Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

duckie's request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyduck

Dust
hihi! so I'm just going to add more of an introduction to me and how I role play and what I expect from you as my partner.

First of all, I am a story-driven person. Sex is just the wonderful pay off that finds itself in between several posts of plot and flirtation and whatever else happens. I find the sex-driven plots get really redundant, and it makes it less special in the plot. I also value creativity. Yes, there are some rather generic time periods and character pairings, but we can use those to create an exciting story with a really awesome plot. So please, the best way to get into my pants is to charm me with a good read. I expect us to do equal amounts of plotting. I don't want to do all the work for you. It's a story, and we're co-authors. I also expect that you write well enough that I can understand you, and enough that I have something to work off of. Do not respond to a three paragraph response I give you with one line. I will literally rage quit on you.

Secondly, I'd really appreciate it if you don't dine and dash. What I mean is have everything set up, post once, and then run off to heaven knows where. If you don't like how I write or how I'm playing, tell me. I'm a pretty flexible person. I don't really get bothered by much, except for really rude, obnoxious, or flippant people. If you want something changed, tell me. Just don't disappear. That's really upsetting.

note: I'm really craving something romantic for some reason T.T So if anyone wants to do something fluffy and romantic please let me know.

I do have a couple of rules or guidelines that I want to be followed by both myself and my partner.
  • All characters are 18+. I like to play characters in their twenties anyways so please, no younger.
  • My minimum requirement is 2 paragraphs with at least 5 lines of text and good grammar.
  • I only role play with human characters or humanoid characters (so maybe vampires, fairies, etc).
  • I am mainly interested in role playing over thread.

There are a couple of things that I will absolutely NOT have in a role play. These are my no-nos, and they are nonnegotiable:
vore, gore, scat, watersports, foot fetishes, mutilation, macro and micro, excessive semen.

Basic Pairings
  • master/slave
  • brother/sister
  • thief/detective
  • best friends
  • rival/rival
  • therapist/patient

Time periods and Locations
  • Medieval Europe
  • Victorian England
  • 1920s America
  • Modern day

Plots

1. Around the World in 80 Days
Based on the novel by Jules Vernes (and also am I the only one that liked the version with Jackie Chan in it?), our characters set off to settle a bet that yes, you can travel the world in 80 days. One person will play the role of Phileas Fogg and the other that of Passportout (genders will change based on who is who). We'll be able to chart our way around the globe and stop by wherever. I've recently been playing a game based on this with a steampunk element to it which was really cool too.

2. Perks of a Wallflower
She has always been the quiet and obedient little secretary that the company CEO always wanted and paid very little attention to. However, she had always wanted him to pay attention to her, even if it was compliment her or praise her for something she did. He praised everyone else, no matter how stupid or useless they were. Her time for revenge comes when, about to leave, her boss accidentally presses the intercom button between his office and her desk, allowing her to eavesdrop on a very sensitive conversation. She uses it to blackmail him into doing whatever she wants, but what happens when he discovers that its his quiet little secretary pulling the strings?

3. Contractual Proposal
This is a very loose framework so we will definitely need to hash it out in pms. My character has recently run into some sort of financial woe or some kind of problem. She runs into your character, be it from searching for another job or running away or whatever. You state that you can help her with her problem, which she thinks is awesome and miraculous. However, you have one stipulation, that she marry you. Your reasons are your own/you can decide them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom