Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark & Twisted Horror |~| Enjoy The Taboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delryth

Choomb
Greetings and welcome in to my lair of depravity. I'm Delryth and as the title suggest I'm more interested in darker more sinister role-plays. First of all I'll tell you a little about me. I'm in my early twenties and a British male. I've been role-playing for a long long time and it's something I very much enjoy. That being said I always love to try new things and I get bored of the same old routine over and over again. That being said I do enjoy more vanilla ERP but there's only so many times I like to do it, when you do so much of it then it's just too... similar. What I'm looking to find is something that breaks the normal boundaries and let's us try plenty of new things. I love a horror theme, I want characters to be forced in to horrible situations and struggle to keep going.

I would like to rp ideally on skype, though if that is a problem then I can rp here. The reason I prefer skype is I am on that more, it's easier to stay in touch and I will notice much sooner that you have replied, I will also likely reply a lot quicker as well. So if you want to rp on skype or just discuss it on skype then add me, my name is Frosty252.

The Kinks

So then the kinks that I really enjoy and would love to include. This is not every thing I like nor is it every thing I will include, just some of the more prominent ones. Of course if they're not all to your taste we could work around that.

Forced Scenes - This ones a given, all this from a character being forced to dress as the dominant character wishes to all out rape.

Public Use - A character being left bound up and helpless with their naked body exposed and vulnerable for any and all to enjoy for as long as they please? Nice.

Monsters/Beasts - In the rp's I'd like to do I'd love to use anything from powerful twisted demons to tentacle beasts and the likes.

Humiliation - One of my favourites, every thing from your character being reminded what a little slut they are and how they're no more than a play thing to being forced to perform acts in front of crowds.

Branding/ Piercings - What can I say? Seeing a character marked and decorated for their new owners use never gets old.

Violence - With any of my characters your character will undoubtedly be thrown around, dragged by the hair, held around the throat and slapped, it's just going to happen.

Strong Characters - I love a tough feisty character, I'm not one for damsels in distress. I also love characters who had previously held a position of power over my character and for whatever reason the roles reversed.

Size Difference - Whether it's just a couple of feet or something more considerable I like playing big powerful characters.

Limits

The only limit I can currently think of is scat, there might be more about but not that I've come across yet.

The characters

So, a list of the characters I am hoping to give some use to is below. We'll work out which one would fit best with your character and get a story based around them. The list below isn't the only characters I am willing to play though and might bring another out of reserves or just invent one on the spot.

Festraxzyl - Demon

A demon lord of sickness, poison and lust. Festraxyzl is the Overlord of his own demonic plane which is home to all manner of depraved acts. Illness and corruption runs rampant over the plane and it is inhabited by thousands of demon underlings. His tower is a dark green pillar based in the center of the plane and it is where he resides, the plague tower.

Festraxzyl towers over most in his usual sate of around eight foot tall. The demon lord does, however, have the ability to alter his own size. His skin is a dark vile green and smooth like leather. His body was ripped with muscles that looked as though they were close to bursting through the skin. His head sported two long black horns that arched backwards and then jutted upwards. His eyes were lizard like and acid green. His teeth were razor sharp and lined up in to neat vicious rows. He was naked except for some kind of leather loincloth that covered his groin. The demon had four arms with fingers like talons. His feet also ended in the long claws and following him on the floor was a long reptilian tail.

Fest could fit well in to any kind of setting whether it's modern day, Fantasy or some kind of sci fi rp. While his prisoners are kept in bindings he keeps them constantly ill to further their suffering. It would be easy enough to work an rp out involving him. It could be anything from a rival demon to a warlock who'd summoned and controlled him... for a time.

Keigaard - Werewolf

Traditionally he was from a fantasy setting but again I could make him work easily enough for a modern day or sci fi setting. He's a huge hulking brute of a man who leads a clan of fellow wolves. Him and his group are strongly connected to crime and usually operate within a large city. Keigaard's head is shaved save a mohawk that is pulled back in to several long dread locks. Tattoos and scars cover the majority of his body from previous rituals and fights. He's a cruel twisted alpha male who likes to put himself first and firmly place any and all rivals firmly beneath his feet.

There's plenty of ways we could rp with him, rivals, victims or people who owe him and his group.

I have plenty more characters that I will continue to add here over time though some are more limited as to the setting they would be appropriate in. Below I shall list a bunch of other settings that i'd be happy to rp within!

Settings

The Matrix - Never done this one but after re watching the movie I think it could be a lot of fun.

A Game Of Thrones.

Mass Effect

Naruto Based. (It will be based several years away from the series and with Own Characters. Likely with some shinobi from a village my character is the leader of kidnapping some people, though the plot isn't set in stone so we can brainstorm it. Oh his village is a Jashin village)

World Of Darkness

Star Wars

Supernatural Monster Hunters

Post Apocalyptic. (Either realistic or not. It could be in a world similar to Borderands and Rage, with a group of bandits kidnapping survivors. Or it could be a more realistic setting with zombies or so on)

Game show. (Some form of game show where people are forced to enter to compete against one another, losing a round can have serious consequences)

Elder Scrolls - (there's so much we could do within this setting)

Wildstar

Steam Punk. There's plenty of ideas here and I have some already thought up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom