Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Yeah, that was just plain weird. At least it's gone now.))

Synclair's warm brown eyes were darker in the night, shadows playing across the depths and making them appear more molten...like liquid pools of chocolate. "Here you go, girl..." he softly cooed, encouragingly. "I won't hurt you, I promise..." The falcon leaned forward and took the piece of bread he was offering, nibbling it down before letting out a content caw. His lips curved into a smile. "I'm glad you liked that..." A breeze ruffled the man's hair, causing several strands to fly into his eyes...yet he didn't miss the falcon's wings casting out, nor how she hovered above...waiting for a place to be offered as a landing spot. Within a heartbeat, Synclair extended his arm, and smiled whenever the bird found her place upon it.

"There you go, pretty girl." Synclair lifted his free hand, and after a moment to confirm it would be alright, started rubbing underneath the falcon's beak with his knuckle. Faintly smiling, yet it still emphasizing the dimple in his cheek, he began making his way towards his home. It was a modest dwelling, having been on Hogwarts' grounds for who knows how long...course, he loved it all nonetheless. "You do know it's getting rather dark, right? You should be hunting for your dinner, instead of bothering with the likes of me," he teased, running his fingertips over Miss Katya's feathers without knowing it was the Transfiguration Professor. "Unless... Now that is an idea. Would you like to join me for dinner?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nilsa's eyes looked like twin pools of flame, only, instead of being red, orange and perhaps having a touch of yellow...the depths were the heart, being an electric blue. Her lips still curved into the faintest of smiles, she expertly stroked her fingers down the length of her body...watching his member pulse in reaction. "You'd like to sample...to taste...to touch, wouldn't you?" she whispered, the words deep, husky. "You would love to just...shove aside my slip, and...take...hm?" It was obvious the direction Ghalaghor's thoughts were going... and she relished the power she had over the man, loved how much of an effect her words were having on him. There was just a certain satisfaction...a feminine empowerment, which few sought out...yet she loved without shame or embarrassment. Her eyes trailed down his body slowly...her gaze leaving a trail of heat behind in its wake, almost as though she physically touched him. "Mm..." Nilsa smiled, her fingers lifting the edge of her slip and exposing creamy smooth skin inch by glorious inch. It wasn't long before her fingers reached their destination, and a moan spilled forth from her lips. The other hand curling into a fist next to her hip, Nilsa thrust her hips up...and then, removed that one hand, fingers glistening with a clear, sticky liquid.

"Taste," came Nilsa's gravelly command. Her eyes locked onto his, the air growing ever thicker due to the growing arousal, she beckoned him closer with a wet index. "You do want a taste...don't you?" Of course he did, or else he wouldn't be rooted in place...and wearing such a hungry look in those impossibly dark eyes. Her satisfaction growing, she licked the very tip of her finger...and moaned softly. "Come now... else, I might believe you don't want anything to do with...this..." Free hand indicating her curves, that same hand went to a breast, pinching a nipple through the thin fabric. Another moan spilling forth, its rich vibrancy breaking the silence that had fallen, she let her head fall back...golden waves of hair cascading down over her shoulders, down the length of her back. The threads shone like a molten river, catching what light it could, and making Nilsa look perhaps like what a fallen goddess would. "If you're not interested in watching...or in participating... you may leave..." Nilsa purred, licking her lips while her thoughts turned into those of a more sexual nature. Her body was practically humming underneath her skillful touch, waiting...no, needing more of the pleasure she so longed for...and impatience was rearing its ugly head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nn... N-No, Miss Lyz..." Not knowing what the girl's full name is, Kristopher couldn't take on an authoritative tone, rather...all he could do was gasp the name she gave him. Panting, he tried not to succumb to this siren's touch, or to the enticing scent her body was giving off...yet it was impossible to escape from. His golden eyes molten pools, darkening around the edges with lust, finally...enough was enough. With a growl, he turned the tables on her, taking both of her wrists and pinning her down onto the floor. "If you don't stop, I'll take you right here and now..." he rasped into her ear, licking the outline with the very tip of his tongue. "If you were thinking rationally... I'm sure you wouldn't want that..." Their bodies just inches apart, the heat rolling off their skin in thick waves...there was no denying what was going on, or anything of that nature. "Besides... you're making me thirsty...moving like you are...dressed like that, and with the taste of your blood on my tongue...the scent of it in the air... you're making it difficult not to bite you again." His last words a deep, husky growl, he sniffed down the length of her neck, sampling the blood there.

[[Yeah, especially because he killed me V_V Anyway, thank you mods!]]

Katya was careful in landing on his outstretched arm, without those fancy bird handling gloves her talons might do some damage if she didn't make sure they were properly around him. Safely perched, her head turned and blue eyes watched him as they moved on towards his home. A prank at first, now it was interesting to "meet" him in this way, unaware the falcon he was bringing inside was actually another professor. Pretty girl, huh? Her beak lifted slightly as he rubbed gently, starting to enjoy the affection. He was the perfect person to teach about magical creatures, he really cared about them all with such an open heart.

True, a falcon would probably be hunting right about now, the Forbidden Forest sure to have some tasty treats for a bird of prey. Katya gave another sound, almost to answer his question and accept the offer. So that's what it took to get an invitation to dinner then, be an Animagus and stay in your other form, noted. If she could smile with a beak, she would be, enjoying the feel of his hand as it stroked along her blonde feathers, basically him running his fingers through her hair as he held her. It was nice, she hadn't really had an interaction like this in her Animagus form. Her thoughts began to wander as she wondered if it might continue after she'd changed...Right, dinner.

Archon raised an eyebrow as Desiree rambled on a little bit. He didn't really want to deal with her at current time. Leaving the door open, he stormed to a supply cabinet, finding a jar of the root she was requesting. With a few precise cuts, he had segments of the root in a chew-able size. "I'll give you some of the root, but if I hear that you've been caught out of bed tonight, you and I are going to have issues, understand?" he snapped, but there was a small smirk on his face.

"Now." he said, gesturing her from his door. "Go. Off to bed with you." he ordered. "I've got potions to brew and lessons to plan. And I can't do that with you hanging around. Nor do I want to." He said, smirking slightly and raising an eyebrow. Then he swung the door shut, and, just in case, tapped it with his wand, muttering a charm. It would keep the sounds inside the room from escaping, and alert him if anyone stood by the door for a length of time. Then he locked the door. After waiting just a little bit, he returned to the private lab, a small smile on his face. "Desiree." he said as explanation. "So, did you decide on a potion? Something more challenging and more interesting?" He asked, moving to stand over her shoulder, looking down at the tome on the podium, his hot breath unknowingly playing on her neck.

((I'm really busy for the next week, and on vacation, so I'm sorry for delays!))

Desiree gave a quick glance into the room, looking left and right quickly. She didn't see anyone which did little to satisfy her inquisitiveness.

"I know he wasn't talking to himself," she thought, but she looked back up at him when he came back to the door. She took the root pieces from him and nodded as he shut the door. As soon as it closed, she placed her ear against it in the dark. She heard his wand tap against it then heard him say something. She knew what it was, but not how to counter it, so she backed away from the door. This little mystery will have to wait, but she would find out about it. She turned around, walking back towards the Slytherin common room.

"Lumos," she said and her wand tip lit up again. It wasn't a very long walk back to the room, but her eyes and feet were heavy so it would probably seem to be at least ten times the actual distance.

Ghalaghor couldn't stop looking at Nilsa's sexy body while she undressed herself in such a teasing manner. His cock twitched inside its fabric prison when he saw glimpses of her smooth and silk-like bare skin. He was too awestruck to answer her question and just nodded slightly. She was right, he wanted to feel her skin on his while his hands were exploring her naked body. His tongue was yearning to licki her pussy and to be able to taste her juices. Ghalaghor felt her burning gaze on him and held his head a little bit down. It nearly felt like she was touching him with her fingers just by looking at him. He moaned at the imagined touch and his cock throbbed again. Ghalaghor wanted to tell her how much he wanted to touch her, but he was just staring at her while he got closer to her crotch. The scent of her pussy was filling his nose and making him moan again. She had wrapped him around her small finger and he couldn't do anything against it. Ghalaghor was already watching her and he didn't want to leave yet so he moved forward. His tongue slipped through his parted lips of his slightly open mouth. He began to lick Nilsa's labia, first the outer and then the inner labia. His tongue moved around for a few minutes and stopped only to dance around her clit. Ghalaghor was eating her out like a man who had wandered around in the desert for a while. His tongue darted into the deeper parts of her wet snatch, licking every part at least one thousand times. The taste and scent of Nilsa's pussy as well as his throbbing cock made him moan which caused his tongue to vibrate. He was now pressing his face into her pussy while he was licking her and rubbed his nose against her clitoris.

Lyz didn't know what had happened so fast did it happen. One moment she was teasing the handsome vampire and the next moment she was laying on the floor with her hands pinned down. She smiled and looked at him like she was trying to seduce him. The thought of having sex with him increased her arousal and made her hornier. "Yes...take my virginity...bite me again..." She didn't care if he killed her by draining every single drop of blood of her body. Lyz was high from being biten and her arousement. Not to forget that he could lick her pussy afterwards to get another taste of her blood. The aching in her wet snatch drove her crazy with lust and need. More of her scent filled the room, making it smell like she had masturbated for a while. Her words weren't a lie; she was still a virgin. Lyz pressed her crotch against his to encourage him to fuck her and to show him that she was more than ready to have sex with him.

Holly thought about her brothers question for a while and shook then her head. "No, not at the moment." She blushed a little bit and bit her lower lip. "Well, the new teacher looks interesting, but I'm not sure that I have a crush on him...yet." Some people would have said that they were cheating by using their psychic link. They were just using their ability to its full extend and to get good grades. That way they could focus more on having some fun with each other whenever they had the chance. "What should it be this time, truth or day?"

"Good thing I prepared stew earlier...or else, I'd be up late into the night, making up something for the both of us." Synclair kept his arm steady, in order not to jostle the falcon while he began heading back inside. It was starting to get chilly at night, and though winter won't be for at least another month, he made a mental note to chop wood tomorrow...when classes were not in session. "Here... Why don't you sit here?" he cooed to the bird, gently guiding her onto the back of a chair. A snap of his fingers, and there was a fire crackling across the room, providing ample light and its heat slowly spreading throughout his modest abode. "I wish I had put more thought into supper...but of course, I was mostly thinking of time, and what will warm the chill in my bones."

Synclair lifted the lid of a pot, steam rising up into the man's face while he took an appreciative sniff. "Mm, it's coming along..." he breathed, his stomach giving a rather loud growl in response. "It shouldn't be too much longer..." After closing the lid, he ran one hand through his hair...making several strands stick up in the back. "Hm... If you don't mind, my little feathered friend, I'm going to change into something more comfortable. I'll be over there...alright?" He gave a nod towards the far corner, where his bed and dresser were situated. Synclair went to the indicated dresser, opened a drawer...and before he pulled anything out, removed his robes. Long, lean muscles were revealed, hidden as they may be underneath a plain grey shirt and black pants.

A heartbeat later, Synclair was lifting his shirt up over his head...revealing those muscles. There were scars here and there, given the nature of his work, and his many years of working...yet instead of deterring from the man's natural beauty, it only emphasized it. His hair more of a mess now, he dug around in the open drawer, looking for something warmer to wear. Of course, now that he thought about it...with that fire going, won't it only get warmer? Torn, he lifted a short-sleeved shirt, studying it while he thought. His eyes narrowed just slightly, he decided hell with it, slipping the shirt on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desiree? Ah, that explains a lot... Holiday lifted one hand to tuck a stray lock of hair behind an ear... the fiery red crackling, despite it being dark. There had to be a blush on her face...but she doubted it could be seen, which was a little reassuring. After a heartbeat or so, she lifted those bright green eyes of hers...a hesitant smile playing along her lips. Of course, it grew while her confidence did...and it wasn't long before it was a full-blown, mischievous grin rather than a shy smile. "Did I decide on a potion? No, there was just too many possibilities...too much fun to be had. I did narrow down our choices, though. Want to see?"

Holiday returned to the podium, him standing behind her...and his hot breath unknowingly playing down the length of her neck. With a shiver flashing up and down the girl's spine, she swallowed the lump that was forming in her throat, and began turning the pages. "Two potions caught my eye... Nebula Hypnotica..." she pointed out the elaborately complicated recipe. "'A potion that creates a mist capable of making all opponents caught inside it to fall asleep...'" she read, clearly excited. "There was also this one... an Attraction Potion..." Nerves jumping about inside her chest, she followed the words with her fingertip, "'which brings out the hidden feelings of a person towards another, and gives that person the courage to act upon those feelings'. Which one do you think we should do?" Holiday lifted her head, green eyes meeting his dark gaze... their bodies intimately close, heat sparking in the space between.

Nilsa positively melted at the Divination Professor's attention...a long shiver flashing up and down the woman's spine, while she fought not to release a moan. It's been quite some time since she last experienced such pleasure...and while her encounter with sweet Siobhan was certainly...mm, delightful... it didn't do nearly enough. Her toes curling, a strange sort of...electricity traveling underneath her skin, as though she was holding onto a live wire...she let her head fall back after another minute or so, her lips parting with a shaky breath. Wave upon wave of gold came tumbling down the length of her back... shining, rippling, and breath-takingly beautiful. "Aah... Yes..." Nilsa whispered at last, lifting her hips up towards the man's mouth, and giving a throaty little purr of satisfaction. "That's it..." Her eyes slowly drifted open, the bright blue pair dark with growing lust...and growing ever darker, until finally...the depths were navy blue. "You are...doing a wonderful job..." A hand worked its way into his hair, playing with the strands as she fought not to release moans...or any noises just as embarrassing. Resolve crumpling, however...it wasn't long before she tugged on his hair rather forcefully, making him lift up until they were at eye-level. A sexy, mischievous smile played along her lips. "You'd like to do more than taste...wouldn't you?" she purred, leaning forward just enough to lick at his lips, still glistening from her juices. As Nilsa did this, the neckline of her slip fell forward...giving a rather magnificent view of her breasts. Of course...one could already tell that her nipples were hard as pebbles, seeing as how the pair poked through the thin material...but now, he could tell that they were a rosy red...begging for attention. "Tell me the truth..." Nilsa demanded in a quiet voice, whispering it in his ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I...I can’t, I shouldn’t…” Kristopher bent his head, sniffing the curve of her throat...trying to pull away, and yet finding himself unable to. His lips parted, revealing razor sharp fangs. The thirst was almost overpowering...it burning the back of his throat...making it unbearable. Lightly panting, he let out a soft...seductive growl, his grip tightening on her wrists. “You need to walk away from this… You need to get up, and walk...away…” HIs jaw moved...close to closing in on her neck, so willing to taste that sweet nectar yet again...so tempted, yet stopping himself before he could have another taste.

Holden considered a moment then spoke up. "I'll go with dare this time." He says, with a small wink added in as he sat waiting for her dare. Hearing her mention a teacher as a potential crush both made him worry a little. He worried at the fact that she wasn't attracted to anyone their age, and what everyone else would think if they found out. Holly was a little more willing to act on her urges while Holden could resist the urges to act. It was one of the few things that made them different people.

Holly thought about what she could make her brother do for a few minutes. "Stroke your cock until you feel like you're cumming, but stop right before you reach the point of no return. wait for a few minutes and repeat this process after your dick got limb." She wanted to watch him edging in front of her and wondered what he might make her do when it was her turn to chose between truth and dare. This task was only to make sure that he was horny and aroused enough.

Ghalaghor loved the sweet taste of Nilsa's ambrosia-like juices. He couldn't get enough of it and got up reluctantly when she brought him to her eyelevel. Ghalaghor leaned forward to give the gorgeous goddess full access to his mouth. He wanted to answer her question, but got interupted by her tongue licking her juices from his lips. His eyes followed the clothing fall down which gave him a good few of her breast and her rock-hard nipples. "Yes...I want to touch you too..." Ghalaghor's hands reached out only to stop a few inches away from Nilsa's chest. He looked up and into her eyes while his fingers were moving like he was giving her a massage. "May I touch your beautiful breasts?" His hands wouldn't continue and playing with her breasts without her permission. Ghalaghor was under her spell and couldn't think of anything right now than about pleasing her in any way she wanted.

Lyz couldn't get up and walk away even when she wanted to it. Her head tilted to the side to make room for his fangs so he could bite her again. She didn't care anymore about the possibility of being turned into a vampire. Lyz just wanted to feel Kristophers body against hers for the rest of the night and maybe for the whole next day too. "Bite me again...and drink my blood..." The burning feeling inside her loins was nearly unbearable and made her pant with lust. It felt for her like there was a fire in the depths of her pussy and only his cock could extinguish the flames of her arousal. Lyz hoped that he'd finally fuck her while or after he feasted on her red and sweet nectar again.

Katya held carefully onto Synclair's arm, gripping tight so not to fall off, but keeping her talons from doing any damage. She'd get to see his home again, a nice little place on the grounds. He was kept separate from the rest of the school, though it did make sense to have him out here since he took care of it all and taught his classes outside. Her neck craned curiously as he stepped across the threshold and into the small building. Her wings gave a quick flutter as he offered the back of the chair to her, transferring her hold onto the wooden braces of the seat. His magic got the fire going and it started to feel nice and toasty in his home.

The smell of the stew was filling her senses once he lifted the lid to check it, it had been a while since the Welcome Feast so she could easily eat again. He seemed to be a well enough cook, she was looking forward to tasting it. Maybe she should change back before they ate, she would wait for a good moment to surprise him. Of course, then he decided to change in front of her. She gave a quiet caw, feeling a bit awkward as he suddenly started removing his robes. The thoughts from before started to stir as the black robes slipped away. Within another second his shirt was lifted and set aside, casting away her imagination of what his muscles looked like for the real thing.

Her sharp eyes scanned along his bare torso, taking it all in. Her mind still hers even in this form, the professor enjoyed what she saw. The scars she spotted on him were accents to his attractiveness, not taking away her appreciation of his body. He was very handsome, and the occasional absent-mindedness, joking, and the way his hair seemed to have a mind of its own cast another sort of charm about him. Katya decided now was a good enough moment, now that they'd gotten this far.

With his attention on what he was doing, at least she'd have a bit of fun with the surprise. Her body made its quick transformation as she stepped off the chair, yellow feathers becoming her blonde hair as the darker ones extended to form her clothing, human form standing next to the chair she'd been resting on. In a quick decision, she carefully slipped her own robes away, a light dress on beneath them. Her mind came to the same conclusion as him, the fire would keep them warm even with the evening chill. "The stew does smell delicious, Synclair," she said, smirking as she leaned against the table.

Archon stood behind her as Holiday read off the two potions she wanted to try. He listened quietly, then nodded. "Well. I don't think it's wise of me to give you a dose of Nebula Hypnotica, who knows what you'll do with it. The Attracton Potion, however, seems far less dangerous." he said with a little smirk, gently touching her arm and drawing his wand. "Wingardium Leviosa." he muttered, with a swish and flick of his wand, the potion book began to hover into the air. He guided it so it hovered next to the table at which they could work, and sheathed his wand as it was perfectly positioned.

"Now, Miss Holiday, shall we eatch make a dose of the potion?" he said with a small smile. He wasn't suer if this was wise or not, particularly becaause if they mde the potions... They would probably end up drinking them. And right now, he didn't know how he felt about Holiday. Or, at least, he didn't want to admit it to himself. Though perhaps he could invent a reason for not drinking it. Hm. Not important. they would brew the potions and deal with that when they came to it.

“You want permission...to touch my breasts…?” Nilsa asked, the words a teasing whisper and a seductive purr, all rolled into one. “Hm, let me think…” Her lips curved into a lovely, mischievous smile...which brought out the bright, electric vibrancy of her eyes, not to mention the golden waves of hair catching what light there is. A fingertip lifted...slowly, teasingly… going around one hard nipple, right in front of his spellbound eyes. “You know what…? I am not only going to give you permission to touch my breasts… I am going to give you permission… to do whatever you please. I want to see the beast lurking underneath your skin… I want...all your inhibitions...to disappear…” The last word whispered into his ear, followed by her tongue going along his neck in a quick, yet lazy, swipe… Nilsa pulled back to read his expression… to see what sort of reaction awaited her. Normally she is the one in control...however, it would be refreshing to see what this man is capable of, to see… how he’ll take control of the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristopher couldn’t help the savage growl that rumbled deep in the back of his throat, and hissed past his fangs. “You are certainly...not making it easy to walk away, Miss Lyz…” The tip of his tongue slipped past his lips, and lapped at her throat… licking up the last drops of blood lingering there. “You taste like...the sweetest of ambrosia…” he groaned, a pulse of pure, undiluted need throbbing within his veins. “I have never...tasted anything so delicious…” His firm, muscular body came to press against hers… every hard plane meeting the girl’s softer curves. Another growl, lower in volume this time, painted the air. “I mean it…” he finally managed to say, albeit roughly. “You need to walk away...before I really do bite you again, and drink your blood…”

Synclair whirled around, almost tripping over himself meanwhile. Numerous strands of dark brown fell into those magnificent blue eyes...which were swirling with confusion and shock. “M-Miss… Miss Katya? What are you-?” Realization struck, and his jaw fell open. “I cannot… I cannot believe I did not recognize your falcon form…” A hand running through his hair, only forcing a couple strands to stick up in the back, his expression was sheepish. The other hand nudged the hem of his shirt, and realizing it was halfway up his chest, quickly pulled it back down. “I must seem like a fool…” More than a little mortified, and perhaps a touch embarrassed, he cast his gaze about...searching for something to say.

Finally, Synclair did...yet whenever he lifted his eyes, he was struck...not by realization, but just struck speechless. Miss Katya's black robes had been discarded sometime in the transition between falcon and woman... and underneath was a light dress. It brought out the teacher's curves rather nicely... a fact he couldn't deny, no matter how much he thought it inappropriate of him to think so. His dark blue eyes, twin pools of molten midnight, slowly traveled down the length of her body... noticing little things he never have before. A hard lump forming in his throat, he quickly turned away, and lifted the lid of the pot. Steam hit him in the face...clearing away the thoughts he was having, and making his body forget its reaction. "I-I'm happy you think it smells good..." he finally spoke up.

"I must admit... I am not much of a cook. I dabble here and there, but for the most part... I eat in the castle." Synclair lifted the spoon's handle, slowly stirring the contents within the pot. "I just hope the stew is up to your expectations... I mean, it smells wonderful...but hopefully, it tastes wonderful as well." Feeling another wave of embarrassment wash over him, he let out a sigh, the spoon coming to a standstill, it resting lightly against his palm. "Miss Katya... I must apologize, I did not realize that the falcon I was speaking to was in fact you in Animagus Form..."

Did I say anything...demeaning, or did anything untoward? Synclair thought about it for a long moment, only for his eyes to widen fractionally. I changed out of my robes! Most men would think nothing about it, seeing as how in his case, only his shirt was removed...however, he respected Miss Katya, and did not want anything to hinder their relationship. His eyes lifted to meet hers...and with nerves building inside his stomach, he moved closer. There was fire crackling within the fireplace, yet there was another kind of heat building within the small hut... one that could not be easily explained. "I...I changed in front of you..." he finally murmured. "I didn't... offend you...did I...?"

"Who, me?" Holiday blinked up at him with big, innocent green eyes...the light bringing out the golden specks hiding within the depths. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Professor... I wasn't planning on doing anything at all with Nebula Hypnotica... and I especially wasn't considering the possibility of using that potion during exams..." Her lips curving into a mischievous smile, it was made rather obvious that while her bravery and selflessness landed her in the House of Gryffindor... her mind was just about parallel to that of a Slytherin, clever and witty, and always trying to get into trouble. Innocent act melting away, she felt another...jolt of electricity throb through her body at his touch, and watched while his potion book began to float through the air, hovering next to the table at which they will begin working.

In a tank top and shorts, more skin than what was appropriate for the public eye was exposed...and yet, when Holiday leaned forward in order to read what ingredients will be required... the fabric tightened, straining across curves and breasts alike, struggling not to reveal anything else. Her breasts may not be the biggest, or anywhere close, for that matter...but their firm, perky quality definitely drew the eye. "The Attraction Potion it is. Would you like to make a dose with me?" Holiday asked, glancing back at him over her shoulder, fiery red falling against her cheeks. Her lips were just slightly parted...the flesh a soft, rosy pink, almost sinfully so. "You don't have to, if you don't want to...though, I'd like it if you joined me."

Ghalaghor looked at Nilsa's face while he was waiting for her answer. The way how her eyes were shining brightly when she smiled was enhancing her beauty. He followed her finger with his eyes and gulped loudly at the teasing movement in front of him. The feeling that he was close enough to touch her with the tip of his fingers while at the same time being so far away from her that he thought he could never even reach her no matter how fast he was running towards her. Ghalaghor got out of his trance at the sound of Nilsa's words. He listened to her and shook his head like he couldn't believe that her words were true. He pinched himself in his arm to confirm that this wasn't just a wonderful dream and that he would wake up in his bed before it was over. The pain confirmed that he was still awake and that everything the headmistress had said was true. Ghalaghor stripped out of his clothes as quick as he could. He rushed towards Nilsa and pressed his body against hers. His fingers massaged her breasts in a gentle way and played with her nipples by twisting, rubbing and flicking them. Ghalaghor nibbled on her neck while he was humping her like a horny dog. The feeling of his cock rubbing against her thigh made him nearly come already. He pulled himself reluctantly away from her only to turn her around. Ghalaghor bend Nilsa over her desk and began to fuck her fast and hard like a wild animal. He came inside her, but he didn't stop to thrust into her. His hands were fondling her breasts now while he was fucking her.

Lyz shivered when she felt Kristopher licking her where he had bit her. She didn't do anything to get him of her or to stop him and just lay on the ground. What could she have done anyway? He was a strong vampire and she was just a girl who couldn't remember any spells right now to get out of this situation. "Yes...bite me again...and quench your thirst..." Lyz didn't know how or why it was possible that being bitten by him could feel so good. It felt like pure pleasure filled her mind when he drank her blood. She turned her head around so he could bite her on the other side of her neck too. A feint voice in her head was trieng to tell her that this was dangerous and that she could die. Lyz didn't listen to the voice of reason in her mind and ignored it while she was waiting to get bitten again.

Nilsa was having trouble believing that this shy, quiet teacher...could be such an animal when aroused, and pushed to such great lengths. Bent over her desk, being fucked fast and hard...perhaps he was an animal, bent on claiming his mate. The thought was certainly arousing... Her cheeks flushed with a light dusting of pink, her lips parted in order for her lungs to suck in oxygen easier, she lifted a hand and bit into the knuckle of a finger. It will simply not do if she moaned... especially when he has already reached his climax, while she hasn't. Ghalaghor's hands found her breasts somewhere down the line, twisting, rubbing and flicking her nipples in a way that was causing the woman to gasp. Her fingers spreading out on the desktop, she lifted herself up a bit, so he could have better access. The slip had fallen down onto the floor, making a soft, fabric pool around her ankles there. Wave upon wave of gold tumbled down over her naked shoulders, catching the light and enhancing Nilsa's womanly curves with ease. Finally, her hand fell away... a rich, vibrant moan spilling forth from her lips. "I must say, Ghalaghor... I rather like this side of you..." she managed, her breasts heaving with every sharp inhale and exhale. Those rosy nipples hardened into peaks underneath his influence...making the pair more sensitive, and making it that much more enjoyable. Normally meek, mild-mannered...and perhaps more than a little strange, Ghalaghor never really registered within her mind... at least, not until today. Pleasure rippling throughout her body at every touch, at everything he was doing...she let out another moan, though unconsciously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristopher felt like such...a monster, looming over this petite girl. If he said that he wasn't turned on by it... he'd be lying. His lips parted over the sharp, pointed fangs that were just aching to sink into her neck again...he let out another low growl next to her ear. "Why would you...want me to bite you again? Why risk... becoming what...I am?" Of course, Lyz cannot become a vampire, not unless he drank the majority of her delicious blood...replacing it with his, but still. The temptation was strong... to create a companion, to have someone like him lurking within these halls... His golden eyes narrowing upon that curve of skin exposed, the man couldn't help but lean forward...his tongue so very slowly trailing up until he reached her ear, or, more specifically... her earlobe. "Do you...like monsters?" he whispered, his fingers tightening around his wrists the slightest bit. "Are you turned on by the thought...that I am a vampire?"

Ghalaghor was usually the shy guy who never had the courage to ask a woman out for a date, but now he was fucking the headmistress like he was a wild animal. He had thought that he managed to get over her by discarding his feelings, but tonight had showed him that he was still in love with Nilsa. Ghalaghor would do anything for her as long as it would make her happy and as long as he could stay by her side or at least be close to her. He moaned thanks to the wonderful feeling of Nilsa's warm pussy around his inexperienced cock. That was the reason why he had ejaculated before her. Ghalaghor was still a virgin before he had gathered his courage to talk with the headmistress. He was just too shy to talk to women and could never get a date so he focused on his studies and his goal to become a teacher at Hogwarts. His fingers never stopped to tease her nipples and his hips continued to move back and forth in hard and fast thrusts. Ghalaghor couldn't hold back and came a second time inside Nilsa's pussy, but he still didn't stop to pound his cock into her. If this continued, then he would get her pregnant in the end. Ghalaghor would prevent that by sucking and licking his own semen out of the headmistress in case there wasn't a spell for birth control.

Lyz felt so aroused right now that her pussy was soaked and created a slowly growing puddle of her juices under her. "Yes...turn me into a vampire..." She didn't feel any fear and her mind was clouded by lust which made her want to be bitten by him even more. The thought of becomming his mate or at least companion so he wasn't the only vampire at this school turned her on like she never was turned on before in her whole life. "No, I don't like monsters..." Lyz made a dramatic pause and bit her lip in a way sexy way. "I love them. So turn me into one already!" She couldn't wait to become like her teacher and roam the halls at night to have some fun with everyone who dared to venture through the halls of Hogwarts when they should be in their beds. And maybe she would spend one or two nights with Kristopher too...only to learn a few things from him, of course. Not to forget the extra "lesson" in his bed after she had learned more about being a vampire.

The second orgasm hit Nilsa like a tidal wave in comparison to the first...and to be perfectly honest, it felt amazing. No, much more than that... it felt...well, there was no describing it. Hopefully such a night...such an experience, doesn't get tarnished by something as silly as a baby...or anything along those lines. Her delicate features dusted with a light pink, her lips parted in order to release soft, erotic noises of pleasure... which she couldn't hold back, even if she tried... of course there was little doubt that she was enjoying herself in this night of new... discoveries. Nilsa bent her head, wave upon wave of gold cascading forward to catch the light, and give the Headmistress an ethereal glow. It could not have been longer than a minute... or perhaps two, before she was hit by another orgasm...this one being her own. Muscles locking tight, skin quivering and her expression one of pure bliss. With her arms shaking, she collapsed onto her desk...the mahogany wood cold against her breasts and stomach. Her eyes drifted shut, the blue pair hiding from the world for a little while...until her long, dark gold eyelashes lifted from the tops of her cheeks, exposing the depths yet again. "A-Alright, Ghalaghor... I'm done..." she breathed, the soft, almost inaudible words a command despite their volume. "You can get off me now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This girl has to be lying… Kristopher bent his head, strands of black falling over those golden eyes of his while he sniffed at the blood staining her neck...looking for the scent of deceit, or listen for the telltale signs of lies...yet he could not find any. HIs eyes growing darker at the realization, he couldn’t help but let out a soft, aroused noise that was very much like a hiss… the faint light playing over the twin blades hanging down from among regular teeth. “Do you realize...what you are asking for? An eternal night...without ever gazing upon the sun again? Forever thirsting for the sweet ambrosia that is blood… experiencing strength you thought unimaginable...hearing things that are a mile away? You have no idea what agony it is, living such a life…” With a quick jerk of his head, he brought himself up, making sure there was a decent amount of space between their bodies… that way, he could compose and piece together something along the lines of thought.

“Besides… you have no idea how I would have to…” Kristopher did not go any farther than that, and instead fixed his gaze elsewhere, his expression blank. “You should return to your room...and please, do not speak of what happened here tonight. The other students will panic, most likely...and I would like to avoid that happening.” In this light, he looked like an Auror, dark and mysterious...and yet, he also looked the part of a vampire, having that certain allure myth and stories told about. Shadows dancing along his features, he quickly returned onto his feet, and offered the student a hand. “Tomorrow is your first day… You should get as much rest as you can.”

Ghalaghor had enough stamina and lust left to go for a third round and pound his cock into Nilsa's pussy again, but her words made him stop. He pulled his still rock-hard dick out and knelt down in front of her to burry his face between her legs. Ghalaghor began eating the headmistress out to clean her pussy and prevent her from getting pregnant. He wasn't ready to be a father yet and didn't know if Nilsa wanted to be a mother. He would impregnate her at her request, though and do everything for her to make her happy.

Lyz snapped out of it and looked at Kristoph with a mix of emotions in her eyes and a deep blush on her cheeks. She felt sad that he didn't want to turn her into a vampire, ashamed about showing him this side of her, aroused from the whole situation and kinda reliefed that he had turned her request down. Lyz still wanted to have sex with him, but she didn't know how she could achieve that. Maybe she could meet him again when he was feeling hungry... "Ok, I'll go then back to bed. You know where you can find me when you want to change your mind..." Lyz had her own private room thanks to a misunderstanding. The other girls shared a room together, but there were no free beds left when she arrived at the house of Ravenclaw. Only a small room with a wardrobe, bed and large window was still free which she took since nobody else wanted to have it. Lyz stood up and headed slowly towards the door, hoping that she wouldn't bump into anyboby. She was still naked and didn't want to bee seen by a teacher or student.

Kristopher brought out the silver flask from deep within his robes, the light reflecting off it and catching the eye. It was small, just slightly bigger than the palm of his hand...and yet, he felt as though the flask represented much more than simply a means to satisfy the hunger. His golden eyes narrowing, he drank its contents...the liquid burning a trail down his throat, before pooling in the depths of his stomach. The back of his hand covering his mouth, mostly to repress the coughing, Kristopher could feel his...mental stability straighten, and the hunger dim in its burning intensity. Now that his priorities have...well, been put back where they belong, the man noticed his student was naked...completely so, and for a moment, he couldn't help but study her curves with a smoldering gaze. When was the last time he's been together with a woman, and... went bump into the night? Not since he's gained fangs, he knew that much. Tearing his gaze away, he mentally scolded himself for thinking such things...and after clearing his throat, Kristopher removed his cloak from around his shoulders. "Here... it won't do for you to wander the halls... in your state of undress. Take my robe, it will at least protect your modesty..." he murmured, ashamed of himself.

Nilsa let a long, trembling sigh escape her lips, those vibrant blue depths of hers gazing at the man through dark gold. "You continue to surprise me..." she purred under her breath, a hand lifting to play with the tips of his hair. It was surprising indeed, how much was hidden behind that quiet, shy exterior of Ghalaghor's. With a subtle shift of her hips, his tongue plunged deeper into her pussy...making the woman moan softly. "Mm..." One slender leg lifted, only to loop over his shoulder...giving him better access. The setting sun cast light onto her curves, which provided Nilsa with the golden, ethereal glow that seems to follow her wherever she may go.

Fior shoved a first year out of the way and carried on up the stairs to class.
"Stay out of my way you foul, loathsome, little cockroach!"

The tall good looking young man swept aside his robe so that it wouldn't brush against that mud-blood first year.

'Disgusting how they've lowered the standards at this school lately to let filthy little mud-bloods in here!' he thought in irritation. As he approached the class, he shifted his bag of books, scrolls and potion ingredients to his right hand so he could open the door with his left.

Tall with blond hair, blue eyes, a charming smile and a fortune in wealth, Fior Divitus was the most popular of his friends. The Slytherin ones that is. He put down his bag on the floor took his wand from his pocket and muttered something only his closest friends could hear.

Directly across from Fior and his friends, a large heavy pile of books shifted over the edge of a Griffindor's desk and the clatter of books hitting the floor was deafening. The Slytherin group laughed amongst themselves, and wondered aloud how the kid could be so 'clumsy' while sitting still.

While waiting for class, they shared stories of some of the things going on beneath many of the students and teachers robes lately, snickering and laughing at the off color jokes, each one more lewd than the last.

Oh crap, I'm late! I'm late! I can't be late, on my first day! Holiday ran down the hall, fiery hair flying out behind the girl, crackling and flashing under the light coming in. There was a few first years lingering in the halls, but she dodged them easily, having had enough practice over the years.

A heartbeat later, Holiday was stumbling into the classroom, robes a mess, and hair sticking up every which way. Her chest rose and fell with every sharp breath, which, of course...caused the witch's robes to shift from the motion...and making it to where the line of buttons for her white blouse could be seen. Two or three were undone, which revealed quite a bit of cleavage.

Holiday may be of pure blood, but that was something she never particularly cared about. A tall, vibrant beauty who tends to catch the eye wherever she goes, no matter if she's trying or not, whose parents were Muggles and whose parents were of magical blood, really just...doesn't matter. What really matters is how gifted a person is...right? At least, she believes that.

Trying to fix her hair and robes, Holiday was on the way to taking her seat, when...a large, heavy pile of books shifted over the edge of a Gryffindor's desk, the clatter almost deafening. Her eyes widening, seeing as how her foot was nearly smashed by a book...she heard laughter, and immediately whirled onto the source. Why am I not surprised that it's a bunch of Slytherins? she thought with a sneer, fury crackling within those mystical green eyes of hers.

"Seriously? Do you Slytherins have nothing better to do than pick on others?" Holiday cried out, interrupting the off-color jokes and stories. "I should have expected as much, seeing as how you are a bunch of good-for-nothings!" With her head tilted slightly, and both hands placed upon her hips... the girl was certainly a sight, and not just because of the anger radiating off her petite form.

Whispering broke out among the other Gryffindors, their meaning obscured by the low volume and behind raised hands. Holiday didn't back down, but instead stormed up to the first Slytherin she came to, which so happened to be a young man with blonde hair. "Well? What do you got to say for yourselves?" she demanded to know, frowning.

Professor John Weaver then walks into his classroom. He was super excited to have his class and his rival class as the first of the day. Duels had a tendency to break out which meant practice and learning experiences. Entering from the back main door and walking in towards his desk in front of the dueling stand that was set up he starts his lecture. "Welcome, everyone, to Defensive Against the Dark Arts. As you should all well know by now, I am Professor Weaver and my word from the second you walked in until you walk out is law. Safety is my main concern and any dangerous spells gets you a duel with me." He stares at a few of the more rambunctious Slytherins and bravado filled Gryfindors. "That is a bad idea. The military was good for me in that respect. Anyway enough about me. Now lets vote."

He finally reaches the front of the room and turns and sits on his desk. "Do we want to just launch into lessons or do we want to have and watch a few duels so we can review what you learned last year." He smiled a little as he said this and watched a few students eye other students. "Stand for duels. Open books for lessons." He says, and waits for them to decide, watching half a dozen students stand immediately and eye their "enemy".

Lyz was still affected by the thrill of being so close with a real vampire and the fact that he had bitten her. The two wounds on her neck that was left from his fangs sinking into her flesh before he drank her blood were still there and could be seen easily by everyone who took a closer look at her. Lyz looked at Kristopher with puppy-dog eyes and a cute pout on her lips. "Are you sure that I can't stay a little bit longer with you? I don't want to be alone..." She didn't take the robe and got really close to him instead. Lyz wondered what was in the flask and thought that he had drunk some drink. Her breasts were only a few inches away from his body and there was only the air between them preventing her nipples from brushing against him. Lyz' pussy was still wet and her clit was as stiff thanks to her arousal and the horniness. She wanted to have sex with her teacher and she wouldn't leave without getting fucked. Lyz would even go so far to cast a spell that was called "Aura of the veela". It would make her as attractive as a real veela and help her to seduce him.

Ghalaghor licked every part of Nilsa's pussy to show her how much he loved her. His cock was throbbing to the beat of his heart and precum was oozing out of the tip of his erection, but he didn't stand up and continued to eat out the headmistress. He had noticed Nilsa changing position and giving him better access to her wet snatch. Ghalaghor fucked her with his tongue and licked every spot of the inside of her pussy that he could reach. He pressed his face so deep into Nilsa's crotch that his nose rubbed against her clit. Ghalaghor was lost in the blissful feeling of being so close to the headmistress. He just couldn't believe his luck nor how everything had turned out. He was so horny that he moaned into Nilsa's pussy while he was eating her out which caused his tongue to vibrate. The taste of her juices was devine and tasted like mana or ambrosia from the heaven. Ghalaghor wanted to never stop and continue this for eternity. He didn't care about his own arousal as long as he could please the headmistress.

Those mystical green eyes, bright and crackling, fierce with Holiday’s anger, barely wavered from the arrogant little Slytherin who decided to speak up first. Her fingers tightened on her hips, resisting the urge to fix the problem that has just revealed itself...though not early enough, it seems. Great… Fabulous. In hurrying here, I didn’t button up my blouse properly...ugh.

Of course, their taunting didn’t last long...if anything, though, it lasted longer than she thought it would. Boys are so easily amused...and easily lost interest in their shiny new toys… Not that she was referring to herself as a toy.

Apologies given -not there was any sincerity behind them- Holiday drew in a deep breath… trying hard not to give a few choice words as to what she thought of these so-called hooligans. Her cheeks flushed a light, rosy pink, the sort of color that coordinated rather well with the girl’s fiery red locks, she met Fior’s gaze evenly. “My name is Holiday, Holiday Bell. A pleasure, I’m sure.” Arms crossing underneath her breasts, she became highly aware of how the shirt revealed even more of her cleavage...she tried to act as nothing happened.

“Why would I assume? Well then, let me see… I ran in here, seeing as how I was running late… and what do I notice, but one of your ‘hooligans’ whispering under his breath, before the books fell.”

Holiday didn’t care for this guy’s pompous attitude, nor did she like the fake charm he was laying on so thickly. If anything… it only made her skin crawl. It didn’t really help, either, when he changed the subject without a care.

Tilting her head, Holiday offered a sweet smile...and for a second, she took note of his crystal blue eyes, which reminded the girl of ocean waters on a clear summer day.

“I did finish the two scroll essay on advanced potion preparation,” Holiday told him, laying on the charm herself. Numerous strands of red fell against her cheek , the gold, ivory and bronze highlights revealed under the lights. “It didn’t take long, luckily… Potions is one of my favorite classes, after all.”

A seat was offered, but she didn’t bother taking it. Instead, Holiday leaned forward… almost as though she’s falling for that charm of his. One fingertip brushed his cheek, and with that smile still gracing her lips...she leaned forward very, very slowly. “Advanced Potion Preparation can be a bit tricky...if you don’t know what you’re doing…”

Holiday pressed a fingertip to his lips, just as it looked as though she was about to kiss him. There was a devious twinkle in those green eyes of hers...and a slow, equally mischievous smile upon the girl's lips.

"It takes more than bubotuber roots to make the difference. Now...do you hear that, Fior? It's called silence. I prefer it whenever class is in session." With that hovering in the air between them, she went back to her seat, and awaited whatever duels are about to take place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Miss Lyz… I am quite sure that you cannot stay longer with me. I must insist that you leave, for you have classes in the morning.” Kristopher knew, without a doubt, that he shouldn’t have anything more to do with the young girl. He had gone too far, and now she was intent on having what he had to offer earlier...though with his mind free from bloodlust, he had no intentions of doing such things...and to a student, of all people. HIs golden eyes meeting hers, a smile began to grace his lips...faint, and polite. “I apologize for everything I have done to you tonight. I had no right to conduct such...acts… Please, I ask that you forget everything that has taken place here, and return to your room. Have a good and pleasant night.”

Robe placed upon her shoulders, hiding the girl’s naked form from view, Kristopher quickly guided her out of the tower before closing the door. It was obvious in her eyes that she was willing to do anything...and everything, just to get what she wanted...and so he did everything within his power not to allow anything to happen. Breathing hard, even though he no longer feels the need to breathe, Kristopher relaxed his shoulders. It will be difficult to face Miss Lyz, once she starts attending his classes...if she does, indeed, attend Astronomy...but he will manage. He always manages. A little bit more at ease now, he began heading back up the tower, wanting to see the stars and put himself at peace.

The next day he kept himself hidden, waiting for night to come...waiting for the first of his classes to begin.

Nilsa moaned whenever he did, the vibrations causing her legs to quiver in delight. While she loved...this man’s hidden talents, especially the ones concerning his tongue...she knew this had to end sometime soon, or else they will last on and on and on...and who knows when they will stop. “Ghalaghor…”she breathed, fingers threading into his soft hair, lifting her hips towards his mouth. “Make me cum…” Ending those words on a purr, it wasn’t long until she got her wish. Out of breath, blood still heated and her skin tingling, she dismissed him with a wave of her hand, not really all that bothered by what transpired here tonight. What she does is her own business...though what she is worried about is parents finding out what she’s done to their children. Punishment was one thing...but bending their boys and girls over her desk, partaking in things that really...is only for fun? That is another matter altogether. That thought in mind, she went to bed...and wake to the new day, ready for the first day of classes.

A spark of interest glinted in his eye at Holiday's intelligent response and a smile came unbidden to his lips. He'd seen some good looking girls around-really beautiful ones, but dumber than a Hufflepuff during O.W.L.'s. And the brilliant ones were always looking like cross between a spell gone wrong and the backside of a thestral. But this fiery red head was a helluva a looker and appeared to have some spark of brains-even if she was a typically pompous Gryffindor.

As if her flattering blush wasn't interesting enough, her assertive and confident attitude definitely had his full attention. It wasn't enough that Fior was a rich, Pure blood from an excellent family and high status in house Slytherin. He was mostly an ass to the other students because he was bored out of his genius mind and until that moment, hadn't met anyone other than himself, that could encompass both intellect and beauty in one package.

Ah! She'd also figured out that keeping the potion boiling was the only way for it to work! He'd only mentioned the root because he'd never even come close to helping anyone with their homework. If they were too stupid to read, then it most certainly wasn't his problem. There was no spell to fix stupid!

As she leaned in and placed a saucy little finger on his mouth, he licked it quickly, thinking that like most girls, she'd squeal and jump back in surprise. He could hardly await what her reaction would be.

When Holiday popped off her final comment, manipulating to get in the last word, Fior couldn't help but chuckle. That was SO female. Not to mention a Gryffindor move if he ever heard one. He liked her fiery hair with a fine temper to match. Why shouldn't an intelligent pure blood not know his or her own exceptional worth? Low self-esteem was one of the ugliest things to witness--in his own high and mighty opinion.

Professor Weaver strode into the room and Fior sat up a little straighter, ready to learn. He always enjoyed Defense Against the Dark Arts, because it let them really get hands on experience and not just shoving their noses in a book waiting for the slow readers to catch up.

When the Professor asked his question, Fior immediately stood in response while leveling a sharp blue eye on Holiday's emerald green ones, daring her to refuse the unspoken challenge.

Lyz was a little bit disappointed when Kristopher didn't show any interest in having sex with her. She was a little bit confused about what just had happened and blushed when she got back to her senses. Lyz held the robe close to her naked body like it could fall apart into thousand tiny pieces and reveal her nakedness. Lucky for her that she didn't bump into anyone, not even a ghost while she was walking back to her room. Lyz concentrated as hard as she could and transformed Kristophers robe into a more fitting piece of cloth. She would need to go shopping soon thanks to her foolish believe that her magical ability would be enough to change the only clothes she had brought with her. Sometimes it worked when she casted a spell, but other times something went wrong. Lyz couldn't fall asleep and sighed when she closed her eyes again for the tenth time. She still felt the heat between her legs which she had felt when she got bitten by the new teacher. Her hands wandered around her body and brought her to an orgasm while she was imagining what could have happened inside the astronomy classroom. She finally fell asleep and had a weird dream about vampires. Lyz woke up the next morning and went to the great hall to eat breakfast after she had gotten dressed in her new set of school clothes. It was a shock for her to realize that she had slept in and that she was late for her first class on her first day. She ran to the classroom where Defensive Against the Dark Arts was thaught and hurried inside the room a few seconds after professor Weaver had given the other students the choice to chose between studying and having a duell. She stood in the middle of the room and looked around only to see that all seats were already taken. Great, now I have to stand the whole time...

Ghalaghor left Nilsa's rooms after he had brought her to another orgasm by using his tongue. He had lapped up her sweet juices and walked away when she dismissed him. Ghalaghor went to the classroom where he would be teaching divination tomorrow. He closed the door behind himself and got out of his robes before he decided to go to bed. It was late and he needed the rest so he was prepared for his first day as a teacher at Hogwarts. The next day came faster than he had thought and he just had finished the last preparations. Ghalaghor talked to the other teachers while he ate his breakfast and went then back to his classroom. "Good morning everyone. What kinds of divination do you know? Don't be too shy, just name one before we start our first try to look into the future or past." He wanted to see how much his students already knew before he bored them with a tirade of facts. There were a few things scattered around the room as decoration which could be used for his class.

Holiday met the unspoken challenge with a thrust of her chin, unfazed. Mischief, amusement, and something else played with the edges of the girl's lips... almost causing a smile to form, but not quite. There was also a spark of interest, deep within those bright green eyes of hers...which made it all the harder to resist smiling. Ah, this aught to be interesting... The very tips of her fingers brushing against the top of her desk, she also rose, but with a grace very few girls naturally possess...and many girls envy, for it was nay impossible to acquire it.

"Professor Weaver?" Holiday spoke up. Many eyes turned in her direction, a few admiring, the others growing excited. "I think a duel will prove beneficial to all of us, seeing as how most of us cannot practice magic during the summer...There is a good chance we have gotten a little rusty." Of course, she hasn't, for even if she hasn't been practicing magic, she has gone through the textbooks at least three times... but that doesn't mean everyone has done the same. Her smile sweet, that emerald green gaze traveled about the room, only seeing excitement...and perhaps a little reluctance among her classmates.

This is going to be...a lot of fun... Holiday realized with a small, devious smile, already figuring out which students are out of practice, and which ones are confident in their skills. Her eyes lifted, and met the Slytherin boy's again, the smile only growing underneath his gaze. It will be even more fun... once I see him flat on his arse...

Waves of fiery red fell forward, the strands brushing against the girl's cheeks...before quickly being tucked behind an ear. Her hands moving back to rest on top of the desk, Holiday lifted her chin, giving off a confident air few Gryffindors can pull off.

"Reading from the text is good and all...but a practice duel is much more productive, and gives better insight as to what you, as a teacher, needs to cover in the upcoming year. I may be gifted at, say, the Accio Charm, but Jennifer may not be," Holiday provided as an example, indicating a small, mousy brunette sitting against the wall. "It goes the same for any number of us. I say that a duel is in order... that is, Professor Weaver, if you do not mind."

Demure, Holiday sat back down in her seat, but she knew the seed has already planted and taken root. In comparison to reading the textbook, duels were much more exciting...and Gryffindors bite at any possibility of dangerous fun. It is the same with Slytherins, now that she thinks about it...however, she'll never admit to actually finding similarities between the two Houses, not in a million years.

Those bewitching green eyes containing a glint of mischief, Holiday directed her gaze onto the Slytherin who dared lick her finger, act pompous, not to mention breathe in the same vicinity of her, and gave a slow, confident smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((I'll wait on using Nilsa and the others until someone choses to enter their class or get into any mischief.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom