Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Valkyrie (standupguy sliverdreamer)

standupguy1

Super-Earth
(ill start us out you pick a better avatar)
Good men finish last it's just a fact of life. It's probably why nowadays there are so few gentlemen left. There simply being breeded out. Mark was a gentleman at least he thought himself that way. After high school after girl after girl turned him down. He found one hobby that got his mind off his romantic troubles. Pistol shooting he was quite good at it. Mark had sort blonde hair dark blonde. He was quite tall 6 foot five and he had deep crazy blue eyes. He did have one girlfriend that point it only lasted three months. She did comment that he had the dreamiest eyes she had ever seen. About 45 minutes after she said that some biker took her away from him. So here he was walking back from a pool hall to his apartment. He had drank all night just hung out with friends. He was wearing his leather jacket blue jeans and is 38 special revolver. As he walked down the street he saw some lady. She had to be at least 80 being mugged by three thugs.

In the blink of an eye Mark pulled out his revolver it was silver so it shine the shined in the moonlight. He said in a no-nonsense voice, "okay put your weapons down and leave the old lady alone I got the drop on you." The thugs look back at him one who was the tallest and had greasy black hair said "mind your own business." They were by a dumpster there was a single can on top of it. It was a good 80 feet away from Mark. Mark shot right in the center. Now that they realized how good of a shot he was they ran away leaving the old woman's purse.

Mark ran up to the old woman, "sorry I had to shoot to make them go away I know it's loud." The old woman smiled and said, "I could take em." Mark erupted in laughter. The old woman said, "you silly mortals you really always do judge a book by its cover. But you are quite brave unlike most the males of your species nowadays. You should be rewarded." Mark said, "mortals? Whatever my reward was seeing them run away like a bunch of wimps. Like my dad used to say Thomas Jefferson said all men are created equal John Browning me that true." The old lady looked at him. She looked into his eyes as if she was looking into his soul. "More than anything else you desire women." Mark look at the old lady puzzled. "Don't all men." She said, "yes now I've spent far too much time with you and I have other matters to go upon so I will just give you one of each of what men want in this part of the world. the perfect women." She snapped her fingers. It was far louder than anyone should be able to snap them. Then she said, "shes waiting for you back in her apartment." At this point Mark knew this woman was crazy. It turned out she lived about 50 feet from where they were. He walked the woman home closed her door and left.

Mark made his way back to his apartment. He thought he treated himself. He had some nice whiskey he'd been saving for a special occasion. But hey just saved an old lady's life he deserved it. When he opened his door he found a impossibly beautiful girl standing at the door with the whiskey he'd been thinking about served with a lime and one ice cube just like he liked it. She smiled and voice that was like chocolate to marks years said, "the whiskey you wanted. I know you just got back from time with the boys so i was hoping I could spend some time with you." Then Mark noticed she seemed to have divine glow to her. Mark shot back the whiskey tonight was gonna be a fun night. Every night was going to be a fun night.

Trima had been just about to release a lightning bolt through the air. The city sky was covered in cloud, heavy rain washed the streets of dirt while thunder seemed to rumble through the air back and forth. Almost like constant chatter. That had been up until she felt the tug of an order. A yank of her consciousness that informed her she was being summoned. She released the bolt of lightning upwards before she disappeared in a blink of an eye as if she was nothing more than a sight of an over active imagination.

Her tall frame appeared in the living room of the image of a elderly woman. The image faded to be replaced with a youthful looking ,red haired female covered in green hood. "Are you still as playful as you used to be Trima?" Trima gave a playful smile as she walked over to the young goddess. "Always. Until I can find a male as spirited as I am." She spoke with a playful turn to her voice. "As I expected." The red head retorted with a grin of her own and the bottle of whiskey the young man had not noticed she had taken. "A human decided to help me in a moment of supposed need. You are going to be his repayment. Be it for a night, two night or more. The time is your decision. I would dress in something a little more modern though. So no one will question what you are."Trima nodded her head slightly as she accepted the bottle before she faded from sight once more and appeared before the door of an apartment. Just in time for the male to appear.

She watched him drink the whiskey and stood aside so that he could unlock the door. Not that she had to but it was better this way. Her blonde hair fell about her shoulders smoothly and straight lines, her attire had been changed to a pair of dark jeans that seemed almost sapphire in colour and a baby blue jumper that clung to her form in a way that revealed much about her figure while revealing not too many details.

Once he let them in she made sure to walk before him, her form sashaying down his hall and into his kitchen as if she had lived there for years. She picked the cupboard with the glasses in, selected two and poured the dark amber liquid into them then added a ice cube to each while he made himself comfortable. Within minutes she walked into the room he was in and placed the glasses down before him. With a smirk to her lips she drained her glass as she sat in front of him. Her legs crossed at her ankles as she watched him through bright blue eyes. "Do you have any plans for the rest of the evening?"

Back
Top Bottom