Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something I've never RP'ed about before (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sanderson

Meteorite
Please PM if interested, do not post here for any reason!

A note excusing the low-detail first thread:

So I kind of had an idea that I wanted to post quickly before I forget about it, so I just want to stress that this is not my main request thread and the real one will be more detailed but less specific when it is ready.

I'd like to put a little disclaimer out and explain my own viewpoint:

This RP is going to use feminism as one of the ideas which gives it an edgy and exciting story as well as interesting characters. My own personal viewpoint, and I want to make this perfectly clear from the start, is that feminism is a serious issue with many respectable goals as well as achievements.

However, as with any good cause there are those who misinterpret it, or preach values that they themselves are not expected / needed to adhere to or even that they outright contradict in action. This RP will focus on that type of person as your character.

So now onto the RP:

Plot and characters:

**side note, if anything is not described here e.g. ages, appearances etc. that means it is still up for discussion**

Your character is a 'feminist' blog writer, but not the type of person who has really understood the real message of the subject. She is however a smart woman who knows how to attract an audience, so her blog is VERY popular. She's the type of woman to do things like:

Snap at a guy if he holds a door open for her
Says that looking at a woman's chest if she wears a low top is a form of rape
Feels that 'actress' is a derogatory term because it specifies gender
Refuses to let a man sit next to her on the bus in case he rapes her right then and there
Claims make-up and leg-waxing are male ideals enforced on women but follows them willingly anyway

She's attracted enough media attention that a newspaper company wants to interview her, and that task falls to my character - the male journalist who will be writing the story. He's done his research and read her blog, thinking the whole thing is utter shit for the most part.

They sit through a dinner together where he asks her some questions, gets her viewpoint on a few current events, and by the end of the evening she knows that the article he will write is not going to favour her at all.

To top it all off, when it comes to the end of the evening and they are about to part ways upon leaving the restaurant, the woman notices that she has left her purse in the cab on the way to the place. Can a feminist just sit there and expect the man to pay for the meal? He offers her a deal in the end, let go of her values for one night and let him take her home, and he'll write a kinder article about her.

Kinks and themes I'd like to includes in this RP:

The majority of these are optional of course, but it's just a few things that I think suit the plot well and I'd enjoy including.

Male dom / Female Sub, Modern and realistic setting, rough sex, spanking, light bondage, degradation, disregard of a character's limits*, throat-fucking, verbal teasing, reluctance turning to enjoyment.

I also have a full F-list here: https://www.f-list.net/c/mr_sanderson

* Please note, disregard of a CHARACTER'S limits. If you, the roleplayer, say no anal, that means no anal. If the character you control says no anal then my character may well choose to ignore that.

The quality and style of writing I offer (plus expect in return):

I tend to write long posts, that much is simple fact. I don't expect an essay from you, but one good sized paragraph is the absolute minimum really.

Description is important to me, I always try to explain: What my characters look like / are wearing, what they can feel (physically) what they are thinking (and emotions), how they are acting (body language, facial expression and movements) and how they are talking (not 'said' every time - boring). I would hope that my partners are capable of the same.

English is my first language and so I have a firm grasp of correct grammar usage and spelling, I know not everyone does have that same background and so skill levels vary, so I do understand and accept mistakes. Laziness like just not spell-checking or using text-speak I will not put up with however.

I only ever use thread or PM, with a preference for threads. Also my writing is always from a third person perspective. If you ask for anything else I'll flat out say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom