Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogger

Pulsar
((I was thinking it might be better to start the teachers off, and then introduce the students when they arrive.))

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - a wizarding boarding school teaching the magical arts to students gifted with such abilities. Hidden in the mountains, no Muggle can ever uncover its precise location...nor could anyone who means harm. The castle stands with an ancient, majestic beauty few people can comprehend, even after spending time within its walls. The Forbidden Forest looms along one side...sinister cries leaving its leafy embrace, despite it being just a little past sunset. A young woman stood in a tower, overlooking the grounds through the window, hands clasped behind her back. There were other teachers in the castle, preparing for the arrivals...and she should be doing the same, however… she couldn’t help but be excited.

Ooh...I wonder what sort of mischief the students will get into this year… Nilsa thought, far more excited about it than she should be, considering her position. Her lips curving into a sinfully beautiful smile, the woman turned around, the light giving her a rather radiant glow. Waves upon waves of gold framed her delicate features, the tips curling just so right at her hips. There was a nice rosy blush along her cheeks, bringing out the magnificent blue color of her eyes. Better question is...who will I get to punish, for being naughty...? With a soft giggle, she clapped her hands together, and smiled brighter. Yes...I can't wait to see what this year will bring...

A knock caught the headmistress' attention, interrupting the many...many naughty thoughts she was having. "Come in~" Nilsa called out, a subtle purr to her words. Blue eyes bright with mischief, and a little smile curving her lips still, she sat down at her desk and crossed one leg over the other. Because of this, many inches of smooth, toned leg could be seen...by whoever came to her door. I wonder who it is, coming this early in the morning... the young woman thought, now going over the list of teachers in her mind before brushing it aside. Oh well... I will find out soon enough...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Synclair Hughes -or better known as Professor by the students- kept one hand up, the other digging into a pouch strapped to his side. "Shh... It's okay, pretty girl," he cooed, those deep, dark blue eyes of his locked onto the unicorn pawing at the ground. There was a jagged gash on the animal's hind leg, crimson red tainting that pure white coat. "I am only here to help...I am not going to hurt you..." A lock of dark brown came to fall over one blue eye...giving the young man a rather boyish look, despite how obviously male he was. How a girl could ever forget such a fact, though...was damn near impossible.

The unicorn tossed its magnificent head back in an act of defiance, dancing in a patch of grass while keeping its eyes locked on the young man. Ears folding back, and coming forward, the animal hesitantly came closer...attention wavering between him and the extended treat. It wasn't long until she was munching on the treat, Synclair looking over the wound with gentle hands. Luckily it wasn't too deep, only breaking the skin and just a little deeper than that. "You'll be just fine," he told the unicorn with a sweet, slow smile, his hand running over its white coat. A nicker was his reply.

Chuckling, Synclair pushed himself back onto his feet, dusting off his knees. The light played through his short, thick brown hair...and glinted off the ivory earring he wore. Being the sweet, absent-minded guy he was...what mismatched today was nothing...yet his robe was backwards. It wasn't noticeable unless a teacher or student looked really closely...but the fact still remained. Intelligent brown eyes followed the young man, while the unicorn bent her head to graze.

Ghalaghor had just finished decorating the classroom where he was going to teach divination from now on. He had cleaned the old room and decorated it with different tools and utensils for divination like a whole deck of ancient tarot cards in a frame on the wall, a bookshelf with books about the history of telling the future and other topics, a large crystal ball and a few talismans as well as other charms like a dream catcher or a big four-leaved clover in a flower pot. Ghalaghor hoped that he didn't overdo it and thought about weither he should add the scented candles or not. He decided that he'd keep them for his office and walked out of the classroom after locking the two doors that weren't for his students. He went on a walk around the halls of Hogwarts and ended up at the door of headmistress Nilsa's office. Ghalaghor wanted to knock, but he stopped and turned around when he had a sudden vision about the future. He was the newest member of the teaching staff and was excited about teaching at this school. Ghalaghor chuckled when he thought that it was his first year at Hogwarts again and couldn't wait to teach his first class of students. He went back to his office and checked once again if he had prepared for everything. Ghalaghor took a look at his utensils and all the stuff he thought he might need for his class before he locked the second door with an enchanted key. He didn't want anyone to find out about his secret whoch was the reason why he used a special lock on the door that only he could open. Not even a ghost could now get into his storage room without using his key.

The setting sun cast out on the towers and halls of Hogwarts, the giant, beautiful castle. A falcon shot around one of the highest peaks, wings coming out to drift on a current of wind. Piercing eyes caught sight of something out behind the school near the Forbidden Forest, it curved in the air and started gliding out from above the castle to the grounds. Bringing its wings in, the falcon shot down in a dive toward the grass below. Just a few feet from the ground, its wings cast out to turn up and glide. In another instant, the falcon started to change, shifting and becoming larger, wings shooting out into arms, claws and feet extending out, beak flattening and becoming a mouth, feathers on the top becoming blonde hair. With slight dust coming up as boots landed, a blonde woman stood in witches robes, giving a smile to the other professor in the backwards robe.

Katya had taught at Hogwarts for a couple of years now. She loved this place, seeing the students every year, especially the first years. Most had seen magic before because of their parents, but the ones like her, who came from Muggle families, were seeing everything for the first time. It was fantastic. The people here made it even more special, she'd gotten to know the other professors fairly well, and she'd dove from the sky to chat with one just now.

"Synclair, hello," she said, putting some fingers through her blonde hair to settle it. A problem with changing mid-flight was that it messed up your hair, but that was arguably worth it. "Looking forward to the new year?" she asked, consonants hard with her accent.

Siobhan McCrae was one of the first students to return to Hogwarts from summer break. She'd spent the time away from the Wizarding school traveling the Continent visiting cousins all over the U.K. As she also spent time investigating Labyrinths and Hedges, plumbing them for their mystic secrets. She was intrigued by the ancient magics that lingered in those sites and the ancient secrets they still hid. As she thought of that she stroked the tiny serpent nestled in the emblem of her House she wore and the shiny, silvery snake brushed itself against her finger. It was one of the secrets she unearthed during her travels.

After changing out of her traveling clothes and spending a bit of time in her room unpacking and setting things up as she liked them, Siobhan wound her way through the halls of Hogwarts on her way to visit Auntie Headmistress Nilsa. She hummed a jaunty little tune to a song with rather racy lyrics as she knocked on the headmistress' door entering after hearing Nilsa call out a welcome. She smiled as her red eyes met her aunt's blue eyes, bright and mischievous, as she crossed the room to greet her properly, arms outstretched as she offered Nilsa a warm embrace.

"Miss me, Auntie N?" Siobhan purred as she drew near. Her manner was gently teasing and coolly playful. In some slight way overly familiar maybe disrespectful. It was either a mark of how close and comfortable Siobhan was with Nilsa ... Or an invitation for some... Correction of her behavior.

Dark blue eyes lifted from the beautiful creature, surprise dancing through the depths before the surprise was overrun by a faint smile. "Ah, Miss Katya... Good evening," he greeted, one hand still lingering on the unicorn while he rose onto his feet. The gash may not be life-threatening...but the man didn't want her to suffer, and so that one hand was applying a salve to her injured leg. His smile adopted a sheepish edge. "Is it that obvious?" he asked with a soft chuckle, his free hand lifting to run through his hair, causing his bangs to fall into his eyes. "I thought I was hiding it so well." Joking, Synclair glanced over his shoulder at the unicorn, and was pleased to find her putting pressure on her leg. "Good girl..." he cooed, his hand running over her magnificent white coat. "You'll be better in no time, if you keep that up. Just take it easy. Don't cause any trouble, alright?" The unicorn gave a neigh in reply, and almost looked like she was rolling her eyes at him.

Synclair chuckled, before giving the horse a stern look, though it was touched by amusement. "Don't you dare sass me. Now go, or else I'll have to do something about that attitude of yours." A lock of hair fell over his dark blue eyes...which added a bit of boyish charm to his otherwise masculine looks. For the past six years now, he has taught at the prestigious Hogwarts School for young witches and wizards...and has enjoyed every minute of it. Sure, there were moments where he didn't...but that was to be expected. The unicorn rolled those intelligent brown eyes of hers again, before trotting back into the Forbidden Forest.

"Ah, sorry... I didn't forget about you or anything." Synclair's smile adorably sheepish, he picked up what few things were on the grass, directing his full attention onto the female teacher. "I have to go see my garden... Would you like to join me?" he asked, being only polite. After all, she did interrupt her flight in order to see him. It might not be often he spoke to Miss Katya...however, he wouldn't mind doing so more often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Siobhan! Oh, what a pleasure!" Nilsa rose gracefully from her seat -or throne, as she liked to think of it- extending her arms towards the teenager. "It's been a while. I can see you've forgotten your manners, my dear." The last part gently teasing, with a underlying current of seriousness, her bright blue eyes met red, both pairs equally mischievous. It might be hereditary... Arms wrapping around the smaller girl, she drew her near, love and warmth searing the two girls together. "If you're not careful, I might need to remind you of your manners..." she breathed into Siobhan's ear, a smile curving those sinfully full lips. "Either that, or... punish you..."

Laughing softly, Nilsa pulled away from her niece, holding the girl out at arm's length. "You've grown out your hair," the headmistress noted almost immediately upon inspection, one hand reaching out to play with the very tips. "You must tell me everything about your trip. How was your cousins in the U.K., and your other aunts? Not that they matter, of course." With a soft chuckle, she released Siobhan, and leaned against the edge of her desk. Both hands came to rest on either side of her hips. With the light pouring in, her long, curly golden hair was set ablaze...and into a dozen colors. Nilsa tilted her head back, as though she could feel its warmth. Her lips curved into a faint smile, her fingers tracing along the smooth wood making up her desk.

"I did miss you, sweet, mischievous Siobhan..." Nilsa purred, opening one blue eye to look at the girl standing before her. "Did I ever say...that you remind me so much of myself?" A cheeky grin replacing the faint smile, she ran a hand through her long golden mane, and then stretched both arms high above her head.

Siobhan's smile brightened as Nilsa rose from her majestic chair and opened her arms, welcoming the teenager into a warm embrace. Siobhan snuggled up against Nilsa until she fit just right, nodding and hiding her smile from her sweetly severe aunt as she, rightly, chides her niece for her failings. "I'm sorry, auntie..." Siobhan says contritely, but doesn't quite succeed at hiding the eager little purr that accompanies the thought of being under Nilsa's firm, correcting hand. It was a rare pleasure Siobhan experienced only with Nilsa, with all others, Siobhan was the one to whom others deferred to. Hers was the strong guiding hand.

Siobhan played the tip of her tongue along her pump, pouty lips as her aunt's breath teased over her ear and caused her to shiver with delight. Her lips quivered as Nilsa pulled away yet still holding her; they were close... but not as close as Siobhan'd like. "Yes, you like?" she asked the headmistress as Nilsa toyed with the very tips of it. Siobhan preened prettily under the attention then turned her head so she could brush her silky cheek along the backs of Nilsa's fingers, nodding when she heard her aunt's request.

"Well, Balmy cousin Albert is... Still touched... He rails against being consigned to a far corner of Wales by the Ministry of Magic while he continues to engage in his... Weakness for Goblin Wine and crossdressing," Siobhan recounts in a conspiratorial, secretive tone reserved for those one trusts implicitly. Siobhan stays where she's left by Nilsa, unconsciously posing prettily for her, back straight, head leaning just a touch to one side as she ran a finger through her hair to tuck a stray lock of it behind her ear. Her voice trailed off as she marveled at the sight of Nilsa bathed in sunlight, transformed into a creature of golden radiance.

"... And yes... The Other Aunties had only one topic they wished to discuss... My prospects for an engagement..." Siobhan spat out derissively with a petulant toss of her hair. It fanned out about her head like a dark cloud, just as something angry and electric flashed in the depths of her eyes. She had nothing but disdain for the notion that her lot in life and value to the family lay in making a 'good match'. This was one of the many things that had Nilsa and her be so close. Be she good, or bad, Siobhan knew Nilsa judged her and cared for her for who she was and what she'd done and not by some arbitrary, empty social convention.

There's only so much self control a teenage has and between Nilsa's compliment, soft, seductive purr and beguilingly cheeky grin Siobhan's was tested and found wanting. She slipped in close to Nilsa as she played her hands through the length of her own long golden mane and stretched them up above her head. Siobhan didn't cling to her exactly, more rested against Nilsa's beautifully taut and lanky body so that she could bath in the warmth of her presence and savor the intimacy of their relationship.

"You never have... But ... I'd always hoped... To make you proud of me, auntie..." Siobhan admitted tenderly, a hint of color rising on her cheeks as she shared that small secret. She swallowed hard and looked away, blinking so as not to tear up as she opened up to the one so dear to her. She shifted along the desk and settled just around the corner of it from Nilsa so she shouldn't feel crowded by her, but at the same time, she couldn't make herself go to far from her beloved aunt. "I'm happy to be back..." she said softly voice husky and rich with devotion and adoration and hints of things Siobhan couldn't yet say out loud.

Familiar obligations...or rather, the expectations imposed by those who are blood-related, can only be bittersweet. Nilsa knew this from personal experience. The Purcell family is one of noble birth, with no Muggle blood tainting the line of those who bear its name. Being Slytherin doesn't exactly help matters, either. Cunning runs through their blood, along with magic and an unrivaled ambition. While Nilsa may have some of these attributes...never, in her years of living...has she ever wanted to succumb to that family's whims. After all...she has her own desires, her own needs...her own ambitions. Doesn't that count for anything, in that ridiculous family? No...of course not. Such desires, such...rebelliousness, was unwanted, nothing but a nuisance in their eyes.

"I do like," Nilsa purred yet again, playing with the tips before her fingers were made to caress the girl's cheek...not that she had any complaints. Her skin was soft...almost silky to the touch, and brought many naughty ideas to mind. "It frames your face rather nicely...and brings out the color of your eyes..." Her words quiet, almost thoughtful, she laughed softly, and leaned back. The light reflected off golden waves, casting shadows onto her high features...and making her bright eyes look darker. At Siobhan's news of balmy Albert, the woman burst out laughing.

"Why does that not surprise me? Merlin's beard, I remember the time he came to your Aunt Ondai's and Uncle Muir's wedding... as a rather busty young blonde, in a revealing sundress. I thought she was going to explode!" A pretty pink blush spreading across her cheeks, bright blue met almond, a smile curving Nilsa's sinfully tempting lips. "I have that sundress now..." she confided, in the same conspiratorial, secretive tone her niece used to disclose the information. "I managed to steal it away from him...after the wedding. I wear it once in a while, since I can." Her grin cheeky, she let out another laugh, while the cheeky grin melted into a nostalgic smile.

Nilsa's lip curved into a sneer soon enough at the additional piece of news, her eyes narrowing while a flash of something electric passed through the depths. Disdain joined the electricity surging through those bright blue pools. "They never quit, do they...?" she spat, as disgusted as Siobhan was. Marriage was a precious, sacred ceremony between two people who love and cherish one another...not a ceremony to be taken lightly of, and most certainly not something that should be forced. "Don't worry about it, sweetie..." she finally managed, a hand reaching out to stroke the girl's cheek. "I never do. I turned out rather well for myself, I might point out." Her fingers finding a few strands of black, she began playing with her hair again, liking how soft it felt... and how it ran through her fingers like water.

Siobhan's next words were an admission...one that she never would have expected hearing. Nilsa twisted her body more towards the teenage girl, her breasts brushing an arm...though she didn't notice this. "My dear... I have always been proud of you...I don't care about... forging our family with another Slytherin family, or anything along those lines. Trust me, sweet girl... I care nothing about such things." Her fingertips kept the girl from moving too far away, but also made sure that their eyes remained connected. "I just want you...to be happy."

Disdain banished by warmth, Nilsa drew Siobhan in closer, and trailed her fingertips down until the two joined underneath her chin. "The Purcell family is one of great expectations... and I will never let any of its members force you into anything you don't want. Alright?" Her lips -those plump, pouty lips that are very similar to hers- in a smile, she leaned forward, their bodies just inches apart while she gave a kiss on her cheek. It was just for a moment...but oh, what a moment it was. Her breasts strained against the white blouse she had on under her robe, almost pressing into Siobhan...almost begging for some kind of attention. Their bodies may be inches apart...with infinite possibilities lurking in the air around them... and yet, it mattered more if one of them cross that invisible line.

Nilsa smiled down at the girl in her arms. "I'm happy you are back, my dear..." she purred softly, hands resting on her hips.

Katya chuckled, stepping closer to the two. "Perhaps. It's contagious though, I'm sure all of us are," she said. She frowned as she saw the reason he was out here and with the unicorn, the gash on her leg. Synclair was a good man, caring just as much about the creatures here as he did about the students he taught. Perhaps a bit absent-minded at times, but smart and kind. Evidence of that showed as Katya stood close to them, spotting that his robe was on backwards. She smirked, letting him work.

Katya laughed as he scolded the unicorn, who just responded with more sass and eye rolls. He was more of a veteran than she was, being here for a few years to her one and a half. She got along with many of her fellow teachers, especially the ones that like to joke and laugh as she did. Of course, it was different in the classroom, but school hadn't started yet. Plenty of time for some fun.

As the unicorn trotted off, Katya looked to Synclair as he gathered his things. "Oh, no worry. She was hurt, she deserved your attention," she said, watching as he stood with his things. "I'd love to," she said with a smile, starting to leave with him. "Well, I've gotten through my first full year, I'm looking forward to another. It's been fantastic to be a professor here."

It was in moments like these that Siobhan came to understand why Hogwarts felt more like home then her parent's estate in Inverness. She literally felt the freedom to breath deeper, to move as she wanted, to say what she wished and to be herself, not the perfect porcelain doll her parents and family expected her to be in order to live the life they'd planned for her. The closest she ever came to experiencing understanding when with them was in the unguarded moments when her mother, Honoria, would look at her and sigh softly, "It's a shame, really, that you weren't born a boy..." Her mother, try as she might, couldn't miss the signs of intelligence, ambition, and will that her daughter evidenced, as much as Siobhan did all she could to hide it. "... But don't got getting any ideas... You're meant for so much more then the life of a spinster-teacher my /sister/ leads..." is what Honoria would follow that up with, saying 'sister' in that way she had that was filled with low opinion and little regard for the work Nilsa did at Hogwarts. That was one of her mother's odd habits, never naming Nilsa as if her name itself was some form of curse that would infect and corrupt her daughter.

Siobhan shook such bittersweet thoughts from her head as Nilsa voiced her appreciation for what she'd done with her hair, which, truth be told she'd done after Nilsa had made an offhanded comment last term about how lovely Siobhan would look with 'long, raven tresses'. That Nilsa went on to expand on her words, turning them into a true compliment made Siobhan's mouth go a little dry and her pulse race. The peals of melodious laughter that followed Nilsa's kind words were like music to Siobhan's ear, music that one day she'd love to dance to... A silly thought that made no sense but felt true for her nevertheless.

"Is /THAT/ why all the children were imprisoned in the Nursery farfarfar from the Venetian table? We'd all wondered what we'd done to be sent away without dessert...." Siobhan said with merry laughter in her voice colored with the 'ah ha!' of a long time mystery solved. She and the cousins had been hatching an elaborate 'break out' plan that got no where because none of them could pick a lock. A skill gap she'd long since addressed... Just incase the need should arise again.

Siobhan found the pretty pink blush spreading across Nilsa's cheeks bewitching and something made her feel a little bit dizzy at spying the smile that curved along Nilsa's sinfully tempting lips. So when her beloved aunt took Siobhan into her confidence she had her full attention. "OhMyGod! OhMyGod! OhMyGod! OhMyGod!" she squealed between fits of laughter. "PLEASE let me borrow it to wear to Cousin Laura's garden party next season... She /is/ his favorite after all..." Siobhan reminded Nilsa unnecessarily as a dark little scheme was born in the back of her mind.

Nilsa's support of her stance on the mechanizations of marriage warmed Siobhan's heart and melted the icy feeling that she was being a 'spiteful, willful, self important child' as her mother haranged her with day after day after day. Siobhan felt that arranging a marriage lowered her to the status of property and marriage itself to a meaningless obligation fulfilled lovelessly by popping out children for an ungrateful man. All those dark thoughts were disspelled by Nilsa's soothing words and gentle touch. Siobhan closed her eyes and sighed as she felt fingertips on her skin and her hand teasing through her hair. "I will, auntie... Tha...thank you," she sighed out gratefully and like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

Siobhan felt an electric thrill course through her when, unexpectedly, Nilsa's body twisted and brushed against hers as she turned to her neice and spoke to her in such a tender way Siobhan opened her eyes and lost herself in the deep pools of azure that were Nilsa's eyes. Siobhan tried to speak but the simple words Nilsa used to express her care and concern, love and support of her neice robbed Siobhan of power of speach. Her red eyes glowed with the tenderest kinds of emotion and when Nilsa drew Siobhan in closer, the girl sighed, smiled softly and nodded gratefully. She smiled up into Nilsa's eyes as she held her that way, with a firm hand but not a forceful one, speaking to her like she was someone of value and worth... For who she was herself not what she would do when she married.

A single tear, a happy one, rolled down Siobhan's left cheek and then dropped onto her robe to disappear in it's dark folds. As Nilsa leaned forward, Siobhan was awash in the sweet scent her aunt wore and she felt herself get a bit weak in the knees. To steady herself she instinctively reached out and took ahold of her Aunt by her waist as a kind of tension grew between them, the likes of which Siobhan had never felt before. She found herself beathing raggedly as her eyes were fixed on her aunt's sweet, luscious lips as they descended upon her cheek. She shivered and one of her hands balled into a fist at Nilsa's side as a sound that was somewhere between a happy sigh and a plaintive whimper escaped her lips. Siobhan's alabaster cheeks turned almost blood red as she blushed deeply as her head swam with all sorts of images of a lusty, naughty nature as her body SCREAMED for her to just let go of all self control, to cling to her loving aunt's body and cover her face with kisses as she tore her cloths off.

"I.. I'm sorry!!" Siobhan muttered as she trembled and bowed her head, hiding her face and her shame from Nilsa's sight as her aunt welcomes her back so sweetly. Shaken to the core by the strength of her desire, the power of her passion and the way all she feels can't be right... Can it? She doesn't DARE begin to believe her sweet, loving, SEXY (~STOP IT!~) aunt could feel as she feels as she feels and wouldn't betray her by forcing her school girl crush-obsession upon her. "I... I should go, Auntie... I'm... Being greedy... Taking up so much of your time," Siobhan stammers but even though she talks of leaving she can't make herself leave the confines of Nilsa's embrace.

“Contagious? Hm, that could very well be true.” Synclair’s lips curved into an amused smile, a low chuckle rumbling in his broad chest while he began making his way across the clearing with Katya. "We may want to take precautions, to ensure that it doesn't spread," he teased, glancing back and smiling. The light cast shadows onto the man's handsome features, bringing out the strong jaw, the high cheekbones...and the dimple peeking out from his right cheek because of the smile. His dark blue eyes looked like pieces of sapphire, with lighter pieces of topaz, and darker pieces of obsidian lurking along the edges.

Synclair’s home was a humble abode, with none of the extravagant dressings one would expect. Humming softly under his breath, the young man went about his business, putting things in their place and picking up a basket. "The cabbage and germander should be ready for harvesting," he noted with a smile. "I believe everything else needs a little more time before I can pick it. I had to deal with Flesh-Eating Slugs not too long ago... so my garden is a bit...pitiful at the moment."

That said, Synclair began moving around towards the back, the top of his head almost brushing the ceiling. He was a tall, broad man, clearly comfortable with the outdoors and all it has to offer. His arms were thick with ropy muscle...and his body was lean, fit, capable of whatever he set his mind to. There was a natural grace in the way he walked...and yet, also a sense of predatory intent...despite his friendly demeanor. In other words...it indicated there was more to the man that anyone knew...maybe even himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You are NOT being greedy, not in the slightest,” Nilsa scolded the teenage girl without second thought. “Tell me...how often is it I get to see my adorable niece throughout the year, without having anyone else begging for my attention? Not very.” The curled side at her hip did not go unnoticed...and however tempting it may be to tease Siobhan, or to act on it… the Headmistress didn’t feel the time was quite right to do so. Hiding her face and trembling was not normal for the Slytherin. The blood red blush, she had to admire, however...at least for a minute or so. Her lips curving into a tender, sweet smile...her fingers came to rest underneath Siobhan’s chin, lifting her head until almond met azure. Nilsa’s abundant golden curls fell forward...almost creating a veil between this moment, and the world around them. “Let me tell you something...my dear Siobhan…” she purred, those fingertips now stroking the girl’s cheeks. “You are never a bother...and I am always happy to see you...no matter what time it is, no matter the place. If you ever think that way again… I might need to punish you.” Another purr came...this one following her promise, and clearly indicating how she felt about it.

Nilsa leaned forward ever so slowly...her fingers sliding into the raven black tresses. Her lips parted next to her ear, hot breath teasing the sensitive flesh there. “I would have to strap you down...and use one of my whips to punish you…” she whispered...their bodies but inches apart at this point. “Either that...or I could do something...very...very naughty to you…” Letting that thought revolve around Siobhan’s head, Nilsa drew back...a mischievous, wicked smile on her lips. Even a fingertip trailed down the curve of her neck...over her collarbones, only to go slowly down between her breasts. The hand stopped once this was done, it returning to the desk and laying upon its edge. Desire mingling with temptation, Nilsa forced herself to stop where she was. “Now then…” she spoke up, “you can borrow that sundress… if you take pictures of Cousin Laura.”

A laugh following the words, Nilsa grinned at the very thought, almost wishing she could be there herself. Of course, being who she was...no invitation will come. The Black Sheep never gets invited to such things...or else, cause humiliation onto them all. “I will even let you borrow my favorite pair of heels… the blue pair that makes my legs look long and lean. You will look absolutely splendid, my dear.” Her eyes bright, she pushed away from the desk and lifted her arms high yet again...unaware that the robe hugged onto her curves when she did so, emphasizing everything about her lean, curvy figure.

“Well… I expect it is about time for dinner. Why don’t you go on downstairs, and meet your fellow Slytherins?” Nilsa noted, glancing at the time. Her azure eyes returned to the girl standing before her...ideas lurking within the depths...as did temptations. “Or...would you rather join me?” she asked, stepping closer to Siobhan, and pulling on the girl’s robes until their bodies met… Their curves melded together, causing heat to compact and build at the contact. “I could join the students and other teachers downstairs...deliver my speech… and...we can return to my quarters...have dinner there, while I disrobe you…” There was so many possibilities...so much desire, crackling in the air around them… it was difficult not to give in to such temptation.

Normally, Nilsa wouldn’t even bother resisting. Desire, lust, and temptation were all natural things to feel, to experience...to indulge in. Some more so than others. It would be so easy… for Siobhan truly was a pretty girl, sweet, kind...mischievous, curious about the world. However… that would be forcing her into something without her consent...and that is something she will never do. The Purcell family does that enough with its members… There was no reason for her to be the same way. Her lips brushing against Siobhan’s cheek yet again, she nibbled on the skin along her jaw before pulling away. “That is part of your punishment,” she told the girl with a nod. “Give me any more sass...or say anything like you just did, and I’ll have to be more severe about it.”

Tilting her head, Nilsa gave a smile and a soft chuckle, light pink spreading across her high cheeks. “Now… Do what you must. I’m sure you’d rather see your friends than your Auntie, so I won’t keep you.” The smile still in place, she leaned forward, and flicked the end of Siobhan’s nose playfully. Electricity was crackling in the air...almost making it difficult to think, much less reason about things...yet, Nilsa was managing to do so. The tip of her tongue made an appearance.

Katya laughed with him, glad he could joke right along with her. "I don't know, we may have a full blown epidemic on our hands, alert the nurses," she teased back while they walked from the forest to his home. It was different that he lived out here rather than in the castle like the other teachers, though she supposed it made sense with the subject he taught. It would be easier to see to his creatures and beasts that he taught the students about, being close to the forest and the fields. Looking to him as they joked, she couldn't help but notice the handsome parts of him, the small dimple that had appeared from the smile, the blue pools that were his eyes.

They reached his home fairly quickly, Katya looking around to take it in. She wasn't out here that often, perhaps she should make more of an effort to come visit him, er, the grounds. "Were they hard to deal with? It must have been a shock to find them enjoying your vegetables and plants," she said, watching him settle the things in his home and prepare to tend to the garden. "I'm sure it's not pitiful, just...recovering, da?" she said with a smile, giving him another once over as she took in his looks yet again.

He seemed to be very fit, from what she could tell under the robes they all wore. It could be hard to get a sense of it sometimes, but his defined arms and shoulders gave a decent image, and she could imagine the rest. A look over her own robes gave hints at how she looked as well, her curves showing through, toned legs sticking from under it. The fabric was tighter around her bottom and breasts, painting a decent picture of what they might be like underneath. With just coming out from her Animagus form, her blonde hair flowed down onto her shoulders, while she usually kept it up, and her hazel eyes watched him finish up his preparation. "Did you keep any of the slugs for your class? I'm sure some of the students wold get a kick out of some Flesh-Eaters."

Nilsa's chiding words made Siobhan feel at once still and stiff as stone and light and weightless as a feather born aloft but a warm summer's wind. The fact that they were followed by such a lavish compliment only made her feel all the more like she was in heaven. "Not often..." Siobhan admitted softly, timidly and tenderly before adding an almost inaudible, "... enough ..." The addition was a gently cheeky admission of how important Nilsa's attentions were to Siobhan, and a back handed demand for more of Nilsa's company. A silence grew between them as Siobhan waited with bated breath to hear Nilsa's response to her words while Nilsa used the time to admire the color that rose so becomingly on her niece's cheeks.

Then Nilsa reached out to Siobhan and her touch made Siobhan tremble as she found herself meeting Nilsa's gaze hidden from the rest of the world behind a curtain made of jet black locks and golden curls. Nilsa's words played over her ears like the caress of velvet on cool skin and her every reassurance made Siobhan feel special and precious... and naughty. Especially when her aunt issued such an open invitation and then spoke of punishing her for her failing; somewhere in the hidden parts of her heart, mind, body and soul a deep and undeniable desire grew in Siobhan, an ember was lit that Nilsa was fanning, most expertly, into a hungry, fiery blaze. As Nilsa leaned forward, unhurried and oh so sensual in her grace, she stole a gasp from Siobhan as her fingers played through her niece's raven black tresses. Siobhan heard all she said... no, everything her aunt promised ... and she felt a primal kind of base, carnal pleasure wash through her, especially when she caught sight of the wicked delight in her aunt's smile.

"Volenti non fit injuria," Siobhan whispered with devoted adoration in her voice; ever the polyglot, even when she was quickly becoming a slave to passion. The way Nilsa's finger trailed down her skin, at first light and tender, becoming more and more intimate, invasive, possessive and thrilling... it made Siobhan whimper with joy and need of more... that Nilsa denied her by drawing her hand from Siobhan's body and returning to an innocuous part of their earlier conversation. Still trembling, Siobhan blinked and tried to master herself and managed to muster the tiniest bit of self-control and reason as she worked to follow her aunt's thoughts.

"Anything you wish," Siobhan stammered with feeling and blushed again as she heard how desperate and slavishly devoted she sounded... and yet... it felt... right and good to be so with Nilsa. She clapped happily, always having loved her aunt's fashion sense... and her shoe collection... so her offer to share the blue heels was greatly appreciated... as, Siobhan found suddenly, the notion of being Nilsa's little plaything to be dressed up, and down, as she wished. "... and... what kind of pictures would you like, Auntie?" Siobhan asked with a low and lusty tone in her voice as she surrendered to her desires and her realization that she had no further wish to be anything but honest with Auntie Nilsa... she was HER creature to command and use as she saw fit, in any and every way she desired. A realization that became crystal clear as she watched her aunt stretch and preen, the beauty of her curves straining against the fabric that hid them from view.

Fearing she'd been too bold, Siobhan let loose a deep sigh and nodded as she heard Nilsa speak of dinner time, hearing it as a dismissal. Then, unexpectedly, Siobhan felt herself drawn to her aunt's body, their bodies meeting, melding into each other reigniting that voracious flame inside her body. She clung to her aunt, nestled her head in the crook of Nilsa's neck and planted a series of hot, quick kisses onto her sweet aunt's skin. "Yes, please, sweet Nilsee, please, yes," she begged wantonly, not caring how low and whorishly lust-filled she sounded as she agreed to be anything, everything, Nilsa would allow her to be for her. She groaned low and deep in her breast as Nilsa's lips teased her cheek then her teeth nipped and pleased her throat. She laughed low and lusty at hearing of her 'punishment', and she wriggled and wiggled against the sensual delight that was her aunt before biting her lower lip and offering Nilsa her honey stained panties.

"Not 'sass'... but... can I give you this? You've made me such a hot little hungry minx... ready for anything you want to do to me, auntie," Siobhan purred as she swayed her shoulders so that her breasts and their hard nipples teased over Nilsa's to make it clear she was speaking nothing but the truth before Nilsa dismissed her. Siobhan shivered at Nilsa's playful caress as she teased her nose, her body a live wire of pleasure, pulsing with love and lust. Laughing saucily, she spun from Nilsa's side so her pleated skirt flounced upwards and outwards flashing her aunt her bare ass and bald pussy. "I'll go... since you have no further use to put me too," she said in SUCH a coquettish and coy tone she HAD to be baiting Nilsa as she made her way slowly to the door of her office. Her tone promised 'trouble' if her aunt let her out of her sight... but then again... was that actually a bad thing?

Synclair chuckled, the rich, deep sound reverberating through the air like music. "It is an epidemic. I say we alert the nurses, and then barricade ourselves within our rooms, so there is no chance of contamination," he joked right along with the Transfiguration teacher. His eyes blinked as the pair was assaulted by the bright light pouring in through the door...but after a moment of letting his eyes adjust, he walked towards his garden. It had quite a variety of vegetables, which is more often than not used by the house elves for dinner. Healthy green leaves swayed in a rogue wind, giving way to its influence. His fingers reached out, gently touching the leaves and studying each individual one. Satisfied with what he saw, he let the leaves go, and moved on.

"We probably should not stay out here too long... The train will be arriving any moment now, and I need to be on the platform, to greet the first years." It was an old tradition, having the Groundskeeper bring in the new students, and bring them to the castle...the lone way. Across the lake, to be more precise. Synclair liked his duties, for it was nice to see all the young, eager new faces. His blue eyes lifted for a brief moment, a smile crossing his handsome features with her question. "I agree with you on that one... My garden is merely recovering...and soon enough, it will be looking its best. It just needs a little time to recuperate."

His dark blue eyes, with hints of gold, green and other colors playing in their depths, returned to Miss Katya...only to pause, drinking in the curves displayed through her robes. The waves of blonde caught his attention next, which then drew his eyes to her hazel brown eyes. "Ah...no, I hadn't," Synclair finally replied, shaking his head to get rid of the thoughts invading it. "I had thought about it...but then I realized it might not be such a good idea. I know quite a few students, who would keep a handful...just to terrorize their friends, or threaten their rivals. I would rather not bring about any trouble that will...how you say, turn around and bite me in the end." Chuckling, he bent down onto one knee, studying the germander. "No... not quite ready yet..." he murmured under his breath. "It just needs another day or two..." That thought said, he began standing back up, the light reflecting off his dark brown hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapphire blue eyes twin smoldering pools of royal, Nilsa let her head fall back, a soft, content sigh leaving her lips while her darling niece peppered her neck in kisses. Every single kiss was hot, quick...and a clear indicator of how aroused poor Siobhan. The knowledge brought a rather smug satisfaction, to be honest. A wicked smile curving the woman's lips, especially at the words that came next, her fingers trailed down the girl's sides. "What was that, now...? 'Please'...? Hm...I don't know if you've been naughty enough to warrant that particular...punishment..." she purred next to her ear, taking personal pleasure in the groan. It was a bit of a surprise to receive Siobhan's panties as a gift...but she took it in stride, and accepted the wet fabric. After giving it a glance, she laid it down on top of her desk...where anyone could see, if they were to walk in.

"Hungry little minx...?" Nilsa purred, rather pleased with the dark, hungry look in the girl's eyes, not to mention the deliciously electric sensations flashing under her own skin. It wasn't often that someone intrigues her so, who...makes her body come alive in such a way. Siobhan swayed her shoulders so that her breasts -and their perky little nipples- rubbed hers through the robe and blouse she wore. Fiery, demanding pleasure burned and crackled through her nipples...making both perk up to attention. "You certainly are a naughty thing, aren't you...?" she whispered, watching as Siobhan spun away from her side...that way, her skirt flew up and out, revealing her bare ass and bald pussy. Ooh...how tempting it was, to reach out and whip that naked skin...to pin the girl down, to taste the honey dripping down between her legs...and perhaps to mark her in some way. Her lips curved into a devilish smile...a smile many students associated with trouble, and/or mischief laying in the near future. Of course, while they were never mistaken...such trouble was oftentimes misconstrued.

Nilsa pushed away from the desk, taking long, graceful strides towards her niece. The light pouring in through the window played its spectral fingers along her features...bringing out little details one would not see at first glance...and reflecting off wave upon wave of liquid gold. It wasn't but a heartbeat later that she was standing in front of her...and lifting that skirt, in order to stroke her fingers along her honey-slick pussy lips. "Be good on the way out..." she purred, bending her head down so she could nibble on an ear. "I do not like the idea of some...silly little boy...seeing all this..." The fingers began rubbing a little harder...just hard enough to bring a strangled moan forth from Siobhan's parted lips. A low chuckle rumbled in the woman's chest, pleasure running through her veins like warm syrup.

Pressing Siobhan against the closed door, Nilsa continued the ministrations...and even went so far as to lift a hand, and start tweaking a pert nipple through her robes. It hardened under her touch in just seconds. "Mm... You really are a hungry little minx... aren't you, my sweet...adorable...little niece..." she breathed, her tongue making an appearance, mostly to taste the skin along the curve of her throat. Her golden hair fell forward...only to caress her cheek, and bring out the bright, azure eyes she inherited from her father. "Now... I would like those pictures...to be of whatever you can take... No, I have a better idea..." Both hands went up...the fingers pinching the hard nipples poking through, as though just asking for attention. "I want you to have pictures...of you in that delicious little sundress...and of your sweet skin...bared to me, and me alone..." Devious until the end, she bent her head down...this time, sucking, and gently nibbling on the nipple until she heard another gasp.

"Run along now, Siobhan..." Nilsa whispered next, hot breath teasing the nipple, even through fabric. "Or else, I will simply have to...eat you up..." After a particularly firm suck, Siobhan was released...and every inch of her body met the Headmistress' as the door opened. Nilsa gazed deeply into those almond eyes...lust and desire darkening the blue depths she has herself. "Be a good girl... I don't want to hear about you causing trouble..." Of course, that wasn't entirely true...however, she did have to act as Headmistress...even with her niece. Her eyes lowering, she was quite satisfied, seeing how both nipples were poking through... though, she didn't like the idea of anyone seeing the pair. It brought a surge of jealousy...mixed with a devilish delight. What sort of reaction will the girl receive, walking around in such a state...? That was her question. "I will see you at dinner..." she purred, taking a finger and nudging Siobhan out the door... doing that, for she wouldn't be able to resist if she lingered any longer.

The door closed with a gentle click...and Nilsa leaned against it, letting out a long, exhilarated sigh. Well... I certainly did not expect that...any of it... she thought, not regretting it, but rather looking back on it in awe. Her lips curved into a faint smile, she tilted her head back, studying the ceiling...not that it had anything interesting to offer. Golden hair came cascading down over her shoulders...the waves catching the light yet again, and shining brilliantly. Her fingers played with the robe's skirt...imagining it to be a certain someone else's skirt. A low chuckle rumbled in her chest...only to escape before too long, and ringing in the air like music. "I really should not underestimate a Purcell..." Nilsa noted with a wry smile. "Especially one who is so similar to myself..." After running her fingers through her long hair, and fixing her clothes, she exited the office to stroll the halls...mostly to cool her heated blood, but also to see if there was anything that she needed to attend to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A pair of dark, forest green eyes gazed out the train's window, light picking out the little flecks of gold hiding just around the edges. Boredom was evident on the girl's features. Holiday finally let out a long sigh before too long, and stretched her arms high above her head. When are we going to arrive, already...? I want to eat, unpack, and go to bed at some point tonight... Her eyes drifting back open, she tried to rein in her spiraling thoughts...only to fail. Anticipation, impatience and something else crawling under her skin, she began tapping her fingers on the glass...just to get bored with that after a few moments. Her eyes narrowed. Okay... What should I do with myself, until we arrive...?

Not having any answers, Holiday decided to change into her robes a little early. It didn't hurt to do so...and besides, later on, she wouldn't have to worry about it. After another languid stretch, she rose onto her feet, and let out a sigh. Her clothes were simple, yet tasteful...and did nothing to hide her womanly curves. The dark blue skirt revealed miles of long, toned leg...and her dark purple shirt was straining to keep her breasts in check. Light bringing out the apricot, gold, honey, ivory and marigold tones of the girl's hair, she slipped off her black leather jacket, it making an inky pool on the seat.

Katya nodded, considering the pranks some students might pull if they got their hands on one or more of the slugs. "Yes, that is a good point, smart of you to be proactive about it," she said, letting him tend to the plants, looking around at the rest of the garden. It was something you truly had to keep in mind as a teacher at a school such as this. Muggle schools, their pranks were troublesome, but tolerable. One could only imagine what an unruly student could do with the things they were being taught here. It was something to be vigilant of when teaching and deciding how to go about it, how they might abuse it. Luckily, that wasn't with too many, most were just enchanted by the sheer fact they were learning magic.

Oh, yes, he'd mentioned the train. Soon enough the students would be arriving, they would have the Welcome Feast, and the year would begin. "Yes, if the train will be arriving soon you should tend to the first years, don't let me keep you." Oh, she was excited. Such a good party to start things off, it was always one of her favorites. Just getting back into the swing of things, seeing everyone back together, the returning students, new faces eager to be sorted into the houses, all of it was grand and fun, and then classes would be in session. A glimmer lit in her eyes, just so anxious for it all to begin.

"Oh, before you go," she said, reaching into her robes to pull out her wand, looking to him with a smile. "Your robes seem to have put themselves on backwards, would you like some help with that?" she said, giving a light giggle. He was kind and smart, but a bit absent-minded, off. She thought it was cute.

It was the first year for Lyzahna at Hogwarts. She was excited about learning magic and couldn't wait to make new friends despite her shyness. Lyz had slept as soon as she had sat down in an empty cabin. She didn't notice how someone else entered it and woke only up when Hrafnáss, her albino raven, woke her up with his cry. She opened her eyes slowly and blushed when she saw the other girl getting out of her clothes and putting her robes on. Lyz got up and waved with her arm while she mumbled a few words. Her white blouse and blue mid-long skirt changed their color and turned into her black wizard robes which were hugging her body like a second skin. Lyz was still not very good using this spell and had forgotten to create some underwear too. Her nipples could be seen through the fabric of her clothes and everyone who would bump into her ass could tell that she wasn't wearing any panties. It was now too late for her to change her mistake without stripping out of her clothes. She grabbed her suitcase and Hrafnáss cage and hurried out of the cabin as soon as the train had stopped. Lyz was blushing and hoped that nobody would notice that she wasn't wearing any underwear. She looked around and wondered where she was supposed to go now to get to the entrance of Hogwarts.

Ghalaghor checked everything in his classroom for a last time before he went to the hall where the other teachers and students would greet the newcomers. He couldn't wait to see old and new faces at this wonderful school for wizardry. Ghalaghor headed towards the hall and entered it as the first teacher. He sat down on his place and waited for everyone else to arive too.

Archon hated being the teacher assigned to the train.

But, it was his rotation. With most of the teachers beign new ones, they were placed at the end of the list, which meant senior teachers were assigned to be the escort on the the Hogwarts Express, ever since an incident with a young Malfoy several years back. And the dementors years before. Now at least one teacher rode the train, as if Lupin hadn't been there for the dementor issue... That would have been messy. And so now he paced the corridor of the train, black and silver robes draped perfectly in his body, the shoulders of the robe enhancing his already broad ones, the flowing sleeves ending at the elbow, obviously well-thought out- wouldn't want them catching fire whilest working in a potions lab. His wand was tucked into a neat black leather sheath by this left hip, and a dangling silver and emerald talisman (enchanted to act as an energy reserve) embossed with a snake hung from his belt, identifying him as the Head of Slytherin House. As he paced the corridors, he glimpsed into open cabins, just to check on the students, particularly his own. The misted glass gave him relatively blurry sight into closed cabins, though he did get a tantalizing glimpse of a changing girl as she cast her leather jacket to the seat. He turned away slowly. For a Hogwarts professor, he was relatively young, being 28. he looked his age too, if not younger, a handsome body and face, though his wildly dark eyes often scared many a student. But he was the least malicious Head his House had been led by in several years, the last few getting themselves fired for encouraging an attack on Mudbloods. He managed to get along with most other students from other Houses, and was fair in his classes. But there was definitely some House pride inside him.

Archon felt the train slow to a stop, and knew they had arrived at the station. Whipping his wand from its holster, he fliccked it dismissively, and all the exterior doors on the train slid open."Sonorus." he muttered, directing his wand now at his own throat, and felt the Amplifying Charm do its work. "Students." His voice rang out, clear for all those in the train to hear. "Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. First-years, please exit the train and wait off to the left side of the station for your escort across the lake. All other students, make your way to the carriages. The train will be closed up in five minutes." His wand was then replaced, and he ushered students out the door, raising his eyebrow at a particular young first-year that didn't appear to be wearing proper attire... her body was barely hidden by the robes, and his eyes caught hers and let her know she wasn't fooling anyone. Least of all him.

When he had cleared all the cabins, he stepped out of the train, checking a silver pocketwatch. Then, with another wand flick, the doors of the train slammed shut. "First-years!" He called to the gathered group standing by the side door of the platform. "Follow me to the boats." He said, and carefully controlled his expression.

Archon HATED boats. And water. Curse the lake and all the creatures in it. If he had his way, there wouldn't be a lake. Perhaps a nice meadow for Quidditch practice.

But no. A lake. Vast and deep. And god damn cold too.

Yet he faithfully led the first-years to the boats. "Two students per boat. One student may ride with me, if you so choose. Keep all hands and feet and tails and other extremities inside the boat at all times, unless you're eager to part with your fingers. Questions?"

Lyz looked nervously around and tried to figure out how she could get to the castles entrance. She listened to the professors words and blushed when he looked into her eyes. The sudden feeling that he somehow knew about her clothes made her walk faster to the lake. Lyz didn't like the idea of using a boat to get to the entrance. She was a very good swimmer and loved to swim in the past, but that shanged when she nearly drowned thanks to a dumb prank. Now being near water made her nervous and scared. Everyone had already gotten in a boat, but Lyz was still standing in front of the lake and stared at the water with fear in her eyes and a shivering body. The memories of the accident came back and she had the sudden feeling of getting no air. She turned around and looked at the professor who had told everyone to get into a boat. "P-professor...is there a-another way to the e-entrance?" Her voice was only a whisper and she looked at the ground so she didn't have to look at him anymore. He knew already that she wasn't wearing any underwear and that was the reason why she couldn't look into his eyes. "I don't like lakes...can I sit in one of the carriages with these stranges horses or do I have to use a boat?" She had seen the thestrals earlier when she was looking around and thought that it was strange that nobody even noticed them. Lyz didn't know what they were nor why she could see them yet. The reason why she was able to see the thestrals was because she saw how one of her "friends" died when they tried to play a prank on her while she was swimming in the lake that was near her home town.

Archon looked slowly at the girl who stood shivering on the edge of the water. "You can see the thestrals, hm?" He commented. "That's unfortunate. First years have t use a boat, and believe me, little miss, if we didn't have to, I wouldn't be doing this either." he said, carefully stepping into the slightly larger boat with the banner bearing the Hogwarts crest on it. "If you'd prefer to ride with me to the entrance, that's fine, as I'm probably going to be highly displeased if I even get wet." He said with a grimace. "But make your mind up quickly, I've got a timetable to keep. Can't be late for the Sorting." he said simply, drawing his wand as he watched the final few first-years straggle down the walkway toward the boats. "Hurry up, two to a boat!" He snapped again, ready to get this over with.
/i]He quickly drew a circle in the air with his wand. "Discus flamma!" he conjured, and a fiery flat disc of orange crackling flames appeared, hovering in thin air about head height. The professor dug some Floo powder from his bag and tossed it into the flame, turning it green.

"Headmistress's office." he snapped as he thrust his head in.

"Headmistress?" he called as his world reoriented on the other side. "I'm about ready to leave with the first-years... I just realized that I neglected to wait for the Groundskeeper, give him my sincerest apologies, will you? And need I delay any further, or shall we sail?"

Siobhan shivered as Nilsa explained why she hadn't earned such dolorous attentions... Yet... Making it almost a promise that someday she would be under Nilsa's lash, suffering for her pleasure. She blushed as her aunt accepted her sex scented 'gift' putting it on display for any to see who entered the office, making the younger Slytherin girl shiver with a dark delight. That pleasure only deepened when Nilsa purred back her description of herself, and Siobhand dared to issue a small correction. "... Your hot, hungry little minx..." she gasped out lustily as pleasure arced from her to Nilsa and back again even as her aunt paid her such a low, naughty compliment as she twirled away from her aunt's side tempting and teasing Nilsa with all she had to offer the Headmistress she loved and desired so completely.

The devilish smile on Nilsa lips as she took long, graceful strides to close the distance between her and her niece made Siobhan shiver with anticipation and purr with delight even as the sunshine bathed Nilsa in golden light. "Ooooo," she moaned as she felt a cool breaze tease over the tops of her thighs and gates of her sex as Nilsa lifted her skirt and strokes her fingers along her neice's honey-slick pussy lips. Siobhan groaned and rocked her hips from side to side as the pleasure of Nilsa's touch washed over her. "So... Good..." Siobhan groaned, maybe promising to do as Nilsa bade her to or just reverently, deliriously complimenting the joy her aunt's fingertips brought her. "Just... You..." Siobhan murmurred as Nilsa's fingers began rubbing a faster and firmly making her body writhe into Nilsa's even as a flush came to her cheeks as she heard the low chuckle rumble from the headmistress while she pressed her back against the door to her aunt's office.

"Oh, sweet Circe's shimmering eyes," Siobhan moaned as Nilsa's other hand roamed up her body, pinching her neice's pert nipples through her robes making her wish she wasn't wearing the damn thing. Her nipples ached as they hardened under her sexy, severe, commanding aunt's touch. It was like her body was an instrument and no one but Nilsa had ever played it with such virtuosity.

"For you... yes... Anytime... Anywhere..." she sighed as Nilsa deft, dextrous tongue and smooth, silky, golden hair played over her skin making her feel all electric and alive. She bucked her hips against Nilsa's hand desperately wanting to be taken, broken, made utterly Nilsa's in body as she already was in the bottom of her soul. She only half heard all Nilsa said about the sundress, her words filed away for later when her thoughts were her own, so lost was she in the ecstasy her aunt's fingers, teeth and tongue were bringing her.

Siobhan's body was thrumming with pleasure, EVERY inch of her was deliciously tense and taut from the intensity of delight Nilsa was 'forcing' upon her. "No!" she gasped as she blinked back tears of frustration at hearing Nilsa's whispered dismissal as the headmistress pushed them together by opening the door. Still, at hearing Nilsa's admonision Siobhan she nodded then wrapped her arms abouth her aunt's neck, hugging her, clinging to her desperately as she ground her crotch into one of Nilsa's thighs as she whispered back, "I'll be very good now, so that later, I can be very, very, very bad..." After making that promise she ran her teeth and tongue down Nilsa's throat, kissing and nipping at it savagely as she ground her breasts into Nilsa's passionately.

Siobhan would not have left if it were not for Nilsa's guiding hand. Breathing fast but shallowly, blood boiling with hunger and lust, she did nothing to calm herself. She moved down the hall on shakey legs, pleased to be one of the few students already on the grounds of Hogwarts; being the Headmistress' neice had its perks... More then she'd ever imaginged, truth be told. ~Oh... Oh my lord... She's... Magnificent, truly...~ Siobhan thought to herself as she remembered all that had just passed between herself and Auntie Nilsa... And thought about what was to come. She moaned as her hands played with her breasts of their own accord, tracing her fingernails around her nipples.

~Fresh air... Yes....~ Siobhan counselled herself and with a nod, she pushed off the wall and headed to the castle's main entryway. Still quite visibly excited, face flushed with passion, breathing ragged and erradic while her nipples with hard and pronounced with pleasure and the scent of her sex perfumed the area about her she was quite a sight to see. A vision of undeniable lust and passion, she hoped the evening air might cool her blood and restore some of her composure before being forced to go to dinner and gaze at her beloved aunt from afar as if nothing but familial affection existed between them... When all she wanted to do was crawl on hands and knees under the table and feast upon the sweetness between Nilsa's thighs.

"Y-yes...I can see t-thestrals...is that bad?" Lyz got slowly into the boat and sat down with her legs pressed together. She didn't want that the professor or the other first-years could see her bare pussy just because she was sitting in the wrong position. Lyz hoped that they were at the entrance sooner than later. All the water around them made her more nervous and scared. She began to hyperventilate when the memories of the accident came back. Never would she forget the face of her friend before and after he drowned.

Desiree jerked awake in her seat on the Hogwarts Express when she heard Archon's amplified voice. It was actually almost that loud naturally whenever she was sent to his office for her mischief. She stretched languidly across the seats of the empty booth, then sat up. The first years were moving towards the doors, looking dumbfounded as they exited into the night. Once the train was mostly empty, she stood, took hold of her trunk, and stepped off of the train into the chill night air.

It was a shock, so she stood for a moment there, hugging herself and rubbing her arms. She looked towards the lake where the first year students were loading into the boats. Except one, a girl that seemed to be fascinated about the self-pulling carriages.

"It's magic," Desiree thought to herself. "There doesn't have to be an explanation for everything." When the girl headed to the boats, Desiree climbed aboard a carriage and awaited the journey to the school for her third year. She was glad when three other Slytherins climbed into the carriage. She didn't want anything to do with any of the students from the other houses tonight. A long flight, a delay on the tarmac...she was not happy right now. Besides, who needs some sanctimonious losers around from the other houses anyway?

"Ooh...we're the Gryphondors, we're the bravest."
"Ooh...we're the Ravenclaws, we're the smartest."
"Ooh...we're the Hufflepuffs, we're the hardest workers."

"Yeah, well, we're the Slytherins. We'll jump you in the hallway. We'll steal your boyfriend or girlfriend. We'll make your life miserable for as long as we're in the same region of the world together. We'll replace your fudge brownie with a mudpie."

Oh well, back to interhouse rivalries and Quidditch matches and trying not to end up with a negative individual points total this year. Oh, yeah. She almost forgot...and studies. The Quidditch matches were the best though. So much fun.

"Thank you." Synclair may not be gifted at Divination, but he knew how young minds tend to work. Insight comes from experience, and experience he has in abundance. "You must be careful, when it comes to our students...for we do not know what sort of background one has...or what sort of mischief another can... get up to." Many of Hogwarts' students are introduced to magic for the first time, being born with one Muggle parent...or from a family that has no magic. To know that fairy tales...are real, to be quite blunt, can bring about trouble for any teacher. His inspection done, he rose onto his feet, one hand dusting off what little dust had accumulated on his robes. Not that it really bothered him, but the other teachers have complained in the past about him coming to the table dirty.

Incredibly dark blue eyes drifted back towards the Transfiguration teacher...unable to resist drinking in whatever curves showed through the black robes she wore. Synclair cleared his throat after a minute or so, ashamed of his actions. "Ah...yes, you're right... I should tend to the first years..." he murmured, his mind still going over the curves, even if his eyes weren't. "Otherwise, how else would they reach Hogwarts...?" A low chuckle rumbling in his chest, only to escape his lips seconds later, he ran a hand through his hair... causing several strands to spike up in the back. It was rather cute...seeing as how he is absent-minded, and doesn't seem to notice such things.

“Hm?” Glancing over at Miss Katya, Synclair blinked while she pulled out her wand and looked to him with a smile...the sort of smile that caused warmth to ripple throughout his insides. “My robes?” he repeated, now looking down at himself...only to adopt an exasperated expression. “Ah, yes… that would be much appreciated…” the man admitted rather sheepishly. “I must do something about these robes...for they hardly ever put themselves on right…” His lips curved into that smile still, he turned towards Miss Katya...extending his arms out on either side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nilsa was enjoying the hot, intoxicating sensation of arousal...when Archon's head decided to pop in, disturbing the glorious moment. With a little start, she ran both hands over her robes...all too aware of her current state. Her long, golden hair a sexy mess about her flushed features, it's a wonder he didn't call attention to it all. "Oh...? You neglected to wait for Synclair? What a shame...but, what's done is done." Those royal blue eyes of hers focused on his, little glints of silver, green and violet swirling within the beautiful pools. "Go ahead and sail, but do not forget to alert Synclair as to what is going on. Knowing him, he will get there late...and then not know what to do next." He was a sweet man, a tad bit forgetful...but sweet, nonetheless. Her cheeks taking on a darker blush, one that was more crimson than rosy pink, she lifted her chin and cleared her throat.

Ah, wait… Archon said to do it, myself… Almost irritated, Nilsa ran a hand through her golden waves, making several threads cascade down over her shoulders. “Never mind that, I will tell him myself… Either that, or let him continue tending to his garden… That is what he is most likely doing right about now…” Synclair was a simple man, after all… if it wasn’t animals, or his students...it was his garden he was tending to. If left alone...he’ll do just that, only for hours on end… “I will take care of it,” Nilsa finally announced, her fingers drumming along her thigh.

The teacher dismissed, Nilsa turned her attention onto other matters… such as, alerting the Groundskeeper he no longer needed to see after the first-years.

Her elegant handwriting moving across a slip of paper, Nilsa waved her wand, it folding several times until it resembled a small bird. “Go to Synclair Huges, Groundskeeper, Care of Magical Creatures teacher,” she instructed the floating paper. With a little bob it went straight out the window, and flapping its little wings, it began making its way to its recipient.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holiday followed the other students off the train, and hid a grin while first-years gathered around Professor Archon. Ooh, they have no idea what they are getting themselves into... she thought, unable to keep a wicked grin from forming this time. Long, fiery strands of red fell against her cheeks, light picking out the golden tones hidden within. Her dark forest green eyes glinted with secrets, none of which she was willing to share. It wasn't long before the pair landed on a familiar figure, and a smile broke out across the girl's lovely features. His wild, dark eyes and handsome body have often been something she's fantasized about... not that she'll ever admit that.

"Good evening, Professor Archon!" Holiday called out, the setting sun casting shadows and light onto the girl’s features. Under its influence, her hair looked as though it was truly fire, burning and crackling down over her shoulders. A secret little smile curved her lips. More woman than girl, she waved goodbye, before heading down to the carriages with her fellow students.

Archon's head slipped out of the disc of fire, the portal closing with a pop. The Headmistress seemed... ruffled. Perhaps she was just stressed with the start of the year. No matter. He began to walk toward the boat once more, then heard a lovely young female voice call out to him. His head turned toward the source, recognizing it before he caught sight of the brilliant fiery crown over the young woman's head that distinguished her. "Good evening, Miss Bell. I do hope you are continuing Potions this year. Would be a pity to see your talent go to waste!" he called with a little smile. He raised a hand in both greeting and goodbye, stepping into the wooden boat with a soft groan.

"Let's get this over with." he muttered, and flicked his wand forward. The lantern on the front of his boat flared up and began to cut through the dark water, his boat leading, the others following behind in a huge V shape, Archon standing at the prow of his vessel, watching the other side of the lake grow closer. And closer.

it took nearly fifteen minutes of splashing waves and shaking boats to cross the lake, and Archon was the first one out of the boat, leading the group to the great doors.

"Certainly, I've already learned that in my short time here. Teaching children magic, some are bound to use it poorly. Our job to teach them not to," she said with a chuckle. She'd come here blind as a student her first year, coming from a Muggle family. It was quite a culture shock, to say the least. As most did, Katya had come to love everything about magic and this place, adapting to it quite nicely, moving on to becoming a professor was a dream come true. Especially with transfiguration, the magic she'd really taken a shine to, obviously, since that's what she taught. Might be a problem if she didn't know it very well. She stepped back as he stood, holding her wand out and ready to help out with his robes.

Katya didn't know how others felt about it, but she kind of found that whole absent-mindedness kind of cute. That carefree part of him, how his mind would just wander on a thought, casually forgetting things...Some might not like it, but she did. She looked up to him as well, being here a while he knew the tricks and such of being a teacher, it had helped her out when she'd started a year and a half ago. All of that tied up in a decent looking package, a wonder that someone hadn't snatched him up.

Katya giggled again, shaking her head. "Must be a malfunction, no way around it," she said, pointing her wand at the man. Thinking of the words for the spell she'd cast, the blonde thought of how easy it might be to just remove the robe and see what was under it. No, bad Katya, be professional. "Filo permuto," she said, giving a twist of her wrist and pulling her wand in a swoosh. The spell to change around clothing, the magic coming from around them and flipping through the threads of his robes. They started respinning, flipping back around the right way. She gave a nod, putting her wand away. "There, you look great," she said, wondering how he might take it before noticing something in the air coming towards them. "Seems we have a visitor?"

The carriage lurched forward gently as the four students sat down and departed the station. Desiree and the other three Slytherins discussed what they did over the summer, and the other three seemed interested in what Desiree had done, since she was the only one out of the three that spent any appreciable amount of time with muggles at all. She suspected that they liked hearing her accent as well, and she actually liked the idea of being something of an “exotic”. Her status as house Quidditch captain didn't do anything to hurt her popularity either, and a topic of conversation was if there was any strategy to beat the hated Gryphondors this year. Desiree just smiled, tossing her hair behind her ear.

“Oh, she's not going to tell us,” one said. “I like this girl, she has secrets,” another chimed in. Yeah, it was definitely a secret, Desiree didn't even know what the strategy was herself. After all, who could think about Quidditch when it was over a hundred degrees outside, ninety percent humidity, and the two rotating pool guys that came by. Teasing them was easy, and it was a game to her, made easier that she was only seventeen. She wouldn't be next summer though so things could get...interesting.

But who cares, now? School was starting and, unlike most of the teens back home, she was excited to be back here again. Learning magic was so much cooler than learning history. The only bad part about it was that she hadn't had any communication with any other wizards or witches since the end of the last term. Well, unless you counted her mother, and Desiree did. She was definitely a witch, in more ways that one. She confiscated Desiree's wand every summer so far, and limited her flying to night time only. On top of that, she was forced to study for most of her vacation, but without a wand to actually practice, the good of it was up for debate. She did have her signed Hogsmeade form, though, and that was a plus. She'd heard so much about it from the older students.

Speaking of older students, her best friend at the school was another Slytherin girl by the name of Siobhan. She was a fifth year student now, and despite the age difference between them they became friends almost immediately.

Her own strengths were Charms, Illusions, and flying, which she did well on the school furnished brooms, as a Nimbus 2KX4, Firebolt II, or Cleansweep Lucky 13 were beyond her financial means.

The carriage stopped in front of the castle, and the four students climbed down and unloaded their trunks. They walked to the door, staged their belongings, and walked inside. Desiree knew that they would inspect some of the students' trunks, she just really, really hoped that they wouldn't check hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom