Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

submissive f looking to play! [m/f & f/f]

Status
Not open for further replies.

momo

Dust
I'M ONLY LOOKING FOR A FEW RP'S, SO ONLY MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE NOT AFRAID OF REJECTION!
PM ME REQUESTS. I PROBABLY WON'T NOTICE IF YOU POST HERE.

my f-list

hello! i'm momo, and welcome to my scattered list of cravings. as the title states i'm a sub, and i would really like my characters to be too. but i'm versatile when it comes to personality, so please request if you have a favourite! sweet and innocent, too feisty for their own good, bimbo slut, or whatever else you may crave. however, i will not do: characters under 18, rape, or extreme violence. pseudo-rape? hell yes, favourite. rough treatment of my character? yes please. at the end of the day, she just needs at least a little part of herself to want it. side note for kinks: don't even message me if you're not willing to write, in detail, YC performing oral on MC. not saying it has to be all the time, but i need more than it being a vague mention before YC sticks his dick in! for everything really, try to give some details -remember your five senses! especially tastes and feels. ;3

i like pictures! real or anime, doesn't matter, just please give me a character picture. and no fem boys! i like my men big and masculine. as for my women, i'm fine with just about everything. just no chubbies or glasses, please. again, if you have a favourite type of girl, don't be shy to request a specific look. i'm also capable of doubling, depending on the plot.

i roleplay over private messages (never off-site, maybe threads), and i must now state that i will not post every day. not even every other day. between school and work i'm not left with a lot of downtime, so what little downtime i have left only lets me post a couple times a week, sometimes less. if you can accept this, know that you will have equal patience from me. i can wait weeks if that's what you need -this is just a hobby, it's meant to be fun!

note for cravings:
me as a neko* girl (* or any type of animal, same style) can be applied to any following cravings instead of human.

general cravings:
(listed you/me)
  • CRAVING: wolf or dog/human (or "neko" style wolf/dog girl)
  • werewolf/human (with werewolf in full form at times)
  • CRAVING: older stepbrother/stepsister who thinks they're related CLAIMED
    optional: MC could have a slightly older sister (could be played by either/both of us) who also joins in, much to the delight of YC who loves seeing the actual sisters together.

YC was about 10 years-old when his father (who had full custody of him) married MC's mother, who'd semi-recently given birth to MC (& possibly already had another daughter, age 2-3) from her last relationship. Perhaps it was YC's idea or perhaps the parents simply wanted to try and avoid the whole step-relationship thing, but the family never told their daughter(s) that they weren't all actually related. For a long time this wasn't a problem, the family practically forgetting the fact themselves and moving on with their lives, but with as MC progressed through her teens yours definitely started taking notice of her. Perhaps his hugs began to linger a little longer, and perhaps he initiated contact more than was normal, but for the most part he contained himself, saving his lust for when he jerked off (all made easier by the fact that he was in college for most of her teens). Now he's graduated and has his own place, and MC's just been accepted to a college in his area. Having his legal little sister in his own space quickly proves to be too much temptation, prompted by his long-time fantasies of MC caving to his attentions despite thinking he's her actual brother. Much to his luck she does cave, reluctant and scared at first because she knows it's taboo, but turned on more than she should be that it's her big brother using her. If there's another sister, perhaps she's been in a similar boat to YC, and when she pops by for a visit and has to share a bed with MC she takes a chance and is surprised to find how receptive MC is. Eventually, YC could catch them and join in, loving the actual incest as well as having two little sisters eager to play with their big brother.

For all of this, I'd like a lot of 'big brother, little sister' talk, and I'm imagining MC is pretty innocent and naive, perhaps also looking younger in appearance than she is (if that's to your tastes). Eventual pregnancy is encouraged for this one. If there is another sister, she'd dom MC but still sub to YC.
  • male orc/human or half khajiit (skyrim) CLAIMED
  • pokemon/my girl
  • f/f + tentacle creature(s)
  • your suggestions! i'd love to hear your cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom