Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the Velvet Room {Open to M and F}

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
giphy.gif

As is often the case with these types of threads, I'm creating it because an interest has recently sparked inside me. I finished my second playthrough of Persona 4 Golden a few days ago, and I've felt a little lacking as of late. I mean Persona 5 won't be around for like, another year at least, so where will I get my fix?

Here hopefully. Yes, I'd like to RP something Persona related.

In saying that I should specify I've only played 3 and 4. I know I should get around to the first two at some point, but oh well. Original storyline and characters but using the same lore? Well that's doable too. So, to continue, I'd prefer to do something based around those two. The specifics like plot and pairing? Well I'll list some in a bit but just keep in mind that I'm very open to suggestions on your part.

A little about myself
*I'm a fairly laid back guy in all honesty, never really ask a whole heaping lot from my partners. I mean you know, just be friendly and put your heart into our RP and we'll get along famously, and I'm more than happy to chat or discuss things with you. If you don't want to continue our RP, then please tell me. Way too many folks around here who skip off without a word.

*When it comes to posting, again I'm lax. 1-3 paragraphs of well written text is fine by me, but if you're the kind of person expecting great big tomes for every post then I'm not your guy. I already have enough to write in college.

*Your gender in real life? Doesn't matter to me, at all. I'm pretty open minded, I'll play with women, women playing men, men playing women, sentient mole people playing men, anything.

*The whole Plot vs Smut thing... well if i wanted something mostly plot-based, I'd be on a normal RPing site wouldn't I? That said I don't mind a good blend of both every now and then, like 60% smut and 40% plot.

*I don't like 'realism.' The same with using real world settings without some kind of twist. To me, realism can just be cancerous to creativity, and having to be completely anatomically correct and all that shit just proves too annoying for me to care about.

Kinks (None are mandatory, but I do love 'em anyway):
* Futanari
* Muscular women
* Ageplay
* Milfs
* Incest
* Interracial
* Excessive cum and large cocks
* Corruption
* Group Sex
* Pregnancy
* Harems
* Topping in yaoi pairings.

Anti-Kinks (that is to say, the things that invert my boner)
* Scat
* Gore
* Snuff
* Vore of any sort
* Pleasure denial
* Overly cruel doms
* Realistic, dragged-out noncon.
* Boring dry-shite vanilla partners afraid to show any creativity in any way shape or form.

*Ahem* and with that bit of copypasta work done, let's get to the nitty gritty. I'll list some pairings. Now keep in mind that if your favourite pairing or character isn't there, I'm more than happy to have you suggest them.

Pairings:
Minato Arisato x Yukari Takeba
Minato Arisato x Mitsuru Kirijo
Minato Arisato x Naoto Shirogane (Possible incest)
Minato Arisato x Chihiro Fushimi
Minato Arisato x Chidori Yoshino
Minato Arisato x Isako Toriyumi
Shinjiro Aragaki x Minako Arisato
Takeharu Kirijo x Mitsuru Kirijo
Takeharu Kirijo x Yukari Takeba

Yu Narukami x Rise Kujikawa
Yu Narukami x Chie Satonaka
Yu Narukami x Naoto Shirogane
Yu Narukami x Nanako Dojima (Aged up enough, of course)
Yu Narukami x Yukiko Amagi
Yu Narukami x Izanami
Yu Narukami x Noriko Kashiwagi
Kanji Tatsumi x Naoto Shirogane
Kanji Tatsumi x Female Teddie
Yosuke Hanamura x Chie Satonaka
Teddie x Yukiko Amagi

And harem options are much loved too.

Plots:

One Year of Madness: More or less a retelling of Persona 3 or 4, going through the plot and focusing on our pairing. And the option to change certain plot elements is available for us to discuss.

New Game+ Through magic intervention (From Elizabeth if we go for Persona 3, or Izanami if we go for Persona 4) the protagonist is given the chance to go through the last year again with the same power and knowledge as before. They can fix the issues and mistakes from their first go and get a better love life in the process.

Wild Card Shuffle: A fairly simple idea, basically changing the position of the protagonists. So it could be Yu Narukami going through the Persona 3 story or Minato Arisato going through the Persona 4 story, each adding their own nuances to things.

Adam and Eve: A more slice of life deal, showing the peaceful lives of our selected characters post-game.

OC Ideas: I'll be the first to admit I'm not big on doing OC's in any kind of canon material, but that's how desperate I am for Persona-based fun. We could hammer out our own story using the lore/elements of the Persona series and set that story to follow our own characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom