Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Male or Female against Male harem

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetMarie

Star
Ok so I know I’m a girl but I’ve been dyeing to play this role and yes I’ll be playing guys so if you don’t like that a girl is playing guys tough shit and move on. It is a FxM(s) or MxM(s) role. Ok so here’s some rules you have to know before even bothering to write me:
1. If you are only able to post once a week let me know. I don’t mind that you have a life outside of bluemoon but I don’t like having to wait because I’m a bitch like that.
2. When you do post please, please, please post at least two paragraphs if you post less than that and it’s not good I will warn you two times and then I’ll tell you I’m done. (by the way I tend to write at least two paragraphs if not more depending on what I get as a reply)
3. If you get bored or just don’t wanna play it any more let me know I understand things like this happen I’m not going to be a total bitch about it! If you don’t want my feelings hurt lie to me I don’t care.
4. I normally am on everyday but I don’t always post every day so I don’t expect you to do the same. If you think I’m taking too long to reply send me a little nudge (OOC Message)
5. My grammar and spelling isn’t the best so I don’t expect you to be great at the English language but if you use cell lingo with me I’ll bitch slap you so hard (no really I will!) so that means if you use U instead of you or any of that shit my foot will be up your booty! [ha ha I said booty!]

Ok if you’ve read thru all that crap and you’re still with me and ok with that I’ll continue with what the role is about…

YC has been transported to a different words by an object YC finds (we can discuss the object later) where your character meets the Greek god Zeus! He of course invites YC to attend a special school in a separate world he created. Of course Zeus intends to teach the meaning of love to the divine beings who also attend the school in attempts to strengthen the bond between humans and the gods.

Of course I’ll be playing the divine beings in the school and we’ll talk about them when we start our conversation but that’s the jest of it. I would like either a Male or a Female to play against and yes I’ll be playing mainly males but there of course will be a couple of females. Your character however is Human nothing else nothing more!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll go over in PM who my divine beings are. There will be twelve characters playing against your one and of course one of the twelve is Zeus.

Do Not Post On Here I Don't Check Enough. Send PM's Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom