Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to explore F x F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all!

I thought it would be a good time to go ahead and put up some sort of request thread to take a gander at! First off I am looking to play only with females (not males doing female characters thank you!) and I am really open to just about anything, just let me know what you have in mind.

Anyways, I am the typical housewife that is looking to stretch out her imagination, usually with normal pairings. I would love to get into something else with more variety but I am a little skiddish since my range is not that high. Plus I am still finding excitement in the various parings that this real world has to offer.

Pairings

Mom/sister
Sister/sister(s)
Aunt/cousin
Camp Instructor/Female
Doctor/Female

(Okay really, any female x female pairing your silly little mind can come up with will be okay with me.)

I don't mind playing a Domme but as long as it is not over the top. I love strong characters but bossing someone around in a roleplay can get one sided to an extent. Either way hit me up, I love meeting new people.

Storylines? Sorry I am still trying to work these out, maybe we can steal one of yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom