Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Don't ever touch...oh. Hello, professor,” Desiree said. Great. Just great. The Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. All of the time on the plane, starving half to death, stressing over the ball, the constant Quidditch questions, and this idiot Head Boy trying to tell her what to do made her lose her cool for a moment. She would admit that yelling at him was probably not the smartest thing she'd ever done, but now that everything was done and everyone in the Great Hall had basically seen the fiasco go over, there was little left to do but own up to it and tell the truth. Hopefully she wouldn't get into too much trouble. Okay, here it comes. The truth.

“Professor, this boy assaulted me! All I wanted to do was go to the common room and start studying Defense Against the Dark Arts so that I could do better in your classes! He said that he had other ideas, that he wanted to show me his new...broomstick. He knows I love flying, and I believed him at first, I did. But then he tried to put my hand between his legs! He tried to kiss me, too! Why, I don't know what could have happened if you hadn't come out that door just now. You saved me! You're my hero, Professor Weaver!” Desiree threw herself at John, wrapping her arms around him...”sobbing”. She looked over her arm at the Head Boy.

“Professor Weaver, this is a tissue of lies. This girl is an habitual offender, as you know, and I was merely clearing the Great Hall as Professor Archon commanded.”

Desiree had become inconsolable as she listened to the Head Boy's outright lies.

Holly was eating slowly and with not much appetite. Her plate was still more than half-full when it disappeared and got replaced by thd dessert. Her mood lighted up a little bit. Holly used her wand to make some of the sweets fly towards her and land on her plate. She looked at her brother Holden with a worried look and wondered why he was so distant today. He didn't even talk mentally back to her! The scene at the entrance of the great hall wasn't interesting for Holly. She was focused on eating her dessert and trying to find out why Holden was so distant to even her. It confused her when he didn't even talk to her by using their psychic link.

Lyz looked at the dessert with big eyes. She was still amazed about the food appearing out of thin air. She didn't know weither it was allowed to use magic in the great hall or not, she just waved with her arms around to fill her plate again before she ate. Lyz hoped that she wouldn't get in trouble with one of the teachers or the headmistress for doing this.

Ghalaghor was so full that he could only eat a few spoons of his vanilla pudding. He leaned back to stretch his back and took a sip from his drink, a beaverage that was called "Dragon blood". It was a mix of vodka, exploding pepper, ashwinder eggs and milk from a dragon. He closed his flask and cleared his throat after he had stood up. "Ok, time to go to the Ravenclaw house rooms. You can talk with each other for a while and explore Hogwarts, but don't go to bed too late. And don't enter the forbidden forest if you want to live." He walked back to his own room where he would sleep before he taught divination. Ghalaghor turned around after having a vision and looked at the headmistress. He thought about weither he wanted to make this prediction true or not and walked towards her. "Headmistress...I need to talk with you. Alone under four eyes."

Smirking and deciding to indulge her a moment, he winks at the boy before taking a stern look and softly embracing the girl. "How dare you? This is a sweet and innocent young woman. Trying to use such a cheap and low trick to," he changes tone and eases her off him easily as looks down at Desiree, crossing his arms as he stares her down "Get a head boy in trouble. Your free to go Austin." He waves off the Head Boy and then turns his attention back to Desiree.

"Since your house has no points to take away yet, your getting detention in my room for 3 days where you can actually study for my class. If i remember correctly, you didn't do well i my class last year, and i would hate to see how bad your take downs have gotten." He turns to walk away, knowing that she would know better then to refuse him, but then turns back to her. "And your going to have to get over that not being touched real fast again, your year practices grapples and holds in my class." He decided to actually wait now, wanting to hear her reaction, and complaints, ready to shut them down the second she was done.

Of course, Desiree wasn't really crying at all. She glowered at Austin as he walked away, noting the stupid, self-righteous smirk on his stupid face. It was easy to see, by looking at her, that she was furious. She turned back to face Professor Weaver, and listened to him give her three days of detention. She slowed her breathing as he turned to walk away, but then he turned back to her, mentioned something about grappling, and Desiree took another deep breath to calm down. She could yell, scream, stomp her feet, and cause all sorts of drama and commotion in the hallway outside of the Great Hall if she wanted to, but what would that accomplish? Probably nothing. Get her into more trouble, if anything, and she couldn't have that.

Detention for three days and nobody has even started class yet. That must be a new record. But being criticized? By a mudblood? Yeah, that'd go over well. But still, cooler heads.

Desiree took the side of her skirt in one hand, inclined her head towards Professor Weaver, and curtsied very low in front of him. "As you wish, Professor, but as for my...'takedowns', they may surprise you," Desiree said, looking up at him through her eyelashes, "When the time is right."

She stood, looked up at him, arched an eyebrow and turned, walking towards the Slytherin common room. If the disdain in her voice wasn't readily apparent when she spoke to Professor Weaver, anyone could have read it in her face.

Holly stood up when she finished eating her dessert. She stood up and followed Holden to the rooms of their house. Holly wondered why her brother was so silent today, but she didn't bother him with her questions. Maybe later tonight he'd pay more attention to her when they were alone.

Lyz stood up, hoping that the other members of her house didn't notice that she wasn't wearing any underwear beneath her robes. She followed the others to the Hufflepuff rooms and tried to remember the password. Lyz got to the bedroom and walked to her suitcase. She let her albino raven out of his cage and gave him some bread to eat.

"We shall see" The professor says as they walk away, him towards his classroom. He had some last minute things to prepare and needed to be somewhere that Holiday could easily find him. She, as had the rest of the team, had been in his living quarters before, but he preferred to only be there when there really was no other choice or they needed total secrecy, like planning for matches or the occasional prank.

Lyz went to bed when the others were still talking to each other. She felt kinda tired and couldn't wait to get out of her robes. Lyzana put a black nightie on that was partially see-through. Even when someone was directly staring at her, he or she would only see the contures of her naked body under it. Lyz woke up in the middle of the night and wandered around in the empty halls of Hogwarts. She couldn't sleep anymore, but maybe a little walk could make her tired enough to lead her back to bed. Lyz hoped that she wouldn't get in trouble by getting caught by someone.

(Feel free to encounter and use her ;))

Nilsa spared the Divination teacher a glance, seriousness replacing that mischievous glint in her eyes for a second or so...before it came back, perhaps a little bit too forced. Her wavy blonde hair fell like a molten river of gold when she rose onto her feet...her very presence commanding attention, especially with those bright, dark blue eyes of hers focusing on the students. "It is getting rather late... so off to bed with you! I don't want to see anyone wandering the halls tonight...so Head Boys, Head Girls, Prefects... lead the first years to their new dormitories. Now...don't let the bed bugs bite!" That said, all the food disappeared from their plates, the plates just about glistening...almost as though there was no food in the first place. Her silvery-green robes rippled about her curves as she turned her gaze onto Ghalaghor.

"Follow me," Nilsa told him, in a low enough voice where the other teachers could not possibly overhear...at least, no one without enhanced hearing. Out of her peripheral vision, Nilsa noticed Professor Kristopher glancing in their direction...but neither he nor she gave anything away, instead just acting as though nothing was out of the norm. Students left the Entrance Hall in groups of two and three, following their Head Boys and Girls to their dormitories for a good night's rest. Barely anyone paid them mind, more intent on catching up with friends and looking forward to sleep than anything else. It wasn't long until the two were on the third floor, heading to Nilsa's office. A giant, golden statue of a griffin barred the way, and giving it the password, it began to move upwards, revealing steps.

The light fell down from above, causing Nilsa’s hair to flash and shine underneath its influence. “We can speak freely here,” Nilsa told Ghalaghor, a hand gesturing for him to take a seat. Behind the desk, she sat down, the robes falling in elegant waves down to hide whatever skin could possibly be seen. “Now then… What is it you have to tell me?” she asked, her tone taking on a serious note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristopher Royal noticed how the Headmistress and Divination Teacher left together, but didn’t comment on it. A few black strands of hair falling over his eyes, he rose from his seat, climbing down the steps and joining the crowd of young witches and wizards. Standing a full head taller than most, he could see just how big the crowd was, and couldn’t help but expel a sigh from the realization that it will be a while before he reached his rooms. Inside his pocket, his fingers stroked over the silver flash he was just given...repulsion, dread, and a number of other things playing pinball inside the man’s chest. I’m a vampire now… or rather, I’m almost a vampire… he mused, almost scowling at the thought. I used to fight against those creatures...and now, I’m one of them…

The Ravenclaws were a quieter crowd, groups of two and three murmuring to themselves while following the Head Boy. Kristopher Royal went to oversee them, hands still tucked into his pockets. From a certain perspective, he was a handsome, mysterious man… one who preferred actions to speak louder than words, and who preferred to keep unto himself. It was his first day since he graduated from Hogwarts, yet it felt like just yesterday that he went down these halls...playing some sort of mischief with his best friends. A faint, nostalgic smile working its way onto his features...he looked up, giving a nod to the familiar paintings of people above, who returned the nod with greetings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holiday gracefully rose from her seat, and looked over her shoulder, only to see Professor Archon retreat out of a side door. Slightly disappointed that she couldn’t speak to him again, at least...not in a private setting, she began following her fellow Gryffindors out into the hall, where a fifth year commanded their cooperation. Her hair crackled and caught whatever light there was, flashing like a true fire down the length of her back, and even over her shoulders. It didn’t take long to rally together the first years, and for everyone to start heading in the right direction. Holiday followed, not paying any attention to the conversations going on around, glancing at the various paintings that moved on the walls.

Inside the dormitories, Holiday changed into a tank top and shorts, and barely spared her roommates a glance. Many were staring, she knew that much...and given how they were while she was changing...they were surprised by her assets. “Hmph,” came her only reply, and brushing her hair behind a shoulder, strode out of their shared room. “I’m bored… I’m not even tired yet…” she murmured to no one but herself, placing both hands on her hips. Looking disgruntled, Holiday moved out of the Gryffindor common room, and began wandering about the halls… even though it was against the rules. Really, the girl never cared much for rules...and figured that some rules were meant to be broken.

“I should have brought a robe and shoes, though…” Holiday shivered, goosebumps erupting along her naked skin while she rubbed her arms to try and warm herself up. The tank top was very loose, the straps almost constantly falling down...not to mention leaving nothing to the imagination when it comes to her figure. The shorts were much the same way, only with her long, slender legs. Looking about, her dark green eyes blinked against the darkness...having difficulty seeing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Synclair is open for interaction.))

Archon went to bed, but could not sleep. It wasn't something unusual, to be sure, as insomnia often afflicted him, and he decided he might as well get some work done. Unfortunately, his rooms weren't conveniently located by the potions lab, so it would mean crossing most of the school. He changed out of his sleep-clothes and into a black shirt that clung to his body and loose linen pants. After all, he didn't plan to meet up with anyone. His wand was tucked in a cord belt around his waist, Slytherin pendant hanging down as well. After sliding on some black slippers, he walked out of his room and down the hall, pulling a cloak over his shoulders, leaving the front open, but warming his arms.

As he turned the corner, stumbling across a young female student... who he had run into on the train. Wearing something that was more revealing than what she had on originally. "Madame, in case you were not informed, there is a curfew. For the first night, you are not going to be punished, but you must return to your dorm at once." He said, giving her a sharp little glance. "From now on, no midnight strolls, please." He said, and walked past her to the staircase.

He climbed upward, toward the Gryffindor common room, for the potions chamber was moved just down the corridor form it, as opposed to his room near the Slytherin common room. As he turned the corner, he entered the dark hall, with little light whatsoever. Hearing something, something like a footstep, he narrowed his eyes, drawing his wand.

"Lumos!' He snapped, and the pale white light lit the hallway, and he thought he saw a flash of red hair. "Who's there?" he called out, pacing down the hall slowly toward the potions chamber, unsure if it was just one of the ghosts, or if there was a student about.

"Lumos!" The spell broke through the eerie silence, pale white light washing up and down the hallway. Holiday tried to close her eyes...but did it a little too late, and so was blinded by its unexpected appearance. One hand lifted, rubbing at an eye while she tried to banish the dots floating about in front of her...or rather, in her line of vision. "Do you mind waving your bloody wand elsewhere?!" she grumbled, red cascading down over the girl's shoulder while she continued rubbing at her eyes. "You've already blinded me... I'm not going to run, so you might as well wave it somewhere else!" Obviously disgruntled, Holiday's eyes finally managed to pierce through the darkness...only for the green pair to widen once she realized who it was. A dark pink blush spread over her features within moments.

P-Professor Archon! Holiday kept to one spot while he paced down the hall slowly, not sure whether she should be more nervous, or more excited to see him. On one hand...Archon did just catch her roaming the halls at night... and on the other, she loved talking to him... oh, what indecision! Her fingers playing with the hem of her tank top, the girl was unaware of how a thin strap fell off her shoulder...revealing the curve of her breast to the older man. There was also the matter where her shorts were... well, very short, exposing her long legs, and a handful of other things to add on top of that.

Holiday lifted her gaze once they were but a foot apart, her green eyes bright in the pale white light, and a sheepish look residing in the pools. "Sorry, Professor... I couldn't sleep, so I decided to roam the halls, hoping to tire myself out..." came the excuse, her giving a little shrug in junction to the words. The motion, though...caused the other strap to fall, making it so that now both her breasts -or rather, the curves of each lush package- could be seen.

"Wait a second... What are you doing out, so late at night?" Holiday asked, curiosity and a mischievous glint replacing the sheepishness that she felt just moments ago. "You're prowling the halls...and for what reason? To catch wandering students with cases of insomnia?" Her lips curving into a smirk, she gave a soft laugh, tilting her head and looking really...really cute while waiting for an answer.

(I thought muggle tech doesn't work in Hogwarts...or am I remembering something wrong?)

Lyz nearly jumped when the Archon talked to her. She didn't know that it wasn't allowed for students to wander around in the halls at night. She nodded when he told her that she should go back to the dorms. Lyz tried to follow his order, but the moving stairs led her to another room. She wandered around before she realised that she was lost. Panic overwhelmed her at the thought of being found by the other students in the morning. Lyz didn't want to be seen by a group of people while she was wearing only a parially see-through nighty.

(Now could be the perfect opportunity for Siobhan or someone else to bump into Lyz ;))

Ghalaghor looked at Nilsa's beautiful body and had to get an image of her, which he had seen in one of his prophecies, out of his mind. He followed the headmistress to her office in the third floor and had to think about something else to prevent himself from staring at her ass. Ghalaghor didn't even bother to remember the password for the golden statue that guarded her privacy in her room. The light from the room above gave her hair a golden shimmer that made her look like a goddess. He followed Nilsa upstairs and sat down on a chair. "I have to tell you about myself. Do you remember the day when I asked you to give me a job as a teacher at Hogwarts? I didn't tell you about my ability in the interview. The reason why I wanted to talk with you is that I had a prophecy about you. I can see the future from time to time. The reason why I didn't use that in the tests were two reasons. The first one is that I can't control it and see the future whenever I want. The other reason is that I can only see the possible future. Anyway, I saw you as two persons, a headmistress of this school and a dominatrix of your own little harem. I know that this makes me sound crazy, but I saw that you believed me so I decided to tell you about this."

Holly saw the new teacher, professor Royal, looking at the Ravenclaws. She thought that he was very handsome and hoped that Holden wouldn't be bothered by her thinking that. Holly couldn't keep her thoughts for herself sometimes thanks to the psychic link she was sharing with her brother.

(If this quietness of Holden goes on, then I'm going to turn Holly into Holiday's younger sister who has no other sibling. Not even a message why he doesn't react...I can't make her be as idle as her brother and I won't do that. The rp started for damns sake!)

((Muggle Tech does, indeed, not work at Hogwarts… So if you could, please, Rayven, change that particular part? I don’t mind if you have it where music starts playing from a musical source...but no speakers. Think about it this way… Have you ever heard of there being electrical sockets at Hogwarts?))

((You must not have received a message from Malin… I did, and it said that he was no longer coming onto BMR. Holly can be Holiday’s only younger sibling, unless someone wants to step in and fill the role of twin? Just throwing it out there.))

“I do remember the day you came unto me, asking for a job as a teacher here at Hogwarts…” Nilsa rested her chin on woven fingers, golden waves falling forward to caress her jawline, and bring out the woman’s vibrant, bright blue eyes. Usually there is a mischievous glint within the depths...but at that moment, seriousness replaced the mischief, giving the eyes a sharp quality few see. Her eyes narrowed slightly when Ghalaghor said he did not tell her of a certain ability of his. “Given how you are our Divination Professor… I did expect that you can look into the future...at least somewhat...but I did not know you can see prophecies. Why… tell me this now?” If there was one thing Nilsa disliked above all else… it was, being deceited, or being given the wrong impression. “Ah… so you know about my...guilty little pleasure. I don’t quite understand where you are going with this, though. I have no harem… nor have I planned on gathering one together… I just enjoy punishing those who have been bad, and mayhap doing the same to those who haven’t. It is as simple as that.” Nilsa let her hands break their connection, each one laying on top of the desk which she sat so daintily behind. Her eyes still locked on the young man sitting across the way, she decided to put it quite simply.

“Ghalaghor, what, exactly, are you deciding to tell me?” Nilsa was a beautiful woman, no matter what the circumstances...and yet, whenever she’s annoyed, irritated, frustrated… it is as though a painter has paid extra attention onto the masterpiece that is her. A lovely pink blush spread down along her cheeks, across the bridge of her nose...even going so far as to color the curve of her throat, and her eyes… What could possibly be said about those lovely, sparkling pools, that looked very much like blue fire captured within balls of glass. It didn’t exactly help that the light was bringing out the very best of her hair...making the waves appear like a molten river, shining and making its way over her shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristopher paused, feeling numerous eyes glancing in his direction...but one pair lingering. His expression revealing nothing, he began casting his gaze about, almost expecting to find a nearby ghost, or perhaps a teacher wishing to congratulate him… however, he was surprised to find a young student looking upon him, and with the most...unusual grayish-gold eyes he has ever seen. Finding himself growing...well, curious as to why she was looking at him, the man kept his hands deep within his pockets, and began to approach the young lady.

“Is there...something I can help you with?” Kristopher asked, in his deep, rich voice that was like a verbal caress. Of course it was unintentional, however...maybe it was because of that his voice was all the more...irresistible. His golden eyes latched onto Holly, the pair almost… piercing, before glancing away to take in the other students walking on past.

Archon raised an eyebrow at the objection to the light and flicked it aside, instead lighting up one of the torches along the side of the hall. The flickering red light cause the fiery hair of his favorite Gryffindor as she stood, mildly dazed, wearing a pair of shorts that gave him a tempting glance of her slender, sexy legs. Her tank top didn't help, not hiding much of her ample bust and slender body.

"Miss Holiday, we meet again." he said, pacing toward her, his steps unintentionally predatory. His eyes wandered briefly down her before back up to her eyes, stopping a short distance from her. "A bout of insomnia, hm?" He mused, pretending to consider her story's validity when she suddenly challenged his "prowling". He laughed softly. "If it was anyone else, I wouldn't take that kind of question." He said, sliding his wand back into his belt, suddenly aware of how defined his body was in this shirt. "However, I too have had a bout of insomnia, and thus have been "prowling" the halls. It is only by my ever-wonderful fortune that I've been stumbling into scantily-clad female students along the way. I was actually headed to the Potions chamber. No reason to waste time trying to sleep when I could be brewing something." He said, watching. The way her head was cocked slightly to one side, her hair falling perfectly, she was absolutely adorable. His eyes watched her little shrug, the second strap falling from her shoulder.

"I'd send you back to bed, but I doubt you'd stay there. So you may stay up and about, upon the condition that you accompany me to the lab, so I know you aren't about making trouble or mischief. However... If I'm ever asked about this, I will deny it." he said, and his palms slid slowly up her arms, taking the straps of her tank top and carefully replacing them on her shoulders, hands feeling the goosebumps on her skin, eyes lingering briefly on her bust before coming up. "You're cold." he said. The two-word phrase wasn't a question, but more a statement. In an instant, he pulled off the black cloak, baring his slender, muscular arms. In the flickering light of the fire, it was easy to make out the definition of his flesh, and the circle of shimmering runes that were tattooed on his bicep, in a ring around his right arm, which he offered to her.

"So, potions or bed?"

Holiday felt more goosebumps erupt along her skin, a strange, quivering feeling deep in the pit of her stomach. Professor Archon was very male, that much she always knew...and yet...at that very moment, it was almost as though she was being hit with the realization. His steps were predatory...much like a creature of the night, stalking its prey... I wouldn't mind being his prey... she couldn't help thinking, only to blush lightly at the thought, and brushing it away quickly. "Really now? If you don't mind me asking... why is it you're taking it from me, then?"

Those dark, mystical green eyes lifted, a playful grin playing along the girl's lips. In more ways than one...Holiday was a siren, one who called upon a man's more primal instincts without even trying. Her voice was like velvet, and her body....did not need explaining. Her brow lifted, a play of emotions flashing through her eyes. "Oh? Are you saying you have been stumbling across more than one scantily-clad female student?" came her next question, without a second thought. Of course, afterwards... she immediately regretted it, but it was far too late to take the question back. With a tilt of her head, she listened to his next words, a thrill surging through her veins. I can be with Professor Archon, in the Potions Chamber... without any of the other students? I am not going to pass that up! Pretending to be cool, she tilted her head, more fiery red falling over her shoulder. Before she could even think about giving a reply, though... much less string a sentence together, he moved closer, his palms sliding slowly up her arms.

Her lips parted, a long, shuddering gasp leaving the pair while Holiday visibly shivered under his touch. Professor Archon took the straps of her tank top...carefully replacing them on her shoulders, which she didn't know had fallen. In the back of her mind, she noted how his eyes lingered briefly on her breasts...but in order not to make a fool of herself, she tucked away that particular piece of information for later. "I-I am cold..." she replied, her full, bottom lip being taken in by her teeth to be chewed on. The flesh turned red soon enough underneath the assault. In an instant, he offered his black cloak... revealing the definition of his muscles, and the circle of shimmering runes tattooed on her bicep. "U-Um... Thank you... And I'd much rather be making Potions than walking about, waiting for sleep to find me..." Holiday slipped into the warmth Archon's cloak had to offer, for a moment reaching out to touch upon the runes, and the muscles underneath.

"What do...these mean?" Holiday asked, curiosity heavy in her words, while her eyes lifted up to meet his.

[[Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I got a bit sidetracked and then couldn't really find a good spot to hop in. I suppose I'll just make something open for someone to interact if they'd like.]]

The Opening Feast was just as Katya thought it would be, delicious and fun. Seeing all of the returning students was nice, even the ones that liked to cause trouble. Even though it had been years since she'd been sorted, it was exhilarating in a way to watch it every year. There was always such tension as the hat was set on the young student's head, anticipation growing as it peeked deep into their mind and heart to decide where they belonged, and finally placed them, deciding their fate for the next few years. She spoke with some of the teachers, greeting some students as the food died down, and helping usher them out when it was suddenly stopped thanks to some pranksters. It was getting late anyway, time for them to settle in and be ready.

Katya roamed the halls, not quite ready to get to sleep. Whether it was excitement for tomorrow and the first day of classes or something else, she couldn't say. With no one around, the halls were wide and open, plenty of room to move around. Flying by the torches that lit the dark halls, Katya was in her falcon form, patrolling to kill some time, perhaps find some students out when they weren't supposed to be. She stopped, perching on a statue by the corner, peeking down each way to decide where to go next. It was fun to just explore this place, its ever-changing pathways and staircases made it seem different each time.

Holly looked nervously around when Kristopher walked towards her. She blushed a little bit and looked down to stare at the ground instead of saying something. She didn't say anything and glanced a few times at the teacher. The blush on her cheeks became deeper and spread over her whole face. She grabbed the hand of her brother and followed the other students to the Ravenclaw room.

Ghalaghor looked Nilsa in her beautiful eyes. He was lost for a few seconds and had to turn his head away from her hypnotic gaze. "Like I said, it was only a possible future." He shanved his position in his seat in an attempt to hide his nervousity. "The reason why I didn't tell you about my ability is that I wasn't sure how you'd react when I told you about it even when you believed me." The images of her naked body flashed back into his mind and he tried once again to think about something else. "Anyway, I hope that I didn't cause you any problems." He wanted to turn around to go to the door and froze. Ghalaghor tried to cover the erection in his pants and let his head hang low when the headmistress had noticed it. "The truth is..." He blushed deeply like he was emberassed or ashamed of something. "I had always a crush on you..." His blush spread from his cheeks to his whole face and made it look like a lobster.

Lyz was still wandering around the halls without knowing where she was. She walked around, shivering more from the cold than in fear. A falcon on a statue caught her eye. Lyz thought first that the beautiful animal was a made out of stone, but she saw that it was real when she took a closer look. "Hello...can you help me? I got lost..." She didn't know that the bird was a wizard and talked to it like it was a person. Lyz knew nothing about animagi and wondered who the owner of this beautiful bird was.

(Thanks for the info. I think I might change Holly into Holiday's younger sister, but I keep the shyness and the distance to others. Also, should I edit my earlier posts and put her into Slytherin like her older sister?)

With a soft sigh, Nilsa rose elegantly from her seat, the very tips of her fingers resting on the desk's surface. "No... You have not caused any problems. I just wish you could have told me sooner, instead of hiding this fact. If you were one of my students, I'd punish you for such deceit." Her blue eyes mere slivers of color underneath long, dark gold lashes, she considered her next words for a moment before speaking again. "I do believe you. There is no reason not to..." Her thoughts decided to take a different route, especially when she noticed Ghalaghor turning as though to leave. It wasn't so much his leaving that drew the woman's attention... no, it was the erection straining against his robes, and tilting her head, curiosity filled her gaze. "The truth is...?" she voiced, repeating what he said while he looked down at the ground, very much embarrassed...or was that shame? Nilsa was expecting...well, to be honest, she didn't know what to expect, but a confession was the last thing on her mind. Rather surprised, she found herself frozen in place, lips parted just the slightest bit.

Nilsa found her voice about a second later. "You...have always had a crush on me?" It was a surprise, to be certain. In the past, she never really paid much attention to the man, either being busy with the duties of being Headmistress...or with other guilty pleasures. A finger playing with her golden hair, causing strands to break away and fall back down against her hip, she struggled to find the right words. "What, exactly... No, I must admit... I'm shocked. You always seemed like you had a crush on Katya..." With a little shrug, Nilsa leaned back against her desk, hands laying out on either side of her hips...and those silvery-green robes outlining every curve she has, only without revealing the skin.

((Ah, Holiday is in Gryffindor. You can have it where Holly is just her younger sister, though.))

(If you really want Rev, i can take over Holden. I was thinking about making a student anyway, this way, we don't waste a perfectly good bother sister relationship. Also im going to setup an potential encounter for anyone wandering the halls.)

Having finished his final preparations, and making his room perfect for the first few lessons, John starts to walk back towards his room but taking the longest way possible. First years liked to sneak out and had a tendency to get lost in the many shortcuts and hallways of the school. He wouldn't punish any first years to bad if he came across them, but any other students would receive something at least.

Katya did have a degree of pride about her Animagus form, a gorgeous falcon. It was hard to get her out of the form when she'd finally mastered it and registered to be able to change whenever she wanted. Brown and black feathers went down her body, talons like small daggers gripped the stone where she stood. As with any Animagus, there was a tell, some sort of special mark on the animal that was different. For Katya, her blonde hair and blue eyes held through, in a way. The falcon's eyes were a deep blue, and the feathers coming down from her head were striped with yellow, contrasting the black and brown of her body.

Her head tilted a bit as the young witch approached her, thinking at first to change and reprimand her. Her thoughts changed though, as she truly observed the girl. Confused, young, now she remembered the face earlier, just barely though, because she'd been sorted, a first year. She wasn't trying to cause trouble, she had accidentally wandered some and gotten lost in the winding pathways of Hogwarts, just as countless others had their first year, including her. Now, where did this girl need to be? She wasn't giving the vibe of a Slytherin, and she hadn't seen her at the Ravenclaw table at the Feast. Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, that meant. Making an educated guess, she flapped her wings, gliding slowly down the hall, landing on another ledge to look back to the girl, as if to make sure she was following behind.

Ghalaghor didn't dare to move even an inch when Nilsa had noticed the erection in his pants. Hearing that she would have punished him made his cock twitch. "Well, I used to have a crush on you, but I got over it after a while." His body was betraying him and showed her that he had still some feelings for her. "Could you...could you punish me for never telling you anything about all this?" A soft blush began to spread over his cheeks while he tried to look at the ground. Nilsa's hot body drew his eyes to its sexy curves like the light of a fire attracted a moth. He couldn't look away and stared at her, wondering how her breasts would feel. Ghalaghor had already seen her naked in his prophecy, but he wanted to see her in front of his eyes instead of in a prophecy. "Yes, I developed a crush on Katya too...before I graduated and asked you for my job." He had tried to talk to them both in the past, but he was always too shy around beautiful women and didn't know what he should say to them. Thanks to a lot of practice he was now able to at least talk to the headmistress.

Lyz noticed the yellow feathers on the head of the falcon. She never saw any falcons in her life before and didn't know that they were only brown and black. Lyz was surprised when the beautiful bird opened its wings. She had rreally thought that it was a part of the statue. A smile appeared on the girls face while she followed the falcon. "Thanks...I'm owning you one." She didn't know that she kinda promised Katya getting a reward by saying this. Lyz was still thinking that the beautiful bird belonged to one of the many other students or to one of the teachers. She stopped when she remembered a part of tbe way. "Thanks for leading me back. I hope that I'll see you someday again." Lyz walked back to the Hufflepuff dorms and sighed when she noticed that the stairs had changed the path again. She ccontinued to walk, hoping that she would find a way back to her bed. Lyz walked around a corner and bumped into one of the teachers. The strap of her night gown slipped of her shoulder when she fell down. Lyz waved with her arms around and stopped a few inches above the floor in the air. This gave John a good look of her bare breast while she prevented herself from landing on the ground. Another wave with her arms made her stand up - or at least that was what she wanted to do. The spell backfired and made her land on John which gave him a much better few of her cleavage. "I'm sorry! I couldn't sleep and decided to go for a walk, but then the stairs moved around and I couldn't find back. A beautiful falcon with yellow feathers on its head helped me to find back, but the stair moved again!" She was blushing softly and was still not knowing that he could look at her breasts. She spoke with honesty in her words, but it looked like she had sneaked around and jumped at him in an attempt to get in trouble.

(I think I let her stay at Ravenclaw. Wait, isn't she already the sister of Holiday? And yes sirix, that would be wonderful when you play as Holden too. Prepare for some fun with the psychic twins...)

John steadied himself as the girl collided into him. He shook his head slightly as he regained the little clarity that he had lost. He looked down at the girl and was given a surprising sight, the girl below him more then a little exposed. He fixes her straps as he talks. "You really should be in bed, and had it been any other night or you any other year, you would be in trouble. I'm guessing you are from Hufflepuff, most of the other houses are fairly simple to find." He helps her up then turns Lyz in a seemingly random direction. "Just keep walking that way and you will get home. And stay in your rooms after curfew, after this you will get in trouble. I'll see you tomorrow in class."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It was as if a switch turned on in Holden's mind as he snapped back to attention of what was going on around him. Where am I? He thinks out temporarily forgetting about his connection to his sister. He looked around and realized that he was in the Ravenclaw common room. When did we get here sis? Holden asks, confused and excited at the same time. What all have I missed, I never tranced out for this long before.

Holly looked at her brother with a soft smile on her lips. You made me worry about you! This was the longest time you tranced out since you started to have them. You didn't miss mutch, the first years got sorted into the houses by the sorting hat. There are two new teachers, one for divination and one for astronomy. The last one is a vampire, by the way. Anyway, I bet you're hungry. How about we sneak out and get something before we have some fun? She looked at her twin brother and was sitting next to him in a corner where the others couldn't bother them.

"You...used to?" Nilsa lifted a hand, studying her nails underneath the coverage of long, dark golden lashes. "In other words...you think you've gotten over your feelings towards me. There will always be a shadow cast over your heart...and besides, I think...you're lying." Those eyes intent on him, she pushed away from the desk, walking towards him slowly...leisurely, a lioness with her prey in sight. Her hips swayed back and forth with a sexy ease...glimpses of bare calves revealed between the silver-green folds of her robes every few seconds or so. "I'm Headmistress of this establishment...and as such, I demand that you tell the truth." Her voice liquid, hot sex, she placed both hands on the man's chest, and pushed until his back met the door. Their bodies just inches apart... there was electricity crackling in the air, mingling with a thick, heavy anticipation. Finding Ghalaghor's blush...cute, Nilsa ran her fingertips over the color, while her other hand remained on his chest, right over his racing heart. "Hm... Should I punish you...?" she murmured out loud, like she was thinking about it. "You did lie to me...and withhold potentially important information when I was going to hire you..."

Nilsa withdrew that one hand, though not after she trailed her fingers down along his jawline. "By the way, Ghalaghor... No one ever gets over a crush...especially when that person...has feelings towards me." Lips curving into a mischievous smile, she leaned forward...only to plaster the man with the sort of kiss songs sang of, the sort of kiss one only wishes to experience, at least once, in their pitifully short lives. Every inch of that sinfully delicious body was pressed up against his...the curves meeting his harder planes. After a minute or so, the tip of her tongue made an appearance, outlining the shape of his lips before retreating. A little bit of nibbling, and Nilsa pulled back...done with her punishment. Her expression smug, she turned away from the Divination teacher, brushing a hand through her long, golden hair. "There you are, then."

I don't think that is really needed. I seem to have ate in my trance. We really need to figure out why this is happening. Holden smiles back, trying to get across to his sister not to worry about him. This also means that we can get to the fun faster. Holden jests as he bumps into his sister playfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom