Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not your average Blonde. [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Blonde

Moon
Welcome! And thank you for stopping by.

I would consider myself a well versed role player. I have a handful of years experience under my belt, and am seeking similarly experienced females to enjoy some fun and sensual times with.

I am typically a dominant character. I am a man's man at heart, and enjoy being in control. That said - I am NOT looking for a girl who is simply going to roll over and allow herself to be taken. I do appreciate a good level of kink - but I am not looking for a mindless slave. What I really enjoy is the process of conversion.

In my potential partner, or partners, I am looking for an intelligent woman who is witty and also highly sexual. One of the things I enjoy most about role playing is the teasing/build up/foreplay more than the actual smut. I want to be challenged on both a sexual and intellectual level. I enjoy sarcasm in my partner, taking friendly jabs at one another in a flirtatious way really helps to build up the sexual tension.

As far as roles go, I am rather open minded and versatile. The more in depth and advanced, the better. Of course, I enjoy the brainstorming aspect of tailoring a role set to our specific liking, so feel free to PM me and we can talk.

I genuinely feel like I could fit any sort of persona needed for a story. Although I am capable of playing the sweet boyfriend type, I generally like roles that don't involve a boyfriend/girlfriend type of relationship. It's just too vanilla for me. I enjoy a modern setting most - something that is believable as if it could be happening somewhere in the world. I am also open to historical and fantasy type storylines. I find myself enjoying roles best that involve a lot of sexual tension. I want the attraction to be palpable - but for some reason, our relationship isn't allowed or 'supposed' to go past the attraction stage. I like roles where there is some sort of forbidden element to them. Whether that mean one of us is in a separate relationship (adultery themed), there is an age difference, or the relationship would be considered taboo by society, etc. The more it would be frowned upon, the MORE I LIKE IT.

I'll give some examples of pairings so that you have a better idea. These are all very basic ideas, and the actual storyline can be tweaked to fit our likes specifically. I am also by no means limited to these few examples. I feel like the roles themselves aren't as important - they are mostly just a way to establish our relationship in the role play. The actual storyline surrounding those roles, the plot, is what we are here for.

Corporate executive (could be married) x Secretary/Intern

College Professor (could be married)/TA x Student

Coworkers

Boyfriend x Girlfriend's sister/friend (this is easily interchangeable. Could be Older friend x friend's sister, etc.)

Step-siblings

Neighbors

Parent (could be married) x Babysitter

Marriage counselor x Disgruntled wife

'Forbidden' relations
Potential for pregnancy
Close proximity (meaning that we both know someone mutually who would very much disapprove of our attraction)
Rough sex
Dominance
Sarcasm
Public/Professional settings
Curvaceous women
Seduction
Initiative, Imagination, Descriptiveness

Dislikes:
One liners
Lack of creativity
Dullness

Random Interests:
Post Apocalyptic (zombies, technological take overs, etc)
Super Hero cosplay
'Adult' version of Disney stories/fairy tales

This is a bit of a rough draft that I will update periodically as new ideas come to me. Feel free to PM me if you are interested, I would love to hear from you.

I am fine role playing via PMs, but if you do have a messenger, that would be great as well as that is what I prefer. The real time interaction is much more enjoyable for me.

RE: Not your average Blonde. [M4F]

These roles/scenes are mostly generic to give you an idea of my playing style and some of the things that I enjoy. They are all open to change or tweaks, or if you are happy with the idea as is: for immediate reply.

Professional Boundaries

The office was buzzing as usual around this time. Telephones rang on the hook, the chatter of voices answering them mingling to create a droning buzz that filled the fluorescent lighted cubicles spaces. He passed by the rows of desks, exchanging a brief smile or wave here, a respectful nod there. He had been working for the insurance company for a little over a year now, and although he didn't exactly enjoy the job itself, it paid the bills.

He was headed for the break room to get himself a cup of coffee, an essential part to starting his day off on the right foot. He smoothed the blue patterned tie down the front of his white button down, the golden wedding band on his left hand gleaming slightly in the light as he passed by the copy room door. He halted in his tracks before leaning back to peer through the doorway. He smiled to himself, seeing her there with her back to him. She was bent at the waist, her tastefully lengthed skirt fitting snuggly over her backside as she fed papers into the shredder. He was a married man - sure - but there was no harm in looking. He cleared his throat gently to get her attention, a smile painted across his expression and his blue eyes twinkling as she glanced over her shoulder in his direction and returned the smile.

"Good morning." he said cordially, although his tone held a hint of familiarity. His wife wouldn't approve, naturally, but a little flirtation never hurt anyone. "I was just heading to get some coffee. You in?"

(As you can imagine, this role would involve a married man and his attractive coworker. She could be married as well. They often flirt with each other, and the attraction is there - but considering their work environment and personal relationships at home - it has never gone beyond that. For this role, I picture things gradually becoming more inappropriate between the two. Subtle touches, dirty emails, etc.)

Kink Magazine

His name was Mr. Jones. He was the founder of Kink Magazine, one of the most controversial on the market. Starting from the ground up, he had slowly amassed a following of loyal readers despite the public's general disdain for the magazine's subject matter. It had also made him a rather wealthy man.

He was also a very private person, despite his notoriety. Employees of the company often gossiped, his mysterious tendencies only adding fuel to the fire. Rumors swirled about him constantly and the fact that he often had strange women visit him privately in his office during work hours only made people more curious. They would often stay for several hours and then simply leave without so much as saying a word to anyone. Despite his charming personality, there seemed to be a dark and secretive side to Mr. Jones.

"Send her to my office, please."

His tone was deep and rich when he spoke. He had a direct way of stating things as if he expected for his words to be followed. He hung the phone up and glanced down again at the piece of paper resting on the surface of the desk's glass top. He picked it up again, his blue eyes scanning over the page once more. He found himself rather impressed by the article, doubly so now that he'd learned it was written by one of the magazine's newest interns.

(This would eventually develop into a dom/sub relationship)

Dr. Drew

"It's just... work and everything. I feel like I'm under so much pressure with my job, and now at home with her... The more I think about it the more anxious I feel and the less I'm able to perform..."

He sat back in his chair as he listened to the other man vent, staying respectfully quiet until he was sure his patient had finished before he offered his own question.

"So you feel like your wife is adding pressure to the situation, which is only intensifying the problem?"

He picked up his fancy fountain pen that came with silver trimming, jotting down some short hand notes into the case file that belonged to his current patient. He glanced at his golden wrist watch momentarily, seeing as how the hour was nearly up.

His current patient was one half of a couple he was counseling, the husband. He and his wife were having marital issues revolving around their sex life. The wife was upset because her husband had seemed to have lost interest in her - but after deciding it would be best to counsel them separately - he was learning more about the husband's issue. His impotence came mostly from stress, not disinterest.

Soon, the session wound down and he politely told the husband he would have to save his story for the next meeting. He knew that the other man's counterpart would be soon arriving for her session.

(This one would become increasingly more sexual as it progressed. It would start innocently enough, with Dr. Drew counseling each of them separately, but with little-to-no progress coming from the husband, his wife becomes increasingly more frustrated both with her marriage and sexually. The private sessions would become more sexually charged, with the wife voicing her lustful desires and Dr. Drew attempting to hide his erection underneath his desk until eventually, he's had enough. Dr. Drew and the wife knew this was coming - it was just a matter of time. Blame it on the hubby.)

Hi there!

Your writing style, without a doubt, seems to have caught my eye. I am interested in doing something from the sorts of Professional Boundaries, but with 50 Shades of Grey theme. If it is not too much of a hassle, I'd prefer that the male was not married.

I like to role play with my characters in their early to mid twenties. If you would like, we could sort of mix up Professional Boundaries with Kink Magazine. Let me know as it completely up to your decision.

I'm back! If you were playing with me and I haven't replied since my short departure, feel free to message me again.

Anyway ~bump

I love the idea of an adult Disney type plot. I've been role playing for around 3-5 years and can post large quantities depending on your replies as well. I'm open to ideas, and am interested in plotting with you, PM me if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom