Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello.....MxF (Dark Update!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyWriter

I'm Cookie Monster. Chocolate chips please....
Supporter
Hello there!

More ideas have come to mind!

She's rich, she's beautiful, she's also seeing things no one in their right mind needs to see. Due to her "visions" your character finds herself submitted to a mental institution. Everything on the surface seems to appear alright but once the lights go out, it's another entire world.

Being forced to "entertain doctors, male nurses, to exotic and rare guests, your character finds a new meaning in hell. There is no escape. How does she cope? Maybe she takes a journey down the path of hell or finds inventive ways to escape?

There are so many add ons to this idea.... You have no clue. Whether or not she really is seeing things is up to you. She could be under the influence of suggestion by a jealous step mother or maybe the demons are real? There are a lot of ins and outs with this. I need to write more. I feel I'm losing my touch. If anyone is interested, drop a pm.

Alright I have another scenario in mind. I need someone to play a new owner of an old house or hotel, known to being haunted.

Whether you want me to play demons, ghosts, or monsters is totally up to you. There will be a lot of story and a lot of smut.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My posts are roughly about 700 to 1200 words.

I adore detail and often will communicate with you if I have questions.

If you want a sample of my writing I will be happy to give you one.

Now I can do most things in an rp to keep you, as a partner, entertained. There are some things I refuse to do....

BIG NO NO LIST

Toilet Play
Bad Endings
Death
Age Play (Anything under 21 or over 35)
Blood Play
Physical Torture
Diseases

The things I love are a wide variety. So feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Update:

New craving added! Since I am unable to find anyone I was wondering if there was anyone interested in...

Master / Slave

This scenario will probably be short or shorter than my usual long term role-plays.

He acquires your character because he can't hold a relationship and seeks physical relief from his daily stress.

Johan is an investor of sorts and a successful one. He is divorced with a daughter who lives with her mother. She is his world. It is said she is the only one he is kind to.

Johan has money, lots of it and is sick and tired of every person he runs into wanting to take what he's earned. Finding need for physical contact, he makes connections and acquires your character.

Now before you pm me with hello, there are a few things I need to say.

1. I don't do blood play
2. Again, no age play
3. No incest
4. No severe torturing
5. No disgusting play

I am looking into making it 75% sexual and 25% plot with this one.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Wow... I haven't used this in a long time but I'm fairly bored and need something to keep me occupied.

While sitting alone in my little corner, I came up with a few wild ideas and deviant thoughts that might interest others.

The next couple of ideas will be dark. If you're not into it... Don't read any further.

Kidnaper and Prey

Your character had just moved to the city. Loving home, kind parents, and normal life...

She finds herself one moment crawling into bed before waking up in a crude small room wearing a lacy under garment that isn't her own.

After long psychological and physical advances he takes her for his own; repeatedly and in many ways. There is no escape... Or is there?

Doctor Doctor

He's everything every woman wants him to be... Handsome, rich, great humor... What they don't know is, he has a sinister side.

Your character abandoned on the streets, hiding her pretty face but unfortunately he's seen it. After a bit of food inside his warm car on a rainy day he gives her an offer. Before she could refuse, she finds herself dizzy and light headed only to wake up to something out of a nightmare. Strapped to a medical bed and unable to fight. Your character is surrounded by plastic and beeping machines. She soon finds out he has no desire to change her physically but slowly and methodically break her down mentally. His goal is to train her to become his perfect wife. He does assure her though, if he grows bored. She'd become a donor.

((No... this will not end up as a bad ending. I have no desire to have my character kill off characters. This is designed to be physiological mixed with smut.))

This is all i could think of at this moment. Feel free to ask questions and come say hello! Remember I am a woman role-player playing as a male character. I say this because I could care less what gender you are behind that screen. I'm not here to hook up, just to roleplay.

Thanks!

P.S. I'll organize this when I get the chance.

RE: Hello, looking for a long term MxM? Look inside if you dare.

I'm curios what are your limits when it comes to kink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom