Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are so gulible...(Bethany Farrell x Rp_slut)

I sit at home and realize why my life sucks. Its my damn foster sister. She's always messing things up. I have to share everything with her. She's such a bitch. And if I really think about it, she deserves every bit of it. Time to take matters in my own hands... I call out for mom. "I am going to take sis out shopping tomorrow ok?" I pause to hear her response. "That's so sweet Beth, thank you for looking after her so well". Oh what she doesn't know... I smirk, but put on my best angel face and go back upstairs. Ok now part 2. I go into my sisters room with a few of my clothes. I am 2 sizes smaller then her but I know she will wear them because she always envies my style....

"Hey sis I got some clothes that I don't want any more do you want them?" I smile sweetly trying to show genuine intent. I have selected a skirt, a blouse, a lacy blue bra and a cute thong. "It will be nice for us to look similar , that way they will know we are sisters."

I'm sitting in my room and trying to mind my own business though I'd much rather be hanging out with Beth, my sister and role model. She's very caring and nice, I realize behind that tough exterior but seems to want to be left alone often so I reluctantly do so.

I'm pleasantly surprised by her coming to my room and even happier when I see her giving me her clothes. I get up off my bed and hug her, with a huge grin on my face! I love these rare moments when she shows me she cares. It doesn't happen often which is probably why I like them even more!

"Thanks Beth" I say, holding the clothes in my hand "These look great".
I wonder for a brief moment if they will be too tight considering I'm bigger than her despite being 3 years younger but dismiss the ungrateful thought immediately.
"I can't wait to try them on!" I add hoping that we will get to wear them together somewhere.

I smile sweetly. "I think these will make you look stylish." Inside I cant wait for her to try to get her fanny into these. The stares she will get.... "Ok I thought maybe tomorrow we could go shopping.. just the two of us. I'll take you to all the fancy boutiques. Then I'll take you out for dinner." I look with a cute dimpled smile at her eyes.

I know that she will do it to, the slut. I can get her to do anything I want. She's so desperate for attention she'll follow me anywhere, even to the depths of hell. Well I'll just make sure to drop her off then. I smirk to myself.

"So what do you think? Do you think you can keep yourself composed for an afternoon with me?" I ask my words biting.

I couldn't believe my ears. Beth wanted to take me out shopping? I liked the attention that I occasionally got from her but a whole afternoon? Shopping? And did she say fancy boutiques? I nodded excitedly before she reminded me of how I was probably acting.

'Deep breath, Katie!' I told myself, swallowing and nodding again, this time a little bit less excitedly.
"I will try, Beth" I said honestly because I knew an afternoon with her might be overwhelming for me. I was so thankful to her, to her mother, to everyone they had brought be in contact with and I took another deep breath and added because she needed to know "I can't tell you how thankful I am for how nice you've been to me"

"Ok, sis calm down. Don't get your panties in a wad" I laugh. "Of course you should be thankful." I bore my eyes right into her. "Now in these boutiques they are specialty high class stores, and you must have proper etiquette ok? Do you think you can handle it? I don't want to be embarrassed by you and not be able to show my face in those stores again..." I look condescendingly down my nose at her. "If you want I can show you how to act properly to assure maximum service" My lips curl into a cruel grin as if I was addressing a child who cant behave themselves.

Oh I'll show her alright... I'll show her how to be the laughing stock of humanity. I'll just explain to the sales ladies that she's mentally retarded.. that should allow for me to have some fun at her expense....

I nodded again, and took a deep breath. Telling myself again that I needed to calm down. Beth could see it and she had immediately told her. As she spoke, I realized that apart from the excitement of hanging out with Beth which on it's own could be overwhelming, I'd also have to deal with the snooty sales people at these fancy stores. The panic must have been evident as Beth thankfully offered to help me with some tips and I gladly accepted.
"Yes, please" I said, the thankful desperation probably evident in my voice and added because she had told me that I should be thankful and Beth should know that I'm not taking this for granted "If you have time and it's not much of a bother".

I waited for her to respond knowing that the rest of the day would be one of nervousness if she didn't help me. Thoughts were running through my head about what my other etiquette options could be- some friend? I couldn't think of one. Her mom? She's been so nice but I don't want to be pushy. The internet? Surely there must be some tips there!

"Well I will help you, I don't want to be seen with an idiot. First thing you need to think about is posture. If you want to be served, you must look like it. Not sit on the edge of your bed." When you do, I bring my hand to your chin, and firmly face your head forward, eyes facing forward. I then put one hand at your back and cause you to straighten up. "Now thrust your chest forward, keeping your back straight. and for gods sakes, place your hands in your lap."

I watch with a hawk eye ready to correct her at a moments notice. Oh this is fun.. I feel like I am the teacher at a boarding school... and with a top 2 sizes too small it will ride up and her boobs will uncomfortably jut out and strain at her bra...

Of course in reality, no boutique required such rigidity.. but I wanted to make this afternoon one she will never forget...

Her words sting and my face drops and my body slumps but only for a moment before she is correcting my posture. I smile as she makes me sit up straight and hold my head high, feeling confident already as I stick my chest out, pushing my 34C breasts out a little. I know they get attention and gosh, Beth is so right, I think. 

By sticking them out, not only does it make me look better, it also makes me feel more confident. I smile a little more now, again thankful for having Beth as more than a sister....really a coach and guide too.
"I promise I won't make you look bad" I say, the confidence vanishing and replaced with a look that is craving acceptance.

"Good. Because if you don't," I look at her with steely eyes, "I'll never let you go anywhere with me again" I spit the last words out with venom. My expression softens to one as if you were a cherished pet. I stroke your hair. "So you be a good sis ok? I want to be able to take you places."

I am loving this. I hope I will be able to go through with the rest of my dastardly plan tomorrow... "Ok now for how to wear, and how to walk" I pick up the clothes I brought you. "Ok first lesson. Underwear. When shopping they don't want you to have skin contact with any underwear, so make sure you wear your panties OVER your stockings and not under. That way if you want to try on any other pair its easy to get on and off" What a joke...she'll look so silly... I cant wait to see this one...

I nodded, a bit afraid of her threat. I could deal with perhaps not going out with her again but wouldn't ever want her to look bad. I'd feel terrible if that were to happen. The fear of failure was huge for me but Beth probably saw that and switched quickly to a more sweet, encouraging tone. I smiled and nodded again thinking how amazing she was. She probably just knows when to be tough and when to pick me up when I'm down. I wonder what I've done to deserve the luck of having Beth as a sister, now feeling even more determined to not fail her trust and confidence in me.

I sit up, straightening my body like she had showed me to as I realize I had begun to slump and listen to her new tips. 
'Wear the panties over the stockings?' I think to myself. Does she mean when we leave home? I'm confused but feel afraid to ask for fear of looking silly and I just nod instead.

I can see it etched all over her face.. she has no clue...inwardly I smile. She really is a dumb cunt isn't she..."I can see that you have no experience in dressing yourself." I stand up and go through her drawers. Ugh such ugly clothes. And the granny panties...no wonder why she doesn't get guys. I hold one out and stretch them in front of her face. "And you really think you can get guys wearing this?" I rummage around some more and find a pair of leggings. I lay them on the bed.

"Ok what I mean is this. When we go out shopping, you first put on your leggings, and then your panties." I throw them on top. "This way the leggings and next to your skin and not the underwear." I pick them up roll them in a ball, and throw them in a corner. "Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it." I sit next to you and rub your shoulder. "You never know stick around me long enough and you might be so frigid.." I stand up and go to your door. "Get lots of sleep, I don't want you dragging your heels and slowing me down tomorrow." I walk out closing your door.

I don't like it when she criticizes me but she is always able to make sure she says or does the right thing just when I've had enough and it makes me realize or rather remember how awesome she is. Her rubbing my shoulders, was one of those moments and from building annoyance, it changes to respect and gratitude immediately.

I am thankful when she actually shows me what she means with the leggings. The excitement of tomorrow starts to build until she mentions heels. Did she mean heels? Or just drag my feet? I don't wear heels and wonder if she's going to put me through the ordeal and swallow as I wave goodbye, thinking of what tomorrow will be like.

Back
Top Bottom