Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can We Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your_Siren

Super-Earth
Hello, I am new to this site but not new to rping. I can type between 3 and 7 paragraphs of text though I will typically try to mirror my partners posts. I would prefer to RP over private messages but I might be able to be talked into posting in a forum. I also have yim and aim sui we can do over those as well. I can play males and females and enjoy MxF MxM and FxF. I like my smut to have some sort of plot to it, rather than just constant banging. I can play multiple characters but I do not like playing as more than one character during a sex scene, but if you want to play multiples I'm fine with that!

Here is my list for my kinks and things; https://www.f-list.net/c/your_siren
Please let me know what your wanting to play when you contact me.

Craving:
At the moment I kind of crave more plot than smut. That's not to say I don't want sex to happen, I would just like a story with it.

Princess/mage - my idea for this is the mage is a shape shifter and takes the form of an animal to protect the princess but only she knows he's not actually an animal. Or maybe it could be all of the royals have a special body guard like this, they appear to be animals that accompany them everywhere but are really there to protect them. Would work for m/m f/m or f/f and doubling.

Cinderella - So I saw Cinderella recently and I kind of want to do a story like that, someone whose not a royal secretly attending a ball and drawing the eye of prince or princess. It could be many things, maybe a male servant disguising himself as a woman for a night to have a chance to dance with the prince, maybe Cinderella shows up to meet the prince but ends up meeting his sister instead...

Summoner x Guardian - so I've been playing final fantasy x lately and I like the idea of a plot revolving around a summoner and their guardian (or guardians of you want to play more.) If your not familiar with the game basically there's a great evil monster destroying cities and the only way to stop them is a person with special powers who goes on a pilgrimage with only their guardian, a person sworn to defend them. Typically if they succeed they die but we can make it so they give up our try to find another way or sad ending. (Please note I mean Guardians and not Aeons)

Here are some of the things I'm interested in rping:
RoyaltyxGuard
Nekos
Anthro
Knight x Mage
Knight x Royal
Royal x Royal
Royal x Thief (maybe like robin hood)
Stranded on a desert island
Pokemon (pokemon or trainer or both)
Room mates
Summoner x Guardian
Vampires
Vampires x Human
Students
Harry Potter (OC's only though plz)
MaidxMaster
City girl/country boy
Beastialty
NekoxHuman
Siblings
Step Siblings
ThiefxGuard
DragonxDragon Rider (Can be riderxmount or the dragon can shape shift)
Older Brothers Sister x Brothers Friend
Inuyasha (I can play as Inuyasha, Sango, Kouga and ocs. My fav pairing is inu/Sango and oc/Sesshomaru)
Something like Ah! My Goddess
Twins​

Things I'm not interested in:
Futa
Pregnacy
Scat
BDSM
Watersports
Vore
Non Con
First Person

If you want something not listed please let me know!​

RE: Come Play With Me <3 what about sonic

Your_Siren said:
Hello, I am new to this site but not new to rping. I can type between 3 and 7 paragraphs of text though I will typically try to mirror my partners posts. I would prefer to RP over private messages but I might be able to be talked into posting in a forum. I can play males and females and enjoy MxF MxM and FxF. I like my smut to have some sort of plot to it, rather than just constant banging. I can play multiple characters but I do not like playing as more than one character during a sex scene, but if you want to play multiples I'm fine with that!

Here is my list for my kinks and things; https://www.f-list.net/c/your_siren
Please let me know what your wanting to play when you contact me.

Craving:
Princess/mage - my idea for this is the mage is a shape shifter and takes the form of an animal to protect the princess but only she knows he's not actually an animal. Or maybe it could be all of the royals have a special body guard like this, they appear to be animals that accompany them everywhere but are really there to protect them. Would work for m/m f/m or f/f and doubling.

Here are some of the things I'm interested in rping:
RoyaltyxGuard
Nekos
Stranded on a desert island
Pokemon
Room mates
Students
StudentxTeacher
Harry Potter (OC's only though plz)
MaidxMaster
City girl/country boy
Beastialty
Siblings
Step Siblings
ThiefxGuard
DragonxDragon Rider (Can be riderxmount or the dragon can shape shift)
Older Brothers Sister x Brothers Friend
Inuyasha (I can play as Inuyasha, Sango, Kouga and ocs. My fav pairing is inu/Sango and oc/Sesshomaru)
Something like Ah! My Goddess
Twins​

Things I'm not interested in:
Futa
Pregnacy
Scat
BDSM
Watersports
Vore
Non Con
First Person

If you want something not listed please let me know!​