Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long term werewolf rp (original idea from Blazefighter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
So my friend came up with this great plot idea and put it up on this website and she got some awesome results, after getting her help it's now my turn to put it up but with a few minor tweaks to her stuff so it's not exactly like hers. Just like she said though, because they are part animals it'll be rough;) We can find a way to incorporate parts of my f-list and yours as well. A warning though I refuse to do this through IM so don't ask, please pm me if your interested. SO down below is the plot!

McKenzie Grace Moore is the daughter of Alpha Moore, the only daughter. Her brother was killed by rouges so she is the packs 'prized possession'. Nearly everyone in the pack who has reached eighteen has found their mate except for her. She hasn't felt that...spark yet with anyone. Everyone knew how fierce she was, being an alpha and all, it came with a certain power that no one in her pack, except her father, could deny. Ellary is always the top dog but has never been able to go and meet other packs so what happens when the neighboring pack comes to stay in their territory for a month and McKenzie meets the oh-so-handsome yet dangerous Alpha? Can she deny the strange pull she feels around him or will she give in to her animalistic feelings.

Real quick a little bit of information as to why MC will want to deny her feelings for the alpha:

Because she is in another pack she will have to leave her home and join his pack, because she has the blood of an alpha in her, her pride will not allow her to simply leave, even if it was for her mate. Also because she is an alpha as well as YC there will be a fight for dominance (You will take that role) but MC is a stubborn person who does not bend as easily as other females in her pack and hates to think that a male can have any effect on her.

Good evening, I do so enjoy wolf pack roleplays and werewolves are the epitome of my idea for an enjoyable experience. May I? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom