Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New beginnings here (F/M and F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
f-list for likes and dislikes!

Hello, this shall be my growing request thread. For anything I wish to play will be here. I ask you do not post here, but rather private message me so there is no clutter here and I don't lose any answers to the requests. Please and thank you!

I like pretty big posts, 5-10 sentences at least, but if we can go wild and give more, lets! I also am a bit of grammar nazi, but I also have a hard time spelling things here and there. Mostly due to my postimg platform with a pdf tablet, but I use what I can get. Still, spelling is important!

If you wish to stop, please let me know, otherwise I am sitting and waiting for nothing, its not a fair act.

Also I will try to post a lot, key word is try, but I will at least post once a day.

I do not rolepay on ims, please do not ask.

I can play more than one character at a time, but too many I lose focus over them all.

I am bisexual, so I love men and women, and other things... but we'll get into that.

I absolutely love fantasy settings, I am an avid player of Pathfinder myself as well as games like Dragon Age, Dark/Demon souls and the like. I also love steampunk. I could do sci-fi if you talk me into it, but as I'm ripping through the Mass Effect Triology right now, it is possible. I don't like modern settings unless we make them special. Modern to me is very boring, I can go outside for that.

Also let be known, I can't play skinny women, I like curves on myself and my I play. For the other women I roleplay with, they can be however they want.

So now I suppose its time for my list, but if you don't see anything you like, look at my f-listat the top and see if we can't make something. These are just cravings.

(Will add to)

Amazons- I love the awesome Amazon woman, a warrior and a woman. I can play many ways with it, being one who captures a man and makes him submit to her... okay there is a fight. Or the breaking of one of the powerful woman. Especially in fantasy settings, even more so with Orcs.

Orcs- I love them, the big green rapists. I can go ways with this too, submitting to orcs as a victim, playing a female orc who is property, or playing a female who is free and enjoying her freedom in many ways.

Steampunk- I am open to many things with it.

Witches!- its so open we can talk about. Would love a female/female oriented on here.

Demons- Especially the sexual kind. A tribute to one as a toy or someone who wants power who looks to them for it quickly. Or maybe who accidentally stumbled into it.

Incest- Mother/son and Father/Daughter are the favorites, but I'm open to the others.

Simple Fantasy- Open world, let's see where it goes!

Rape- I love this a lot and I have been craving it very much, easy set to any setting. Especially fantasy monsters, like orcs, minotaurs, satyrs, demons and so on.

Bestiality- I'm very strict one this one, I only work with Dogs, or horses. This one I doubt much attention for.

Silent hill style rp- if you know the series, you know what I mean.

you have some things i may be intreated in incest, rape d and d btw i cam play male or female i can eaven multi and play both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom