Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gritty Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

The General Idea

I'm craving a dark, true to life RP setting that takes place in the entertainment industry. I'd love a story revolving around a lyricist and singer working for the same company (I'd like to be the lyricist, but the opposite is fine too). Though, any combination of industry workers will suffice. Not many details have been worked out because I'm giving my partner creative power over their character. However, I'd like to stress that this should be “gritty.” Bribery, drug abuse, scandals, embezzlement and other adult themes are welcome. This doesn't have to be romance; the characters can be fuck-buddies, but not have a relationship. If you're looking for romance, that's great; I enjoy writing them, but the plot needs some gritty elements. That can be achieved through our characters or outside forces. Your character can be an upstart, or a seasoned veteran, innocent, or a corrupter in the cut throat world of entertainment.

-If you're uncomfortable communicating through threads, feel free to PM me.

information

-I'm turned off by scat, vore, necrophilia, excessive gore, and age play (stay within the 18-30 range). I will not RP any plot with those elements

-You can be dominant, or submissive. I'm a switch, so I enjoy aspects from both sides. We can talk more about our desires and kinks if you respond.

-Male and female characters are welcome. Gender bending is okay, but I'm not into hermaphrodites right now.

-I want a partner who can post once a week at the least. Please notify me if you plan to leave. I won't be offended.

-I type anywhere from 150-800 words per post, but I tend to stick to lower numbers. I love lots of character interaction!

-Literate RPs are a thrill to participate in. Detail oriented posts are great.

-This is a plot driven RP, but I am looking for smut.

-Suggestions are welcome, I'm not familiar with creating RPs on this site.

Character Profile Application

Name:
Height: (optional)
Weight: (optional)
Orientation:

Personality:

History:

-Note: You do not need to have a character ready. If you are interested in the RP we can discuss characters and the plot through PMs. If I'm not logged on feel free to leave me a message anyway.

Bump, bump, bumpity, bump! Hello everyone, I intended to start this role play last month, but real life caught up to me in the form of needing two part-time jobs while still in school. Things have begun to calm down, and I am looking for willing partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom