Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

..:Stupid Brother::.. [Demaron19 & Ironic]

He smirks, even while blushing from touching his sister's breasts, as she suggests he softens up. "I'll be nicer if you let me cum inside your bi- I mean your tight little pussy." He says a little bit teasingly. Emmy was a big reason he was a punk, a older bad ass girl who was a gothic psychopath in some cases, but hey she put out for his 15 year old teenage libido, and she may have not been the badass she claimed to be when getting fucked. Yet Victor's offer was a new line to be crossed? Would it be safe to let her little brother pour his cum into her pussy?

She giggled at him different approach, shaking her head while she thought about it. "Your girlfriend is such a bitch, why don't me and you just be together as one? We would be so much more happier..." She grunted each time his dick slammed into her tight walls, her folds milking his large girth. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum all over you!" She shouted out as she took one of her hands and slid it down to her pussy, rubbing at her clitoris while moaning his name out loud, her head bowed down as her hair cascaded over the bed sheets.

He was thrusting harder and faster hitting her womb with each thrust as she proclaimed she was near cumming. His crouch was slapping against her's hard with each thrust of his massive dick into her pussy, he manages to break one hand free of her breasts as she goes to rub her clit and grabs some of her long golden hair, pulling on it slight his cock was throbbing as he was near blowing his load as well. "I'll think about it." Is all he said in grunts and groans as he slams his huge cock into her pussy one more time and starts to cum big time. Her little brother had a load to match his huge cock, his hot thick sticky cum flooding her pussy.

Her body shudders from joy as his cock emptied out its load into her pussy, feeling the hot sticky mess coat her walls and ooze out of her pussy, coating the carpet in the creamy mess. As soon as the first jet of cum hit into her, she let out a loud moan and buried her head into the sheets, biting at it as she came just as hard, their juices swirling and mixing together. Her heart beat was fast in her chest, and her breathing was harsh, trying to catch it. Sweat beaded at the top of her hairline, trickling down the side of her face and dribbling on her chin. "That was wonderful." She panted out, her tongue hanging open. "Now you can fuck my ass just as hard too, or if you want you can shove your meaty rod down my throat." She offered to him, winking at her suggestivness.

He stands up after he finishes cumming and slowly pulls out of her pussy, a thick sting of cum connected his tip to her pussy until the thick cum's weight caused it to bend downward and break, the remains flying against her leg softly. "Wow I just cream pied your cunt and you want me to..." He bites his lip and smirks. "Ya sis, your pussy is really good, so now get up on your knees and suck my cock." He says rubbing the base of his thick dick slowly.

She felt the cum ooze out of her pussy and begin to coat her thighs, leaving a hot trail on her skin. "I'll suck it nice and good for you." She said with a twisted smile. She bent down and got on her knee's, watching him as he stroked his long thick cock. She took her tongue and began to lap at his balls, licking each one of them carefully and softly, the skin brushing up against her tongue. Taking a testicle in her mouth, she sucked on it, swooshing it around in her mouth.

To think those hot little lips just not to long ago called him such nasty things, and now they were sucking on his nuts like the slut he called her so many times. "That's it sis, such my fat nuts, they got plenty of more cum for you to take wherever I give it to you, up your ass, your mouth, all over those nice tits and your face, or right back up your pussy again." He says grinning down at his older sister with his heavy nuts in her warm soft lips.

She smiled slightly at him, thinking about all of the possibilities of where his cum could go and when he would be willing to give her anymore. Her tongue swirled around the testicle that she already had in her mouth, but she took the other testicle into her mouth, sucking both of them like she was sucking on a lollipop, slurping at them and sucking them dry. She latched her mouth off of it and began to lick the crown of his cock's head, lapping at his pre-cum.

Damn his sister was good at sucking a guys balls. He moans softly as she sucks them both into her mouth and then lets go and moves to his head and kept licking him. Yap he was going to shoot his load all over her face as soon as he got the chance. "Ya that's it sister, keep showing your little brother all that sweet 'love' you want to."

Skylar let out a low and soft chuckle, amused at her brothers words. "I'll show you love alright!" She taunted him, her mouth latching over the head of his dick, slowly going down to have it shoved all the way to the back of her throat, hitting the back of it as her lips hit the base of it. Her free hand began to stroke and grope at his balls, adding a greater sensation as she began to bob her head up and down to stroke his meat with her lips, looking up at his eyes the entire time she was performing such acts.

The younger brother keeps moaning and growling softly as his sister sucks his cock deep into her sweet warm throat. His hands gripping her head as she sucks him off and he starts moving his own hips, thrusting his hips against her lips, his huge cock pounding her mouth and throat as he grew more into his sister's oral skills.

Skylar loved the way his hands gripped at her hair, pulling and tugging at it and forcing her tiny mouth to orally fuck his huge cock, her throat being pounded at and occasionally making gagging sounds as it hit deep down in the throat. She used her hands to hold his waist, forcing him to thrust faster in and out of her mouth, feeling his cock twitching in sign of a release soon.

He would cum soon from how he was pounding harder and faster her little lips and throat. He wanted her to gag and slobber all over his dick, not at all thinking what a duo blow job from her and Emmy would be like, but the youthful dreams of a horny boy could wait for later. "That's it sister, get ready for your fucking white shower." He says before pulling his huge cock out of her moans and holding it with one of his hands as he starts shooting off another huge load of his hot thick cum onto his sister's face and lush tits.

After she gagged and slobbered all of his huge rod, he took it out of her mouth and began to rub himself, shooting off another huge and thick load into her pretty face, making her fur stick together and leaving a hot mess for her to clean up. She smiled as him as she licked her lips, licking off some of the cum that was on it. "Now which hole would you like to ravage?" She asked him playfully, taking her hands and cleaning off the cum that was on her face, licking it all from her hands and swallowing it.

He grins some as it seemed his older sister was enjoying his thick spunk all over her face and tits. He keeps rubbing his cock and presses his head to one of her nipples and rubs against it. "I'm going to take another shot or two inside that sweet little cunt of yours, in fact I'm going to fuck your pussy until you look pregnant from all my cum." And then until she really was. He grins as his cock spills out a little extra cum in his shaft onto her tits. This making his sister his slut was just what he needed, next time he saw Emmy, that punk bitch was going to be put in her place.

Back
Top Bottom