it with a nervous, fumbling motion. One hand lifted to stroke the shaft while the forefinger and thumb of the other circled the base, stationary. She was clearly inexperienced but enthusiastic. Her hand slid up and down his shaft with intensity but not technique. She seemed nervous to take more than the tip of his cock into her mouth but that she licked and sucked feverishly, occasionally bending down to give the underside of the shaft a long, sensuous lick.

Her little mewls, squirming motions, moans, and gasps made him smile, knowing she would love the resort. He had every intention of hiring her, but would play with her for a little while longer before letting her know that. As she quickly knelt and presented herself as he had instructed, he nodded. "Good girl." he praised, eyes wandering between her legs to where she was dripping her arousal on the tile floor. She was clearly aroused by her helpless situation.

Nero let out a soft, pleased chuckle as she obediently nodded and took the very tip of his manhood between her lips, tongue swirling lightly around the head of his cock, suckling lightly. He groaned softly, but wasn't satisfied for long. With one hand he pressed her head forward toward his cock, forcing more of that length into her mouth and back toward her throat. The other hand cracked the crop against her ass, enough to sting and leave a little red stripe. "Take that cock, more, you little whore! Choke on it, force it down your throat. You can take more than that!" he snapped, fingers lacing into her hair and taking a firm grip on her head. "Or maybe I should just fuck your mouth like the little slut you are." he said with a smirk, and cracked the crop against her other ass cheek, laughing softly and cruelly.

He used her hair as a handle for a could seconds, forcing his cock fully into her mouth and against the back of her throat, then let go, allowing her mouth to slide fully off his impressive manhood. then he gripped her hair again, pressing her lips and face to his heavy, hot balls. "Don't forget those too, cunt!" he taunted with a little smirk, flicking her again with the crop. "Put some energy into it."

Trinity's eyes shot wide when Nero gripped the back of her head and pushed her down on his cock, the thick member invading the back of her throat. She choked and squirmed on his dick, her throat squeezing it involuntarily as she struggled against him. Her tongue lashed its sensitive underside, not in a calculated way to bring him pleasure, but in the desperate way of a girl trying to push away an obstruction. The result was the same though, the rough muscle coiling and sliding wetly over the shaft.

She let out a loud, ragged gasp when he let her up, panic warring with arousal in her eyes. He only gave her a moment to catch a few gasping breaths before forcing her down again. She had been forced to present herself, been inspected like an object, and had her most intimate parts invaded by cold toys, but nothing could compare to the feelings that washed over her now. It wasn't pleasure, exactly. The frantic pumping, the sound of her own gagging, her brain was too confused to tell the excitement of fear from the excitement of arousal.

She wasn't being inspected or instructed. She was being dominated. His strong hands tangled in her hair, controlling her every movement, moving her up and down his cock like a whore. The contact, the force, it made the whole act so much more degrading, more personal. Her pussy clenched involuntarily and her eyes fluttered upwards in the throes of a particularly deep thrust.

Then, just when she thought she could take no more, he pulled her head back and shoved his balls into her face. She nuzzled them desperately, smearing the drool that coated her chin over them. Her tongue ran over them, tasting the salt and masculinity. She sucked one and then the other into her mouth. The her master pulled her mouth back onto his cock, alternating between the two for as long as he felt like, using her like an object.

Her slurping, gagging, squirming all made this experience highly pleasurable for him. While he loved it when a willing whore took his cock in her mouth and forced him deep down her throat, there was something more carnal and powerful about forcing a slut down his length as she writhed and squirmed her tongue thrashing along his cock. He groaned loudly, fucking her mouth like a hole to be used. She was an object for his pleasure, his cock and balls lathered with her drool. Despite his roughness, she did a good job of servicing his balls and cock, and when he neared orgasm, he pulled her off his long shaft.

"Look at you, slut." he taunted, looking down at her, kneeling, her spasming cunt dribbling her needy juice onto the floor, her pants causing perky breasts to rise and fall appealingly, splattered with her drool, and her face, flushed, her mouth drooling, used. "Aren't you a dirty whore. Now, slave, I offer you a choice. You can either take my cum across your face and mouth, or I can fuck you and bury my seed inside you. If you take it on your face, you may wash off before you go. If you want me to cum inside you, you may not- you may only dress and leave." He said with a smile. "What will it be, little skank? Pussy of face?" he said, stroking his cock slowly before her.

Nero stopped his controlling motions and laid his cock against Trinity's face. Her eyes crossed to follow it, her chest heaving in the sudden reprieve. She took stock of herself when he gave her his ultimatum.

Her pussy ached, every fiber in her screamed for him to take her, to fuck her, to shoot his cum up into her cunt like the receptacle that she was. But that primal part warred with her rational mind, too powerful to be totally repressed after just one session. She knew how she looked. Her lipstick smeared, her mascara dripping down her cheeks, her chin, throat, and the slopes of her breasts glistening with her spit. Her pussy was leaking and she had worn a skirt. There was no way she could go out in public like this. She would have to...

"My face, Sir. Please...please cum on my face." She said, her doe eyes gazing up at him through her lashes.

Nero smiled slightly. "Mm. Smart girl." He whispered softly, and tilted her head back with one hand. "Mouth open, slut. Beg. Beg for my cum all over your slutty whore face." He told her, grinning at the desperate expression she wore, how she looked up at him and panted with need and lust. He lightly slapped her face with the thickness of his cock, and pressed his balls to her mouth one more time as she stroked himself, closer and closer to that edge of orgasm.

At the last second, he pulled her face away from his thick manhood, tilting her youthful face and open mouth upward. His orgasm slammed into him, and he let out a powerful groan. His cock erupted with cum, spraying over her face and dripping down to her breasts. The second and third surge, each of equal strength, were directed into her mouth, coating her pink tongue with his musky semen. His finishing spurts of thick seed splattered her breasts and lips. He slowed his strokes, milking the last of his sticky cum to drip onto her.

"Good girl." he said with a small smile, adjusting his softening cock and returning it to his pants. He gestured to another door in the room. "There's a washroom through here. You've done well today and you'll receive a packet of information by mail in the next week with details of your offer." He said, and smiled at her cum-drenched, slutty looks. "I'm sure you'll enjoy it, and I'm sure the patrons will love you too." He said with a little laugh, and stepped out the door, leaving her alone.

Back
Top Bottom