Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lets cum lots~! Looking for Literate Dom M werwolf to fuck Anime chicks a whole lot~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlutOnIce

Planetoid
8b0d5d0819678566e1b3fecb1da76cf6.gif

I enjoy playing SUB F with my partner being DOM M. Like, REALLY DOM. Hair pulling DOM. Name calling DOM. Ass smacking DOM.

I write in third person only. Usually 1-2 paragraphs on IM to keep the RP going on an energetic and fast pace, but I expect 1-2 paragraphs minimum as a response. I only play with anime faceclaims/playbys/images. No real life celebrity play.

My dirty as fuck list of kinks:
1, 2, 3, 4, and 5: Cum I love having my characters cummed into and cummed onto. Swallowing it, taking it, wearing it, whatever you want bruh!
6: Risk of Pregnancy
7: Group/Orgy
8. Public Scenes
9. Non/Dub-Con
10. Fellating like it's nobody's bsns

I rp on AIM only. If you're interested please throw me a PM WITH YOUR AIM USERNAME and we can work something out! When you message me please tell me your favorite type of cheese or I'll ignore the fuck out of you.

:) Thanks for reading! :heart:

RE: Lets cum lots~!

Dang, so enticing, but only on a venue I don't use. Ah, well, I hope you get some satisfied takers soon. :)

RE: Lets cum lots~! Looking for Literate Dom M (U BETTER LIKE ANIME)

Your pm is disabled so shoot me a message

Hey there, it seems your PMs are currently disabled. I was quite interested in setting something up with you.

My favourite cheese is pepper jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom