Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tentacles and monsters maybe? (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there people of BlueMoon, how you all doin?
So, as my name implies I'm after roleplays that mainly revolve around tentacles and monsters. I am open to more normal roleplays and romantic ones, but the plot has to be pretty good; I've got plenty of romance in real life so I'm not really looking for anymore. :L That said, I do have a few romantic roleplays that I've done before and quite enjoyed, so I might put them up, and if anyone has any particularly good plots then I'll consider them, but aside from that I'm mainly after tentacles and monsters, cause I'm a dirty freak. :p
Anyhoo, about me, I've roleplayed a fair bit, on here and other places, I also quite like to write a lot. That means that I quite like my partners to be able to write a fair amount and be grammatically correct. It just kills my mood when I'm pulling my partners weight, or picking up on spelling mistakes all over the place. Aside from that, I don't think I have any other rules. As for my kinks and limits, I'm pretty open to anything, my only limits are pee and poop. And I only play as males, with females. Just to clear that up.

So, with all the boring stuff outta the way, I've got a few idea for some plots, nothing amazing, just rough ideas I've got in my head, I'll add more and update them at a later date.

1 - Your character is exploring, either an old castle/dungeon, or in a sci fi setting, and stumbles upon some form of alien plant. Upon closer inspection it becomes somewhat sentient, grabbing her and feeding off her sexual energy to grow stronger.

2 - Your character us abducted by aliens and put in a lab where she is ravaged over and over by a tentacled alien. If anyone is interested in snuff etc, we could include it, and anything else.

3 - Bog standard, your character summons a lust demon to pleasure her, we could have some fun with magi c in this, plus maybe add some plot.

As you may have noticed I don't have much story for any of these ideas, I've kinda rushed them for now so I'll have to update them, but I'm hoping we can come up with something together. Let me know what you think and I'll update this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom