Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Justa' searchin' :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairLikeAutumn

Meteorite
I am certainly not limited to any of these ideas. Please, feel free to message me if you have ideas and or like whatcha' see.

I role-play to escape. It's relaxing and yet challenging, but it does not mean I am stooped in front of a computer all day. I reply often from my phone because I LIKE to keep the story moving. Excuse spelling errors in that manner. It is auto-correct and we all know that it's notorious for misspelling words when we need them most…

Recently, I was rather rudely, told that I listed everything I did not like versus anything I enjoyed. To fix this so-called 'issue', as I was asked to list those things and then turned away for not having done so sufficiently, well here. just read these:

I enjoy: Fantasy (realistic, sexual or otherwise), sci-fi, futuristic, medieval, present day, horror, mysteries, series based fan fiction (except anime, I do not watch it.) Apocalypse style (zombie survival or otherwise)
My usual roles include FxM, FxF, F,xMxF or FxMxM - When erotic - I prefer the BDSM term switch. I'll play either role.
Erotic pairings I have done before, but am certainly not limited to include: Teacher/Student, Step-siblings, Parental friends, Lesbian coworkers, the 'slutty girl', -just to list a few.

As for any type of characters I like in general, I play or have played as: Human, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Elves, Healers, Tribal, Clerics, Queens and Kings, vague historical figures (women factory workers in the 50's)

I DO NOT normally enjoy anything regarding the following:
Incest (step-siblings I can handle), No baby play at all, history that is too detailed. (I am not a history buff. I have a bad memory with historical accuracy save for things that interest me on their own.)

That is all for now. Sorry, if this comes off as rant-like in the beginning, but I was quite offended to be honest.
Again, I do this for pleasure, not to appease anyone else, but to find a shared writing experience to enjoy with someone else. I like plots that aren't so thick there is no room for error. I prefer a general idea before we start and then diving in and ask questions later if something isn't clear.
Any more questions, send me a message!

HairLikeAutumn said:
I am certainly not limited to any of these ideas. Please, feel free to message me if you have ideas and or like whatcha' see.

I role-play to escape. It's relaxing and yet challenging, but it does not mean I am stooped in front of a computer all day. I reply often from my phone because I LIKE to keep the story moving. Excuse spelling errors in that manner. It is auto-correct and we all know that it's notorious for misspelling words when we need them most…

Recently, I was rather rudely, told that I listed everything I did not like versus anything I enjoyed. To fix this so-called 'issue', as I was asked to list those things and then turned away for not having done so sufficiently, well here. just read these:

I enjoy: Fantasy (realistic, sexual or otherwise), sci-fi, futuristic, medieval, present day, horror, mysteries, series based fan fiction (except anime, I do not watch it.) Apocalypse style (zombie survival or otherwise)
My usual roles include FxM, FxF, F,xMxF or FxMxM - When erotic - I prefer the BDSM term switch. I'll play either role.
Erotic pairings I have done before, but am certainly not limited to include: Teacher/Student, Step-siblings, Parental friends, Lesbian coworkers, the 'slutty girl', -just to list a few.

As for any type of characters I like in general, I play or have played as: Human, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Elves, Healers, Tribal, Clerics, Queens and Kings, vague historical figures (women factory workers in the 50's)

I DO NOT normally enjoy anything regarding the following:
Incest (step-siblings I can handle), No baby play at all, history that is too detailed. (I am not a history buff. I have a bad memory with historical accuracy save for things that interest me on their own.)

That is all for now. Sorry, if this comes off as rant-like in the beginning, but I was quite offended to be honest.
Again, I do this for pleasure, not to appease anyone else, but to find a shared writing experience to enjoy with someone else. I like plots that aren't so thick there is no room for error. I prefer a general idea before we start and then diving in and ask questions later if something isn't clear.
Any more questions, send me a message!

Hello
I have been thinking of this scene for a bit, thought you maybe interested. MC: Owner of a rare book & gift shop, who has been dabbling with a book on potions & charms. He has one potion that he has made up and is waiting for someone to try it out on . YC: Enter his store and is exploring, he asks if you need help and you are rude to him. He sets a plan into motion to try the potion out on YC not owning the affects or the time the potion will last.

MC: Is a nerdy person in manner's and dress, and has very little experience with lady's. Please describe YC: to me for the scene if you wish to try this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom