Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Untamed ( Lost_one17 & CrimsonMaster )

CrimsonMaster

Pulsar
Spring 1883, a young couple Katie & Martin Brooks arrives at her uncles 300 acre ranch just south of Victorville, California. After her uncle's death this land was left to her in his will, newly married they came west looking for a fresh start and to raise a family. They soon found out that this was not some happy fairy tail land, but a land controlled by brutal men who took what they wanted, and there was little justice to stop them. The town of Victorville is a small town and most of the area around the town was owned by one man, a man named Victor Crenshaw. The only land Victor wanted that he didn't have was the 300 acres of land that borders the Horseshoe lake, where after Katie's uncle Mathew's mysterious death a year ago, Victor could water his cattle without trouble.

Victor offers to buy the land from Katie, but time after time she turns each one down even when he offers 3 times what it's worth, she still says no. Victor is a man of little patience and soon he will send his brothers Black Jack Crenshaw and Jimmy to force Katie to give up the land. John ( Black Jack ) Crenshaw is an outlaw and Victor's enforcer, what ever Victor can't buy Jack takes for him. He is mean as a snake and twice as deadly, murder,robbery and rape are just a few of the things he is guilty of. The last is the youngest brother James ( Jimmy ) Crenshaw, he is a bully and if he was not the brother of Victor and Black Jack he would be dead by now. He has no friends, but those Victor buys for him, although he is guilty of murder and rape he is at heart a coward.

Katie will soon learn a hard lesson about life in the west and in a town that is run by corrupt men. It's a lesson she will never forget and one that will fuel the fire of her revenge on those who took everything from her.

Katie sighed heavily and wiped the sweat from her forehead. While Martin was working on the ranch she was splitting wood for the fire. Lifting the axe to her shoulder she got a grip on the handle and with one fluid movement split the log on the chopping block clean in two. Sitting the axe against the large stump she loaded up her arms with chopped wood and carried it back to the house. Inside the house was filled with the aroma of her cooking. Checking everything she nodded satisfied with her work. Walking to the porch she cupped her hands around her mouth and called out to Martin. "MARTIN! FOOD IS READY!" She stood there waiting for a reply or to see him appearing over on of the many soft rolling hills. After a few minutes of waiting a sense of dread washed over the young bride. Running out into the fields she called his name out over and over with no response.

Stopping to catch her breath she looked around and realized that she was not alone out here. Glancing around she couldn't see anyone but she felt like she was being watched.

Four men watched as Katie runs through the field calling out to her husband...But no answer will come. Black Jack, Jimmy and two other men have knocked out and tied up Martin... Now they wait and watch getting ready to strike when Katie is in range of the near by tree line.

Jimmy: Damn she looks good! I can't wait to get some of that fresh pussy.

Black Jack: Easy boy, you'll get your chance at her. Just remember Victor wants her alive, but ( he kicks Martin) this piece of shit will die.

His eyes open wider as Katie moves a crossed the field. A crooked smiles comes to his face...Jimmy was right it will be nice to get some fresh pussy. He thinks to himself. He has watched Katie for sometime now...waiting for his chance, a chance that has arrived.

He motions to the others to move out and get ready to surround her when she comes near.

Katie ran towards the tree line still calling for her beloved. Coming over the last hill she clasped her hand over her mouth to hold in a scream. She found Martin, along with the men that had knocked him out. "MARTIN!" She screamed out tears rolling down her face. She covered her mouth with her hand as she sobbed. She recognized two of the men, Jimmy and John Crenshaw.

Slowly walking towards the men she wiped the tears from her eyes and cheeks. "What do you want with us?" She asked her voice shaky, but standing up right and looking them dead in the eyes.

As Katie runs to the tree line Jimmy says. " Here she comes!" Black Jack looks at the other two men and nods, they move around behind Katie and block any chance of getting away. Black Jack walks up to Katie as she asked what they wanted with them, he laughs and says.

" HAHAHAHA... What do we want with you? You should know what we want. " Jimmy walks over to Katie and pulls his knife out, smiles and runs the tip down her cheek. Jimmy says. " Gee you're awful pretty. " Black Jack looks at Jimmy and says. " Easy boy. " Jimmy slowly pulls the knife away from Katie's face as Black Jack looks back at her and says.

" Victor offered you good money for this land, 3 times what it's worth. You could have been rich and moved back east and been safe, but you wanted to stay here and now you have to pay the price. "

The two men behind Katie move closer as Black Jack reaches out takes Katie's long blonde hair in his hand leans over and smells her hair. " Hummm.....Lilacs. "

He looks at Jimmy and says. " She smells good too. " They all laugh.

Katie looked at the men as they surrounded her. Hearing their voices she clenched her teeth in anger, she didn't want to upset them enough to hurt her or Martin any more. She locked up when Jimmy pulled the knife on her and ran it over her cheek, the coldness of the blade felt so unnatural against her warm skin.

"Victor and all his money can burn for all that I care." She said the anger in her tone growing. Watching him get close enough to grab her hair and smell it made her sick. Hearing his joke while he was looking away she planted a firm slap across his face that echoed across the rolling hills. "Don't touch me you monster." She said pulling away from him.

Dead silence falls over the men as they wait for Jack's reaction to Katie's slap. The burning of Jack's cheek fuels the fire in his eyes as he turns and looks at Katie. He reaches out and grabs her by the back of the head and pulls her head back, with the same motion he draws his revolver and puts it under her chin.

Then he remembers Victor's orders, that they could do what ever they wanted to her, but she was to live.

As he hold the barrel against her skin he says.

"You're gonna learn a hard lesson, that no one says no to me! Everything around here belongs to the Crenshaw's, and that includes your sweet pussy!"

He then lets go of her hair and back hands her a crossed the face.

"Ugh" Katie clenched her teeth as her head was jerked back by her hair. Seeing the revolver being drawn in the same moment. Feeling it under her chin she didn't know if she was scared or ready for the worst. Listening to his words she grew sick to her stomach.

"You wont lay a finger on me." She said before his hand hit her face knocking her to the ground. She tenderly rubbed her cheek and jaw tears in her eyes. "You bastard." She said spitting on his shirt. "I would rather be shot than have some pig like you rape me." She said her eyes burning with rage.

Katie slowly started to pick herself up from the ground and grabbed a handful of dirt. As she stood she threw it into Jacks eyes and tried to run from them screaming for help as she did.

Jack is drven back as Katie throws thee dirt in his face, he yells. " GET THAT BITCH!! " Rubbing the dirt from his eyes and face. Quick as a flash Jimmy runs and tackles Katie before she get s to far, he rolls her over and begins to strike her a crossed the face. " You're gonna pay for that BITCH! " Jimmy said. Jack hearing the smack of jimmy's hand a crossed Katie's face yells. " DAMNIT!!! Just tie her up and drag her ass back to the house! I'll take care of her there! " The other men run over and as one pulls Jimmy off Katie, the other wraps a rope around Katie's arms and upper body. Then the two men start dragging Katie a crossed the field back towards the house.

Jack grabs Jimmy as he was getting up and smacks him a crossed the face, and says. " Boy, I told you to be easy! Now let's drag this worthless piece of shit back to the house. We're gonna find out just how much she loves her man. " Jack and Jimmy grab the rope holding Martin and start dragging him back, following just behind the other men.

Katie let out a shrill shriek when she was tackled getting turned over and slapped her head fell to the side and the sting brought tears to her eyes. She struggled as much as she could as they tied her up. "Let me go." She screamed loudly at him kicking and trying to wrap her legs around anything to slow them down.

Tears filled her eyes as she watched them drag her unconscious husband behind them. "MARTIN! PLEASE WAKE UP. MARTIN!" She screamed out for her husband growing angrier and more wild as she drew closer to the house.

Soon they are all back at the house, Jack orders Katie tied to the horse railimg. Even though she tries to fight, her arms are tied down as she is leaning over the rail. Jack looks at Katie and says. " This is what happens when you don't do as your told. Your husband will pay for what you did. " The men take turns beating and kicking Martin as Katie watches on in horror. Martin is bleeding from his face as the beating goes on, Jimmy pulls out his knife and gets ready for his turn at Martin.

Katie kicked and screamed as she was tied to the horse railing. She watched in horror as the men started to beat her husband. "STOP IT! PLEASE STOP!" She scream tears pouring from her eyes. Her cries became less of words and more just screams and sobs. Seeing Jimmy pull his knife she started to freak out and tug violently at her restraints her blood staining the ropes. "NO, NO, NONONO!" She screamed until her voice cracked. Falling limp she closed her eyes tightly and sobbed loudly knowing what was going to happen to her love.

Jack walks over to Katie kneels down next to her." So Katie, what would give to save you husband? .. What are you willing to give up? " He had a wicked grin on his face as he reached out and touched her hair. " I'm sure you don't want Martin to pay anymore for your mistakes. So nows your chance to give me something so they will stop hurting Martin. " Jack waits for Katie's answer.

While Jack was speaking the others continued to kick and beat Martin, being tied up he could not defened himself. Jimmy still had his knife out and was ready to use it on Jack's orders.

"I'll give you anything." She said through sobs not being able to watch the scene of her husband being beaten so badly. "No!" Martin yelled out defiantly before catching a kick to the gut. Coughing he looked at his sobbing wife threw swollen eyes. "Don't touch her." He wheezed weakly. Katie looked up at her husband on the floor all she wanted was to run to him and hold him. "Martin I dont want you to get hurt anymore, we can give up the land and move back to the east, I just want to be with you." She cried her sobs growing harder making her body shake.

Jack laughed. " Katie, Victor wants your land. What are you willing to give to me, so that Martin lives? " Jack grins at Katie. He runs his hand down her face, and then down to her breasts. He begins to squeeze them hard. " Well katie? Can you guess what I want? "

Katie knew what he wanted but she couldn't let it happen, not with Martin watching. Feeling his hand on her breast squeezing it harshly. Biting her lip she turned her face from him she tried to pull away but couldn't get far enough away from him. "LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE YOU BASTARD!" Martin yelled from the floor as he watched the vile man groping his wife. Katie bit her lip harder drawing blood listening to her husbands screaming. "Take what you want from me." She said softly her voice was broken. "But promise to let Martin free." She said softly.

Jack let out an evil laugh. " If you give yourself to me, I will not hurt Martin, I promise. " He licked his lips waiting for Katie's answer, then ran his hand down and up Katie's dress. He began to slowly rub her clit through her panties.

Katie bit back a moan as he touched her, she felt disgusted with body's betrayal of her will. Gritting her teeth loud enough for Jack to hear she closed her tear fill eyes and took in a deep breath through her nose. Exhaling slowly silent tears streamed down her face. "Fine...You can have me, but stop hurting Martin." She she said softly her voice hollow and broken.

Jack smiled and turned towards Jimmy and the other men. " Ok boys leave Martin alone, I want him to see Katie giving me pleasure. " He said with a wicked smile on his face. He turned back to Katie and cut her arms free. " Ok Katie, lets see your body. Strip for me Katie. "

Back
Top Bottom