Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Future roleplay partners *updated*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detailedrp90

Banned
Banished
This will probably be my last thread for awhile depending on how it goes. I will simply state what I am looking for in a roleplay partner. I will post my f-list and I will wait for your pm.

1. I am looking for a roleplay partner that I can give a plot or some pairings to without them rejecting them. I want to be able to get the roles as kinky as possible to as normal and basic as possible.

2. Discussion we have to be able to discuss the kinks. I know every person has their lines they won't cross. Like I won't do a rape scene or under age scene. So I get that people have stuff they just won't do. So we will discuss kinks before plots or pairings so I know boundaries.

3. Be detailed it really helps the scene move along. If you send one line to my multiple paragraphs that's not going to really do anything to help me.

4.I am not that picky with punctuation. Spelling errors happen but please no text talk. I don't even enjoy that when texting someone.

5. If you don't like the way a roleplay is turning out tell me about it so we can change something or just start a new roleplay. I am not a mean person so I won't flip out on you promise.

6. I am looking for partners. That means more than just one roleplay. We finish a roleplay and start another one. I have a lot of ideas and really trying to find people to help me experience them.

7. Be some what open minded. I don't want to roleplay a situation that can happen in my life. That just seems boring. I don't want a girlfriend roleplay or a wife roleplay.

8.I didn't think I had to say this but no one liners especially when I give 4 plus paragraphs I will just stop talking to you that would be a waste of my time

9.I don't care what gender you are but I only play male and don't play m/m so you must play a girl.

Well that's all I can think about for now. Pm me and we can get started. I don't usually check the thread so if you comment on this I might not see it for awhile. So it's best to just send me a pm.

My f-list
https://www.f-list.net/c/Detailedrp90 can't wait to hear from you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom